News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rosita Pena vs. Tara Reilly: Complete 59-picture detailed Sports/TV style match

• 15 Replies

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
    • Girlfight Artwork Federation
Hi all.. This is the next match presented in the Sports/TV style series, featuring Rosita Pena of Mexico versus Irish-American star Tara Reilly. For now I am posting the link here to the full match on my external site, simply because it is almost 60 full large-size pictures and this allows me to divide it into six separate pages for faster loading and fewer delays.  I may eventually try posting the entire series here in this thread too, but have in the meantime included a preview pic below as a place holder.

Link to full 59-frame match:
http://depicticus.x10.bz/RVT/RVT1.html

{alt}

Enjoy and any feedback is welcome...
Cheers,
Depicticus

Offline Dario

• God Member
Congratulations, fantastic job.
Much better than the first, this one is perfect, I can wait for more of your exciting work.
Mant regards and thanks from Spain.
Dario

Offline cager

• God Member
This is Too Cool! why do i see this Match becoming a Full Blown Slobberknocker? Hope to see more. Dan

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Very Nice!

Offline FistFightinRichelle

Well done.  :)

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Many thanks to everyone who's taken the time to reply with very kind compliments and positive feedback.. it is truly and greatly appreciated. I hope to continue with more new action before too long, as time permits...

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
My cograts to this artwork. Very good one. Love this stuff. Can't wait to see more.

Thx a lot for sharing this with us

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
My cograts to this artwork. Very good one. Love this stuff. Can't wait to see more.

Thx a lot for sharing this with us

Jürgen

My pleasure and thanks kindly for the support... more to come soon..  The next series will probably a somewhat shorter compilation showing highlights from a few different matches in a row, rather than a full detailed single match frame-by-frame presentation like this one. Stay tuned.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
Hey! Only two fights. I wish u make so much more girl fights. ;) And make it gooood! XD

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
Great work, thanks for posting, and extra props for hot Irish victim.  Might I suggest adding an Italian in the mix sometime in the future?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:08:30 AM by JohnMoog »

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Hey! Only two fights. I wish u make so much more girl fights. ;) And make it gooood! XD

Thanks for the encouragement  :)  I would love to increase my production output rate and will certainly try my best to do so. This match took about a couple of months of irregular here-and-there work to complete, starting with the models and scene creation and then all the post-work like touch-ups, captions and dialogue etc. As I was mentioning earlier, I may make the next few shorter, "highlight-focused" presentations rather than full blow-by-blow start to finish type affairs. This should hopefully allow for quicker completion....

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Great work, thanks for posting, and extra props for hot Irish victim.  Might I suggest adding an Italian in the mix sometime in the future?

Thanks, and I'm definitely open to clashes between women of all backgrounds, nationalities and ethnicities ;) One of the upcoming matches will feature an Asian girl in one corner but her opponent is as yet undetermined, so the possibilities are wide open at the moment...

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
Omigosh! Faster, PLEASE! XD

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Well, it took a bit longer than originally intended, but finally the next update is on the verge of completion and will be posted within the next couple of days.. Just currently putting the finishing touches on everything but here is a preview pic of the match..

"Jungle Jenetta Nayal vs. Sassy Cindy Chan"

{alt}

Stay tuned... will be up in the forum shortly...

Cheers,
-Depicticus

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Great stuff!  I'd love to see more.  :)