News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

chubby 18 year old hottie vs 45 year old Dominatrix

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
chubby 18 year old hottie vs 45 year old Dominatrix
« on: January 25, 2017, 01:02:50 AM »

Savanna-18 years old, 5', 150 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: chubby 18 year old hottie vs 45 year old Dominatrix
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 01:05:59 AM »

Mistress Vicky 45 years old, 5', 100 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: chubby 18 year old hottie vs 45 year old Dominatrix
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 01:08:33 AM »

My name is Savanna, and I”m 5' tall, 150 chubby lbs, and big, sexy C/D cup bra that almost always can't contain my big tits. I'm only 18 years old, but I'm very mature for my age, and older men really turn me on. One of my girlfriends got me picture ID of me being 21, and I have never had to use it. My favorite hangout is at this pick up bar, famous as a meeting place for mature men and women. It's a  high class bar, and the crowd is 30s to 50s, and the dress is dress shirts for men, and dresses, skirts, dress blouse, and sexy outfits.

It's been 4 months and I have picked up a lot of older men, but it wasn't long before I realized that I could get any man in the place. All of my competition is older women, the kind of women that many of these guys are leaving at home. I made a rule for myself, not to begin considering having sex with one of these older men at least until the 4th date. All the guys I dated, were all just looking for a young piece of ass, find them, fuck them, and forget about them.

Then I met the man of my dreams. Johnny is a lot older then I ever thought about dating, but he's handsome, and well mannered, sweet. cute, funny, and most of all, he took me home that first night and was a complete gentleman, not trying to get to go in with me, not trying to be forward with me. He kissed my hand, and told me that he would be at the bar next Friday night. I couldn't help but think about Johnny all week long. We met at the bar the next Friday night, and he treated me to a few drinks. We talked and we had a really good time, and he told me that he's married,  and he and his wife are going through some growing pains. He also said he is not coming to the bar to meet a woman for sex, it's just a nice bar, with pleasant people. I was hoping that he would ask me out for Saturday night, but he agreed to meet me at the bar the following Thursday. I so wanted him to grab me and give me a long, big kiss, but once again, he kissed my hand in front of my house. We talked more, and he tells me about his wife. Vicky is a Mistress. I didn't know much about Mistress', so I asked Johnny, and he told me a little about S&M and Mistress' and slaves. I wanted Johnny to come into my house with me. This is exactly the opposite of how I usually act and think. Johnny kissed my hand, but I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I stuck my tongue into his mouth. Johnny gave in, and we kissed and kissed passionately. I tried to talk him into coming in, but he just wouldn't.

We started meeting more and more often, and I told him a lot about myself, and he told me a lot about himself, and his wife. He told me about his female fight fantasies, and how hot, and excited it gets him.
The next time we go out, we have a couple of drinks, and when Johnny takes me home, I start to tell him how I want to fight his wife. Then I stuck my tongue into his mouth, and I reach down and I feel his cock is hard and erect in his jeans

That was the first night we made love, and it was magical. I asked Johnny if he thought I was too fat, and he said that I am very pleasantly plump, and sexy as hell. We made love and Johnny told me about his tough S&M Mistress wife of his. She's the same height as me, and the skinny old red head might be pretty, but she's as flat as a board. She's only 100 pounds, and I got Johnny to show me her pictures on her web site, and on Facebook. I had to laugh as I read about her being a Mistress, and how all these men and women let her take control of them, and make them do whatever she wants them to do. The more I read about it, the  more convinced that it's just a group of people acting out their fantasies. I just couldn't understand the severe spanking, and things like nipples clips.

