News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jonica N Gemma Roxx VS Jolena N Mistress Holly food, N messy catfight from poll

• 9 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
INTERNATIONAL SPORTING  GALA CATFIGHT!!
This was done from a poll run before. What else can I say, except I am honored to have 4 ladies of this caliber and beauty. Let me run it for them, and put them in the story from the results. LADIES you are some of the best anywhere !! THANK YOU.

I had been honored when Kayla asked me to attend a party on her behalf.
Kayla was a treasured friend, and the fact she was drop dead gorgeous, made it that much easier for her to sway me.

It was to be some kind of international themed gala, that Jessie, and Kayla were to attend.
I was looking forward to slipping into the long black duster and cowboy boots, as it was also to be a costume party.
The chance to go as a lawman of the old west, was appealing. I could only wish I had Kayla there as a scantilly clad partner. Maybe even better an outlaw cowgirl that I could arrest, and take away for some private questioning.
I could not help it, the brunette looked great in anything, and even better in nothing at all.

I was hoping that somehow she would be able to attend at the last minute. Another dissapointment, was Jenn Peccavi was supposed to be, but would not be able to make it either.
Yet when I arrived I began to understand Kayla being so evasive. As I was taking her place I would have to do one of the things I hated most.
As I got to my room, being held by her and Jessica for me. I found my formal attire waiting.
I was to in part be one of the hosts and chaperones, and had to dress accordingly.
Kayla knew I hated this. I was just imagining her slender throat between my hands, when the notice was slid under my door. The person doing it gone before I could open it.
My thoughts going back to how I was going to pay Kaytla and Jessica back for this. I open the note, and find a letter from Kayla.

"Storm, knew if I told you everything you would back out." "A few ladies we both know will be there, try and keep them out of trouble."
"Thank you so much for doing this, as you are one of the few I knew would be willing to deal with them.
Also when I am done here, I will meet you, and let you massage the soreness out, while I make it up to you, promise you will enjoy it."
"Love Kayla"

From her words I guess I could deal with formal attire. I was maybe reading between the lines from her words, and kept coming up with the same two ladies.
Jonica and Gemma, though I loved them both. Definately could be a handful.
One a saucy, and sexy Cajun. The other one of the best things to ever come out of the British empire.
I could only get ready for the event, and hope somehow the two would not get into a fight.
Yet that was kind of liking hoping you could stand in a collapsing building and hope you would end up clean and unhurt by the end. When the two got together it was like a force of nature, a whirlwind of chaos and mayhem.
I could not help smiling. As with that in mind, I still would not miss seeing either of them when possible.
What could I say they had won me over with their antics, and I had to admit. Even though she was not some classic beauty or runway model. I totally thought Gemma was beautiful.
Not to mention hot.

The main ballroom at the large hotel had been made ready for the event.
Flags from different nations flew around the room or hung on the walls. As well as some balloons and streamers.
At the head of the room a stage for a band as well as speakers. The event itself some kind of good will for athletes internationally. The reason Kayla had been part of it.
Gemma also was an athelete, of some skill and ability.
If I had my choice, I would love seeing Kayla run. Kayla having one of the finest asses anywhere. Still Gemma Roxx had a nice body and arse as well. If Kayla could not attend, I was more than happy to get to watch Gemma.

Guests began arriving and moving around the room. Long tables set with different foods and delicacies from around the world.
I was greeting some people, thanking them for attending and feeling like Kayla had better come through on her promise, to make me feel better about being this uncomfortable in front of strangers.
I wondered why Jonica was coming, as the only thing I could think of was to piss Gemma off.
A group of people coming through, as I greet them along with a stunning brunette in figure hugging sequined cocktail dress.
The woman very delicate featured, trim figure, and had to be a model of some kind. Yet as fine as she looked, her hair carefully done, as every inch of her seemed overly properly made up and groomed. Again I thought how much I would prefer Kayla or Gemma over this ice queen, and her phony smile.
I hear a voice that sounds accented and familiar, as more and more people begin to pack into the room.

