News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Camilla vs Tharja Fire Emblem Catfight

• 0 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Camilla vs Tharja Fire Emblem Catfight
« on: August 29, 2020, 12:40:22 PM »
Through a convoluted string of events, two timelines merged into one or were they different dimensions, no one really knew but the result was the same. The army led by the tactician Robin had joined forces with the army led by the fearless leader Corrin to face off against forces of evil. The two leaders had hit it off immediately and both Robin and Corrin had fast become friends. There was a friendly rivalry between them but both of them knew that the other would risk their lives to save theirs.

Naturally, with two strong women leading the armies conversation of who was overall the better fighter came up a few times amongst the troops. Nothing serious came out of this debate however until one day where both Corrin and Robin's most passionate fans got into a heated argument about whose real-life waifu was best.

"Do not be ridiculous everybody knows that Corrin would kick Robin's ass in a fight" Camilla said angrily.

"Yeah right, Robin would have Corrin lying on the floor in under a minute" Tharja shot back. "It wouldn't even be a contest with Robin's spells and strategy"

"My Corrin is an excellent strategist as well not to mention she can turn into a fucking dragon, " Camilla said her huge breasts heaving with frustration.

"Robin can turn into a dragon too" Tharja protested.

"When Robin does that she would destroy the world so it doesn't count," Camilla said. "Honestly I'm not sure why anyone would like someone who is capable of something like that"

Tharja scowled. "Well at least Robin's got a brain Corrin is so dumb I'm surprised she knows how to hold a sword properly"

"How dare you say that you little skank, Corrin is one of the smartest in our army" Camilla said.

"Well, that explains a lot" Tharja muttered.

"Are you implying that I'm stupid" Camilla said angrily.

"The fact that you need to ask kind of proves it, " Tharja says.

"You little bitch" Camilla growled.

"Big titty slut"

The two women glowered at each other over the table in the mess hall sparks practically shooting between them.

Camilla was a fit woman in her mid-20s with long purple hair which fell down her back gracefully. She wore a black outfit which just about kept in her famously large breasts.

Tharja, on the other hand, was a pale woman who had black hair. Despite not being nearly as curvy as Camilla was she still showed off her body through her see-through outfit which only covered the essentials. Both women had their fair number of admirers in the armies but they only had eyes for Robin and Corrin.

"We need to settle this" Tharja said still staring daggers at Camilla.

"Agreed" Camilla replied not breaking eye contact. "I challenge you to a fight in the sparring grounds, no weapons no magic just woman to woman and the loser has to admit that the others love is better"

"You're on bitch" Tharja scowled back.

The two women continued to glare at each other for another long moment before they both got up and walked over to the sparring grounds. As they strutted through the camp people from the mess hall who had overheard the loud argument spread the news that Camilla and Tharja were going to fight and so a large crowd had gathered at the sparring grounds when they arrived.

The sparring ground had a dirt floor and was filled with men and women training with each other but when they saw Camilla and Tharja approach them they made room for the two women.

Surrounded by a crowd of eager onlookers Camilla and Tharja faced each other. Camilla a lot taller than Tharja and with by far the bigger bust but everybody knew not to count Tharja out so easily.

"You're going down whore" Camilla threatened. "You'll be admitting Corrin is the best when I've got you trapped under my tits." Camilla bounced on the spot making her breasts jiggled to emphasize her point.

"You might have bigger tits than me but I'm the full package, " Tharja said running her hands down her body. "And once I've done whopping your ass you'll be worshipping Robin just like she deserves"

"Kick her ass Camilla" a soldier from her army called.

"Show her who's boss Tharja" a member from Robin's army shouted

And that's all the encouragement the two women needed as they charged at each other. Tharja grabbed Camilla by her purple hair just as Camilla grabbed her black locks. They began a vicious hairpulling match as the soldiers cheered around them. Tharja and Camilla stumbled around kicking up dust their fingers locked in each other's hair, their faces a mask of pain and anger. They yanked pulled and tugged on each other's hair with everything they had.

"Slut" Camilla growled.

"Bitch" Tharja shot back.

The hairpulling continued but Camilla being the taller one was finding it harder having to reach down to pull Tharja's hair while Tharja was using gravity to her advantage and dragging Camilla's purple locks down extremely painfully. Suddenly Camilla changed tactic and rammed her oversized bust into Tharja's. Camilla's breasts swallowed up Tharja's and put the black-haired sorcerer off-balance. Using this to her advantage Camilla threw Tharja to the ground by her hair. Tharja grunted as she hit the dirt but before she could get up Camilla jumped on top of her.