I was getting better at telling Johnny how I want to beat the shit out of his flat chested whore wife, and it gave Johnny very explosive orgasms, and me too. I kept telling Johnny stories of my 50 lb advantage would be too much for that skinny old slut to over come, and then I would knock her to the ground and get on top of her, and beat her up until she submits. I told Johnny that I would be the Mistress, and I would make this skinny, old Mistress be my slave. Johnny starts telling me how Vicky would use her fingers on my cxnt, make me cum, humiliate me, but that only got me thinking more and more, how I would love to beat the skinny little old lady into a limp, goofy rag doll, and let her lick me into orgasm. Every time Johnny would bring up something new, I would think about using it on his wife, and show my Johnny just which one of us is the real woman. After Johnny told me about using a dildo, I made Johnny go out and buy me first one, and then two more dildos. I'm having dreams, and fantasies, especially when Johnny isn't around. I'm fantasizing about getting her down on the ground, using my 50 lb weight advantage, then raising up and forcing the whore to suck my rubber cock. I fantasize about strapping on a dildo and fucking her up her ass. I wanna fuck Mistress Vicky with my fingers, with my dildos, and make her such my dildo, the one I fucked her up her ass hole with, and make her suck it clean. I look at all the pictures of Mistress Vicky, and some of her clips, and I fantasize about how much stronger I am then this pathetic old slut. I'll throw this bitch around and use my strength to over power her. My mission will be to get this weak, skinny, pathetic old woman onto her back, on the floor, with me sitting on top of her, and using my 50 lb weight advantage to help hold her down. I'd like nothing better then to slap her silly until she doesn't know where she is any more. I'll hold her down until she begs me to humiliate her. Yes that became my favorite fantasy, and Johnny's too. We would scream, as we dry squirted over and over again, and then we began howling like wounded jungle animals as we squirted and squirted like two volcano's erupting. 

Part 2

Then it happened. I get a phone call from Johnny's skinny old whore wife. She calls me up to tell me off, and to tell me that she knows that I'm a very young girl, and that I better learn this early. She's married to Johnny, and she wears his wedding ring, and that I better stay far away from her husband, or she would bash my face in with her wedding ring, and teach me to respect her marriage.” I'm nervous, and I'm angry, and I'm really excited, and I scream, “You skinny old whore, you're husband doesn't want a flat chested, weak bitch like you any more, he wants a sexy, hot, young woman like me, with my big, sexy tits.” Now both of us are infuriated, and she screams, “wait until I get my hands on you Savanna you fat cow. I'm going to blacken your eyes, and break your fuckin nose, and knock your teeth right out of your mouth with my wedding ring, and I'll teach you to respect my marriage.” This bitch infuriated me, and I really never get infuriated before, but I laugh as I scream, “You skinny, flat chested old lady, I'm going to sit right on that big mouth of your, and make you moo into my cxnt, so that everyone will that you're the cow, and I'm his beautiful, large breasted princess, and if you wanna fight me, I'll be at the pick bar with Johnny, at 8 o'clock tonight.

I get all dressed up. I'm wearing my black leather micro mini skirt, and my shear white, midriff, button dress blouse, with my sexy black plunge bra, and my 3”, black high heels shoes. Johnny told me that I am smokin hot as I got into the car, and our lips met for a long passionate kiss. Then before Johnny moved the car, I told him about my phone call from Vicky, and that she might show up at the pick up bar tonight. Johnny really did not want to go to the bar, he kept telling me that I'm not prepared to fight his wife, but I'm totally convinced that I'm stronger then her, and I'm heavier than her, and I'm going to out wrestle, and out fight this skinny, flat chested whore, and I really want to make a complete fool out of her. Finally I convince Johnny to take me to the bar.

Part 3

Johnny and I are sitting at a table, and 8 o”clock goes by, and 9 o'clock goes by, and I starting to think this skinny old whore wouldn't have the nerve to show up. At one point I excuse myself to go to the bathroom, and I take some time, fixing my makeup. I return from the bathroom, and I see this slutty, little red head sit down right in my seat. She's wearing a short, white mini dress, and 5” high heels. I wait a few minutes, and I”m getting angrier and angrier with each minute. I never acted like this before, but I walk right up to Vicky, and I put my hands on my hips and I say, You're sitting in my seat bitch.” Vicky looks up at me and in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear she laughs and she says, “you're young enough to be our daughter, how old are you, sixteen.” By now it seems like everyone at the bar has stopped what they were doing and is looking. I proudly hold my chest out and I laugh and I say, “your husband doesn't want a skinny, pathetic flat chested old whore like you any more, he wants a sexy, young, big titted beauty like me, so why don't you just get out of here, and stop humiliating yourself.”   