The wide asssortment of round tables, made with crisp white cloths, water decanters, and festive wrapped utensils. Had begun filling up as well.
People able to help themselves to the food or servers moving among them able to help as well.
I begin looking for the person belonging to the voice, that made me smile when I heard it.
My eyes roaming the crowd, and the food lines, as I also take in the varied costumes from quickly thrown together to hand made or cleverly thought matching or complimentary costumes for couples.
My eyes going to the very pleasing legs, and I was sure nice bottom of a woman dressed as a french maid.
I know I am supposed to be on good behavior, still I can not resist getting a better glimpse of her.
I move closer, as she picks through things. Hearing her pleasure, as she spies a platter with fish and chips.
She turns slightly, and we both are surprised.
Gemma Roxx was the french maid. I tried to keep my eyes focused on her lovely face. Yet Gemma was filling or should I say spilling out of her outfit, in all the right ways. The firm, nice sized tattooed tits heaving, and looking so fine, as I also now knew the arse on this maid was very nice, under her short skirt.
I could see the fun in it, as people tried talking to her, hearing this french maid's unmistakable Brit accent.
I knew she did not think of herself in such ways. Yet I also wondered how many french lasses could look as impressive in this same outfit, as Gemma Roxx did.

"Storm!!?" Gemma blurts, as she drops her plate, and blushes. Gemma trying not to laugh at how uncomfortable I looked in my tux and tie.
"Oh Damn!!" Gemma says, as she drops down to pick up her spilled plate. I think of moving to help her, as she drops down in front of me. Yet as much of her breasts that begin to spill out of her top. I don't know if I could avoid the temptation of kissing them, as well as Gemma's lovely face.
Gemma is on her knees, bascially facing me, as she slides things back onto the plate to dispose of.
I want very much to move around her and check out her nice arse, when I spy major problems and trouble coming our way.
"Gemma get up, quick." I try and warn her. Her head tilting up, as I see something that makes this even worse.
"Wipe your mouth off, and get up." I try hissing to her hoping to be discreet.

"Wow Storm you already have a fench whore, you work fast." The woman coming closer says, as Gemma freezes and tenses.
Jolena was beautiful in every way. Pretty brown eyes in a lovely face.
Jolena was not the tallest of ladies, yet she was very full figured, and her costume made me wish I had been able to wear mine.
Jolena had a cowgirl hat on. Her grey tank top stretched over her very firm, and nice sized breasts.
I could tell also that Jolena was not wearing a bra, as her nipples, could be seen through the thin material.
I had to admit, as pert as her breasts still were the brown eyed beauty, did not need it.
Her nice ass, and a very small portion of her shapely legs, covered in tight jean shorts.
Jolena's legs ending in her boots. I could not speak for anyone but myself. Still Jolena was a woman that any lawman would be pleased to have riding by his side. Gorgeous, smart and able to handle herself well, just about anywhere.

"Hey Holly, get a look, at Storm's french whore!!" Jolena calls out, as things begin getting worse, Gemma still on her knees in front of me, trying to control herself, as well as deal with her growing embarassment.
Mistress Holly, was a dark haired beauty that I was almost always pleased to see.
Holly seemed to be the fetish version of an Indian maiden. Her long black hair was in two braids down her back.
Instead of deerskin, it was black leather that was her skimpy top, and skirt. Her belly bare, her large breasts barely contained by her top.
Holly had a quiver over her back, but instead of arrows, it held a small whip.
If Jolena had a man wanting to have a comfy place in town to settle in with her. Holly would make him think twice about heading into the wild to share her teepee.
"My Storm you should have your whore in a room." Holly ads, as the sexy duo enjoys my being uncomfortable.

"I am not a whore!!" Gemma says, as she begins to turn to face them, having enough of the two.
"Then why do you have cumm on your face?" Jolena asks, as I am ready to die of embarassment, yet feeling even worse for Gemma than I did for myself.
She had not heard me or forgot to wipe her face. As she did not know or trust a lot of the foreign food, she did not know. Gemma had gotten into something she did know.
Now she had  been found on her knees, dressed as a french maid, basically in front of my crotch, to turn and have tartar sauce on her lips.

Gemma did not know if she wanted to scream in rage or begin to cry, as Jolena and Holly laughed and made fun of her.
"Damn fish sticks." Gemma was thinking, as the platters had both fillets and sticks. Gemma had simply dipped a stick in the tartar sauce to try, before putting fillets on her plate.
Now she was looking like some kind of french tramp. That even more embarassing for a Brit than being caught blowing someone in public. Being mistaken for a French woman.
Storm's hand gently rests on her bare shoulder, as he tries to comfort her, and let her know they were in this together.
Gemma beginning to feel better, as she knew he wanted to help her if he could.
Gemma had to admit he did not look that bad in his tux. Maybe after she mopped the floor with Jolena and Holly, Gemma would maybe show him how much more pleasing a Brit girl could be, than even a french maid. She had to get out of the costume sometime, why not with a little help?

