News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

tombobbin's-Pat (old) fist fights Alison (young) tghe official story

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
The scenario-Pat fist fights Alison
Alison had voiced her opinion about you going out with Pat quite often already, but lately she has been insulting her & calling her all sorts of names right in front of you & all of your friends, as well as in front of her friends too. You didn't think much of telling Pat all the nasty things that Alison was saying about her, but as if that wasn't enough Pat had heard all the nasty things that Alison was saying about her from others & she finally asked you to tell Alison to keep her big mouth shut & to warn her not to talk about her the way she has been. Alison laughed & she became even more mouthy telling everyone what Pat had asked you to do, & insulting Pat even more by laughing & while she said, "what's that flabby old whore going to do, roll over here on her wheel chair & kick my ass."

When you first go out with someone they are "on their best behavior" for a while, but now you got to see the real Pat. this was the first time you had seen Pat really angry. This was the first time Pat raised her voice & Pat was infuriated & she called Alison up on the telephone to tell her off, screaming "I"m telling you, you better keep that big mouth of yours shut. I'm warning you, if I hear that you have been trying to break me & Tom up & talking behind my back, I'll beat you up right in front of Tom & all of your friends & I'll take you over my knee & spank you like a little girl & teach you to respect your elders. I'll sit down right on that big fuckin mouth of yours & I'll put that big mouth of your to some good use for a change, do you understand me you ass hole." Alison waited to hear everything that Pat had to say & than Alison started telling Pat off, screaming, "you flabby old cow, you fat fuckin whore, I'd," but this only infuriated Pat even more & Pat slammed the phone down & ordered you to find out where that skinny, big mouth bitch is going to be tonite.

Things really come to a head that night. Alison is at the pub that you normally go to & she's there with a few of her friends & some of your friends too when you & Pat show up at the pub. Pat is dressed in her shiny black PVC micro miniskirt with a white lacy see through button dress blouse, her her dark stockings & knee high boots, while Alison is wearing a black leather micro mini skirt, sheer white button dress blouse, knee high boots & black fish net stockings. Everyone in the crowded pub knew that these two woman were going to have a fist fight, & everyone is really fuckiin excited......

Pat is really pissed off & she storms right over to Alison & and she's standing just 8 feet from Alison & she puts her hands on her hips screaming, "you're going to apologize for everything that you said about me you stupid skinny bitch, you're going to tell me exactly how sorry you are for disrespecting me you fuckin big mouth, or I'll blacken your fuckin eyes, & break your fuckin nose, & punch your fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours & I'l teach you to respect your elders." By now the music has been lowered & it seems like everyone in the crowded pub has stopped what they are doing & is looking at the two woman screaming at eachother. Alison is not only embarrassed, but she's pissed off too & she puts her hands on her hips screaming, "you fat fuckin whore, Tom wants a young, beautiful sexy woman like me, not a flabby, pathetic old cow like you, so why don't you just get out of here & stop humiliating yourself."

Pat is just standing there, her face is getting redder & redder until Pat loses her temper & she balls her right fist up hard & tight, & pulls her fist all the way back & she goes right after Alison to punch her in her face. She sends her fist plowing full force right at Alison's face, but Alison is ready for her & quickly she steps to the side and out of the way & Pats punch goes right past her face, her punch misses Alison completely, & Pat goes stumbling right past Alison quite off balance. A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Pat spins back around to face Alison again, but as she does Alison sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Pat's nose, strait into it, swinging Pat's head back from the full force of her hard punch, & Pat stumbles backwards a few steps. Alison pulls her right fist all the way back & she goes right after Pat. She grabs pat by her sheer White blouse with her left hand & she pulls Pat forward right into her fist. She smashes it "bang," right into Pat's nose again, making her nose bleed, she's so pissed off she really wants to knock this flabby old whore bloody, & Pat cry's out, "I'm bleeding," as her head snaps back.

Alison really knows how to fist fight & she starts yanking Pat forward into her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Pat's nose with her fist. She's throttling Pat's face over & over again & Pat, her head is swinging back & forth & back & forth like a floppy doll under Alison's punches. She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bang, bang, bang," pummeling Pat's nose until blood is rolling from her nose, dripping down her chin & spotting on her sheer white blouse, & Pat is crying out, "stop, please stop, I"m bleeding." Alison stops & she grabs Pat's bloody blouse with her right hand too, & she's laughing as she holds Pat up right in front of herself screaming right in Pat's shocked face. "you don't know just how long Iv been waiting for this you pathetic old cow. You think you're so fuckin tough. I'm going to knock the shit out of you Pat over & over again until you don't even know where you are any more, & then after I beat you up, I'll humiliate you. You think you're going to humiliate me. I have a big, hard erect rubber cock in my pocketbook that I brought here just for you." Alison shoves Pat back hard. Pat's blouse rips right off of her body in Alison's hands & Pat goes stumbling backwards on her high heeled boots & she almost falls over. She's just standing there in front of everyone in her sexy white bra & the crowd is really cheering.

Pat puts her hand to her nose & seeing her own blood Pat grows visibly angry & she holds her hand up as if to show Alison her blood screaming, "look at what you did to me you skinny bitch, I'm bleeding. How fuckin dare you make me bleed." Alison raises her fists up screaming, " & now I'm really going to knock the shit out of you, you fuckin fat cow." Pat raises her fists up too screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fuckin fight, I'll fight you Alison. I'm going to knock some fuckin sense into you little girl & I'm going to make you sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me. The two woman just stand there in the middle of the pub, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight. each woman wants to beat the shit out of the other woman & you can just tell that this is going to be a really

Alison is up on her toes, dancing around Pat faking lefts & rights at her face, while Pat is standing there flat footed until Alison goes after Pat with her left fist, but as Pat raises up to block Alison's punch, Alison sends her right fist "bam," right into Pat's left eye. Instantly Pat's eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy. Pat is enraged, her face is beet red & she gos right after Alison. Alison sends her left fist "bam," right in the side of Pat's head, but Alison's punch seemed to have no effect on Pat & Pat just goes plowing into Alison, full force, & Alison isn't ready for her as Pat grabs Alison's sheer white blouse with both of her hands & she shoves Alison back hard. So hard that Alison's blouse rips right off of her chest in Pat's hands as Alison just goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto the hard acrylic tile floor of the bar with a bang." Now Alison's white bra is exposed in front of the whole crowd & now the crowd is cheering Pat.

Pat grabs Alison by her hair with both of her hands & she starts yanking hard on her hair. Alison screams "aahh," as pat pulls Alison over onto her hands & knee's & she starts dragging her around the floor of the pub by her fuckin hair. She's swinging Alison around the bar like a limp little floppy doll & Alison's knee's are getting all scraped & bloody & her stockings are all ripped as she's screaming, "my hair, let go of my hair, you're hurting me." Alison lunges forward, wrapping her arms around Pat's legs & tackling her to the ground, but as Alison leaps on top of Pat, Pat quickly reaches up & she grabs Alison by her fuckin hair & she pulls Alison right off of her & Alison grabs Pat's hair & the two woman starts rolling back & forth across the floor of the pub like a catfight. First Pat is on top, then Alison pulls Pat over & she gets on top of Pat. Then Pat pulls Alison off of her & Pat gets back on top of Alison. Pat is bigger & stronger than Alison & she grabs Alison's wrists & & she holds them down to the ground. Then she raises up over Alison, pinning her arms with her knee's. Pat renders Alison totally helpless, & now Pat is in charge, & now Pat really wants to knock the shit out of Alison.

Pat lets go of Alison's hair & she balls her fists up hard & tight & she takes her right fist & she smashes it "bam," right into Alison's left eye. Then with her left fist she hits her, she pounds it "bam," right into Alison's right eye. Instantly Alison's eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Pat screams, "now I'm going to blacken your eyes you skinny little bitch." Pat starts bucking & kicking & crying out, "get off of me you fuckin fat cow." Pat starts right fist "bam," left eye, left fist "bam," right eye, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth. Alison manages to free her left hand & she reaches up with her long, sharp red fingernails & she starts clawing, scratching, trying to tear open Pat's face, & then she manages to free her right hand & she starts punching at Pat's face. Alison manages to dig her long, sharp nails into Pat's cheek & rake her long nails down her face, leaving a long, bloody red welt mark right down pat's face. Pat screeches "aaahhh, my face," as she grabs Alison's left hand & she starts struggling hard trying to hold it down to the ground, but as Pat leans forward to hold it down to the floor, Alison sends her right fist plowing "bang," uppercut to Pat's jaw.