Vicky grows visibly angry, and she leaps to her feet, pushing me back a couple of steps. Then she holds her left fist up in my face screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring, and as long as I'm wearing this ring, Johnny is mine, his cock is mine, and you better get that fat cow body of yours away from him, or I'll bash your face in with this ring, and I'll teach you to respect my marriage.” A crowd is starting to make a circle around us and they're cheering. Loving my Johnny makes me lose my temper, and I just go plowing into Vicky full force, grabbing her flimsy dress in both of my hands, and throwing her backwards hard, with my full weight behind it. Vicky's dress rips right off of her body in my hands as Vicky stumbles backwards into the chair she had been sitting on. She's just sitting there in her tiny little white bra, and white lace panties, and the crowd is screaming, and Vicky is shocked. She doesn't know what hit her.

I walk right up to her, laughing and screaming, “get up you weak, pathetic flat chested  bitch,” as I grab Vicky by her fuckin hair with my right hand, and I start dragging her up to her feet.” Vicky screams, “AH LET GO,” as I stand her up, but just as I do, Vicky pounds her left fist, “boom,” right into my chubby belly. She smacks some of the air out of me, and I gasp as I lean forward. Then as I start to stand up straight again, Vicky sends her left fist plowing, “boom,” right into my chubby stomach again. Her fist sinks deep into my flabby gut, and this time “OOOFFF,” she really punches the air out of my stomach, and I grab my aching belly, and I double over in pain, gasping for air. Vicky grabs my hair with her right hand, and she pulls my head up, and I scream, “AH, MY HIAR, LET GO,” as she drags me standing up straight again. I grab for her hand, trying to pull her hand out of my hair, and as I do, Vicky starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding her left fist over and over again into my soft chubby belly. She's “OOFF, OOFF, OOFF,” punching the air out of my stomach over and over again, until my knees just buckle under me, and I fall over onto my hands and knees, and then I roll up into a ball, grabbing my aching belly, and coughing and gasping for air.

Vicky leans down and she grabs my hair with her right hand, and she starts yanking at my hair, and I'm trying to scream as I'm still desperately gasping for air. I start gasping out, “alright, enough, please stop, enough.” Vicky drags me up onto my feet, and I'm still breathing hard and holding my aching belly, and Vicky screams, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough, you started this Savanna, you thought you were so tough.” I cry out, “I'm not so tough,” and Vicky starts laughing as she screams, “That's right you big mouth, you don't even know how to fight, and now little girl, I'm going to teach you a lesson about going with a married man. I'm going to teach you to respect my marriage, and my wedding ring.” Vicky holds her left fist up right in my face, and she starts showing me her wedding ring again screaming, “I'm going to knock your face in, and bash your teeth right out of that big mouth of yours Savanna, you fat cow, you fuckin whore.”

Vicky grabs my sexy bra with her right hand, and she starts pulling me forward into her fist. Vicky is crazy and she starts “bang, bang,. bang, bang,” hammering my nose with her ring.  She punches my nose over and over again until first blood is rolling from my nose, and I become really scared, and tears start rolling down my cheeks, and I start screaming, “STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE LET ME GO. I'M SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO.” The crowd is cheering.

