News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Moms fight over their sons - (Origins of my fighting obsession) Final Part

• 15 Replies

Offline AlexisStreetFighter

PART 1: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80387.0

PART 2: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=81652.0

PART 3: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=81833.0

PART 4

“Hey Mom!” I called as I came in the front door after my walk home from school.

“Hey Lexi!” Mom called back as she emerged from the kitchen wearing a short semi-loose fitting sleeveless pink linen dress, and a pair of heavy white sneakers.

Mom was 35 years old at the time. She had been a moderately successful fitness model/instructor before she got pregnant with my brother, but she was probably in even better shape at this point than when was actually modelling. She has one of those incredible crazy fit bodies you think only exist in the magazines. She has a lean yet heavily muscular physique (think Lindsay Renee’s body: https://pasteboard.co/Ih6xwEw.png) with rock hard washboard abs, a pretty but harsh/intimidating face (think Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses, but fiercer and colder: https://pasteboard.co/Ih6zqkM.png), dead straight chest length black hair, a perfect fake tan, large surgically enhanced C cup breasts, and she stands at 5’8”.

At this point in time, Mom and my father had been separated for a few years, so she was already very used to looking after us all on her own. She had always been extremely protective of my brother and I (particularly my brother), but it had only gotten more and more intense since her break up with dad. In fact, pretty much all of her personality traits kept getting more and more amplified after the separation. Day by day she seemed to get even more extroverted, even more cocky (which was difficult, since she was already the cockiest woman in the neighbourhood), even more bad tempered, and even more nurturing and loving with my brother and I.

“Is your brother with you?” Mom asked.

“Um…noooo…” I answered suspiciously.

“Well um, why not?” Mom replied sarcastically?

“Well…” I hesitated, my 10 year old mind struggling whether to just tell the truth or not.

“Well what?” Mom teased playfully, but with a bit of concern.

“Well, I’m not suppose to tell you, but he’s meeting up with some guy for a fight after school, so he said he’d be a bit later than me.” I confessed.

“Ugh, again?” Mom asked trying to sound disapproving, but her tone totally betraying a slight hint of admiration and pride.

“Yeah, again.” I answered sheepishly.

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to deal with him when he gets home then.” Mom told me with a cheeky wink as she strutted back into the kitchen.

I went and sat down on the couch and started watching some TV. About half an hour passed like that when suddenly, the front door swung open and there was my 12 year old brother, his face swollen and red, his left eye black and bruised, and a slight limp to his slow walk.

“Oh my god baby, what happened?” Mom gasped as she ran straight over to my brother and took him in her arms.

My brother just groaned and staggered inside.

“Oh baby, come here, lie down.” Mom insisted as she guided my brother to the couch and got him to lie down on it as I stood up to make more room.

My brother let out a soft moan and arched his back as Mom placed a comforting hand on his chest.

“Who did this to you baby?” Mom asked frantically, her anger and frustration starting to intensify, her eyes wild with maternal fury.

“…Josh.” My brother grunted meekly.

“Josh Hayes?” Mom asked, since there was only one Josh in my brother’s grade at school.

“Yeah.” My brother confirmed.

“Oh that little fucking punk!” Mom roared as she got up off the couch and started pacing the floor in a rage. “Oh he’s definitely gonna fucking pay for THIS!”

I had never seen Mom so pissed off in my life. She was talking to herself under her breath, walking up and down the living room like a woman possessed. Her muscles were tensing, her skin was flushing, she was seriously in a furious rage at this point.

“OK!” Mom announced. “I’m fucking going straight over there to that punk’s house to sort this out right fucking now!”

Mom grabbed her car keys and didn’t even bother to change out of her dress or anything. Clearly she didn’t want to waste any time venting her frustrations at the culprit in this case.

“Can you walk baby?” Mom asked my brother tersely.

“Ah, yeah, yeah mom.” He stuttered as he pulled himself up off the couch.

