News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

luffy's fantasy-mom fist fights teacher after parents teacher meeting

• 8 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Sandra was already suspicious of Michael's crush on his teacher Debbie. More recently she became quite angry seeing a few very sexy pictures & seductive text messages & emails from his teacher Debbie, & Sandra is especially angry that Debbie was using her huge breasts to ploy her young son's attention. For a few weeks Sandra has been becoming more & more concerned, wondering if this big fat cow was actually doing anything more than just flirting & being seductive, & the thought of this slut even touching her son was making her angrier & angrier as time went by. Sandra was even further angered when she started to investigate & talking to other children's parents, Sandra heard stories of how Debbie was dangling her huge, half naked tits in her son's face every day in school, & that there were rumors that there might be more going on then they already know. Sandra's anger wasn't exactly what you expect, her anger was from her visioning this fat fuckin whore touching Michael's cock. Sandra knows just how big & hard Michael's cock is because she purposely lets him see her huge naked breasts, & she takes great joy in watching his huge cock try to bust through his tight jeans. Sandra is becoming obsessed at the thought of this big fat cow taking her bra off & showing her loving son her huge, flabby fat cow tits while she unzips his pants. Sandra is having touble controlling her anger & she vows to investigate this further on parent/teacher night, & if she finds out this big fuckin whore is, is, is doing anything!!!!!!  AAAAGGGGGRRRRPPPPHHH

Things really come to a fuckin head on parent/teacher night. Sandra who has quite an explosive temper decides to really make a big effort to suppress her anger, even after Michael leapt quickly out of the car screaming that he will meet her in his class room. Sandra walked into the class room & she was alarmed at how close Michael was to Debbie, & Debbie is wearing a low cut minidress revealing her huge breasts & she could have sworn that she saw Debbie's hand pull quickly away from Michael's crotch as she walked through the door. Sandra had to fight hard to hold back her anger as she could see the huge bulge in Michael's pants & the way that the two smiled at each other as she walked over to the desk & sat down on the chair on the other side of the teachers desk, facing Debbie. What is going on between my son & you," demanded Sandra. Sandra was angered further when Debbie got this cute attitude & almost laughed as she said, "don't worry, I am teaching your son everything he needs to know, & he is my favorite student." Sandra grows visibly angry & she says, "my son is going to learn everything he needs to know from me, so why don't you just stay away from him." "Well how is such a young, hot young stud muffin supposed to learn anything from you."

Sandra starts getting angry & she screams, "he could learn a lot more from a beautiful, sexy woman like me then he can from a big, fat cow like you." Debbie laughs & says, "Michael loves my big, beautiful sexy breasts, & he would never go near flabby, pathetic saggy old cow like you." Sandra is infuriated & she stands up & puts her left hand on her hip & she starts pointing at Debbie screaming, "whore, you fat fuckin whore, you're going to stay away from him, stay far away from Michael or I'll knock the shit out of you & I'll teach you a little respect." Debbie is laughing as she says, "I'd like nothing better than to fight you Sandra. I'm the teacher, & after I beat you up, I'll teach you to respect the teacher. I'll take you right across my lap & spank your ass & teach you to be obedient to me you saggy old whore, & then I'll make you beg me to fuck your son right in front of you. I'll make you suck Michael's come right out of me & I'll make you sorry you ever started trouble with me you flabby, pathetic old whore bitch." Sandra's face is beet red & she's pointing at Debbie & screaming, "get up cow, get up & fuckin fight me, lets settle this once & for all." Debbie looks up at Sandra & Debbie still has this laugh & smile on her face as she says, I have one more appointment with a parent you stupid bitch, & if you want to come back & fight me when I'm finished, I'll be waiting & anxious." Sandra turns & she reaches out grabbing Michael's big, hard cock right through his jeans & she says, "Tonight I'm going to do more than just suck on that big, hard erect cock of yours Michael."  Sandra leans across the desk & she grabs Debbie's hair yanking hard & screaming, "get your hands off o my son you cow." Alright Michael, get away from this fat fuckin whore." Michael storms out of the room angry

As soon as Debbie's last appointment leaves the class room, Michael runs back into the class room & runs right up to Debbie.who is already standing now as she removes her minidress revealing her black lingerie & sexy stockings & high heels. Sandra removes her clothes & is standing there in her white lingerie, high heels & stockings as Debbie walks around from behind the desk & the two woman stand there in the class room with their hands on their hips as Michael walks over to the side of the room & sits down in a chair..

