News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Valery1998 va Sammydd norules titfight

• 18 Replies

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
Re: Valery1998 va Sammydd norules titfight
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 06:18:35 AM »
Sammy has challenged me in a titfight, and I no problems I accepted his challenge, now I'm in the hotel suite dressed only in a black thong bikini expect you to arrive
I arrive a few minutes late on purpose.  It never hurts to let your opponent wait and get tense.  I slowly step our of my black fuck me pumps and remove my signature little black dress to reveal my toned body and full firm breasts.  I pull up on the strings of my red thong to give you a full view of my camel toe to let you know that I'm no little girl and that you are about to fight a fit full grown woman.
my boobs are back two steps Sammy, but she charged with her boobs under my, crushing them against my chin, ahhhhhhhhhh bitch, I step back to free myself from his grip, and load it again with his head against her boobs , squeezing her left tit with both of my huge boobs
Sammy has finally arrived, oh shit she's really tough, his body makes me a little in awe, I still approach me to her and say "I'm ready for this fight" dicnedo so I pull out my breasts and slam it against the his thumph
my boobs are back two steps Sammy, but she charged with her boobs under mine, crushing them against my chin, ahhhhhhhhhh bitch, I step back to free myself from her grip, and i load  again with my boobs against her boobs , squeezing her left tit with both of my huge boobs
Yeooow!  Your heavy juggs slam into my left boob from both sides and squeeze it.  It stings, but it's not a hold you can maintain with your tits, as I step around to my right and jab my right boob with its hard stiff engorged nipple into the vulnerable side of your left tit. "Those big bags can deliver quite blow, but there are plenty of vulnerable areas for my firm girls to pick apart," I think to myself.
Sammy attacks my left tit, causing me great pain, and forcing me to back away, but I still surplus and slam my boobs again against your left boob
As you charge straight ahead once more I bend my knees so that your big juggs slide up over the tops of mine, allowing me to counterpunch with a double tit uppercut to the soft underside of your big targets.
ohhhhhhhhhhh your uppercut heavily crushes my huge boobs against my chin making me end up on the mat, I'm in pain, seems to me to have to climb a high mountain, I lift me and I am still waiting for the next move of Sammy
"Not so tough any more, are you girlie?" I taunt you as you struggle to your feet.  "Just say that you submit and that I'm the better woman whenever you've had enough."  I move in on my stunned opponent and wallop the underside of her already sore limp left tit with a right tit hook. "Say it, bitch!"

you continue to rage on me unmercifully, but I do not give up, even if now my boobs have become your own speedbag, "you will have to knock me out if you want to win," I say desperately
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 06:19:06 PM »
"Not so tough any more, are you girlie?" I taunt you as you struggle to your feet.  "Just say that you submit and that I'm the better woman whenever you've had enough."  I move in on my stunned opponent and wallop the underside of her already sore limp left tit with a right tit hook. "Say it, bitch!"
you continue to rage on me unmercifully, but I do not give up, even if now my boobs have become your own speedbag, "you will have to knock me out if you want to win," I say desperately
"The bitch has got guts, but she's too dumb to know when to quit," I think to myself.  "Glad to oblige, girlie," I say out loud and proceed to ram my firm girls into your battered juggs with little resistance on your part, forcing you back step by step toward the wall with every collision . 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Now is a massacre your boobs are destroying my own, I am impaled against the wall, and I suffer the hardest lesson of my life, but I'm too proud to surrender me
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline angela1995

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 08:24:20 PM »
what brutal beatdown for Valery
i fight men and women, i like boxing fistfight titboxing tifight brutal catfight

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 06:46:15 AM »
I am completely ko, Sammy has dominated me from start to finish she is too strong for me, but one day I will take my revenge