"I'm going to end this before it has even begun," Camilla said. "Now kiss my titties" Camilla went to lower her large bosom over Tharja's face in a humiliating breast smother but the downed woman had other plans. Tharja reached up and grabbed Camilla's breasts and violently pulled them in opposite directions. Camilla screamed as her sensitive breasts were stretched painfully. Instead of using her bust as a weapon, they had turned out to be a liability.

Tharja groped and twisted Camilla's breasts making the purple-haired noblewoman scream at the top of her voice. Camilla gave up on her dominant position on top of Tharja and tried to retreat but Tharja moved with her keeping her hands firmly on Camilla's gigantic tits.

"Let go of my puppies you jealous slut" Camilla shrieked desperately trying to break Tharja's grip.

Tharja knew she had a good thing going and wasn't about to give up that easily. She gave Camilla's breasts another hard twist which finally made them pop out of Camilla's black top.

Members of the crowd hooted and cheered finally getting the chance to see Camilla's famous melons in their naked glory.

But even still Tharja would not let go of them. Camilla blushed a deep red. If this dirty sorcerer slut was going to attack her vulnerable parts then she would do the same.

Camilla sent one foot upwards in a wide arc right in between Tharja's legs. Tharja screamed as her pussy was kicked with full force. she finally let go of Camilla's reddening tits and backed off clutching her crotch and moaning.

Camilla moaned as well rubbing her sore breasts and trying to tuck them back into her top, but they were so big that they resisted her attempts.

It was in that moment that Robin and Corrin decided to show up. The crowd made way for the generals who were curious to see what all the commotion was about. Both of their eyes widened as they saw important members of their army standing in the ring of onlookers clutching their womanly parts obviously in the middle of a nasty catfight.

"Of course it's those two" Robin commented.

"Yeah, we should have known" Corrin replied folding her arms.

"Do you think we should try and break them up?" Robin asked.

"I'm not getting in between those two" Corrin said. "And besides looks like it's good entertainment for the troops"

Robin nodded in agreement. "50 gold on Tharja"

"I'll take that bet, " Corrin said.

Meanwhile back in the centre of the training grounds Tharja and Camilla had noticed the two newcomers.

"Oh look my Corrin has come to see me kick your skinny ass," Camilla said.

"My Robin is here to cheer me on when I continue to dominate you" Tharja shot back.

"Robin will never want to see you again after I show her how much of a slut you are" Camilla spat.

"Corrin won't want to associate with you after I humiliate you in front of her" Tharja shouted.

The two women charged at each other again as the crowd cheered. They furiously slapped pulled and ripped every inch of the other they could find. Tharja's outfit was torn open showing her own perky set of breasts whilst Camilla's hair was pulled into a messy rat's nest and her bouncing breasts were slapped. Inevitably they lost their balance again and fell to the dirty ground rolling over and over continuing to tear into each other.

Camilla pulled on Tharja's hair and squeezed her boobs to get her back for earlier. "Robin doesn't even like you you're just a creepy stalker" she snarled.

Tharja screamed but hit back with some nasty slaps to Camilla's face and tits. "Says the bitch who is in love with her own sister, now that is creepy"

"she's adopted, that makes it okay" Camilla shouted.

As the two half-naked women continued to roll together they coated their hair and remaining clothes in dirt and their clothes began to rip in undignified places. Despite the crowd taking in every bouncy moment of their fight, they didn't stop determined to defeat the other.

Finally, they came to a stop with Camilla on top of Tharja. Tharja squirmed and slapped Camilla's face but she managed to keep a dominant position grabbing Tharja's hair forcing her face-first into the dirt.

"Eat dirt bitch" Camilla said gleefully as she smears Tharja's face in it controlling her head by a painful grip on her black hair.

Tharja moaned desperately trying to keep her mouth closed in order not to get any dirt in it, her naked breasts were painfully squashed underneath her as Camilla leaned all her body weight on her. She waved her arms desperately trying to fight back.

The Camilla supporters in the crowd cheered whilst the Tharja ones shouted for her to get up.

"Ha looks like you owe me 50 gold," Corrin said.