"OMG if it isn't Sherrif Slut and her faithful Indian companion, Pokethatinme !!! A loud, and familiar voice.
"Great why now?" I think, as Jonica makes her way to us.
Jonica was slender, yet had pleasing curves in all the right places.
Her mouth seemed to be what everyone remembered her for. Yet I could not deny Jonica was very pretty as well.
Jonica was about the same height as Jolena, with Holly seeming to tower over them both.
Jonica's hair was a soft blonde for tonight.
She was wearing a very short pink, kind of cheerleaders skirt. With a leather tube top of some kind over her breasts.
Her belly and much of her upper body bare.
Jonica also was carrying some kind of foam piece, that looked like a two by four. In the other hand a bagel.
"Gemma how many times do I have to tell you, blow don't suck?" Jonica asks, adding to Gemma's misery.
Gemma wanting to just crawl away some place at this point, begins pressing back more into Storm, feeling some comfort, as by reflex his arms go around her. Gemma feeling his warmth against her, as now she had three bitches to deal with.

I have my arms around Gemma now unable to stop from enjoying one wonderful glance down the front of her outfit.
Gemma could hold her own, fight, scratch and claw with the best.
Yet as the soft mounds of her breasts heaved, and her body pressed back against mine. There was no mistaking Gemma was also all woman as well.
"Jonica what the hell are you supposed to be?" I ask hoping to take the focus of Gemma.
"Yeah and what's with the bagel?" Gemma asks.

"Well I have no idea what most of this shit is, they say is food." Jonica starts off, being Jonica not caring who she may be insulting with her disrespect for their native dishes.
Then the sassy blonde struts over and begins rubbing her body against my side.
"I'm attitude Barbie." "I can make you feel so good." She says, as I admit Jonica did look and feel good.
"If that don't work, I can beat your ass!!" She says whapping both me, and Gemma with the foam imitation wooden board.
"Jonica you slag!!" Gemma says, finally coming to herself, and hitting Jonica in her belly, doubling her up.

"Look french whore, and blow you Barbie are going to go at it." Jolena says, as Holly and her move closer.
"I think it is backside Barbie, as Jonica is always on her back, like the whore she is." Holly ads, as Jonica tries catching her breath, as Gemma gently slips from my embrace to grab the bagel from Jonica's hand.
"Look slags, Jonica may be a pain in the arse, but she's my pain in the arse got it?" Gemma says, as she shoves the bagel into Holly's face. "Bite my bagel bitch!!" Gemma says, as she grabs for a dark haired braid, and the two begin to push and trash talk each other.
Jolena moves to the table, and at a part with Mexican fare such as tortillas, and frijoles, among other things, she picks something up.
"Jonica, bite the burrito bitch!" Jolena says, as she shoves a sauce covered burrito into Jonica's pretty face, and as feared anytime when Gemma and Jonica were around. The fight began to break out, as people from many different nations, began not to greet in sportsmanship, but to begin yelling and cheering for who would win the catfight, that was going on.

Gemma had a long handful of Holly's hair, as she jerked her head side to side, and as the mistress became off balance. Gemma clenched an arm around her neck, and began running, to bulldog Holly's face, down into a assortment of pastas from Italy.
Marinara sauce, various noodles, and pastries flying, as the table collapses beneath them.

Jolena's top was now torn off, as she traded punches with Jonica. Jolena's breasts bobbling, and heaving, as her top had been torn, and now hung in tatters around her waist.
Jonica's hand finding some kind of jello or gelatinous substance, before smearing it over Jolena's face and breasts.
I admit I knew as much about the food as Gemma and Jonica. Yet I would be very willing to be the first in line to lick it from Jolena's beautiful breasts.
Then with a yank, Jonica's skirt falls down, to tangle her legs. I hope I imagine it, as I swear Jonica's panties have a teddy bear on them, part of her Barbie outfit.
Then with a lunge from Jolena, and a thrown elbow from Jonica. The two crash through a table of their own, as food and fists fly.