Vicky lets go of my bra, and my bra just slides down and is hanging over my stomach, and the crowd is screaming as my big, sexy tits just come flopping out of my bra, and is flopping around. Vicky screams, “alright Savanna you young, stupid whore, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on Savanna, you're going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” I can't believe how bizarre this woman is. I start crying even harder, and desperately I start crying out, “PLEASE, I'M SORRY, I'LL NEVER GO NEAR YOUR HUSBAND AGAIN. I RESPECT YOUR MARRIAGE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO.”  Vicky grabs me by my hair, and she drags me several feet over to a bar stool.  She rips my sexy skirt off of me, and the screams, “lower your panties you whore.” I'm already totally embarrassed that my breasts are exposed in front of all of these people, but I”m scared, and I lower my panties and I kick them off of me.” Vicky grabs my hair and she drags me across the bar stool. She has my head and my arms hanging down one side, and my legs hanging down the other, with my ass straight up in the air, and Vicky takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts right hand, “bam, bam, bam,” left cheek, left hand “bam, bam, bam,” right cheek. Back and forth over and over again, and I start crying like a little girl, crying out, “no, please,” but Vicky is vicious and she just keeps smacking the shit out of my ass until my ass is burning on fire and all red, and black and blue and swollen.

I can't take the pain any more and I start crying out, “alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave.” Vicky is really insane, and she smashes her left fist, “bang,” right into my mouth. You can hear the metal of the ring bang against the enamel, and my lips split open under that ring, and blood is rolling from my split lips. Insanely Vicky shows me that ring, that big, gold metal wedding ring screaming, “I told you to tell everyone that you're my slave, I told you to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you best call me Mistress when you want to speak to me.”

I'm quite anxious to respond to my Mistress' orders, and I start desperately crying out, “I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS, I'M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” Vicky laughs as she holds her left fist up right in my face again screaming, “Now I'm going to give you my wedding ring you whore.” She grabs my shoulder and she spins me around until my back is to her, and my big tits are flopping around in front of everyone, and the crowd is laughing and cheering. All of a sudden I feel Vicky's hand between my legs. Her thumb is up against my anus, and I feel Vicky's fingers, her pointer finger, and her ring finger sliding right into my pussy, and I can feel that big, gold metal ring, and the diamond cluster ring plunging into my pussy, and then her thumb slides into my ass hole. Vicky starts fucking me, fucking my pussy, fucking my ass hole. The crowd is going crazy, but I really don't care. My pussy is getting wetter and wetter, and I'm letting out these sexy little gasps, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” All of a sudden Vicky starts laughing out loud, and she screams, “You're enjoying this, aren't you, you fat cow. Look at her Johnny, look at your tough fat cow now Johnny. You thought that she was so tough, look at what I'm doing to her, look at her Johnny, look at how hard and erect this young slut's nipples are.” I look down and I see how big, and hard, and erect my nipples are, and I'm panting and making these sexy “OOHH, OOHH, OOHH,” noises, and I'm glistening in sweat. I start laughing uncontrollably as I realize how fuckin hot and turned on this sexy, red head Mistress has made me

This 45 year old red headed woman has me totally helpless, and totally excited. She masturbating me, rubbing her big rings back and forth across my clit, and I never have felt anything like this before. She's rubbing and scratching, and plowing those rings in and out and in and out of me, and I'm fuckin loving every second of it. I never felt anything like this before, and I scream, “FUCK ME MISTRESS, PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.” SHE'S SCRATCHING THOSE FUCKIN RINGS INSIDE OF ME, AND THIS HAS DEFINATELY GOT TO BE THE THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE, BETWEEN PAIN AND PLEASURE.

Vicky sits down on my face, her ass smothering me. I panic and I try gasping for one breath after another, until I'm choking, and Vicky raises up over me. She's still masturbating me, and I'm gasping for air. Then she holds her ass up only inches over my face, and Vicky screams, “alright slave, lick my ass hole clean.” I've never done anything like this before, but my pussy is on fire, and she plunging those big rings in and out and in and out of my soaking wet pussy.” I'm shaking in excitement, and my pussy is vibrating, and I start to feel volcanic eruptions exploding deep inside of me,” and I start screaming “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” as one wave after wave of volcanic eruptions electrifies me throughout my body, and now  I start “UUUUUWWWEEEE, UUUUUWWWEEEEE, UUUUWWWEEEEEE, howling like a wounded jungle animal, as explosion after explosion rocked my whole body, and my mind.