"If there's one thing I have learned in the last few years it's never to count Tharja out, " Robin said staring with intensity at the struggling women.

Her words suddenly rang true as Tharja's wildly probing hand hit the jackpot and sank its nails into Camilla's already hurt breast.

Camilla shrieked as Tharja sank her nails into her tits. Her grip loosened and Tharja managed to power her way out of the hold. Her face and hair were covered in dirt but under the layer of grime, she had a furious look on her face she pulled on Camilla's tits viciously. Camilla had no other option than to go with Tharja who sent her tumbling to the ground by her breasts. Camilla grunted as she hit the ground all the wind knocked out of her. Standing over her Tharja raised one foot and viciously stamped down on Camilla's tits.

"OOOO" the crowd muttered in sympathy however this was mostly drowned out by Camilla screaming at the top of her voice. Tharja did not stop she continued to viciously stamp down on Camilla's boobs as if they were pillows and she was trying to get lumps out of them. Camilla curled her body trying to protect her battered tits but Tharja's foot would not be denied finding its way through her arms and continuing to crush her melons.

Camilla had begun to cry, tears rolling down her cheeks. "MY TITS, STOP"

"Say it" Tharja demanded. She stomped the foot down again grinding her heel into Camilla's reddening tits. "Say it you pathetic purple-haired slut"

"You win, ok you win," Camilla said desperately.

"No that's not right," Tharja said grinding her heel down on Camilla's breasts a little harder.

"OOWWWWWAAAAWWWOOOO" Camilla howled. "OK OK, Robin is better than Corrin she is, she is"

Tharja smiled something she didn't do very often she finally took her foot off Camilla's breast and let the noblewoman curl up in the dirt sobbing. The crowd cheered and shouted for her.

"Wait that's why they were fighting? over which one of us was better" Robin said completely surprised.

"Apparently, so anyway well done, " Corrin said slapping some gold into Robin's hand.

Tharja, however, wasn't done with Camilla quite yet. She grabbed some of Camilla's dirty purple hair and painfully brought her defeated opponent back to her feet. Then Tharja dragged Camilla by her hair over to the still dumbstruck Robin.

"Owwwwwww" Camilla moaned. "You got what you wanted, let me go"

"You said Robin was better now I want you to prove it," Tharja said. "Kiss her"

"WHAT, are you crazy bitch? No way" Camilla protested.

"Do it or I'll go round 2 on your sluty tits" Tharja threatened a sadistic look in her eyes.

Camilla hesitated but she didn't think her breasts could take any more punishment. "I'm sorry Corrin, " she said then she grabbed Robin by the collar and pulled her into a kiss.

"OOOOOOOO" the crowd chorused. Robin's eyes were the size of saucers as her and Camilla's lips met. Camilla blushed a deep red. She had dreams about kissing Corrin and being forced to make out with another woman in front of her was the most humiliating punishment Tharja could have possibly come up with.

"You call that a kiss" Tharja scoffed. "Robin deserves better than that here" she roughly pushed Camilla aside and then locked lips with Robin herself. Their make-out session was filled with a lot more passion than Camilla's had been. Robin was still in a state of shock but she did lean into the kiss.

Corrin just stood there still not really sure if she should feel insulted or laugh.

"I'm sorry I couldn't win, " Camilla said to her nearly sobbing.

"No it's ok you did well," Corrin said kindly.

"Thank you, Corrin, thank you" Camilla sniffed. She began to lean in to kiss Corrin but before their lips could meet Tharja who was still passionately making out with Robin thrust her round ass backwards and slammed it into Camilla, who lost her balance and with a shriek fell to the ground getting a mouthful of dirt and landing on her already sore breasts. The crowd laughed at this final humiliation.

"Camilla" Corrin said kneeling down to help her up but Camilla waved her away.

"No don't look at me" she cried curling up sobbing.

Tharja finally took her lips away from Robin's with a sigh of satisfaction.

"Well, Tharja I, that was, I mean thanks?" Robin said a little tongue-tied.

Tharja smiled "Oh Robin, that's only the beginning, come on let's go back to my tent"

"Oh, so you can get a change of clothes?" Robin asked looking at Tharja's tattered and ripped outfit.

Tharja's shook her head. "The things I'm going to do to you do not require clothes," she said sinisterly.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 06:34:08 PM by N2-9 CatFights »
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219