Gemma had tried to maintain a headlock on Holly. The dark haired beauty hammering in Gemma's side trying to break free.
Gemma turning to try and slam a fist into Holly's face. Only to have Holly rise up enough to drive her shoulder into Gemma's belly. Gemma then caught off guard, as Holly shifts, and begins flipping Gemma up over her back, as she rises.
Gemma landing hard, and into some chinese noodles, brown sauce and egg foo young, among other things.
The air knocked out of her, as Holly begins to gleefuly strip her naked. Gemma rolling, and writhing in the food and sauces, as it begins to glisten on more, and more of her bare skin, as it is exposed.
I would not stand by if I knew she was going to be hurt badly. Yet I could not deny I thought Gemma had a beautiful body. The lady had worked hard, to train and get it that way.
Now as she was stripped down to only her lacy panties. Sauce and other things clinging to or glistening wetly on her tattooed body. I once again was very willing to do the honors of cleaning Gemma off, with tongue or hot shower once this was done.
Holly smears more things over Gemma's nice sized breasts. Gemma's nipples now hard, as some sweet and sour sauce drips from one distended nipple. As Holly tries to bring a forearm down into Gemma's face to finish things. Gemma's knees come up, into Holly's belly. Now with a shriek, it is Holly flipped, and sent crashing into the beans, frijoles, and guacamole dips. Holly losing her breath, as she lands. Gemma quickly pulling, and yanking Holly's top and skirt off, before joyfully rolling the dark haired beauties almost naked body, in the smeared mess beneaty them.
Holly's quivering tits, soon covered with both red and green sauce, as they continue to struggle.

Jonica's top is off, and her pert breasts now smeared with pasta sauce, among other things. Her teddy bear panties around her ankles, as Jonica was the first lady to be basically stripped naked in the fight.
"Cow ... get the fuck off me!!" Jonica screams, as Jolena finishes yanking the panties free. '
That's cowgirl, you southern street trash!!" Jolena replies, twirling Jonica's panties over her head, as if doing some kind of rope trick with them.
"Here's a souvenier of cajun cxnt juice." Jolena remarks as she flings them into the gaping crowd.
Jonica not wanting to admit it but the panties some of her favorites, not just for her costume.
"FUCKING WHORE JOLENA!!!" Jonica screams as the naked, beautiful blonde grabs a handful of Jonica's brunette hair, and uses it to slam her head back against the elbow she is bringing up, with her other arm.
The elbow catching Jolena to the side of her face, and dazing her.
As she falls to the side. Jonica pushes her over, and quickly begins jerking and yanking Jolena's jean shorts off.
Then Jolena's panties come off, as everyone gets to see. Head to toe, Jolena had a very sexy body.
Jonica twirls Jolena's panties around her head, as she mounts her, and pretends to be riding a horse. "Yeeehaw folks don't worry, EVRYONE rides this whore Jolena!!" Jonica says before flinging the panties away.
Jolena's hand having grasp something beside her, and as Jonica grins proud of herself, and her wit. Jolena swings the crusty, baked loaf of french bread, and smacks Jonica in the face with it. Before Jonica can recover. Jolena arches and bucks her body, sending Jonica falling off to the side.
As some cheer and others groan. The tide of battle changes again.

Gemma Roxx had tried to bend Holly's legs behind her in a submission move. Gemma was getting tired, and was very tired of being on the receiving end of Holly's punches.
Holly was squirming, trying not to think of what may be squishing between her breasts, and now her panties gone, rubbing against her clit, as she was almost fully face down, struggling to free her legs.
Gemma's foot begins to slip, as it steps in something. As she begins to lose her balance. Holly's hand grasps Gemma's ankle, and with a shriek of surprise. Gemma is sent sent flying into the crowd. A man of what nationality I do not know, pushes her back, and throws the contents of his drink in her face, before laughing at her.
Gemma backhands him. He curses something in a foreign tongue, and moves to punch her back.
He stops laughing, as the tux now thrown onto the floor, as I moved in and my fist knocks the smile from his face. The man falling senseless into the people behind him.
Gemma wiping the liquid from her face, smiles at me. "Thanks Storm, your not bad for a Yank" She says then cries out again. Her panties coming down, as Holly has grabbed her from behind, and now is pulling her back, trying to bring her over so she can roll her up, and pin her down, ending the fight.
Now all four ladies where naked, smeared and covered with food, drink and sauces from many nations, as they collide together.
Holly unable to complete the roll, as Jonica, and Jolena crash into them.