Part 4

I must have passed out, then suddenly I started to moan, trying to figure out where I am. Everything hurts, but my whole body feels hot. Vicky notices that I'm starting to come to, and she laughs as she sits on my stomach, and she says, “Alright, now that you're all rested up, I need my pussy cleaned. Suddenly I realized where I am, and that this 45 year old red headed bitch has just knocked the shit out of me. Vicky walks over and she stands right over me, and she starts lowering her panties, screaming, “Look up, look up at me you fuckin fat cow. You don't think I forgot, do you. I didn't forget.” Tears start overflowing out of my eyes, as Vicky lowers herself down, and she sit her ass down right on my chest, and I can feel the cum and the hot juices overflowing out of her cxnt, and dripping down my breasts. She puts her cxnt right on my hardened nipple and she starts up , and down, and up and down Then she screams, “You thought that because your bigger and stronger than I am that you are tougher than I am, but you were fuckin wrong. You have a fat, flabby cow stomach, and you're not as strong as I am. Say it you slut.” I have to do what my Mistress asks me to do, and I say, “I thought that I'm heavier, and stronger than my Mistress, and that I can beat her up, but I was wrong, she beat me up, she's stronger and more of a woman, just please, please let me go.”

Vicky raises up and she holds her wet, hot cxnt just inches over my face, and Vicky starts laughing as she says, “alright slave, not you're going to show my husband and all of these people just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are. Now let me hear you moo. That's right Johnny, this big, fat cow is going to show you what a fat cow she really is, now moo bitch.” Tears are overflowing out of my eyes. I'm in total disbelief of what this kinky old whore is forcing me do, but I”m scared, I'm so scared that I'm shaking in fear, and I let out a feeble little “moo.” Vicky turns beet red, and she takes her left fist, and she holds it up right in my face screaming, “Apparently you haven't learn't to respect me and my wedding ring.” I see the flash of the shiny ring as it smashes “bang,” right into my nose again. Blood is gushing out of my nose, and tears are still overflowing out of my eyes as I cry out, “MOO,” at the top fo my lungs. I start “MOO, MOO, MOO,” moo'ing over and over again. I'm moo'ing like a fuckin cow right in front of Johnny, right in front of everyone at the bar. Vicky screams, “That's right you young slut, keep mooing until I say you can stop, and tell Johnny just what a big, fat, overweight cow you are.” I'm still really scared, and I start to “MOOOO, MOOOO, MOOOO,” mooing, and mooing over and over again. Vicky screams, “SAT IT. ”I cry out, “I'M A COW JOHNNY. I'M A BIG, FAT OVERWEIGHT COW JOHNNY,” and then I start “MOO, MOO, MOO,” mooing again. This fuckin 45 year old bitch is draining every last drop of my dignity from me, and there's not a fuckin thing I can do about it. I just keep on “MOOOO, MOOOO,” as slowly Vicky lowers herself down, so that her soaking wet pussy is right on my lips, and Vicky screams, “STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT, AND LICK MY cxnt INTO ORGASM.”

I'm totally unexpectedly turned on. This sexy little bitch is so hot as I'm licking and kissing Vicky's cxnt. I lick her and kiss her and “MOOOOOO, MOOOOO,” moo into her soaking, drenched pussy, until Vicky starts “OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEEEE,” as the vibrations of my lips inside of her hot pussy is making her squirt and squirt and explode and explode. 

Part 5

When Vicky finishes she gets up off of me. Then she reaches into her pocketbook and she removes a pair of handcuffs, and she handcuffs me. Then she fixes her clothes and she says, “alright slave, you're coming with us.”

Vicky took me home with Johnny, and she made me lick her feet, and suck Johnny into orgasm. Then she sat on Johnny's cock until he filled her pussy up, and then she sat on my face, and she made me lick and suck each and every last drop of Johnny's cum out of her cxnt. I didn't want to leave.......

Slave Savanna