“Good, then both of you, with me, let’s go!” She commanded as she strode out the door with us following behind.

As we sped through the neighbourhood on our way to Josh’s house doing way faster than the speed limit, Mom was doing a combination of muttering to herself and telling us what she was about to do to anyone that got in her way.

“Oh, they’ve bitten off more than they can chew this time.” Mom roared. “Oh, they are gonna pay for this shit, mark my words…mark my fucking words…someone is about to pay big time.”

The sound of tires screeching on the road rang out throughout the otherwise peaceful neighbourhood as Mom slammed on the breaks right in front of Josh’s house.

“Wait here.” Mom commanded sternly as she unbuckled her seatbelt, aggressively swung her door open, and stepped out of the car without even shooting a glance back in our direction.

Even my brother and I were terrified of her at that moment. We had never seen Mom this pissed off in our lives. She was definitely out for blood.

Mom stormed up to the front door of the house as my brother and I cautiously eased our way out of the car and around to the side that would give us the best view of what was about to go down.

The peacefulness of the neighbourhood was once again shattered, this time by the sound of Mom’s fist pounding against the wooden front door of Josh’s house.

The sound of Mom’s knuckles knocking against wood only lasted for a few seconds though, because before long the door swung open and standing there was Josh’s mother Jen.

Jen was the same height as Mom (5’8”) and also the same age (35) with long straight shoulder length black hair, a very stern but attractive face (think Katy Perry but older and much harsher: https://pasteboard.co/IwQBOoj.jpg), a slim but extremely muscular ripped wiry body (think Madonna in her late 40s and early 50s: https://pasteboard.co/IwQCuPyT.png), a light tan, and she was dressed in a super tight fitting sleeveless blue and white summer dress that came not quite halfway down her ripped muscular thighs.

“What the fuck?” Jen asked in an extremely frustrated tone as she gave my furious looking mother a condescending once over.

“You’re Josh’s mom right?” Mom asked in a rage.

“Yeah?” Jen replied dismissively as she folded her arms and cocked her hip with an inquisitive eyebrow raise.

“Well then it’s your little fucking bastard I’m here to talk about.” Mom roared as she stuck her finger right in Jen’s face.

“Hey hey HEY!” Jen scolded as she unfolded her arms and put them on her boney looking hips. “Watch who you’re calling a bastard you fucking bitch!” Jen added as she gave Mom another insulting ‘once over’.

“You’re the one who’s gotta watch out BITCH! Mind your fucking attitude before I kick your scrawny ass!” Mom threatened.

“Don’t you fucking threaten me bitch!” Jen roared back,

With that, Mom was instantly right up in Jen’s face, shouting and screaming insults, as Jen shouted and screamed insults of her own right back at her. With the two mothers yelling over the top of each other now, it was pretty impossible to make out exactly what they were saying most of the time, but I can tell you that the words “bitch” and “cxnt” and “son” were used with extreme frequency.

With the two mothers screaming so loudly in each other’s faces, within seconds every single neighbour had emerged into their front yards to see what all the drama was about, all of them just staring dumbfounded at what was unfolding.

Mom and Jen continued their tirades for a while when suddenly, clear as a bell, I heard Jen yell:

“Well if your fucking son is too much of a pathetic wimp to fight his own battles, that’s not my fucking problem bitch!”

“Oh, BIG mistake SLUT!” Mom roared as she hauled off and cracked Jen right in the chin with a fierce straight right.

Jen’s head snapped back and she let out a grunt as she stumbled backwards into the house.

“Ya goin’ down bitch!” Mom yelled as she surged forward through the doorway with her fists up.

As soon as Mom got in range though, Jen started swinging back and it was fucking on.

The two raven haired mothers brawled right there in the hallway, both of them swinging as violently as they could.

They stood toe to toe right there in the entranceway, neither of them budging an inch, both of them just unleashing a flurry of powerful fists.

