News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Laurie Breeze & Megan23 in an EVIL KITTIES story. catfight K Kardashian H. Mont

• 7 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
This is a story with the lovely evil kitties on vacation, taking on Kim Kardashian and Heidi Montag.

The resort community was newer in the area, and had been giving away some complimentary guest stays, in the private condos, to begin generating business by word of mouth.

I had lucked into one of these, and to my delight, was going to be joined by Laurie Breeze, and Megan.

The condo itself, had two bedrooms, one I had, while the two ladies shared the other. I had offered to just sleep on the large sized sofa, that was part of the furnishings, before both ladies said they would be fine, with rooming together.
Each group of units had a private pool. With a nice reserved are of beach, a short drive away.
We had gotten in, stowed our things away, and relaxed with a simple meal, and watching a movie together before turning in.

It was the next morning, as something kept agitating me, until I woke. My eyes opening to see a very pretty Laurie Breeze beside me in bed. Laurie laying wrapped in a robe, brushing my face now and then with a clean tissue, until I woke.
I knew she had not slept there, the night before. Yet could not deny, it was pleasing waking to see Laurie's smiling face beside me.
"We want to enjoy the pool today, work on our tans in private before hitting the beach, if you don't mind." Laurie says, as her pretty blue eyes smiling at me.
"YAYYYYyy he's awake!!" I hear the other half of the lovely duo yell, as soft feet pad quickly, then the bed is struck by all hundred or so pounds of a vibrant dark haired beauty named Megan, jumping on it.
Megan grinning down at me from the other side of the bed. "Come on get up, get up, it's gorgeous outside!!" She informs me, as she pokes at me as well.

"Ladies what if we slept in today?" I counter, as I am surrounded by two beautiful ladies full of such vibrancy and energy, I can not help teasing them, after being gently woke by them this way.
My hand moving slowly, so to not draw attention to it.
"Oh you don't want to make the evil kitties mad do you?" Laurie says, her smile turning into a playful toothy, soft growl.
"I don't know, would this do it?" I ask, as the pillow rises to gently whap Megan to the side of her head. Before they can react, Laurie also gets whapped gently with the pillow.

"That does it evil kitties ATTACK!! Megan yells playfully, as both ladies dive at me trying to poke or tickle me, while trying to score the other pillow to use against me. I give them each a few more pillow shots. Then can not resist the intent looks on their pretty faces, as they try to get me to laugh. It was not the tickling, as they had not found the one spot to get me that way. It was just seeing these two lovely ladies making playful we are mad at you faces, as they attack.
Soon I am laughing, and they are using both their bodies to pin me down. "Say it!!" Laurie says, as I already was going to agree. "Okay pool it is." I reply, as Megan lets out a whoop of triumph.
"EVIL KITTIES WIN AGAIN!!" She says, happy, and looking forward to the pool.
Then I enjoy a few quick hugs, and kisses, before the two bundles of energy bounce off the bed, and head out to let me have some privacy.

I join them shortly, as they are both dressed with short robes, that show their legs of nicely. A few things on the table they had both snacked on. A few things ready to take out to the pool with us.
"Ladies let me know what you want to drink, and I will bring it out with me after I grab something to eat." I tell them, as Laurie reminds me not to eat too much, and they give me their beverage choices, and a few quick kisses, before heading out, with a few items themselves.

I pick at a few of the things they had left out, then begin taking out some drinks, and ice.

Megan and Laurie are sitting chatting, giggling, and giving me quick glances as they see me coming. The two fun loving ladies already having something else in mind, as I put the drinks on the table, and they rise to face me, still wrapped in their robes.
I sit down on the side of one of the lounge chairs waiting to see what they had in mind next.

They soon stand before me, both undoing the robe ties at the same time.
"We evil kitties demand you put sunscreen on us, so we don't damage these sexy bods." Laurie says, as they let the robes drop, and although they may not be the most buxom of ladies in bikinis. Laurie and Megan did both have very attractive figures, and bodies.
Laurie was wearing a polka dotted bikini, while Megan's long dark hair flowed down, to touch part of her red bikini top.
Both ladies just slightly over five feet, yet looking very nice in their swim wear, head to toe. Laurie and Megan having pleasing womanly curves in all the right places.
"If you do as we demand, we may just..." Megan the slightly more flirty one begins, as they both turn away from me, before working their hips side to side a little. "Shake our evil kitty tails for you." She continues.
While I can not deny that both ladies have some nice bikini clad tushes to them.
They turn smiling. Megan's hand pulling one side of her top down, giving me a very enjoyable view of a well formed, and beautiful right breast, as she gently breathes.
"Storm are you undressing me with your eyes sir?" "I may have to smack your hand for you." She says, her pretty eyes smiling, as she was being so flirty, yet Megan also knew she could get away with it, with out leading me on.

