News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Is it just me...?

• 10 Replies

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
Is it just me...?
« on: September 06, 2018, 02:01:30 PM »
I can't help but to be drawn to the face slap in a catfight. Is it just me or is there something subconsciously or maybe not so subconsciously humiliating for a woman to be slapped across the face (a real slap, no patty cake slaps!)? Whether it's a real or arranged catfight, whether it's the initial slap as the two "cats" are toe to toe staring each other down or talking a little trash just before things get going or whether it's any time during the fight a good face slap lands, it seems to be rather subtle and sometimes not so subtle that one woman, for that moment is the dominant woman and has clearly bested her rival in a major way...???

Would love your thoughts ladies!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 02:27:43 PM by thirstybeermonster »

Offline JimmyD61

• I love catfights! Would love to hear about yours!
Re: Is it just me...?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 02:09:40 PM »
I love the reaction a good slap gets.  Usually it adds fire to the fight.  The woman slapped suffers some humiliation and looks to pay that back.  Slaps don't do the damage of a closed fist, generally fuels the fight, and perhaps extends it.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 02:27:50 PM »
Often a catfight finally starts with a good slap after the opponents have long argued. I did not see it often during the fight.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 06:06:11 PM »

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 09:26:15 PM »
Made my face sore looking at that Tiger80:-)
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 08:39:00 PM »
Slapping is the sign of it is time to start catfight
fight like cats

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 11:12:15 PM »
It sure does seem a good many catfights start with a slap to the face.

As for it being humiliating, if you are an NCIS fan, I remember Gibbs once explaining that a slap in the face is humiliation, but a slap to the back of the head is a wake up call!!

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 12:33:01 AM »
It sure does seem a good many catfights start with a slap to the face.

As for it being humiliating, if you are an NCIS fan, I remember Gibbs once explaining that a slap in the face is humiliation, but a slap to the back of the head is a wake up call!!

Definitely think it's something that plays to the humiliation....even though a good hard slap may sting quite a bit it seems the humiliation factor for the woman being slapped weighs heavier.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 12:46:03 AM »
I think its humiliating for anyone regardless of sex.   After all traditionally a challenge to a duel was issued by slapping a face with a glove.

Offline JimmyD61

• I love catfights! Would love to hear about yours!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 02:24:43 PM »
nothing quite sets the tone or gets things started like a solid slap to the face. Nothing to say of the emotion it takes to deliver that first slap.

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 09:59:50 PM »
I like the idea of a slap boxing fight between two women with long, sharp fingernails, so when they land a slap, they can swipe a scratch as they pull away....