News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Minding the store, Repost by Catwriter

• 0 Replies

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
Minding the store, Repost by Catwriter
« on: November 06, 2020, 04:11:23 AM »
Minding the Store

by Catwriter

I was a twenty five year old college graduate working at a library for minimum wage. I was my own freakin hero. What a bunch of crap. Go to school, hock yourself forever in debt to the educational mafia, never have an excess fucking dime to buy a bag of weed and forget the world you’re in (pardon the dangling fucking participle). Good Grief! So this is it, I thought.

The place I lived was a shithole with two roommates from hell. But I slogged back to the shithole every single night, had a stale sandwich, two beers (Ice House, of course), and fell into a fitful sleep ready to go the next morning into my unable to the pay the bills mode. What a bitch.

And then, I received a letter from a freakin’ lawyer. I was about to toss it into that wondrous circular file when I noticed the address. It was from Wyoming. I thought, they have lawyers in Wyoming, and if so, for what? But anyway, I tore it open expecting that I was suspected of murdering someone in a place I’d never visited, and it dawned on me.

My old granddad lived there. And according to the letter, he was dead. Also, that he’d left me $23,224.00 dollars and a country store. My initial death sadness was immediately replaced by a sense of incredible relief. I could get the fuck out of Dodge City. Thank you Grandpa. He was a good man even before the money.

Just showed up one day wearing jeans and a haggard smile. The store was located at the edge of town and was a two story deal in reasonably good shape (hadn’t collapsed into itself as yet).

I just kinda stopped for a second several steps in letting my eyes adjust from all that Cheney sunlight and was rather amazed at what I saw. Standing behind that counter was a gal that just popped my cork. She was leaning over the counter reading a magazine while I was trying to measure in inches the amount of cleavage spilling out of that tube top. We were both quite engrossed.

Her tawny red hair shifted slightly and she looked up.

“Hi”, I said

“Hey”, she said.

She checked me out a moment and a little light when on in her mind, hey I saw it happen. She said, “You’re grandpa Bart’s boy, aren’t you?”

“Yes ma’am.” I replied.

She yelled out to no one I could see, “Hey Jenny, guess who’s here?”

“I’m Rebecca”, she cooed sauntering around the counter and (whoa) giving me a hug.

“Sorry about your Grandpa, he was......a really nice man.”

My God, her tits were fuckin’ huge and when she hugged me I discovered a whole new erogenous zone somewhere below my neck and above my navel. Damn she was hot and her hair smelled pretty.

“Thank you, Rebecca, Grandpa told me you were a good girl.” I lied.

“Did he really. Better than Jenny even?”

“Yep, he sure did.” I lied for the second time in less than a minute.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see the most amazing brunette I’d ever seen come slowly down the stairs.

“You look so much like a younger version of Bart”. she gushed as she came up and shared the hug with Jenny. They both started tearing up and weeping a bit.

“Becca, Jen, easy now, its OK, he was a good man”.

Well shit. That started them crying even harder.

So I herded the weeping duo back upstairs, went into what I guessed was Jen's room and just told them to relax a bit. Went back downstairs and made a couple of coffees guessing about the right amount of milk and cream.

They were sitting next to one another on the bad when I came back up.

Good Grief, man! They were positively stunning in their halter tops filled to overflowing goodness with four of the largest breasts I’d seen in a while. They were leaning in together and Jen’s left breast and Becca’s right were firm up against each other creating a single line of wonder where they compressed. Oh, man.

We chatted awhile and they began to revert to whatever they’d been which was quite fun to behold. They were funny and playful and just seemed innocent as the day was long. In retrospect, the funny and playful were right on, but the innocent was way off.

Seems old grandpa had rescued them several years back. They’d left home on the East Coast and ended up their trek east of Hollywood. Fucking Wyoming.

I was leaning against the door as they told their story and was quite mesmerized by their youth and suppleness. They had to be double Ds. Their tops just barely constrained their breasts. The flesh beneath was so supple it seemed independent and moving in counterpart to their clothing. Every time they’d sigh, I about passed out.

So, I told them I’d need them to show me the store and hang on as long as they needed to find a new place ( their eyes teared up again), or not (they smiled) and we'd talk again in the morning. We all smiled and hugged again and they showed my Grandpas room.

Really nice for an old guy. Big bed with a 35" inch TV on the dresser at the base of the wall facing it.

Told the gals I was tired from travel and they smiled and said for me to rest and they’d get me some breakfast in the morning.

I was tired and drifted off to sleep thinking about the four biggest breasts in Sweetwater County.

Woke up some time before dawn. Seemed as though someone might be in the bed or was I dreaming again. Coming out of my travel induced fog I could see two women kneeling on either side of me, about where my knees were. They were looking at me and smiling.

“Damn”, I shouted and sat up in the bed. “What in the hell?”.

Jen spoke first.

“Daniel, Becca and I want to stay on here and we need to know now whether that’s OK with you. Otherwise, were headed for Hollywood.”

“Well I guess its OK but....”.

“Daniel, Jen and I really want to stay but there’s one thing we have to clear up right away or we're gone! Becca said emphatically.

Jesus, their breasts were even larger in the night light and moonlight coming in from the window. All shadows and promised warmth.

“What is it; can’t we talk in the morning?” I implored grasping for my glasses at bedside.

“We had a deal with your Grandpa and wanted to see if it’s OK with you. Otherwise, Jen and I don’t know if this will work out.”

God, my first management decision and I’d only been on the job for half a day.

“Well fine then. Just tell me what the deal is, OK?”

Jen and Rebecca began fumbling with their tops which were soon removed plopping four delicious looking titties into open view.

My cock was twitching like a pit bull seeing a wounded chicken for the first time.

