News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CHRISTMAS CATFIGHTS STORY from the POLLS

• 5 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
CHRISTMAS CATFIGHTS STORY from the POLLS
« on: December 25, 2010, 05:58:32 PM »
I was looking forward to the holiday.
It was even better as I was going to get to enjoy twenty very capable, as well as lovely catfighters from around the world.

The hall was cozy, informal and set up for the party.
A small open area, where two trees stood decorated, with wrapped packages beneath.
Some tables sat waiting, for the ladies to sit at, while food, and drink where enjoyed.
A buffet was finished waiting, and soon they began to arrive.

Flightgrl Heidi, and Lauren enter first, the two ladies both looking stunning, yet wearing very similar dresses.
It probably did not help, that Heidi had been the stewardess on the flight Lauren had been on.
Heidi maybe a bit more busty, yet both blondes filled out their outfits very well.
I can see it was already time to start playing peacekeeper, as I greet them, get them drinks, and let them know what was there for them.
The ladies would all get at least one gift. As well as the food, and company.
Soft holiday music playing in the background, as they pause from arguing to smile, and the two of them smiling side by side, is as lovely as any of the holiday decorations, as Heidi and Lauren truly did shine.

The two of them soon picking at some food from the buffet, as more arrive.

Mistress Holly slips in, her outfit festive as she has a few bells dangling from her leather and lace.
Amanda, and Brandi pushing and shoving as they come through the door. Yet both young ladies looking beautiful in their outfits.
Charlene smiles, as she enters and begins to join the festivities. Charlenes smile, and beauty warming the place.
Suparna arrives in a silky red, and green sari, that hugs her figure nicely.
Chrissssssssy comes in, lovely, and dressed in a slinky dress, that shows her nice figure, and tight ass.
Joanne comes in, radiant and smiling, her sexy body dressed nicely, with just the right amount showing to make you want to unwrap more.
Jen83 shows up, her very pleasing full figured curves, dressed in a body hugging dress. Long dark hair framing her pretty face.
 The hall begins to fill with the sounds of chatter. At times some voices raising.

Josie B arrives a vision of beauty in her holiday attire.
Stella comes in, dark haired, and lovely.
Tiffany jiggles in, with a red and gold outfit leaving little to the imagination, other than how she could look any better than she did this night.
Lori and Wanda enter next, both tastefully dressed yet stil showing they were very sexy ladies.
PrPrincess smiles as she comes in, and easily steals my attention, before she spies Joanne, and makes a beeline towards her. Soon voices begin to rise.
Cindy shows up next looking bright eyed, and beautiful.
Justine struts in, lovely, and her body moving nicely, like the cat of her user name.
Mona slips her arm into mine as she enters, giving me a quick kiss. "Am I the last to arrive?" The dark haired beauty asks.
Mona looked great in her outfit, knew I enjoyed seeing her anytime. Yet also enjoyed being the one to arrive fashionably late.

I shake my head, as one particularly feisty cajun had still not shown up.
The rest of the ladies mingling, as some are having words and issues, that need to be quieted before yes.. a fight breaks out.
I was getting very worried about Jonica as the lovely platinum blonde should have been there by now.
I figure to give her some more time, then I would have to start things for the other ladies.

I hear something crash near the buffet and turn and head over to it.

Joanne and PrPrincess are glaring at each other, as Joanne has some food spattered against her, and falling into her smooth skinned cleavage.
"You fucking skank, you better lick this off, before I bet your ass." Joanne says, as Princess smiles reaches over, and yanks the front of Joanne's dress down, exposing her very beautiful breasts, then extending her middle finger to the blonde. "Lick this slut!!" Princess replies, before Joanne screams at her, grabs her hair, and takes her down.

"LOOK at all the HO Ho HO's !! I hear Jonica's voice loudly yell, as Joanne and Pr Princess begin to hit, strip and claw each other.
"What the fuck??" I hear someone yell, as I look to see Jonica looking very beautiful, and even sexy tonight in her Christmasy outfit.
Yet Jonica also had an inflatable candy cane she was swinging, and hitting the other ladies with, as she made her way to the buffet.
Some of the ladies being knocked into others, as more fights begin to break out.