Part 2- 
Sandra's face is beet red & without warning she takes her left fist & she she pounds it "boom," right into the rounded bowl of Debbie's stomach. "ooofff," she punches the air right out of her & Debbie's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly & she bends over in pain gasping for air. Sandra really knows how to fist fight & she leans forward & she grabs Debbie by her fuckin hair with both of her hands & she yanks her head right up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & "bang," Debbie's jaw smashes right into Sandra's rising knee, & you can hear Debbie's teeth bang together & chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings strait up in the air & Debbie is stood strait up on her feet. Then she stumbles backwards a couple of steps on her high heels until her head comes back down, & as it does, Sandra lunges forward & she grabs Debbie's black lingerie with her left hand & she starts raising Debbie up onto her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Debbie's nose with her fist. Insanely she's "bam, bam, bam, bang, bang, bang," knocking Debbie's face in with hard powerful punches until first blood starts rolling from Debbie's nose, & Debbie cry's out, "I'm bleeding, please stop," but Sandra is crazy & she's really pissed off & she's not going to fuckin stop.

Debbie gets this shocked & startled look on her face as Sandra yanks Debbie forward & she grabs her black nightie with her right hand too, & like an enraged lunatic she starts screaming right in Debbie's face, "you fat cow, you think you're so fuckin tough. I'm going to knock the shit out of you over & over again until you don't even know where you are any more, & then after I kick your ass, I'll sit right on that big fuckin mouth of yours & I'll make moo into my cxnt & I'll show Michael just what a big, stupid pathetic fat cow you really are," & Debbie doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled. Sandra shoves Debbie back hard, so hard that Debbie's sexy black nightie rips right off of her body in Sandra's hands & Debbie's huge sexy tits are exposed as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she trips & she falls over onto her ass on the acrylic tile floor of the class room with a bang. Sandra is laughing as she stands right over Debbie screaming, "get up Debbie, get up & fuckin fight me you fat fuckin whore so I can really knock your fuckin face in."

Slowly Debbie gets to her feet to fist fight Sandra again. She raises her fists up like a man screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you. come on you fuckin old whore." Sandra raises her fists up too & the two woman just stand there in the class room, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the fight out of the other woman & totally humiliate her & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. Sandra raises up onto her toes & she starts dancing around Debbie faking lefts & right at her face. Debbie is standing there flat footed, while Debbie is flat footed, turning around to face Sandra until Sandra goes after Debbie with her left fist, but as Debbie raises up to block Sandra's punch, Sandra plows her right fist in Debbie's nose, making her nose bleed even more, she's so fuckin pissed off she really wants to bash Debbie's face in.

Debbie puts her hand to her nose & seeing the blood she becomes enraged & she screams, "you made me bleed, how fuckin dare you make me bleed you fuckin old whore," but just as she finished what she was saying Sandra sends her right fist "bam," right into Debbie's left eye. Debbie's eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy. Sandra screams, "I'm going to blacken both of your eyes you fat cow," but Debbie is enraged & she goes right after Sandra. Sandra sends her left fist "bam," right into Debbie's right eye, & now both of Debbie's eyes are pink & all puffy, but Sandra's punch seems to have no effect on Debbie as Debbie just goes plowing into Sandra full force, & Sandra isn't ready for her. She grabs Sandra's white nightie with both of her hands & she shoves Sandra back hard. Sandra's nightie rips right off of her body in Debbie's hands as Sandra goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the black board hard & "bang," her head does too. Sandra bounces up off of the black board, but Debbie is enraged & she goes right after her again. She wraps her hands tightly through both sides of Sandra's hair & she shoves her head back "bang," right into the black board again. She starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering her head against the black board. She cracking her fuckin skull "bang, bang, bang, bang," again & again against the blackboard & Sandra is starting to see fuckin stars.

