News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Yvonne Strahovski vs. Jennifer Lopez

• 6 Replies

Offline JamesD12

Yvonne Strahovski vs. Jennifer Lopez
« on: November 25, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »
Yvonne had been talking shit for a long time now. It had been on her social media, posts about how she was going to make Jennifer her play toy. She told reporters that they should be ready to see the "Ass kicking of a life time."

She wore a sexy, confident smirk as she walked up to the stage, in front of the huge crowd, wearing a lacy black taint top and white yoga pants.

"Are you ready to have the shit beaten out of you, J-Lo?"

J Lo said nothing, she just stared her opponent down.

Yvonne came charging at J-Lo with her fist ready, swinging hard at Lopez's defined chin, but J-Lo easily grabbed the blonde's arm in midair. She grunted and pulled back on Yvonne, twisting and pulling her arm while it popped out of place. Yvonne screamed violently as she felt her tight ass pulled back into J-lo's body, and soon the constrictive, muscular arms of her opponent were all around Yvonne's midsection. She tried to wriggle free but she only looked like she was giving her opponent a kind of standing lap dance.

J-Lo laughed and picked Yvonne up by her hips, lifting her upside down over her head. She looked into Yvonne's fierce blue eyes.

"I'm going to tear you to pieces!" Yvonne swore.

J-Lo laughed again and threw the tall actress over her back, sending her crashing to the ground face flat. Then J-lo waited for Yvonne to get up again and allowed her to gain her footing so that she wouldn't lose her confidence so quickly. Lopez wanted Yvonne Strahovski to be the arrogant slut she had been all week while she had the snot beaten out of her. So as soon as Yvonne lunged for J-Lo, she felt a crushing blow to her crotch and bent over in pain, just in time for J-Lo's impressive fist to crush her nose.

"Ugh!" Yvonne groaned.

J-Lo hooked her arm around Yvonne's neck and pulled her in close so that she could whisper. "I'm going to love every second while I make you my bitch," she said.

Yvonne angrily thrashed her arms about. "It's my turn!" She exclaimed, stomping on J-Lo's foot. She was able to create enough space for herself to turn her body around and hit J-Lo square in the jaw. Her fist hit solid bone.

J-Lo barely flinched. "You are one weak puny little bitch," she taunted. Then she kicked Yvonne in the abs and sent her tumbling to the ground. She jumped on top of her and pinned her arms to the ground while laughing the entire time. J-Lo positioned her huge bottom on Yvonne's stomach, wiggling it around as she dominated her.

This isn't happening, thought Yvonne.

"I said..." Yvonne began. "IT'S MY TURN!"

Yvonne thought that she could will herself out of J-Lo's grip, but she accomplished nothing but squirming around pitifully. "UGH!!!!!!" She shouted.

"Your turn for what? To have your ass whooped?"  J-Lo asked with a smile. Angry that Yvonne ever thought she had what it took to beat her, J-Lo suddenly threw ferocious punches, one after another, at Yvonne's gorgeous face. Her nose cracked and her eyes were bashed in as the woman she was so confident she could beat was shredding to her bits in front of everyone. She squirmed hopelessly and kicked her legs, became terrified when she felt J-Lo's hands around her taint top.

This was exactly what Yvonne had been planning to do to Jennifer Lopez. She was going to strip her and own her in front of everyone. But now, as J-Lo, pulled Yvonne's taint top over her body, she realized that she was the one being stripped and owned. Yvonne clawed helplessly at J-Lo's face, but it didn't make a mark.

"Pants next?" J-Lo said. She flipped Yvonne over on her back, an easy process that took little effort for her, and pinned her arms to the floor. She put her hand on Yvonne's warm ass and slowly rubber her way up to her waistband, sliding her fingers in between the soft white fabric and Yvonne's sweaty skin. Then she pulled down hard and tossed Yvonne's pants away. She was just wearing a black bra and a black thong that rode between her sexy ass cheeks. "What do we have here?" Jennifer said. Yvonne kicked her legs from underneath the superior woman. "Perfect."

Yvonne's mouth formed an "O" shape as she felt J-Lo's hand yank the lace of her thong up inside her. Then J-Lo's strong arms pulled her up and placed her over her fully clothed lap. J-Lo pulled back her hand and smacked Yvonne's tight ass over and over again, spanking the once arrogant bitch to the point where her dignity was entirely gone. The crowd cheered the whole thing on.

"Go ahead and play the big screen!" J-Lo shouted to her agent. Over their heads, the big screen flashed on and Yvonne saw every second of it. It was her, talking to the reporters weeks before the fight.

"Prepare to see the worst ass kicking of all time," Yvonne's two week younger self said with a confident smirk.

"I guess you were right," said J-Lo. Then she started spanking Yvonne harder and harder while the blonde bitch screamed in her arms, kicking her legs and yelling for it to stop. "You want it to stop? You say into the microphone what happened to you tonight."

J-Lo pulled the microphone from the nearby stage and held it closely to Yvonne's mouth.

She spit in it.

"Bad decision." J-Lo held Yvonne by her lacy thong and threw her into the floor over and over, smashing her sexy face in and crushing her boobs against the ground.

"Okay, OKAY!"

"What happened to you Yvonne? You were so confident."

"YOU DESTROYED ME!" Yvonne Strahovski shouted while J-Lo pulled her thong. "You whipped my ass and I should've never messed with you! I should've never talked so much shit!"

"Damn right." J-Lo let Yvonne down and she fell face flat on the ground. She lied there lifelessly as J-Lo placed her foot on her butt and flexed her muscles. "I own this bitch."

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Jennifer Lopez
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 09:07:49 PM »
Nice story!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:02:59 PM »
Other than wishing we'd seen Yvonne put up more of (and a better) fight, I could see this result IRL. I think Lopez may actually be the heavier of the two, and she's got 'attitude' to spare.

Besides, don't blondes always lose these things?

Offline Joannie

• Are you staring at me?
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 06:34:45 AM »
Only problem with your story is that Yvonne would really win.

Offline Joannie

• Are you staring at me?
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 06:41:34 AM »
Other than wishing we'd seen Yvonne put up more of (and a better) fight, I could see this result IRL. I think Lopez may actually be the heavier of the two, and she's got 'attitude' to spare.

Besides, don't blondes always lose these things?

Yes, that's why the Vikings were feared all around the coasts of Africa, snd into the Persian Gulf.  Along with spreading terror throughout the Mediterranean and Blaxk Seas plus up the Danube River.  Oh, they also did a little raiding around the North Sea and Baltic Sea as well as along the major rivers of Europe.  but it was the attitude of the Latins that matter.  haha

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 11:39:31 AM »
Jen is a strong athletic woman with that tough as nails Bronx attitude and even at 46 would be tough to handle in a catfight.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 10:10:38 PM »
Only problem with your story is that Yvonne would really win.

I'd have to agree with this!    :P   Seriously, of course Jennifer Lopez is a force to be reckoned with and she certainly could beat Yvonne, but I certainly don't think it would be a one-sided fashion like this.    But, then again, I'm not a big fan of one-sided matches anyway as I prefer a bit more drama and excitement!     Writers on here are welcome to write what they'd like and how they see a fight going, but I do think Yvonne would probably emerge victorious and if she did lose, it would be in a more epic, even match I would hope!!    If we're lucky, there will be a rematch between these two before long and for Yvonne's sake, I hope it has a different outcome!     ;)    Interesting and well-written story overall though!