"Hiya Storm, great party, now Santa's little helper needs to shove this up that naughty girls ass." Jonica says, as she holds the cane in front of her, almost like a cock. Then proceeds to jam it against one of the ladies asses, looking at the buffet.
With a shriek, she falls onto it, to turn and glare, as she wipes food from her face and clothing.
"JONICA I AM GOING TO SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS!!" Chrissy screams, as Jonica's eyes widen.
"Oh shit Chrissy!!" "Gotta go folks, the sleigh is waiting.. Eeeekkk!!" Jonica shrieks, as she turns to run, with Chrissy in hot pursuit.

It had begun, as now all twenty ladies happened to be in fights.
As they struggled, and fought. clothing, gift wrap, and food went flying in every direction. Hitting, slapping and breast clawing.
I watch as a half naked Joanne slams her fist to a naked PrPrincess, knocking her senseless, before Joanne looks for another opponent.
Heidi is handling Lauren, yet to her surprise the mature blonde taking the punishment.
As hair and Heidi's panties go flying. Lauren manages to slip a fist past her guard, and soon Heidi is laying sprawled and beaten.

Amanda, and Brandi are hitting, stripping, and trash talking as they fight.
"Fucking whore, eat pudding and die!!" Amanda says, as she shoves some into Brandi's face.
Brandi managing to bring her knee into Amanda's belly, before rolling to mount, and strike Amanda, a telling blow.
Brandi smiling, as she rises, only to be hit by someone else, and laid out over Amanda's beautiful body.

Chrissy has cornered Jonica, but now is finding out, yes the lady has a mouth, yet Jonica was standing toe to toe with Chrissy, as clothing, fists, and hair flew.
The two hitting hard, until Chrissy gets the deciding blow in, and Jonica slumps against and slides down the wall, barely aware of where she is at, or Chrissy showing the inflatable candy cane, very unladylike between Jonica's thighs.
Chrissy turning to be hit with gift wrap, chocolate syrup, and a punch that soon leaves her slumped just as naked, and head resting against Jonica's as they both were now out of the fight. Chrissy's hand on the cane.

Jen and Suparna were having their own international incident, as they struggled, and rolled together.
Suparna just about to put Jen in a hold that would enb the fight with a submission. When two other ladies slam into them, and a very voluptuous and naked Jen, manages to finish Suparna off, in part due to the distraction.

Tiffany and Cindy are rolling naked, hair flying by the trees, as gifts are kicked and sent flying from under the tree.
Ornaments, tinsel, and garland now also being added to the debri and mix, as Cindy soon finds herself wrapped partially in silver and gold, before being left sprawled and half conscious by Tiffany, as the busty blonde moves onto other opponents.

Wanda and Josie B having issues in a classic blonde versus brunette tussle.
First Wanda on top stripping, slapping and punishing Josie.
Then Josie switching things, to have Wanda covering up, between slaps and hits.
A missed fist from Wanda, and a lights out from Josie, as some idiot in the back ground is singing peace on earth good will towards men.

"You should have thought of peace between female catfigthers, you moron." I tell him, as Lori, and Charlene knock into me, almost taking me down with them, as both were covered in dessert from the buffet, and looking very nice to eat.
Lori lays Charlene onto her back, with a punch. Yet makes the error of thinking the fight won, when Charlene hits her with bread pudding and a finishing punch. As Lori had lunged to put the gift wrap to Charlene.

A song sings about reindeer flying, as I see Justine go sailing onto the buffet, courtesy of Mistress Holly.
Justine was beautiful, very sexy, and I has to admit. If this lovely lady was on the menu, I would definately order seconds.

Stella and Mona were two dark haired hellions, as they clawed, slapped, and stripped each other nude.
Dusky skinned Mona, rolling tit to tit, with Creamy skinned Stella, yet the two looked great together.
Mona managing to shove a bow into Stella's mouth, to shut her trash talk up. Sadly leaving the sexy woman open for the return message, and fist.
Stella rolling off, to rise, turn, and be laid out naked beside Mona, thigh to thigh, as they both lay under the Christmas tree.
I notice some mistletoe laying in very enjoyable places on both ladies, and wonder if I would be noticed giving either lady kisses there.

Lauren finally falls to Jen, as her lovely body is laid out naked, with tinsel glistening between her breasts.

Joanne chest heaving, face and body beautiful, happens to turn at the wrong time to be hit by Mistress Holly.
Joanne falling forward, after being spun to fall naked, and prone over an equally beautiful naked, and prone Heidi.
Looking at the two of them laying piled naked together. I knew that was a flight I would love being part of anytime.
I did not know about visions of beauty dancing in my head, yet for sure these two were a pair of the most beautiful ladies anywhere.

