News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Moms fight over their sons - (Origins of my fighting obsession)

• 15 Replies

Offline AlexisStreetFighter

“What’s the matter?” My mother’s concerned but serious voice asked as my brother and I walked through our front door, him in tears, me making the best effort a 7 year old could to console him.

“At school…” My brother spluttered, beside himself the way only a 9 year old would be. “Tyler…he…he…he beat me up and…and…took my lunch money.”

“WHAT!” My mother exploded.

“I’m sorry mommy…” My brother wailed.

“Oh…oh I’m not angry at you baby.” Mom reassured him as she crouched down and pulled him close for a cuddle. “It’s that thieving little bastard who took your money I’m pissed at.”

Mom was 32 years old at the time. She had been a moderately successful fitness model/instructor before she got pregnant with my brother, but she was probably in even better shape at this point than when was actually modelling. She has one of those incredible crazy fit bodies you think only exist in the magazines. She has a lean yet heavily muscular physique (think Lindsay Renee’s body: https://pasteboard.co/Ih6xwEw.png) with rock hard washboard abs, a pretty but harsh/intimidating face (think Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses, but fiercer and colder: https://pasteboard.co/Ih6zqkM.png), dead straight chest length black hair, a perfect fake tan, large surgically enhanced C cup breasts, and she stands at 5’8”.

At this point in time, Mom and my father had been separated for a few years, so she was already very used to looking after us all on her own. She had always been extremely protective of my brother and I (particularly my brother), but it had only gotten more and more intense since her break up with dad. In fact, pretty much all of her personality traits kept getting more and more amplified after the separation. Day by day she seemed to get even more extroverted, even more cocky (which was difficult, since she was already the cockiest woman in the neighbourhood), even more bad tempered, and even more nurturing and loving with my brother and I.

“Don’t worry about that little shit, baby.” Mom assured my brother through gritted teeth as she took account of his black eye and swollen nose. “I’m gonna go have a little talk with that bastard’s mom right now.”

With that, she sprung up out of her crouch, grabbed her car keys, and hurried my brother and I out of the house without even changing out of her active wear (a pink singlet, skin tight black yoga shorts, and heavy white sneakers).

The whole drive over to Tyler’s house, Mom was absolutely fuming. She was driving super aggressively, clutching the steering wheel like she was trying to strangle it, and telling us things like “that’s the last time that bastard messes with my kid” and “oh they’re gonna be sorry that little shit ever picked on my son”.

We pulled up out the front of Tyler’s house, Mom slammed on the breaks so the car tires screeched on the road.

“Wait here.” She commanded us sternly as she unbuckled her seat belt, flung the car door open, and went storming up to Tyler’s front door. Where she had parked still gave my brother and I a perfect view even though we were stuck in the vehicle.

Mom pounded on the front door real hard 5 times in a row, then just stood waiting with her arms folded, her teeth clenched, tapping her foot with her hip cocked.

After a brief pause, the front door swung open and there stood Tyler’s mom Rachel. She was the same height as Mom but full figured and curvy with thick powerful looking legs (think Iggy Azalea: https://pasteboard.co/Ih6C081.png), long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, a fairly attractive face (think Coco Austin (Ice T's wife): https://pasteboard.co/Ih6Deml.png), a fake tan that looked much cheaper than Mom’s, and she was dressed in a figure hugging strapless red house dress that barely covered her big round ass.

“Can I help you!” Rachel roared in frustration as she gave Mom the once over, closing the front door behind her, presumably to put a barricade between inside her home and the furious looking woman outside of it.

“Yeah, you can teach that fucking punk son of yours to keep his goddam hands to himself!” Mom replied.

“Excuse me bitch!?” Rachel’s eyes bulged in shock and rage as she put her hand to her ample chest and jerked her head backwards a touch for emphasis.

“You heard me bitch.” Mom answered taking a step forward. “Teach that little bastard of yours to keep his hands off my boy, or fucking else.”

“Are you threatening me you cxnt!?” Rachel took a step forward of her own getting right up in Mom’s face now.

“No, I’m promising you bitch!” Mom roared as she shoved Rachel backwards.

“Fuck you!” Rachel screamed as she lunged forward and gave Mom a big shove of her own.

“Oh that’s it cxnt!” Mom shouted as she cocked her fist and then let fly with a straight right that slammed into Rachel’s nose and sent the thick blonde reeling backwards into her closed front door.

“BITCH!” Rachel screeched as she bounced off her front door and fired a wild right of her own, catching Mom on the point of the cheek.

Mom’s head barely moved as she absorbed the punch, and with that both she and Rachel unleashed a flurry of lefts and rights as they stood toe to toe on the door step slugging it out.

