News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kate Upton Vs Wendy Williams (story)

• 0 Replies

Offline Clonebot

Kate Upton Vs Wendy Williams (story)
« on: December 19, 2015, 06:46:54 AM »
Kate upton was a guest on the Wendy Williams show. Her popularity made her a must have on every tv show and Wendy was ecstatic to have a celebrity of her caliber stopping by to chat. Before the show Wendy thought to introduce herself and meet the world known model beforehand.

"Hey Kate, really glad to see you..." She started walking up to her in an all black gown squeezing her brown tits together almost out of their top, while her ass was weighing heavy on its seams. "I love everything about you. Let's chat!" Kate however was in a sports bra and leggings that did the same for her body. Not ready to be social, she responds without turning her back in her chair "aren't we gonna talk later? I got shit to do now." Her remark made Wendy immediately livid. 

"Bitch!" Screamed Wendy always quick to flip the switch grabbed Kate by her hair violently an slammed her head into her makeup table. Kate eyes crossed and she let out a groan while smiling in a trance as she's never been hit as hard before, leaving Wendy to continue in her rage.

"Don't you know who I am?!" Wendy screams as she slams her face again, Kate's face hit so hard she lost control of her entire body and let out an embarrassing fart that smelled the secluded dressing room. Finally speaking, Kate screams "Oh my god! You almost made me shit myself, please stop!"

But Wendy didn't, without saying a word, she swung Kate across the room and had her on her back, Wendy plopped her fat ass on her stomach knocking the wind out of Kate. "That's called getting the crap kicked out of you and now I'm going to make sure you do."

Wendy then lifted her ass and slammed it down on Kate's stomach multiple times, with no air left to be forced out Kate began to gag as she was being destroyed. "I don't understand why your even here, your tits are your only redeeming factor, and they aren't even as good as my big guns."

Wendy then began undressing herself as she took down the straps of her top and unleash her massive breast out in the open. "Mama is home" she says as she starts tweaking her nipples and getting them erect, scared, Kate just let her pleasure herself afraid of fighting back. Then it was clear what Wendy was doing as she started spraying Kate's face with warm milk squirting like a high pressure faucet out her nipples.

"Open your mouth, this better not go to waste!" Wendy screamed as Kate did not only that, but grabbed her massive jug and submissively began sucking Wendy's nipple. To Kate's surprise it was not only good tasting, but made her feel safe as she wasn't getting beat on anymore, so she nursed like it was her only source of nutrition.

"That's it baby, just keep sucking until your nice and full." Wendy says as Kate looked up and obeyingly nodded. When Wendy decided she was done she popped her nipple out her mouth, and peeled Kate's clothes off. Kate's belly was slightly more rotund from her vicious meal, and moved a lot slower as a result.

Wendy then forced her on her feet and took her top off leaving her nude  completely. Now Wendy wanted to show what it means to truly dominate someone. "You think your so perfect, well Hun, your just another spoiled brat that's going to be taught a lesson, and in a second, Wendy punched Kate as hard as she could in her stomach, forcing another loud fart.

Kate nearly shit herself again as she sat against the wall in pain unable to stand. "And girl where is your ass? Here's something to work on" Wendy brags as she slips her dress off and underwear, walking toward Kate backing her ass up and forcing her face in her ass crack. "Lick my asshole now!" Wendy screams as Kate once again submissively does what she's told.

Though she did it Kate was too scared not to and tasted the puckered hole of the larger woman. And though she didn't mean to her tongue accidentally slipped past Wendy's anal ridge and into her hole, making Wendy tense up. "Oooo child!" Wendy chides as she keeps her hole shut with Kate's tongue inside and starts forcing a left over turd to touch her tongue.

Kate starts shaking like she's going to throw up an Wendy releases. She then locks her in a tit to tit smother and Kate starts to spasm as she is trembling with fear, so much so she loses control of her nerves and starts peeing all over the floor. Realizing what she does she starts blushing at her predicament.

"Now for the finale." Wendy says as she reaches into her makeup drawer and finds a 10 inch strap on. She grabs Kate and puts her tit first against the wall and lines it up to Kate's asshole. "Please momma, don't do this, not my heiny." Kate said unknowingly calling her momma, as Wendy just gets close to her ear.

"Shhhhh, sugar, just relax." As she rams the dick into her asshole. Kates eyes cross and she grits her teeth grabbing her twat trying to ease the pain in her ass. "OH YEAH HOWS THAT FEEL HONEY?!" As Wendy churns Kate's leftover crap into butter.

After twenty plus pumps Wendy feels she has learned her lesson as she withdraws from her ass. Kate not being used to being so stuffed and immediately open doesn't clench in time, and let's her bowels loose  and she grabs her stomach crapping on Wendy's floor.

"Uggggh" Kate moans and falls to her kness. Wendy the grabs Kate's face and kisses her hard exploring her mouth with her tongue. Kate then Decided this was enough and lost it as she found Wendy's clit and pinched it as hard as she could forcing Wendy to her knees, screaming. "Okay bitch you had to fun now it's my turn." Kate's says as she begins her revenge.

She begins by slamming her fist into Wendy's breast repeatedly for almost five minutes. Then there were two popping sounds as Wendy's enhanced jugs start to deflate to their normal a cup sizes spewing milk everywhere. "OH MY GOD NO! NOT MY GIRLS!" Wendy screams crying as she feels less of a woman than she did before.

"I wouldn't worry about them anymore." As Kate then forces her on all fours and starts ramming her up the ass with the strap on from before while pushing Wendy's face into the pile of Kate's droppings from before.

Kate looks at Wendy's ass shake as she goes to town, not letting up for ten minutes, in which after, Wendy it's on her stomach in shock and leaking fluids out of every hole in her body from her now shot nerves failing to help keep her composure. "Now come with me..." Kate says as she starts putting their clothes on sans Wendy's bra.

Kate then takes Wendy to her home where Wendy and Kate are now months later in a relationship Kate has dominated, making Wendy her submissive flat chested girlfriend never to get tough with anyone again.