Jen finishes Charlene, before the buxom brunette begin to fight with Tiffany.

Holly, and Josie the other pair manging to do a catfight dance, as sixteen other ladies lay naked, and knocked out of the fight.

Holly falls, and can not go on, as she lays with a punch on the chin finishing her fight, as punch from the bowl glistened on her firm breasts and bare belly.

Jen slips on something on the floor, and soon ends up sprawled naked in gift wrap.
As Tiffany and Josie, breath taking, beautifu blondes, turn naked. Chests heaving and eyes determined to be the last one standing.

They move together, as some of the others begin to revive to watch. Pulling ribbons wrapping and bows from uncomfy places.
Josie, and Tiffany both battered and bruised aching all over, as they begin to stand toe to toe, and breast to breast, as they swing punches to sleek bellies, and each others lovely faces.
Hair pulling, and slaps and chops to bare breasts, as they begin to cling to each other, both unwilling to go down, in this epic battle.
Then Tiffany misses, loses her balance, and is sent to the floor, knocked down, and almost fully out by Josie.

I rush to her side, as the lovely lady begins to collapse. Her chest heaving rapidly, as she presses to me, and clings to me.
"Well done Josie, you won the fight." I tell her, as I hold one very gorgeous lady against me.
Her strength begins to return, as others begin to get up, and help each other to their feet.
The fighting done, rivalries and territory settled for now.
The ladies begin to mingle, and finding what food was not ruined from the fight, as I quickly get fresh brought out.
They begin to gather at the tables, as I welcome them as a groups, and pas out gifts to each of them. Very pleased at the turn out and the amount of beautiful, and sexy ladies I was getting to share the day with.

Gift wrap, hair, tinsel, food, drink, and clothing still laying all over the hall, as everyone began to enjoy themselves.

As she opened her gift, she sprang to her feet. "TOTALLY EXCELLANT FUCKING GIFT!!' "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL!!" The platinum blonde yells.
"YES, AND JONICA SHUT UP!!! Nineteen other voices asnwered, before laughter filled the room, and I was glad Jonica's candy cane was now ripped and no longer a weapon, to cause trouble.

Still as she sat a pouty look on her face. I walked over, and hugged her from behind.
"Merry Christmas Jonica, I would not want to think of having the holiday with out you." I tell her, as the spirit of the holiday wrapped around her again, and after that everyone had a wonderful time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL the ladies being part of this, with my thanks.
AS well as the wonderful ladies of the catfights forum, enjoying this gift from me to you.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: CHRISTMAS CATFIGHTS STORY from the POLLS
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 02:20:31 AM »
You know, in retrospect..

Rumour is that Gemma was the one that gave Jonica the inflatable candy cane, knowing she would use it, and more than likely start a fight, in which Jonica would get her arse kicked.

Think it comes under beware of gifts from tattooed Brits or with friends like this, who needs cajun hot sauce to stir things up??

With the ladies seeming to get al messy during this. Have to admit, I don't think there was 1 in the group of 20, I would not mind giving a few candy cane licks to.... ummmmm  merely trying to be courteous, and help them clean up of course... LOL
That and the winner actually got to see it now. So I at least know one of the contestants was pleased by the story...    8)

Storm

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 06:14:46 PM »
Hmmm....Chrissssssssssssssssssssssy, an inflatable candy cane, and me.  I know those would make for some good holiday fun.....

;D

Great job, Storm!

Happy New Year!!!!

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 07:43:00 PM »
Me? set Jonica up for a Christmas Beating?... well... that does sound like something I'd do... ;D

Fun story honey!

Have a lovely New Year!!!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »
Ladies ....
THANKS for the kind words !!!
Remember when a story posted and stayed for weeks on lage one?? I think we may have started a revolution, as now the story part, seems to be one of the hottest sections running at Catfights.

Still, with ladies as fun and sexy as you 2 being part of it. How can I doubt that had a LOT to do with it??

I am honored, to know 2 ladies, as fun, beautiful, gifted, and FANTASTIC as you 2.

Hope the new year treating you right.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM »
A seasonal tale slightly ahead of schedule.
Having to bump these, as former links no longer work So trying to update them on my profile.

Hopefully for you ladies to be able to enjoy reading. My dozens of catfight stories.