News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Easter egg hunt

• 19 Replies

Offline miniemus

• I love catfights!
Re: Easter egg hunt
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 07:30:14 AM »
funny how peeps who cant even share a little information about themselves on thier profile are the ones 2 judge others comments. Pauline was replying to me someone who has had eating disorders for most of my life. comments like Paulines dont offend me in the slightest more the peeps who use them for thier politically correct ego boosts. Cheers for ruining a fun easter story P C Brigade.  And no i dont know Pauline and have no reason to speak up for her!!!

In my experience it's the profiles full of info and pictures of girls found on dubious sites all over the internet that are most likely to be fake on here. I very deliberately never posted any info on here because I don't want any personal info on here. However, if someone were to make a list of fake female profiles on here you'd probably be surprised how many there really are. I'm sure we're talking a staggering amount.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 07:57:08 AM »
funny how peeps who cant even share a little information about themselves on thier profile are the ones 2 judge others comments. Pauline was replying to me someone who has had eating disorders for most of my life. comments like Paulines dont offend me in the slightest more the peeps who use them for thier politically correct ego boosts. Cheers for ruining a fun easter story P C Brigade.  And no i dont know Pauline and have no reason to speak up for her!!!

In my experience it's the profiles full of info and pictures of girls found on dubious sites all over the internet that are most likely to be fake on here. I very deliberately never posted any info on here because I don't want any personal info on here. However, if someone were to make a list of fake female profiles on here you'd probably be surprised how many there really are. I'm sure we're talking a staggering amount.

And what does any of that have to do with the comment or the topic? Geez i recall when this was discussion of an artist's work, not a soapbox. Might be a nice change to return to that.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 05:23:43 PM »
Ya how pathetic. Even the ones trying to be good are crying without realizing. Anyways love the pictures. Any idea on the kitty kick pic lol?

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 06:34:54 PM »
YA YA YA LOL who speaks like that? Nova u dont need 2 give a pathetic warning before your emmm very thought provoking comment i can see it myself. Trying to be good?? Theres no good in me m8 just giving my reply to previous comments made on the post!!!! Yet another with plenty to say about others but not a thing about himself!! As were not allowed 2 give our views on others comments this is my last reply on this post. Dont miss me too much  :D
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2013, 07:36:46 PM »
YA YA YA LOL who speaks like that? Nova u dont need 2 give a pathetic warning before your emmm very thought provoking comment i can see it myself. Trying to be good?? Theres no good in me m8 just giving my reply to previous comments made on the post!!!! Yet another with plenty to say about others but not a thing about himself!! As were not allowed 2 give our views on others comments this is my last reply on this post. Dont miss me too much  :D
do it on your own time then. Email the person or something crybaby. And I don't need to talk about myself. I live my own life and its no ones business and I'm sure no one cares anyways.  Wah!! I cannot give my view on others Wah!!
Anyways how is this awsome cxnt bust picture coming along? Your work is super awsome! =)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 07:42:15 PM by nova1274 »