Jonica and Jolena rising first, as Jonica grabs her foam two by four, and slams it against Jolena while smiling.
A look of fear on Jolena's face as Jonica lowers her arm, and they both realize at the same time, the board was not real.
"Oh fuck me!!" Jonica gets out, before Jolena's fist craches to her chin, spinning her and putting attitude Barbie out of the fight.

Gemma and Holly are rising, as Jolena sends Jonica to dream land. Gemma and Holly grabbing at each other as they spin, and slam into Jolena.
Holly grabs Jolena by mistake, and before they can sort it out to double up, and finish Gemma. Jolena unleashed another punch, that send Holly pitching back, to lay arched over and barely conscious over Jonica.

"Oh shit Holly, I'm sorry!!" Jolena tries to apologize as Gemma grabs her, spins her and doubles her up with a punch to her belly.
Then with the last of her strength Gemma lands a punch to Jolena's jaw that sends the buxom cowgirl down to the floor, and an extra sexy addition to the sexy duo already laid out.
Jolena laying dazed and face down over the other two. To Gemma's delight, her hand striking a bowl, and tartar sauce splattering over all three.
"Like Christmas there lay the ho, ho ho's" Gemma says gleefully. Tartar sauce on exposed buttocks, tits and clits.
I was trying not to admire the naked glistening pile of femanine beauty, and how breasts and bare bottoms were in abundance, as people began applauding the winner.
Gemma and even though she was only starting to come to Jonica had won the fight.
"Unnnnn what the Fuck,, get the ho's off me, I'm not into that." Jonica says weakly, as I start moving to help untangle the ladies, as hotel staff tries to quickly clean and straigten. Some monies changing hands from wagers made.
Some people admiring the ladies bare bodies, and beauty. While others noisily discuss the incredible catfight they had just seen. Wondering if it was part of the entertainment for the evening.

I am thinking of how Kayla was going to kill me, when she learned I had probably ruined the tux when going to Gemma's aid.
When my heart freezes in my chest, as Gemma drops to her knees.

I had Jolena gently rolled to her own place on the floor, and was about to do the same with Holly, freeing Jonica as it happens.
My hand losing visual guidance grasps one of Holly's well formed breasts. "Mmmmm only if you tie me first sport." Holly says before realizing we were still in the ballroom.
"Holly, you total skank, get off me." Jonica complains, as Holly shrugs her shoulders, winks at me, and let's her blue eyes let me know, that maybe she was not unaware as she said it.
I could think of very few things, that could be as pleasing as playing cowboy and indians with Mistress Holly.
Unless it was to have the sexy cowgirl Jolena as part of things. The lovely lady now sitting up, as I leave Holly and Jonica to untangle, as I move to Gemma.

Gemma's eyes refocus, as again Storm seemed to be there when needed. The dark haired Brit beauty slightly dizzy, as he catches her and steadies her.
"Gemma?" He asks concern in his eyes, as he holds her.
"Is nothing, just got dizzy." She replies, as Jolena, Holly, and Jonica all begin to crowd around as well.
Concern on all their faces as Gemma leans against Storm. They all loved to fight and mix it up. Yet they also did not want to see any of them seriously hurt, despite their taunts and words before the fights.
"If you all expect me to say I saw all of you at OZ, you can all fuck off!!" Gemma says, as we all laugh.
"Holly is the cowardly cxnt." Jonica puts in quickly.
"Oh Jonica easily the one with no brain Jolena ads.
"Hey no fair your tits are to large, for you to be a scarecrow." Holly says to Jolena, which I had to agree with.
"That makes Gemma the dog Toto now we just need to find Dorothy." "Can you help with that or do you just want to screw her here Mr Wizard?" Jonica finishes making sure to add Gemma and Storm to things.
"JONICA!!!" Gemma, Holly, and Jolena all say as one, while Storm blushes.
"Okay maybe that was to harsh, sorry." Jonica replies, as Storm wraps the tux over Gemma's food spattered and smeared figure. Scooping her up, and smiling as she clings to him.
"I can walk you know?" She asks, as she does not try to get down.
"I know Gemma-licious, but maybe I want to eat you someplace else." I throw in, trying to cover my own embarassment during things, as the other three ladies cheer, tease and jeer. I carry Gemma out and to my room.
I knew she was strong, but I did not want to take a chance on leaving her alone, in case maybe she had been hit to hard during the fight.
The other three ladies begin to gather there things, and to catcalls and applause they wave, bow and exit, as if ending a command performance for the day.
Maybe to get together with Gemma and myself later.