Sandra is an experienced fighter & she realizes that if she doesn't stop Debbie now, Debbie is going to knock her out cold, & Sandra raises her right knee up "boom," right into Debbie's fat cow stomach. Debbie groans "ooaahhh," as she lets go of Sandra's hair & she backs away from her leaning forward holding her aching belly. Sandra's legs are a little wobbly as she shoves herself away from the wall. Debbie lets go of her stomach & she stands up strait & Debbie is sweating & she's breathing really hard, while Sandra is shaking her head & trying to shake some of the cob webs out. Then slowly the two woman raise their fists up like men ready to fist fight again. They start to circle eachother, checking eachother out until Sandra goes right after Debbie. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Debbie's waist. She grabs her hair with both of her hands & she starts wrenching Debbie's head back & forth & back & forth. Debbie is screaming from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, "my hair, let go," as Sandra is ripping chunks of hair out of her head as Debbie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the fuckin weight of her & the two woman falls right over onto the floor with Sandra on top of Debbie..

Sandra still has her hands laced tightly through Debbie's hair & she jerks her head up off of the floor, & then quickly she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the hard acrylic tile. Then she yanks Debbie's head up screaming right in her shocked face, "I'm going to bash your fuckin skull into the floor you fat fuckin whore until I knock you silly, & then I'm going to teach you to respect your elders,." but Debbie's hands are free & Debbie reaches up & she grabs Sandra's hair & she starts wrenching, pulling, ripping out Sandra's hair & Sandra is screaming as Debbie manages to pull Sandra right off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth & back & forth across the floor of the class room like a catfight. First Debbie is on top, then Sandra, then Debbie gets back on top of Sandra & she reaches up & she grabs Sandra's wrists trying to pull her hands out of her hair. Sandra almost manages to pull Debbie off from on top of her, but Debbie grabs Sandra's hair & she yanks her head up off of the ground. Then she shoves Sandra's head back down "bang," right into the floor. Sandra tries to buck & kick & knock Debbie off of her again, but Debbie is much bigger & stronger than Sandra & Sandra can't seem to knock Debbie off of her. Debbie jerks her head up off of the floor & she shoves it down again "bang," right into the acrylic tile again. Sandra is still bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin whore," but Debbie is in control now, & Debbie wrenches Sandra's head up off of the ground screaming, "now whos' going to get knocked silly you pathetic old whore," as she starts "bang, bang, bang," bashing Sandra's head against the acrylic tile. Debbie is even more excited, even more motivated as she hears Michael, her hot young stud muffin screaming, "come on Debbie, bash her head in. Crack her fuckin skull Debbie.

Sandra is starting to see fuckin stars again & she lets go of Debbie's hair & she takes her ling shiny fingernails of her left hand & she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Debbie's face, & with her right hand she grabs Debbie's huge left nipple & she starts digging her fingernails in & trying to rip Debbie's nipples right off of her huge tit. Debbie grabs Sandra's right hand & she pulls it off of her tit, & then she try's to grab Sandra's left hand, but Sandra manages to raise it up over her head & Debbie leans forward to hold Sandra's left hand to the floor & to grab Sandra's right hand, Sandra raises her head up & viciously she clamps her teeth down right on Debbie's huge right breast.  Debbie's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "AAAAAHHHHH,"  & she grabs Sandra's hair & she manages to pull her teeth off of her bloody breast. Debbie grabs her bloody breast & she's trying to rub the pain away, & Sandra is beet red & she's feebly bucking  kicking & screaming, "get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin whore, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you," but Sandra Debbie is clearly winning at this point & Sandra is knocked silly, & she's weak & she can't manage to get Debbie off of her, & now Debbie is just as angry as Sandra.