Laurie turning slightly, gasping, as she sees Megan popping a pert tit free, for me to gaze at. Megan turning to her smiling. "Storm, you fiend, look at what your visual undressing is doing to Laurie." Megan playfully ads, as her hand darts from her own top, to yank Laurie's fully down, exposing both of her perky, soft skinned breasts.
"Megan you total whore!!" Laurie yells at her, before yanking Megan's top the rest of the way down, as they begin to face each other, two pair of beautiful firm breasts exposed, on two very lovely ladies, as they begin to taunt each other.
'Bitch, slut, whore, skank!!" Going back and forth, as they begin to heat up.
"Ladies you win I will oil you both." I tell them louder than needed to get their attention, and keep things from getting out of control.
They both pause, as Laurie begins to blush slightly, realizing I was seeing her topless, along with Megan.
"You know what this means don't you slut?" Laurie says, as she begins to cover herself again.
"Yeah tramp, it means EVIL KITTIES WIN AGAIN!!" Megan shouts as they give each other high fives, while hugging and moving to be pampered a bit.

Laurie takes a drink, to keep from making eye contact with me for now, as she was more embarassed than Megan at me seeing that much of her body.
Megan trying to playfully act as a rich snobbish girl, as she flounces onto the seat beside me, her top now fully discarded, as she puts her nose into the air slightly. "You may begin the pampering now." She says before breaking into a few giggles, and kissing me on the cheek, while giving me a quick hug.
Then I am applying the sunscreen over her back, and shoulders. Megan soon pressing back against me, as my hands gently but firmly, work across the soft mounds of her breasts, and over her taut belly.
Megan's eyes playful and flirty as they catch mine, as I move to let her lay out, while I finish with her legs.
"Storm you know how to make a kitty feel wonderful, we might have to let you stay, for the whole weekend." She says smiling, as Laurie moves over, and to my surprise gives me a nervous grin, as she joins me on the other chair, and removes her own top.
Her eyes watching mine closely, as she enjoys the fact I admire, and find her body pleasing, as her pert breasts rise and fall before me. "Another kitty waiting to be pampered." She says, then moans softly, as I begin to massage, and rub lotion over her back, and shoulders. Then the warm, soft skin of her breasts gently covered, and glistening from the lotion. Her belly, and legs, as she slips her top back on, still not as comfortable as Megan with being topless in front of me.
Her head turns to me, as she sits back up, to try and give my cheek a kiss, like Megan had. My turn to face her making her miss, as her lips brush softly across mine, and we both feel the slight charge from the kiss, as I realize it would be very easy to fall for someone like Laurie Breeze.
I feel Megans breasts press against my back, as she hugs me from behind. "Careful Storm, you get frisky with my partner, you might have to keep her." Megan playfully teases us both, as Laurie helps to cover my own, and her blushing as if Megan had caught us doing something we should not. Laurie wrapping her arms around me from the other side, as I enjoy one of the most rare and pleasing treats anywhere. A evil kitty double hug.
"Thanks for bringing us." Laurie says softly next to me.

I am thinking of getting a cold drink for us all, as the fence gate opens, and two buxom, scantily clad beauties strut in.
One is a overly buxom, plastic blonde, in a barely there bikini, that basically covered her sex, and her nipples.
The other a sensuous looking dark haired beauty, dressed in similar bikini, that displayed all her assets openly.

"Oh look, this gentleman is being attacked by little girls." The blonde says, as they move closer, and Megan and Laurie rise to face them.
"Hi, I'm Kim Kardashian, and this blonde bimbo is Heidi Montag." "We have one of the units close to yours, but the pool is being serviced, and we wondered if we could share yours for today?" She asks, as I recongize who she is, still not sure about the obviously over inflated blonde with her.

"I'm sorry, but sounds like your pool needs to have the skank cleaned out of it." "Why should we let you spread it in ours?" Laurie asks.
Kim Kardashian was sensuous, and beautiful face and figure. The dark haired lady had it going on.
Now she began to work her voluptuous body, as she began to turn the charm on to me, as she jiggled her way over, and sat beside me, as both evil kitties glared at her, while the blonde moved towards my other side.
"We could be very greatful, if you help us." Kim says, as her tongue wets her full lips.
"Ladies, Laurie and Megan are my guests, it is up to them." I let them know, as if the ladies wanted it, they could stay. Yet if they did not, these two reality stars would have to go.