“GET HER MOM! GET HER!” My brother yelled as the two women brawled on.

Suddenly then, as Mom went high for a hook to the face, Jen rolled down and ripped two vicious rights deep into Mom’s ribs.

Mom winced in pain as her body contorted, her feet still solidly planted in place though.

But Jen didn’t waste a second. She rolled back up and nailed Mom right in the cheek with a left hook.

As Jen’s fist collided with her face, Mom’s head snapped to the side and, for the first time, her footing yielded and her right leg instinctively recoiled back a step.

Again, Jen didn’t waste this opportunity and she let go with a brutal straight right that drilled Mom right on the point of the chin, snapping her head back and sending her stumbling backwards down the hallway.

Jen pursued her relentlessly though, unleashing a torrent of lefts and rights as she backed Mom up and backed her up out the doorway and into the front yard.

My brother and I both gasped at the sight of Mom actually getting backed up, a sight neither of us had even witnessed before, as the crowd of neighbours just gawked and stared at the unfolding action.

“THAT’S IT MOM! BEAT THAT BITCH!” Came the cheer from inside the house as Jen’s son Josh had quickly made his way to the front door to watch the fight.

With Jen all over her now, Mom desperately kept swinging back at her with a wild flurry of lefts and rights of her own, but it looked as though she was having trouble connecting with anything significant.

As Jen closed in even more though, Mom swung a desperate knee straight up between her legs and drove it hard into the wiry bitch’s groin.

“OUFF” Jen groaned as she doubled over and halted her onslaught.

Mom took this brief respite to steady herself and plant her feet once again before she let fly with a rapid flurry of wild punches of her own.

As Mom had steadied herself though, Jen had been able to do the same, and once Mom’s fists started to fly again, Jen also started to swing back at her with equal intensity.

The two mothers were standing toe to toe again now, both of them throwing everything they had at each other, neither of them budging an inch.

The sight and sound of the two mother’s fists slamming brutally into each other’s muscular bodies brought the crowd of neighbours to life now as they all started reacting with “ohhhhs” and “ahhhhs” as each heavy blow connected.

“COME ON MOM! GO! GO!” My brother yelled getting more and more agitated by the second.

“FUCK HER UP MOM! FUCKING DO HER!” Jen’s son Josh screamed from inside the doorway.

Both mothers were throwing and landing the same number of violent shots now as they brawled toe to toe.

Things were looking even like that for a few seconds, but then, as they brawled on, Mom’s punches continued to elicit only a grunt and a gritting of teeth from Jen, while every time Jen’s punches connected, Mom’s powerful thighs would quiver from the impact.

Then, with each consecutive punch that Jen landed, Mom’s quivering progressed lower and lower until soon her entire legs were absolutely quaking every time Jen nailed her.

Then, with a brutal left hook, Jen cracked Mom hard in the cheek and dislodged her footing once again, sending her stumbling backwards awkwardly as she continued to swing wildly while she back pedalled.

Once again though, Jen didn’t give Mom an inch to breathe as she pursued her relentlessly, backing her up further and further with a barrage of wild lefts and rights.

“NO!…NO!” Mom shouted as she desperately tried to swing back at her foe as Jen beat her across the yard.

With Mom on her heels now, Jen surged forward and drove a hard right uppercut deep into Mom’s abdomen just below her sternum.

As Mom gagged in pain and doubled over, Jen reached out with both hands, took hold of the front of Mom’s pink linen dress, and started to rip and tear at it, flinging Mom all over the place as she did.

Then suddenly, with an almighty “RIIIIIP”, the back of Mom’s dress tore straight down the middle, splitting it into two halves and exposing Mom’s black lacy bra and panties to the whole neighbourhood.

As Mom pulled away at the same time as Jen split her dress, Mom’s arms just slipped straight out of both halves and she and Jen both stumbled backwards like tug-o-war competitors when their opponents suddenly let go of the rope.

Mom now stood a few feet away from Jen in nothing but her black lacy underwear and heavy white sneakers, while Jen stood holding the two halves of Mom’s ruined dress in her hands, cruelly admiring her handiwork.

“Oh, that’s IT!” Mom screamed in a bloodthirsty rage as she charged forward and let fly with a bunch of hectic lefts and rights in rapid succession.

Jen stood her ground though and started swinging back as the two mothers once again planted their feet and went toe to toe with everything they had.

As they brawled, both now landing with the same number of shots once again, Mom’s legs and thighs weren’t quivering on impact now. Maybe it was the adrenaline or the sheer anger Mom was feeling, but Jen’s shots weren’t buckling her legs like they were just seconds ago.

As the two mothers kept on swinging at each other with murderous intent, neither one getting the better of the other, Mom’s confidence grew and grew, and she started shit talking her wiry foe under her breath through clenched teeth.

“Ok, come on bitch…come on, bring it on…you’re going down bitch, you’re going down…” Mom taunted as she brawled toe to toe with her equally relentless rival.

“YOU’RE GONNA DO HER MOM! YOU’RE GONNA DO HER!” My brother yelled in joy.

As the two mothers kept on swinging though, all of a sudden, Mom’s shit talking just stopped.

For a second I thought it was cause she was getting really serious now, but then, I noticed it.

Jen ripped a hard body shot into Mom’s ribcage and when it landed, Mom’s thighs quivered from the impact.

Mom retaliated with a fierce left hook to Jen’s chest, but as it slammed into her slender muscular frame, all Jen did was clench her teeth and grunt.

As Mom and Jen continued to brawl toe to toe, each shot that Jen connected with caused Mom’s legs to quake more intensely than the last, until, once again, every punch that Jen nailed her with had Mom’s knees buckling and her muscular legs shaking from her thighs to her ankles.

Then, after only a couple more punches exchanged, Jen connected solidly with a right hook to the cheek that sent a violent shockwave ripping through Mom’s entire body and sent her reeling backwards from the impact.

Ever the opportunist, Jen once again didn’t squander her advantage and she came at Mom with a furious left-right combo to the head.

Mom’s head snapped from side to side as Jen’s fists slammed into her cheek and jaw sending her stumbling further backwards again.

Jen came at Mom like a tornado now and absolutely lit her the fuck up.

Mom looked like a deer in headlights now, her arms out to her sides desperately trying to steady herself as her big ass stuck way out behind her as she lent forward awkwardly trying to balance herself while Jen just beat her across the yard.

Jen didn’t let up for a second as she continued to throw brutal lefts and rights to Mom’s body and head, backing her up and backing her up.

With Mom reeling now, Jen swung forward and pivoted into a right hook that smashed into Mom’s cheek so hard that it actually spun her around 180 degrees so that she now had her back turned to her wiry rival.

Now with Mom turned completely around, Jen rained a barrage of punched and elbows down into her back, shoulders, and head as Mom just ducked and desperately tried to cover up.

All of a suddenly then, Jen stopped swinging and reached out, grabbing two big handfuls of Mom’s long black hair and wrenching her backwards and upwards as viciously as possible.

“ARRRRRRRRRRGH!” Mom screamed so loud as Jen violently tore at her scalp that her cry echoed throughout the whole street.

In a flash then, Jen released Mom’s hair, wrapped her arm around Mom's throat and lent backwards, choking her so hard that Mom was actually up off the ground, the tippy toes of her sneakers just barely brushing against the blades of grass as she hung there.

A sickening gurgled gagging burst forth from Mom’s mouth as she desperately flailed her arms in a wild panic.

Within seconds though, Mom’s struggling started to weaken as her face turned purple, her eyes bulged out of her head, and the veins in her temples popped and swelled like they were about to explode.