By this point, most of the neighbours had heard the commotion and were now out in their own front yards watching it all go down, oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing as each heavy punch connected.

Mom and Rachel brawled furiously, fists flying viciously as they went at each other.

Rachel connected with a solid looking right to Mom’s belly, but her rock hard abs were like a brick wall as Rachel’s fist bounced off them without eliciting so much as a grunt from Mom.

Mom retaliated with a wicked left to the ribs that lifted Rachel off the ground, visibly rocking her as her whole body violently quaked from the impact.

The two mothers were throwing and landing the same number of punches now as they unloaded on each other with head and body shots, but Rachel’s best hits were just deflecting off Mom with no effect, while every shot Mom landed clearly staggered Rachel and rocked her so bad her entire body began to quiver.

“You’re mine now bitch! You’re fucking mine!” Mom growled through clenched teeth as she unleashed flurry after flurry of brutal rights and lefts. “You messed with the wrong momma, bitch! You messed with the wrong fucking momma!”

Rachel was starting to slow down now, but Mom’s intensity didn’t diminish for a second. She kept coming at Rachel hard, still throwing wild flurries of punches and drilling her to the face and body over and over again.

Rachel fired off a desperate right haymaker that missed completely, then Mom swung up under her with a left uppercut that cracked the blonde right under the jaw, slamming her teeth together with an almighty rattle and sending her careening backwards on her heels.

Smelling blood in the water, Mom sprung forward and ripped a sharp right deep into Rachel’s lower belly, driving her fist hard into the blonde’s pubic mound.

Rachel cried out in pain and doubled over clutching her groin.

Mom reached out and grabbed Rachel’s hair with both hands, viciously wrenched her towards her by the scalp with a violent jerk, and then cruelly flung and dragged the blonde all around the yard.

“Fucking cxnt!” Mom roared as she untangled her right hand from Rachel’s hair and then started slamming it in the form of a fist into her rival’s temple, cheek, and ear once, twice, three times, four times.

“BIIIIIITCH!…BIIIITCH!” Rachel squealed like a pig as she clawed at Mom’s left wrist and forearm, desperately trying to force her to release the vice grip she had on her hair.

Mom wouldn’t let go though. She whipped Rachel around by the scalp with her left hand as she absolutely laid into her with her right fist over and over and over again.

With each blow Mom delivered now, Rachel’s legs buckled, the only thing holding her up being Mom’s left hand embedded deep in her scalp.

Seeing the blonde barely able to remain on her feet, Mom sunk her right hand into her hair once again and, with even more ferocity than the first time, violently jerked her forward and all around the yard before flinging her from left to right and then letting her go, sending her sprawling onto the ground in a heap.

Rachel hit the ground with a thud. She was only down for a few seconds when her survival instincts kicked in and she tried to scurry back up.
Mom strode forward and got round behind her as she was on the ground.

With Mom approaching, Rachel rolled onto her front and pushed herself up onto all fours.

Just as Rachel got onto her hands and knees, Mom ran at her and, in full stride, punted her right between the legs.

Rachel screamed in agony. Her eyes slammed shut, her mouth hung wide open, and her body collapsed back down to the ground completely as she clutched her wounded pussy with both hands.

“Gonna do as I say now bitch, huh?!” Mom roared as she kicked Rachel hard in the shoulder, sending her over onto her side.

“I can’t fucking hear you!” Mom yelled as she sent another kick into the downed blonde, this time into her belly.

“YEEEES!” Rachel screamed.

“‘Yes’ what cxnt!?” Mom bellowed.

“Yes I will!” Rachel pleaded.

“Gonna teach that fucking punk of yours to keep his fucking hands to himself bitch?” Mom asked.

“YEEEES!” Rachel cried.

“Don’t fucking make me come back here bitch!” Mom spat.

“Please, please I won’t!” Rachel begged.

“Better fucking not skank!” Mom roared as she delivered one last kick to Rachel’s belly, eliciting a pained moan from the downed blonde.

With that, Mom strutted away and back over to our car with all the neighbours looking on in awe.

She opened the car door and got inside, and my brother and I just stared at her with pure admiration and pride.

“See baby?” Mom said as she turned back to my brother. “No one messes with my kids.” 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 05:25:10 PM by AlexisStreetFighter »

Re: Moms fight over their sons - (Origins of my fighting obsession)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 04:52:37 PM »
Hello again forum. This is the first of a series of true accounts I intend to write about my earliest experiences with catfights. From the age of 7 to 10, I saw my mother get into 4 fights with 4 different women from around our neighbourhood, and these events have had such a lasting impact on me and my life that I am now determined to recount all of them in writing so that I might better understand the origins of my own aggression and willingness to fight other women.

I hope this first instalment was of interest to you all. Please leave me your comments and thoughts about the real events themselves, about what you are looking forward to/hoping for from the future instalments, or ask me any questions at all that you might have.