As we arrive, I find a note waiting from Kayla again. I breath in relief, as I will have time to think of why I had punched a guest while being a host, and ruined the tux she had for me to use.
Her plans had changed, and she would make it up to me some other time, when we could get together again.
The rest of her words leaving no doubt, as to how pleasing she planned to be. Had I mentioned Kayla was world class in every way, including beauty and desirability?

Now I planned to stay close to Gemma for sure.
Concerned for her of course.
Yet as she slipped out of the tux, and I beheld Gemma Roxx in all her glory. Her brown eyes so pretty, as she thanked me, and asked me to help her clean up, as quick as I could. Before heading to the shower.
I had to admit, the even had not gone as planned in any way.
Jonica and Gemma as believed had made their presence known, with catfighting and destruction left behind in their wake.
Still I could not deny an evening with Gemma was very pleasing indeed, as Gemma rocks in so many ways.
The one thing that may add the proper spice, to this international food filled catfight. Was if Gemma and I enjoyed a side of Attitude Barbie Jonica, with the rest of the evenings main course.

The end. 

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
confusing but fun, but what a waste of food.

Glad I wasnt there I d have been so upset over the food that the ..ladies... destroyed
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
confusing but fun, but what a waste of food.

Glad I wasnt there I d have been so upset over the food that the ..ladies... destroyed

You'd be upset? what about me??? I hate tartare sauce! Yuk!!!

Thanks storm! always a pleasure to kick arse in the name of racial acceptance and good food! ya see! all those dignitaries from all over the world united in a love of boobs and fisticuffs! what a wonderful world!!!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
"Holly is the cowardly cxnt." Jonica puts in quickly.

C'mon, Joni. Tell us how you really feel.

Fine story, Storm.

Marie

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
C'mon, Joni. Tell us how you really feel.

Well, Marie, if you insist.  I think you're a _______, a _______, and a _______.  I'd love to kick you in your ______.  And as for your friend Kayla, I think she's a _______, a ________, and a _______.  She needs a good ______ ________.  Don't get me started on Peccavi or we'd be here all day!

Luv,

Joni
xoxo

;D

Excellent work, Storm!  Your stories are always a blast to be part of.  And I can't think of a finer group to roll in food with.  Happy Holidays!

:D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
- Me being THE best thing to ever come out of the British Empire

You didn't have me fooled at all.  I knew you were Margaret Thatcher the whole time!

;D

xoxo

PS....luv ya, Holly!  :-*
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Don't get me started on Peccavi or we'd be here all day!

Now now Jonica what have I done to you, I can see I will have to write a story about you ...being defeated and left in one of your swamps (but then your mind is a swamp)
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Tee hee! No, Storm, I won't 'kill' you, but am curious to hear the excuse you come up for ruining the tux! (Love seeing you 'squirm' a little! LOL!)  ;D :D

Indeed a nice & messy fight, but as Holly says quite a waste of food - hope it will be donated to the less fortunate during these festive holiday times!

Hugs
Kayla
P.S. Sorry, not going to be here much until some time well after New Year - enjoy XMas & New year!  :-* And please don't drink & drive!
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ladies;

It is cold and windy here lately.
Yet seeing such a wonderful group of international beauty as this, having fun with what I did.
Kind of warms things up a little bit.

Thanks for all the kind comments. Definately wish I could drag each one of the ladies in the story out for a dinner and a movie, to show them how much their kindness and friendship means to me.
Maybe keeping them away from the snack counter.... well at least until the movie was over. Then let the popcorn fly !! LOL

Your enjoying this, is what makes it worth it.
As well as having the honor using you ladies in stories.
BTW Kayla I think some of the ladies had bagged some of the food, to share with you. Ummm not sure if they meant eating or wearing. He he he

That all said......  Hope you each have a very safe, warm and happy holiday season.

Storm