Debbie grabs Sandra by her fuckin hair with both of her hands & she wrenches her head right up off of the floor & then she smacks it back down "bang," hard right against the acrylic tile floor again screaming, "you're not going to kill anyone you fuckin old whore. Debbie lets go of Sandra's hair with her right hand & she balls her fist up hard & tight & she sends it plowing "bang," right into Sandra's nose. She's holding Sandra's head up off of the ground with her left hand & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," punching Sandra's nose with her right fist. Debbie is knocking Sandra's face in with her fist. She's punching Sandra's nose in over & over again until blood starts gushing from Sandra's nose & Sandra has tears welling up in her eyes & she starts crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you." Debbie stops punching Sandra & she screams, "alright Sandra, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell Michael that you're a flabby, worthless pathetic old used up whore."

Tears start to roll from Sandra's eyes & her face turns beet red, & feebly Sandra starts bucking & kicking & crying out, "enough, get off of me cow, I'v had enough, get the fuckin off of me you fat fuckin whore." This seems to infuriate Debbie even more & she slowly she gets up off of Sandra screaming, "how dare you, how fuckin dare you, you instigating bitch, you fuckin troublemaking cxnt, who do you fuckin think you are telling me when you had enough,.I'll tell you when you had enough. You started this Sandra, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up & humiliate me in front of Michael, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Sandra, I knocked the fuckin shit out of you, & now I'm going to show Michael just what a stupid, pathetic submissive flabby old cow you really are. Get up, get up you fuckin big mouth, so I can really knock the fuckin shit out of you." Sandra is crying even harder now, & she's crying out, "no, stop, please enough."

Debbie's leans over & she laces her hands right through Sandra's hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair & Sandra is screaming in pain, "aahh, aahh, my hair, let go you're hurting me," as Debbie pulls her standing up on her wobbly, rubbery legs. Debbie is clearly winning at this point, & Sandra is all pummeled & she's weak & she can't do anything to stop his son's big tough teacher from beating her up. Debbie grabs Sandra's nipples in each hand & she starts twisting her huge erect nipples as she shoves Sandra backward against the wall, & Sandra is crying & screaming, "stop, please stop," but Debbie is really starting to enjoy showing Michael how in charge she is, & she laughs & she screams, "look at her Michael, look at your tough, flabby, saggy, pathetic old mother crying like a little girl & begging your teacher to stop teaching her how to behave. Look at her Michael, I beat your mother up, & now I'm going to beat up those flabby, pathetic old saggy cow tits of hers." Debbie raises her fists up like a man & she starts pummeling Sandra's huge breasts, right fist "bam," left breast, left fist, "bam," right breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," right fist, left fist, right fist, left fist, back & forth & back & forth. She's using Michael's mother's big flabby cow tits as punching bags, right in front of Michael.

Feebly Sandra is holding her hands out in front of herself, trying to stop the punches & she crying & begging Debbie to stop, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you," but Debbie is turned on & she's not going to fuckin stop. She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," pounding Sandra's big tits, until Sandra's tits are all swollen & black & blue. Debbie laughs as she screams, "are you ready to tell your son that you're a flabby, worthless pathetic old used up whore, or do I really have to beat the fuckin shit out of you." Sandra's eyes are full of tears & she starts crying out, "Michael, Michael, please make her stop, Please Michael, help your mother," but as Sandra eyes finally manage to focus, she is horrified to see Michael, her very own son has his jeans down to her knee's & his underpants pulled down & Michael's cock is all hard & erect as he's rubbing his big, hard cock with his hand & Michael is cheering Debbie, "come on Debbie."