"Oh puuuhleeeease, why bother with these little girls, while you can have some real woman to spend the day with?" Heidi asks, as Megan moves to her spinning her to face the upset young beauty.
"Careful bitch, we don't like your attitude." Megan tells her, as Heidi laughs at her. "Look, why don't you and the other one go play in the sand box, and let this nice man, spend some adult time, with real woman okay?" Heidi asks, as Megan glares at her.
"Listen you over inflated, fake plastic bitch, leave Storm alone, Laurie and I are more than enough woman for him." She says, as I know Megan had no interest in me romantically. Yet she was wanting to stand her ground, and show these two celebrities, she and Laurie were very real, and ladies to be wary of, despite their size.

"I guess, if the children will not be respectful, we have to teach them to be." Heidi says, as she suddenly back hands Megan knocking her to the ground.
I begin to get up, as Kim places a hand on my arm. "Heidi, girl chill." Kim begins to say, as Laurie strides over, anger burning in her eyes, as her fingers bend into talons.
"You bitch, never forget this." Laurie says, as her fingers rake down across Heidi's back drawing blood, as the buxom blondes top falls free.
Heidi crying out in pain, as Laurie rakes her nails over her.
Heidi turning to face her, as Laurie then rakes her nails over the buxom blonde's heaving breasts.
"EVIL KITTIES HAVE CLAWS WHORE!!!" Laurie finishes, as more blood is drawn, while Megan begins to clear her head from the hard slap, and get back to her feet.
"Kim get this crazy bitch off me!!" Heidi cries, as she tries to cover up, to keep from taking any more damage to her tender breasts.

Kim releases my arm, and rushes over to Laurie. The buxom dark haired beauty grabbing and spinning Laurie, to back hand her hard.
Megan getting up, and using her own leg to sweep Heidi's from under her. Laurie dazed, taking a few staggered steps before going into the pool with a splash, as I quickly am jumping in after her, as she bobs face down to the surface.

As Heidi tries to recover, it is Kim's top torn free, with Megan's nails raking the large, exposed tits drawing blood.
Kim crying out in pain, as Megan begins to claw, hit, and slap her. Megan taking it to the bigger woman, furious at seeing Laurie maybe hurt.

I quickly have Laurie's face out of the water, as the pretty brunette gags out some water, coughing and clinging to me.
I move her to she side, as she shakes the cobwebs, and sees the fight going on.
Heidi had gotten back up, now her and Kim had Megan stripped totally naked, as Heidi held her from behind, as Kim began to punish her.
I pull myself out of the pool, even as Laurie does. I was not going to hit a lady, yet I was also not going to stand by while these bigger women, basically tried teaming up on or manhandling my friends either.
"Relax Storm, this is evil kitty business." Laurie says to me, before yelling Evil kitties attack.
Then she is throwing her body into Kim's from behind, taking her down, as Megan brings a leg up behind her, into Heidi Montag's crotch.
As Heidi cries out, and Megan turns to drive a fist into her belly, before grabbing the long blonde hair, and using it to jerk, and pull Heidi down onto the gorund with her.

Laurie's top goes flying, as she slams fists into Kim's face, breasts and belly. Kim now losing her bottoms as well, as she grabs Laurie's left breast, and twists it cruelly, before the slickness from the lotion helps it slide free. Still Laurie's focus broken, as Kim bucks her off, and moves to attack her opponent.

Megan was now fighting fully nude, as she was pounding away at Heidi. Anywhere Heidi managed to cover up. The rest of her body began to be hit, and smacked by the naked fury, that was Megan.
Myself making sure, if either of my lovely friends was being put into to much disadvantage I would stop this.

Kim and Laurie both fully naked now, even as Megan yanks Heidi's bottoms hard up into her cracks.
Four beautiful bodies struggling, as they glisten from sunscreen, pool water or even some of the smeared blood, from the clawed reality stars breasts.

All four ladies finally working back to their feet, as Heidi was now naked as well. Megan and Laurie working well together, going back and forth between their opponents, usually keeping out of reach, as they wear them down.
Megan landing a kick into Heidi's side. As Heidi grabs it, and hunches over to try and ease the pain. Megan catches her with a nice fist to her chin. Heidi goes down, to lay gasping, and panting on the ground.
"Megan look out!!" Laurie shouts, as Kim had gotten past her.
Megan turns to be hit by a thrown fist by Kim. Megan dropping to land dazed and sprawled over Heidi's barely conscious figure.
Laurie grabs and yanks on Kim's long dark hair from behind, making sure she does not attack the fallen Megan, while she can not defend herself. Laurie smiling, as she sees me move to protect Megan as well, using my body to shield her if needed from further harm.

