News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Easter egg hunt

• 19 Replies

Offline PaulineG

• God Member
Easter egg hunt
« on: March 28, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »
A short pictorial of what happens when there aren't enough chocolate eggs for all the bunnies to find at the the Bunny Mansion!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Easter egg hunt
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 10:01:40 PM »
Great start! lol

T
Cheers!

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 03:10:00 PM »
Great work again Pauline!!

Offline Ener

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 10:24:46 AM »
Great work, I hope to see the story continue

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 11:34:59 PM »
wish i was Hugh Heffner sitting watching the bunnygirls catfight  ;)  hope you won the egg Pauline
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline PaulineG

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 11:37:40 PM »
no blondie pinched it  which is a total waste of good chocolate as the skinny cow will only eat it and then throw it up later!

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 05:25:39 AM »
no blondie pinched it  which is a total waste of good chocolate as the skinny cow will only eat it and then throw it up later!

making fun of people with anorexia. how utterly low. this is about as inappropriate and misogynist as it gets. YOU are the repulsive cow here

Offline eyeinthesky

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 01:41:36 PM »

making fun of people with anorexia. how utterly low. this is about as inappropriate and misogynist as it gets. YOU are the repulsive cow here

agreed. a very bad attempt at being funny!

Offline PaulineG

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 03:54:35 PM »
Okay people a couple of things first off it is bulemia nervosa not anorexia, bulemics eat then throw up, anorexics just don't eat! And if you cared to read my profile you would see that I am indeed a repulsive cow a fact I make no attempt to hide.  Hell's bells you will be censuring people for poking fun at blondes next!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 06:01:57 PM »
Pauline,

Your artwork is as always....fantastic!  Its always awesome and I always love to see anything you come out with :)
It really is good....Thanks for the work that you do :)

Michelle
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 07:32:06 PM »
Those were amazing! Can you make one last photo of both girls standing up and the blonde kicking the brunette between the legs for the win? Thanks =)

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 08:08:59 PM »
funny how peeps who cant even share a little information about themselves on thier profile are the ones 2 judge others comments. Pauline was replying to me someone who has had eating disorders for most of my life. comments like Paulines dont offend me in the slightest more the peeps who use them for thier politically correct ego boosts. Cheers for ruining a fun easter story P C Brigade.  And no i dont know Pauline and have no reason to speak up for her!!!
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline PaulineG

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 08:41:45 PM »
Those were amazing! Can you make one last photo of both girls standing up and the blonde kicking the brunette between the legs for the win? Thanks =)
I could do but the intimation in the pics that the blonde bunny is clever enough not get her hands dirty

Offline tammyfjort

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 04:11:17 AM »
. (post removed due to use of a racial slur)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:16:21 AM by nutmeg78 »

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 04:41:18 AM »
I could do but the intimation in the pics that the blonde bunny is clever enough not get her hands dirty
oops! How the heck did I do that. I'm so sorry I meant the short hair brunette kicking the darker haired one lol. I read your message and said huh?. Then I zoomed into the pics and realized. I'm on a phone lol. I was hoping for the best. I really love blonde and brunette fights. Id still love to see it and I'm asking because your work is terrific. Maybe in some other scenario? Tight light colored jeans and tiny tees! Thanks =)