You can hear Pat's teeth bang together & chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings up & back & Alison half sits up & she grabs Pat's hair & she pulls her head forward & "bang," she headbutts Pat right in her face. Blood really starts rolling from Pat's nose as her head snaps back & Pat falls right off of Alison onto her ass on the ground with a bang. Pat is sitting there with her hand to her nose crying out, "look at what you did to me you skinny little whore bitch, I think you broke my nose. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you." Alison gets to her feet first as Pat starts to get to her feet too. Alison screams, "& now I'm really going to beat the shit out of you cow," as she raises her fists up like a man to fist fight Pat again. Pat is enraged, her face is beet red & she pulls her right fist all the way back & she goes right after Alison screaming how she's going to kill her. "I'm going to kill you bitch, I'm going to fuckin kill you," She sends her rifts right at Alison's face full force, but Alison quickly manages to step to the side & out of the way, & Pat gets this totally shocked look across her face as she stumbles right past Alison quite off balance. 

Alison quickly spins around & she runs right after Pat. She wraps her hands right through Pat's hair & she shoves her forward until she smashes her "bang," face first right into the brick wall of the pub. She bounces Pat's face right off of the hard brick wall & Pat screams as Alison grabs Pat's shoulders & she spins Pat right around to face her screaming, "you're not going to kill anyone you fat fuckin cow. Alison wraps her hands through Pat's hair & she shoves her head back "bang," right into the brick wall & then she holds Pat's head still screaming right in Pat's shocked face, "I'm going to knock you silly you fat cow," but just then Pat raises her right knee up & she knee's Alison right in her stomach. You can hear some of the air whoosh out of Alison's stomach, "aaahhh," as she lets go of Pat's hair & she puts her hands to her aching belly leaning forward as she backs away from Pat.

Pat is infuriated, her face is beet red & now Pat really wants to knock the fuckin shit out of Alison. She pushes herself away from the wall & she goes right after Alison. She sends her right fist with all of her strength right at Alison's face, but Pat is slightly dazed, & she's tired & her legs are a little rubbery & Alison manages to step back causing Pat's punch to miss. This angers Pat even more & she sends her left fist at Alison, but Alison manages to raise her right hand up & she catches Pat's wrist in mid air, & with her own left fist she sends it plowing "boom," right into Pat's stomach. "ooofff," she knocks the air right out of Pat & Pat's eyes almost bulge out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly & she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Then as Pat is there bent over in pain trying to catch her breath, Alison grabs her hair & she yanks her head up, & then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & "bang," she smashes Pat's face right into her rising knee. Pat's head swings up & back, but Alison has her hands wrapped tightly through Pat's hair & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang, shoving Pat's head down, smashing her face over & over again into her rising knee.

Pat is seeing stars, fuckin stars & she's screaming, "stop, please you broke my nose, please stop." Alison bounces Pat's face off of her rising knee again, & then she lets go of Pat's hair & Pat's head swings strait up in the air, & Pat is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does Pat is knocked silly, & she just starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. Pat has this goofy little grin right across her face she's so fuckin dazed. Alison walks right up to Pat & she grabs her blood stained bra & she holds Pat up in front of herself, screaming right in Pat's dazed face. "Look at you cow. You thought you were so fuckin tough, & look at you, you can't even fuckin fight," & Pat doesn't say anything, she's so fuckin startled. Alison screams, "Now tell Tom that your a stupid, worthless, pathetic fat cow, & that you don't deserve a young, hot sexy man like him."

Tears are welling in pat's eyes & her face is bright red both from the pain & the humiliation of being beat up & humiliated like this by this skinny little bitch, & Pat cry's out, "no, never. Tom is mone, his cock is mine &," but this really infuriates Alison & Alison rips Pat's bra right off of her chest, & Pat's breasts are exposed in front of everyone. Alison starts laughing as she screams "look at those flabby, saggy pathetic fat cow tits of yours Pat. I beat you up cow, & Now i'm going to beat up your flabby cow tits." Alison raises her fists up like a man & she starts punching Pat's tits, right fist "boom<' left breast, left fist "boom," right breast, boom, boom, boom, boom," back & forth & back & forth, she's using Pat's flabby little titties as punching bags. Feebly pat is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, "stop, please stop," but Alison is starting to get off on beating this fat fuckin whore up & she really wants to humiliate her & she's not going to fuckin stop. She just keeps on "boom, boom, boom, boom," pounding Pat's flabby tits until Pat's tits swell up & turn all black & blue." 

Alison screams, "you want me to stop beating you up Pat, than you better tell Tom what a pathetic fat cow you are." Tears start rolling from Pat's eyes, she's never been beat up or humi8liated like this before & desperately she starts crying out, "alright, enough, you win, I'm a cow & I don't deserve a young man like Tom." Alison is infuriated all over again & she pounds her right fist "boom," right into pat's flabby gut again. "ooofff," she smashes the fuckin air right out of her & Pat grabs her stomach & bends over in pain trying to catch her fuckin breath. Alison grabs Pat by her fuckin hair & she pulls her over onto her hands & knee's, & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking insanely at Pat's hair. She's ripping Pat's fuckin hair right out of her head, & pat is screaming "aaahhh, aaahhh, stop, my hair let go," as Alison starts dragging her across the hard acrylic tile floor on her hands & knee's. Alison drags pat over to a chair & she lets go of pat's hair & she walks right around behind Pat. She rips pat's short skirt right off of her body. Then she grabs her panties & she pulls them right off of her body too. The crowd is really cheering as Alison grabs Pat's shiny knickers & she pulls them down & then she rips them right off of Pat's body.

Alison grabs pat's hair & Pat is weak & Pathetic & she can't do anything to stop hot, sexy young Alison from beating her up. Alison sits down on the chair & she pulls Pat up across her lap. She pulls Pat over he knee's & she starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking Pat like a little girl. She's whacking her ass "bam, bam, bam, bam" smacking it, slapping her ass with the open palm of her hand over & over again & Pat is not only in pain, her ass is stinging & burning, but she's totally humiliated being helpless & draped across this young woman's knee's like a little child & having her ass spanked right in front of you & all of these people, & Pat wants Alison to stop & she's crying out, "stop, please i'm begging you, please stop hurting me." Alison laughs & she says, "you thought you were going to teach me to respect you cow, now I'm going to teach you to respect me. Now tell everyone just how much you respect me." Alison is spanking & spanking
Pat's ass, & Pat's ass first starts to turn pink & get all puffy, & then it starts to swell up & turn black & blue, & she's leaving huge, bloody red welt marks on Pat's ass. All of a sudden you can see a totally submissive look come across Pat's face & Pat starts crying out, "alright, you win, I respect you Alison, I respect you.

Alison is still smacking away "bam, bam, bam, bam<' over & over again at Pat's bloody ass & Alison laughs as she screams, "now tell Tom that you're a stupid, flabby, pathetic old cow & you don't deserve his cock." Pat is crying & crying, but Pat is scared & she's totally submissive to Alison now & she cry's out, "I'm a cow Tom, I'm a stupid, flabby, pathetic old cow Tom, & I don't deserve you cock." Alison stops spanking Pat & she says, "that's right cow, now I want you to moo, moo like the stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are, now let me hear you moo." Pat can't believe that young skinny little Alison is humiliating her like this, but Pat is scared, she's so scared she's shaking in fear & she just wants to get this totally painful, humiliating experience over. Pat let's out a feeble little "moo." Alison starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking Pat's already swollen, bloody, black & blue ass again screaming, "you better moo a lot louder than that cow, & keep moo'ing until I say you can stop." Pat is a slave & Pat takes a long, deep breath & she lets out a long, hearty, hefty MMMMOOOOOO." Pat starts "MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO," mooing over & over again like a fat cow, "MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO."