Jen and Becca placed their hands on the mattress and slowly came up either side. I was a spectator at a four breasted tennis match. Gonna wrench my neck at this point I thought.

“Ya see, Daniel, my sister and I had a deal with your Grandpa. He liked our titties and I can see you do as well”, Jen said as coyly as humanly possible without bursting.

“And he...ahhh...liked us to wrestle with our titties sometimes, said it made him sleep better.

“Kind of like this”, said Rebecca as she kneeled above my gawking eyes and slammed her left tit into Jen’s tittie.

“Yeah, just like that and sometimes like this” said Jen as she swung a massive breast into Rebecca.

They squared off with hands on hips and began thrusting those delicious mammaries at one another. Slowly at first. And then making smacking noises as they increased their efforts. After a few moments, the sweat began to form and the noises became more like a plopping sound.

I rose up on my elbows with my nose inches away from the flailing breasts. I made an ever growing tent in the bedsheet as the warring breast fighters continued flailing away at one another.

They were obviously competitive and seemed to be determined to show the FNG fucking new guy who was better.

The sound of slapping breasts and perfume mixed with sweat had me in frenzy.

Jen and Becca could see my delight and moved to either side of my head. They continued thrusting those gorgeous breasts at one another so that while I had a nipple in each ear the other breasts were warring wonderfully across my nose. And they were thrusting hard and grunting and driving me batshit crazy.

I couldn’t see the sheet but I was pretty sure there was a stain on it.

“I think he likes it, Becca", grunted Jen as she she slammed a breast across my nose.

“I think he likes me, Jen” as Becca countered harshly slapping Jen’s left breast and my right cheek at the same time.

“Always thinking you’re so damn hot, bitch” said Jen as she leaned forward and grasped Becca’s forearms.

Becca grasped back and my head was between the biggest titty war Sweetwater County had ever witnessed. At times, utterly surrounded by the softness, my nose buried deep, I thought I’d just of happiness. Occasionally, my ears would be bashed by a dual sternum thrust that had my ears ringing. These two were really getting into it. I looked up at their eyes and they were positively furious.

Jen released Becca’s forearm and buried a hand in her dark hair. Becca groaned and quickly returned the assault. And soon four hands were tugging away at what had been perfectly normal hairdos. As breasts slammed into my face, I tried to extricate myself but the headboard prevented that route of escape. I slid my body back down and marveled at the wobbling breast flesh fight above my eyes.

The slapping started when Jen threw a left handed smack at Becca. Becca reached down and grabbed a serious handful of Jen’s left breast and twisted.

That’s got to hurt, I thought as Jen grabbed Becca’s right breast in an equally furious twisting motion.

Pulling hair and twisting titties, the lovely battlers began emitting small shrieks on occasion and angry moans as well. They snaked one arm around the other’s neck while continuing the one handed titty twisting. Their other breasts came into contact and swelled up together. Their knees dug into either side of my chest as their navels came into a herky jerky contact. The smell of pussy was unmistakable. They were heating up, no doubt about it.

And then it was just pure mayhem. They wrestled each other in a neck lock, heaving breasts crushing together, trying to bring the other down on the bed for some good old fashioned catfighting.

Jen threw a punch at Becca’s stomach and promptly tossed her to the bed. They were side by side, breasts pushing into my engorged cock in a furious, yet strangely erotic fashion. I held their legs under my arms and they latched into a wicked two handed hair pulling brawl. They’d grab each others breasts and slap on occasion but the hair pulling was the major tactic.

I managed to get the sheet down enough so that my cock popped up like a perplexed welder, reemerging from the manhole cover after way too long underground.

In this way, I had Jen’s left breast and Becca’s right engaged in furious combat surrounding my little friend. Good God. The sensation was incredible as one or the other of the furiously fighting felines came close to toppling the other, only to fall back and engage in even more wild hair pulling.

At one point, they simply held on to hair, teeth gritted in a sort of semi standoff. Their only avenue of fury was their breasts. And fury they did, slamming relentlessly into one another with my twitching cock encompassed by the warring mammaries. At times they’d clinch and I was surrounded with compressed flesh, and then they’d move, just a little.And at times, they’d move a little here and a little there until I was getting a titty hand job.

My hips started bucking between the furiously undulating breasts and I swear I hit a ceiling shot for the first time in my life. I was writhing like a fresh shot deer and making noises and twisting to and fro and after a moment I just collapsed back to the bad.

Astonishingly, to me at least, Rebecca and Jenny were still locked in a wrenching hair pulling duel. Tears were running down their faces as though this was a final contest, each determined to carry on till the end.

My arms released their legs and my thumbs found really wet pussy and I began fondling their nether regions. Jen’s right leg rose up and met Rebecca’s left leg a foot above my head and they began making soft mewling sounds, still holding one another fiercely. Their feet were pressed together as I continued stroking their pussies.

I felt a tongue on my balls and lips on my cock as I looked down to see these fierce warriors abandon the fight. Jenny would suck a ball into her mouth while Rebecca would pump her head up and down on my newly revived cock. And they’d even switch roles but all the while I was in, let’s see here, ecstasy. They were stroking my stomach and legs and sucking and licking. I was fingering their pussies for all I was worth and then....sure as shit.....we all went a tad ballistic. Absolute joy all around.

And then they just kind of laid back in place and smiled up at me.

And then they started giggling just a bit and then went into gut wrenching laughter.

I was really starting to feel foolish, inadequate, and stupid or any combination thereof when Jen sat up, lay beside me and gave me a light kiss. Becca was back Beccaing my cock when Jen whispered in my ear. “Just like granddaddy Bart, Daniel. “It’s the only way me and Becca can get off anymore. We just wanted to see if you’d be up for it.”

Glancing down at Rebecca bobbing for cock, Jen smiled again.

“Oh, you’re up for it all right.”
Catwriter