Debbie laughs & says, "your son isn't going to help you, you stupid, pathetic old cow. Now tell your son that you're a flabby, worthless pathetic old used up whore." Sandra is just standing there crying & crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Debbie balls up her right fist hard & tight & she smashes it "bang," right into Sandra's nose again & this time you can hear the fuckin bone of Sandra's nose break, & the silence. The only sound you can hear is Sandra crying like a fuckin baby. Debbie screams, "say it." Sandra is crying & she cry's out, "I'm a flabby, worthless pathetic old used up whore Michael." Debbie can see the sexy smile that comes across Michael's face as he's stroking his big, hard erect penis." Debbie is really getting off on humiliating this flabby old whore & she laughs as she lowers her own panties & she sits down right on the edge of her desk & she screams, "Michael, come here & watch your mother kiss your teacher's cxnt. Watch your mother kiss her teachers cxnt. That's right Sandra, get on your hands & knee's & beg your teacher to let you kiss her pussy. beg me to let you lick & kiss your teachers cxnt." Sandra has been in many fights before, bit Sandra has never been beat up or humiliated like this before, & she can't believe just how sick & demented this crazy teacher really is.

Sandra is getting really scared now & she's crying almost hysterically now, crying out, "please Debbie, you beat me up, you humiliated me, you win, you can have Michael, you can fuck him, you can suck him,he can lick & suck your big, sexy tits Debbie, just please, please let me go." Debbie is still really pissed off & she really wants to give young Michael a really good show. She grabs Sandra's hair with her right hand & she pulls hard at her hair, & Sandra screams, "AAAAAHHHHH," as Debbie pulls Sandra right over onto her hands & knee's on the ground.  She starts dragging Sandra, by her fuckin hair, right across the acrylic tile floor. She's swinging Sandra around the class room like a limp little floppy doll, & Sandra's stocking are all ripped & her knee's are all scraped & bloody, Sandra is screaming, "stop, please stop, let go," as Debbie drag her right back around to the desk & Debbie sits down on the edge of her desk again, & as she does she drags Sandra right across her knee screaming, "i'll teach you to respect your teacher you pathetic old cow." Debbie takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking her right cheek & then "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking her left cheek. She's smacking her open palm over & over again on Sandra's ass cheeks until Sandra's ass is all red & black & blue & swollen & Sandra is crying like a little girl as Debbie screams, "look at how pathetic your flabby old cow mother looks now Michael,"

& Sandra can't believe this is happening to her, right in front of her son Michael, & she's begging, "Please, I'm begging you, let me go, please let me go."  Debbie stops spanking Sandra & she laughs & she screams, "i'm just going to keep on beating you up you stupid, pathetic old whore bitch until you show your son how to please his teacher. Now beg me to let you kiss my cxnt." Sandra look at her son, & Sandra is crying like a little baby as she starts begging "Michael please, I'm begging you, please help your mother," but Michael's cock i rock hard in his hand & he's never been this excited before in his whore life, & Michael doesn't move a fuckin inch to help Sandra, he just stands there & watches as Debbie starts spanking his mother's ass again. She's "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking his ass over & over again & now you can see bloody red welt marks on Sandra's swollen, black & blue ass." Sandra becomes submissive to Debbie, & Sandra has never been submissive 5to another woman before in her whole life. Desperately Sandra starts crying out, "let me lick your cxnt Debbie, please I"m begging you, please let me suck your pussy Debbie.

Debbie laughs & she shoves Sandra off of her lap & Sandra falls right over onto her hands & knee's on the floor, right in front of Debbie.. Debbie steps back behind her desk & she pulls her chair out from behind her desk & she sits down & she spreads her legs open wide revealing her big, dark hair bush. Sandra screams, "Michael come over here. Come here so you can learn how to lick my pussy." Michael walks right over next to Debbie & Debbie screams, "crawl over here you pathetic old cxnt licking whore bitch." Sandra is scared & she's submissive to Debbie & she crawls right over to Debbie, right in between her legs. Debbie laughs & she screams "kiss it." Sandra moves her lips closer & closer to Debbie's wet, hot pussy & she kisses her cxnt. Sandra screams, "did you see that Michael, did you see your pathetic old cxnt sucking whore mother of your kiss my cxnt." Michael is going out of his mind & he has this big, strange smile across his face & she cry's out, "yes." Debbie laughs & says, "now Michael, watch how your mother licks my pussy. Alright whore, stick your tongue out & lick the teachers cxnt."