Alison shoves Pat off of her lap & Pat falls over onto her hands & knee's on the floor of the pub right in front of Alison. Alison screams "lay down cow, lay down on your back you fat fuckin whore. Alison stands up & she walks right over to where Pat is laying on the ground & she reaches up right under her tiny little miniskirt & slowly she lowers her panties & she kicks them off screaming, "look up, look up at me you fat fuckin whore." Pat looks up through her tear filled eyes & realizing what is about to happen to her she starts crying even harder, crying out, "no, oh no not that, please not that." Alison laughs as she lowers herself down so that her wet, hot sweet smelling pussy is only inches over pat's face & Alison is laughing as she screams, "do you see this cxnt. Take a good look at it cow, because this is Tom's cxnt. Now tell everyone who's cxnt this is,"

Now Tom, just imagine this. Sweet, beautiful, hot foxy Alison is showing your lover her wet, hot sweet pussy & telling Pat that this is your pussy, & you're standing there in front of everyone, & you're cock is pulsating. Alison screams, say it cow, say it or I'll fuckin stand you up & knock the fuckin shit out of you all over again." Pat starts crying out, "it's Tom's cxnt. It's Tom's fuckin cxnt." Alison screams, "now kiss this cxnt cow." Pat has never even considered being with another woman before, & she absolutely has no intention of kissing this skinny little slut,s pussy, especially in front of you & all of these people, & Pat is just lying there crying & crying, but she doesn't do anything. Alison takes her right fist & she smashes it right into Alison's already bloody nose & you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break & blood is gushing from her nose." Pat raises her head up & her head is all wobbly, & her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head as slowly her lips get closer & closer to Alison's wet, hot pussy & gently she kisses her cxnt. The crowd is going crazy. Alison screams, Kiss it again cow & keep kissing it until I say you can stop." Pat is kissing her sweet, hot pussy over & over again.

Alison screams, " Tom, get over here." You  walk right over to the two woman & Alison is laughing as she screams "look at her Tom, look at your fat fuckin whore now Tom, she thought she was so tough,. She doesn't look so fuckin tough kissing my pussy,. does she Tom." Alison looks down & she laughs & says, "alright cow, now you're going to moo again, only this time you're going to moo right into my cxnt. Now let me hear you moo."  Pat starts mooing again, "MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO."   Alison pulls your pants open & grabs your big, hard erect cock in her hands & she kisses you cock with her smooth, sexy lips & you almost shoot your load right then & there." Alison wraps her hands around the base of your balls & she licks your cock & says, "from now ON Tom, this is my cock, do you fuckin understand me." You've never been this excited before in your whole life, & as close as you are to coming, you don't, & you're looking down & you can see Pat's lips pulsating inside of Alison's sweet, wet, hot pussy & Alison opens her blouse & pulls down her bra & you can see Alison's nipple are rock hard & beet red on her small perky breasts.

Now your cock is bigger & harder than its ever been before & Alison takes your cock & she puts it right into her warm, wet mouth. She's sucking you cock right there in front of all of these people & your whore is laying right below her mooing like the flabby, pathetic old cow that she is "MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO." Alison screams "now suck me off cow, lick & suck my pussy clean so that my man has a clean cxnt to fuck when we get home." Pat has no choice. She sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Alison's sweet, sexy pussy over & over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. All of a sudden Alison takes you cock out of her mouth & she's jerking you cock off with one hand while she has her other hand wrapped around the base of your balls  Then she loosens her grip around the base of your cock & you start exploding. You're screaming like wounded animal at the top of your lungs, "aaaahhhh, aaaahhhh, oooohhhhh," as your exploding like you have never exploded before, & Alison starts "ooohhhh, oooohhhh, oooohhhh," exploding right on Pat's face & Pat is licking & sucking & mooing like the fat fuckin whore that she is.

Pat is still sucking Alison off when you fall over right onto your ass in exhaustion & you can see your hot come all over Alison's breasts & stomach. Alison grabs Pat's hair & she pulls her head up screaming, "now lick his come right off of me. Suck Tom's come off of me cow, because that is the closest you're ever going to get to my Tom again." Pat is still crying like a baby as she starts licking each & every last drop of your come right off of your hot, sexy beautiful young............

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: tombobbin's-Pat (old) fist fights Alison (young) tghe official story
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 10:54:24 PM »

Pat -    aged 60, 5'2", stocky with greyish, blonde hair
Alison - aged 27, 5'6", slim with long blonde hair