“NOOOO! MOM! NOOOO!” My brother and I screamed as Mom’s flailing reduced to nothing more than an occasional pathetic looking slap at Jen’s forearm, the rest of her body limp like a noddle, her face frozen like a statue.

“Yeah mom! Fucking choke the bitch! She’s fucking finished!” Josh was cheering.

After only a couple more seconds, Mom’s struggling stopped completely and her arms fell limply to her sides as well.

“Mom…” I whimpered, tears welling up in my eyes as it looked as though Mom was just about to pass out in Jen’s arms.

In that moment though, out of nowhere, Mom’s right hand suddenly sprung to life, reached back and viciously sunk its nails deep into the tender flesh of Jen’s pussy.

“ARRRRROOOHHHH!” Jen screeched in agony as Mom locked in the most brutal cxnt claw I’ve ever seen in my life.

“OH! FUCKING DIRTY!” A few of the neighbours yelled in disapproval as Mom continued to scratch and claw as hard and as deep as she could into Jen’s cxnt.

Out of sheer survival instinct, Jen immediately let go of her chokehold and recoiled, both of her hands dropping and clutching herself between the legs as she backed away a few steps to a safe distance.

Now free from Jen’s choke, Mom’s feet hit the ground and she dropped to her hands and knees. She was only down for a second though before she threw her head back, flicking all of her long black hair out of her face. In that moment I saw that look in Mom’s eyes again, that sheer fury and vengeance building and burning as she clenched her teeth in a rage before shooting back up to her feet and spinning around, all in one swift motion.

“BITCH!” Mom roared as she lunged forward and hauled off with a vicious haymaker right that flew through the air and smashed into Jen’s cheek with a sickening crack.

“OOOOHHHH!” The neighbours exploded in unison at the terrifying sight of the violent blow as Jen’s head snapped to the side and a mist-like spray of blood and saliva erupted from her lips.

“YES!” My brother cried in joy at the sight of it, punching the air as he did.

Mom immediately pressed her advantage and ripped a brutal left uppercut deep into Jen’s ribcage.

Jen winced and her face contorted in agony as, for the first time since the start of the fight, she actually took a backwards step, recoiling from the sheer force of the impact.

“YOU’RE DONE FOR!” Mom yelled as she unloaded with a straight right to the face that sent Jen stumbling backwards, then a straight left to the face, a right rip to the gut, a left rip to the ribs, and a right cross to the face as she got Jen backing up and backing up.

“YEAH! GO MOM!” My brother cheered at the top of his lungs as Mom continued her relentless assault.

Jen just started trying to cover up now as Mom lit her up like a fucking Christmas tree with a wild flurry of lefts and rights to the body and head.

“YOU’RE MINE! YOU’RE MINE BITCH! YOU’RE FUCKING MINE!” Mom roared triumphantly as she surged forward rapidly swinging at her wiry rival like a fucking hurricane of fists.

Mom was on a roll now, backing the bitch up and backing her up further and further, all the way to the fence line.

Jen slammed into the waist-high picket fence as she desperately tried to cover up, but Mom didn’t let up for a second. She stayed toe to toe with Jen, not giving her an inch to breathe, just unleashing a barrage of body and head shots to her cornered opponent.

“YES! GO MOM! GO!” My brother cheered as Mom continued to beat on Jen against the fence.

With Jen cornered and totally on the defensive now, Mom shoved her into the fence and hopped backwards to wind up for a knockout, adopting a textbook boxing stance with her left leg forward so she could really step into a knockout right.

Mom was only back out of range for a split second, then, with her fist cocked, she sprung forward to finish her.

But just as Mom pounced, Jen pushed off the fence and swung the most terrific fucking kick you’ve ever seen straight up between Mom’s legs and absolutely nailed her right in the crotch.

For a split second, my 10 year old mind thought maybe Mom could absorb it and keep on coming, but she just stopped fucking dead, her mouth and eyes wide open in utter shock and agony, then she collapsed wailing and crying in a heap on the ground.

My brother and I just stared in shock and disbelief. Neither of us moved, neither of us made a sound. We just stood there, staring at Mom crying and moaning as she writhed around on the ground.

“OWWWWWARRRRGGGHHHH!” Mom cried out, her face contorted in pain, her eyes shut tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks as both her hands clutched at her wounded sex.

As Mom lay there wailing and crying face down on her knees in the dirt, the sheer shock and agony she was experiencing suddenly caused her bladder to loosen, releasing a heavy stream of warm liquid that gushed from between her legs, through her fingers, and down the backs of her thighs as she literally pissed herself right there on the lawn in front of everyone. 

“Not so tough now bitch, huh?” Jen taunted as she stood over Mom looking down at her with utter distain.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” Mom screamed in agony.

“Guess you’ve had enough then bitch?” Jen asked.

Mom did reply, but just kept on crying and wailing in pain.

“Can’t hear you skank. Have you fucking had enough?” Jen persisted as she adopted a combative stance as though threatening to throw a kick.

“YEEEEES!” Mom cried.

“Then say it bitch.” Jen insisted. “Say you’ve had enough.”

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH!” Mom yelled.

“Well then fucking apologise and beg me to forgive you.” Jen replied.

“PLEASE! PLEEEEEASE! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! PLEASE!” Mom pleaded.

“Fuck you’re a pathetic whore.” Jen taunted. “All that big fucking talk, and now look at you, crying like a bitch in a pool of your own piss in front of everyone.”

Mom just cried and wailed even harder as more tears streamed down her face.

“You better NEVER let me catch your fat ass around here again bitch!” Jen warned as she strode past Mom and back into her house, closing the door behind her.

Mom just remained there on the ground, crying and moaning in the dirt.

My brother and I just stared at our mother, still stunned by what we had just witnessed, not sure what to even say or do now, but both of us absolutely certain that we would never ever forget this day for the rest of our lives.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:32:12 PM by AlexisStreetFighter »

Re: Moms fight over their sons - (Origins of my fighting obsession) Final Part
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 01:31:26 PM »
Hello again forum. This is the fourth and final part of a series of true accounts I've written about my earliest experiences with catfights. From the age of 7 to 10, I saw my mother get into 4 fights with 4 different women from around our neighbourhood, and these events have had such a lasting impact on me and my life that I decided to recount all of them in writing so that I might better understand the origins of my own aggression and willingness to fight other women.

I hope this final instalment was of interest to you all. Please leave me your comments and thoughts about the real events themselves, or ask me any questions at all that you might have.

Thanks for reading everyone :)

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 02:42:15 PM »
Damn, too bad you had to watch your mom beat down like that. Sounds like your brother got worked over good. Did he ever get revenge on Josh?

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 03:22:25 PM »
Damn, too bad you had to watch your mom beat down like that. Sounds like your brother got worked over good. Did he ever get revenge on Josh?

No babe. He never fought Josh again. He always just avoided him after that.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 05:35:30 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=82666.msg580504#msg580504 date=1568467345

Just re-read the first 3 parts, sounds like Cody did his share of fighting when he was young, winning some, losing some. It did give you the advantage seeing your mom stand up for you. I am guessing seeing your brother get into fights also gave you encouragement to fight. Hopefully, Cody never got beat very bad. Did you ever see him fight?

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 05:47:49 PM »
Great story sweetie!!!!   I'm sorry your mom lost, but great story!  I'm sorry you had to watch her lose like that too.  :(

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 06:01:51 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=82666.msg580504#msg580504 date=1568467345

Just re-read the first 3 parts, sounds like Cody did his share of fighting when he was young, winning some, losing some. It did give you the advantage seeing your mom stand up for you. I am guessing seeing your brother get into fights also gave you encouragement to fight. Hopefully, Cody never got beat very bad. Did you ever see him fight?

I saw him fight in high school a couple of times. But I didn't make a habit of it. He did pretty well in his high school fights though.

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2019, 09:45:39 AM »
I have to say, outcome aside (wasn't expecting the pissing either I will admit that shocked me a bit), this is my favorite story of the 4. That was a HELL of a fight, so much back and forth action that was greatly described, and I couldn't tell who would win till the very end. I thought for sure your mom would have it though at the end that said, but damn that had to be incredible to witness.

Those two went to war, and neither woulda had much to be ashamed of from that part of it IMO. Kinda amazed there wouldn't have been much blood outside of what your mom drew towards the end, at least from you told the tale with all the vicious fist-fighting they did. Would think they would really have fucked up each other badly, but I could be off on this.

Embarrassing outcome for your mom though for sure....how did that effect her after? And what impact did it have on both you and your brother?

Yeah babe, I thought mom was gonna win at the end too. She was on such a roll. She looked so powerful and confident beating Jen across the yard, ranting and yelling that she was hers while she did. I was sure she had her. Jen was just too good though. What a BIG mistake mom made. She definitely bit off more than she could chew with her.

There was plenty of blood babe, I just didn't bother to mention it cause I thought anyone reading would just assume they'd have to have ended up bloodied given the hits they were taking. But yeah, by the end, Jen's bottom lip was split and she had a bloody nose, and mom had blood coming from inside her mouth, both her lips were split, and she had a broken and bleeding nose.

Yeah babe, such an embarrassing outcome for mom, especially after all her big talk. It absolutely broke her. She was mentally and emotionally shattered by it. She went from being so cocky and aggressive to being very shy and timid. She didn't leave the house for weeks afterwards, and she didn't have an aggressive or confident word to say or emotion for well over a year after it. It absolutely killed her reputation too. From then on, whenever kids at school or people in the neighbourhood thought of her or brought her up, it was always about how Jen kicked her ass. No one respected her or even seemed slightly intimidated by her after that. 

It had a big impact on my brother and I as well. Naturally our image of mom was shattered after seeing her get owned by Jen like that. Instead of being so proud that she was our mother, we started being ashamed that she was, especially after all the other kids at school found out about it and started teasing us because of it.

Of all the fights I've been in and seen in my life, this one is definitely in the top 5 that left the biggest impression on me/changed me as a person.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:48:56 AM by AlexisStreetFighter »

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2019, 12:29:11 PM »
Another outstanding story thank you Alexis for sharing!

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2019, 05:26:41 AM »
Understandably. How did it change you/shape you as a fighter personally? Did it make you more aggressive yourself as you got older? Put a chip on your shoulder, etc? I could see where it might, feeling you had something to prove for family honor, for yourself personally and so on.

And thanks for clarifying on the blood, I knew there had to be a lot for such a violent fight and easily the most vicious of the 4 you wrote about. I woulda liked it incorporated in the story though for future reference on stuff like this, I think it woulda added to it to speak of it as it occurred.

Did your mom/has your mom ever fought again that you know of after this as shattered as she was? Or was she so broken that it made her never want to do it again to this day?

Well it definitely gave me something to prove. Being known as the daughter of the woman who got her ass kicked in front of the whole neighbourhood certainly gave me the incentive to carve out a different identity for myself.

Totally hear you about the blood babe. Sorry I didn't include it explicitly. I was trying to keep the flow fast and tense, so I was trying not to get bogged down with extra details as I wrote the action, but I can see how trying to explicitly mention when particular blows drew blood could have enhanced the visuals. That being said, given the intensity and wildness of the brawl, it was actually pretty hard to tell exactly which blows precisely were the ones that drew blood. Usually you'd catch a glimpse of their face and there wouldn't be blood, then a couple of seconds latter you'd catch another glimpse and then there was blood, so the blood could have been drawn any time and by any punch during that interval. But yeah, I should have found a way to include it though. You're right.