"Storm you perv, I see you have me completely undressed with your eyes now." Megan says softly, as she wraps her arms around me, giving me a soft kiss to the cheek, as I know now she is going to be fine. Heidi rolling from beneath her, even as Laurie lands a hard fist to Kim's belly, doubling her over. Then a forearm to the side of Kim's head, and the buxom dark haired beauty goes down, leaving a gasping naked Laurie Breeze, the last woman standing.

Megan laughing, as I help her up, as Laurie blushes fiercely, realizing I am seeing every inch of her now naked body.
"I think my partner is saying she wants you." Megan says, adding to Laurie's discomfort, as I release Megan, and soon am wrapping Laurie's robe around her.
Heidi Montag, and Kim Kardashian slowly sitting up, as the Evil Kitties had won the fight, and for the moment were standing tall.

Laurie and Megan moving to them, standing before them yet not to attack, as it was clear all four ladies were ready to stop the fight.
"Okay bitches, you will respect the evil kitties right?" Megan asks, as Kim and Heidi look up at them.
"Look I did not want this to begin with." Kim begins to reply, as they get up, to once again loom over the sexy duo of Megan and Laurie.
"Look your pool sucks tomorrow, since you won't want to show those clawed tits of yours, you can use our pool, while we play at the beach." Laurie says, as I begin to wonder, just what kind of trouble this pair could cause at a beach full of people.
Kim thanks them as Heidi apologizes. They recover their swim wear, and leave after shaking hands with Megan and Laurie.

I am standing with them by the side of the pool, as they grin pleased with their victory. "You know I always thought kitties, did not like the water, is that true?" I ask, gently grabbing Laurie, and with a shriek from her tossing her into the pool.
An equally surprised Megan soon splashes in as well.
I am laughing, yet again I keep forgetting how quick these two ladies can be, as robe discarded by her. Megan and Laurie quickly pull themselves naked and dripping wet, on either side of me, out of the pool.
I can not deny they both look beautiful, even as they give me wicked grins, as they stalk me.
"Megan what do evil kitties do, when someone ruffles our fur?" Laurie asks, as now she was feeling good, and very playful. Not even concerned about covering up, as I had seen everything she had to offer, and part of her was thrilled at how pleasing I had found her. While the rest was looking for some payback for the dunking.
"Why Laurie, you know evil kitties ..." Megan begins. Then together they yell "attack, GET HIM!!" Then slam into me, the two together using their own bodies, to send all of us splashing into the pool together.

We end up splashing, and dunking one another a bit before getting out to dry a bit, and lay out.
I enjoyed more hugs from them both, as they seemed to glow, from their catfight victory, and the way they were being pampered by me.
I had no idea how the next day at the beach would go. Yet I knew I was happy, and enjoying every moment spent, with those two sexy evil kitties Megan, and Laurie Breeze.
No one could ask for better friends, and more pleasing company, as long as I did nothing to get them to use their claws.
That and I hoped I would get to wake to see Laurie's smiling face beside me again. Playful, and at times full of mischief, yet I could not deny, these two lovely ladies had me under their spell, and happy to spend time with them.
As their hearts were as lovely, warm and caring as they were.

THE END.   

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Stormy!!! I love the story sweetie!!! I think you caught the Evil Kitties personalities perfect. Playful but can turn evil in a flash. Thanks for writing it!!!

M

Couldn't say it better myself, Sis! We may look all cute 'n innocent but they don't call us 'Evil' for nothing!  ;) ;D 8)

Thanks, Storm!!! Great story with a purrrrrrfect ending!  HUGGGGGGGZZZZ!!!

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
THAT makes it all worth it.. BOTH wonderful ladies happy with it.

Hmmmmmm wonder if they are happy if evil kitties can do some nice back scratching??  LOL

Ladies ... love that you both enjoyed this. You both get 2 thumbs up, and a hug from me anytime you want it.

Yeahh they may be a little evil .. but they still look great to me !!

Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Gotta warn ya, Storm, if you want your back scratched by the Evil Kitties, our claws are pretty sharp. Just sayin'.  ;) ;D :-*

HUGGGGGGZZZZZ!

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Well crafted and exciting.

Marie

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Mmm, quite sexy & funny!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Why thank you for the compliments !!

As you can see... Sometimes it is very fun. Doing a story, with some of the actual ladies from the forum here!! Seems they enjoyed it also. So THAT is a double bonus. Love it, when the ladies let me use them in a story. THEN they let it be known, they enjoyed it, when written.

BTW .. just so you know.. Busty Tiffany.. will get to tangle with someone known as Kim K  One of the three K sisters. In the ongoing pirates story.. very soon!!

Storm