Thanks for reading everyone :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 05:05:51 PM by AlexisStreetFighter »

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 12:19:40 AM »
Awesome story. Looking forward to hearing about the other 3. Thanks for posting

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 03:26:31 AM »
Awesome story. Looking forward to hearing about the other 3. Thanks for posting

Glad you enjoyed it Vanessa :) Thanks for your comment babe.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 05:14:07 AM »
Great story sweetie!!!!!  I've been anxiously awaiting another one of yours!!  It was well worth it!!!

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 05:28:26 AM »
Great story sweetie!!!!!  I've been anxiously awaiting another one of yours!!  It was well worth it!!!

Thanks Michael. Glad you enjoyed it babe. I've gotta thank you for pestering me about finally getting another account written and posted. If it wasn't for you kicking my ass into gear I probably would still just have a blank page, hahaha ;)

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 05:29:39 AM »
That was awesome and hot! Both the brawling start and the way your mom kicked her ass! She was/is I imagine still a BEAST. Have got to hear about her other 3 fights for sure!

Yeah, Mom is a beast alright. Rachel honestly didn't have a chance. I still don't know what she was thinking pushing Mom back, but I guess maybe her pride got the better of her and she just couldn't let it go. In the end though, her ego would have been much better off if she’d just let Mom get away with the shove. Somehow I think getting her ass kicked in her own front yard in front of all the neighbours was WAY more humiliating.

Maybe some the moms on FCF could shed some light on why Rachel reacted the way she did to spite her seeing how muscular and ripped Mom is. I would be really interested to get some moms opinions on how they’d feel if they were Rachel or Mom before, during, and after the fight. Would be really interesting I think.

I won't keep you waiting long for the next 3 hopefully. I'm hoping to have the account of the 2nd fight I saw Mom in up mid-late next week sometime :)

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2019, 06:05:53 AM »
Amazing story, Alexis!  You write like a pro!  I felt like I was there, cheering mom on as she booted the bitch in the pussy!

Thanks DaddyWatches! That's the exact feel I was going for. That real gritty guerrilla style perspective that puts you in the action and makes it feel hectic and like it's happening so fast right in front of you :)

Nice to know you would have been cheering for my mother too, babe ;) My brother and I sure were, haha.

Sovmatthew

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 08:52:09 AM »
Such a talented writer you are, bae!! ????

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 10:27:27 AM »
Such a talented writer you are, bae!! ????

Thank you Sovmatthew. Glad you're enjoying my efforts babe :)

Offline footfight

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 02:12:15 PM »
Intense!!!!!! More please-maybe with a bit less clothing!

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 11:33:40 PM »
Great story AlexisStreetFighter. The buildup was intense and exciting and the conclusion was equally satisfying as well. Terrific work!

I don't know if you've already got some works in the can but if you haven't finished your other stories might I suggest a knock-down, drag-out fight with a tough, muscular black woman. I love intense interracial encounters with the black woman prevailing. Cheers!

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2019, 12:54:47 AM »
Great story AlexisStreetFighter. The buildup was intense and exciting and the conclusion was equally satisfying as well. Terrific work!

I don't know if you've already got some works in the can but if you haven't finished your other stories might I suggest a knock-down, drag-out fight with a tough, muscular black woman. I love intense interracial encounters with the black woman prevailing. Cheers!

Thanks ultimatespinach, I'm glad you liked it.

I would definitely take your suggestion on board, it's just that these accounts I'm writing are based on real fights I saw my mother in, so if it didn't really happen then it'd sorta be against the point to make up details. That being said, one of Mom's fights actually did happen to be against a black woman, so I'm sure you'll enjoy that one the most when I post it ;)

Thank you for your comments and advice :)

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2019, 01:01:52 AM »
Intense!!!!!! More please-maybe with a bit less clothing!

There's 3 more to come footfight. I saw Mom in 4 fights, and I definitely intend to recount them all on here for everyone, so keep a look out for the next 3 ;)

Like I told ultimatespinach though, since these accounts are based on real fights I saw my mother in, it'd kinda defeat the purpose if I added (or in the case of your suggestion, removed, haha) details. Of course in future, I can definitely do my best to make more explicit note of what skin is showing ;)

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2019, 09:00:53 AM »
this topic is close to me
because i have also seen my mom fighting my aunt when i was a child.And since then i like catfighting.I like to watch two women fight in old fashioned catfight style
I will also wait for your stories
As concerned for the first story i guess your mom wanted to get revenge.Bu she could not do it against another little boy who stole money of your brother.That is why she decided to go at his mom.From common sense perspective it is not right but from catfight fan perspective it is ok:)
Sincerely Catfight Fan