Mom hasn't been in a fight since her fight with Jen. That's the last one she's ever had. She never even came close after that. Even to this day she's in really amazing shape and could probably still throw down if she wanted to. But yeah, she just hasn't. I think this experience really broke her for good.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:28:15 AM by AlexisStreetFighter »

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 06:10:56 AM »
Makes sense, how does she feel about you fighting these days with all that behind her?

And no worries, I can understand it, but yeah it woulda added a little bit for sure. I think in a story like that, the best place to incorporate it woulda been in the intervals when they broke apart. Kinda a resetting of the scene before the war reignited if that makes sense. Still an awesome story and fight though regardless, really was very riveting to read from beginning to end.

Did you get into fights later explicitly because of this incident, or did your brother? I could see that happening. I bet for you too personally, you never wanna be the type to let a fight break you like it did your mom do you in terms of losses.

Mom and I don't talk about my fights, so I'm not 100% sure how she feels. She hasn't spoken about fighting except in very general terms since her fight with Jen.

I actually never got into a fight explicitly because of this incident, but my brother definitely did a few times. By the time I started getting into fights, it was a couple of years later and the main teasing about this incident had died down a bit by then.

I definitely don't WANT to be the type to let a fight break me, and luckily I have won the vast majority of fights I've gotten into. However I know that I do have the same tendency as mom in this regard. The first time I ever lost a fight I also didn't leave the house for weeks, refused to go to school or see anyone, broke up with my boyfriend at the time, and really fell into a deep depression. However, then I met my current boyfriend Charlie, who is super into girls fighting, and his enthusiasm about hearing about my fights made me want to start talking about them again to turn him on. In the process, I had to actually confront what happened to me when I told him about it, and I had to be honest with myself and stop living in denial. Confronting it like that really helped and I got back to almost where I was mentally and emotionally before the fight as a result.

Since then, I've discovered this place, so between here and Charlie, I pretty much always have a place to work through my bad fights, confront them and try to get over them. In fact I find here is even better, because it's easier to talk online by typing about these things as a first step than actually having to speak out loud about them right away.

In fact, I've recently been trying to get Charlie into chatting on here for the same reason. He's still in denial and depressed about a fight he got into 2 years ago, so I really want him to come here and get on the chat and tell it from his perspective so he can actually stop living in denial, confront it, and maybe deal with it, cause it's been causing a bit of a strain on our relationship on and off these last couple of years.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 06:15:14 AM by AlexisStreetFighter »

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2019, 03:39:56 PM »
I think you've mentioned something about that before, either here or elsewhere in conversation. Hope he can come to terms with it, whether he shows up here or not, and that you two can work through it.

You know, I wonder if your mom would even benefit from same, of being here. Not sure she'd wanna or that you'd wanna bring her here, but..just a thought.

Do you have a hunch of how you think she feels about your fights at least? What will she say also if she does talk about it, the general stuff that is. Appreciate your openness about all this BTW, the good and bad.

Same here :)

I think maybe it would help mom as well, yeah. But I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing it up with her, just cause this forum isn't just about self help and fighting but it's pretty porny too, haha.

My hunch is that she probably tries to think about fighting (involving me or otherwise) as little as possible these days. I think if she does think about the fact I have been in so many fights though, on some level she'd probably be glad that I can stand up for myself, that I don't back down, and that I don't accept bitches disrespecting me.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2019, 01:18:37 PM »
I am looking forward to the next chapter where we hear about your fights.

Offline BadBrittanyBabe

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2019, 02:39:02 PM »
Holy SHIT! I did NOT see that coming. Your mom got absolutely creamed. Sounds like Jen had her all ends up.Your mom definitely messed with the wrong bitch that day. And losing to a blast to the sex like that. How embarrassing.

Offline RissaDoll

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2021, 02:46:27 AM »
This thread brought me here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=98908.msg0#new

This is a real gem that looks like it didn't get the attention it deserved when first posted.