Sandra sticks her tongue out & gently she licks Debbie's pussy. Debbie grabs Sandra's hair & she yanks her head up & she takes her right fist & she punches Sandra "bang," right in her mouth. A little blood starts to trickle from the corner of Sandra's mouth, & Debbie screams, "you better lick my cxnt a lot better than that or I'll bash your teeth in whore." Sandra is crying even harder as she lowers her head & she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Debbie's wet, hot pussy over & over again. Debbie is laughing as she screams, "are you learning how to lick & kiss your teachers cxnt Michael. Michael cry's out, Yes." Debbie grabs Sandra's hair & she screams, "alright whore, now you're going to beg me to teach your son how to fuck a real woman. now let me hear you beg." Sandra is all pummeled & she's weak & she's all bloody & swollen & black & blue, & Sandra doesn't want to be beat up any more & she cry's out, "Michael, your teacher is going to teach you how to fuck a real woman." Debbie gets up & she lays down on her desk & she says, "alright Sandra, get over here & get on your feet & show your son how to kiss my breast."

Sandra walks over to one side of the desk & she leans over & she kisses Debbie's huge right nipple. Debbie screams, "stick your tongue out & lick my nipple whore." Sandra sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Debbie's huge sexy nipple. She licking her nipple feverishly, like a dog licking its master over & over again & Debbie's nipples are getting rock hard & beet red." Debbie screams, "Michael, this is all your flabby, saggy, pathetic old whore mother is good for. Look at how I have taught her to put her big mouth to some good use for a change Michael. Now Micahel, kiss my other tit. Show me & your mother what you have learn't." Obediently Michael walks over to the other side of the desk & he kisses his teacher's huge sexy breast. Debbie laughs & says, "that's good Michael, now lick my tit, lick my tit just like your flabby old whore mother is licking my tit." Michael starts licking Debbie's huge breast, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Sandra is licking one tit, & Michael is licking her other breast & Debbie's pussy is getting hotter & wetter.

Debbie screams, Now Michael, get up on top of me & fuck my good. Michael gets up on the desk & he gets on top of his teacher & Michael's cock is all hard & erect. Debbie screams, "stick your cock inside of me Michael." Michael sticks his large penis inside of Debbie's soaked pussy & he starts fucking Debbie as he watches his bloody, knocked silly mother submissively licking Debbie's huge, hard erect nipple. Michael is hotter & more excited than he has ever been before & he starts "OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH," exploding right in his teachers wet, hot pussy, & Sandra is totally humiliated sucking on Debbie's big tit as her very own son is pumping his warm cum right into his teacher's wet hot cxnt. Debbie laughs as she screams, "now Michael, get down & watch your flabby, pathetic old whore mother sucks each & every last drop of your cum right out of her teacher's wet, hot pussy. Michael get down & he stands there watching as his mother, his very own mother is forced to move down Debbie's body until her mouth is right over Debbie's wet, hot pussy, & Debbie screams, "suck it out bitch, suck your son's hot cum right out of my wet, hot pussy you flabby old whore bitch." Sandra sticks her tongue deep inside of Debbie's wet, hot pussy. She's sucking Debbie off, sticking her tongue deep into Debbie's cum filled pussy & she's licking her very own son's warm cum right out of his teachers pussy. Debbie starts coming over & over again.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: luffy's fantasy-mom fist fights teacher after parents teacher meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 02:39:02 PM »
Great story  Did the teacher make the mom her slave ? That would be cool. the teacher moving in making the mom stay naked except for when leaving the house even then making her wear short dress with no underwear  going to underground clubs making her strip as soon as they walk in.

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »
A good one...

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 06:50:51 PM »
Great story... Love the humiliation aspect of it.

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »
Very erotic story.  What a turn on for Michael to see his teacher kick his mom's ass and make his mom  eat her pussy! 

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 09:54:26 PM »
as maybe the most important opinion here, outstanding as always
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 10:16:45 PM »
WOW!.....

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 11:10:55 PM »
nice

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles