News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Society Repost - Kendra vs Bridgette

• 4 Replies

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
Society Repost - Kendra vs Bridgette
« on: April 16, 2016, 04:20:05 PM »
Here is another old story, taken from a poll fight back in March 2013, between kendrakats and Bridgettrss.

Enjoy!

Scrib

Bridgette stood in front of a big white door, thinking this was all that separated her from the inner sanctum of the Society.  Her belly fluttered and her heart felt like it was going to pound out if her chest as she reached for the gold doorknob. Closing her eyes, she took in a huge breath and turned the knob, stepping forward through the door and opening her eyes.

The room was ablaze with activity as waiters and waitresses carried large trays holding nothing but drinks for the high end guests. The room was crowded with men and women, all dressed to the nines. The men were decked out in tuxedos and the ladies in dresses that Bridgette could only dream of wearing someday.  This was her chance to change that, she thought as she clenched her fists and zigzagged though the throng of strangers.  That fight against Kendra several weeks ago at Sin City, and the intervention of Big Mike the bartender who had introduced her to the Society, had changed her entire outlook on life and her career.  The Society was a huge deal! This was the break she needed! This was her ticket out of dancing Thursday thru Sunday. She could make more money winning one fight here then she could make all year at that shitty club.  All she had to do, was win this fight.

She had worked out hard, knowing the opportunity that lay in front of her. Never before had she committed herself to her workout routine like she did when preparing for this fight. She even went and far as hiring a personal trainer for this. "I want you to push me more then you've ever pushed anyone," she had told him.  "I want to be stronger and fitter then I've ever been in my life."  As she made her way to the center of the room, she knew it had worked.  She was 123lbs now, lighter then she'd ever been but she knew she gained a lot of muscle and lost every bit of fat.  Her body was deeply bronzed from a series of sessions at Erotic Tan. She felt the tone in her arms, shoulders, abs and  legs, felt like a sexy fitness model.  That made her feel great and so, so confident she'd win this fight. "Just wait till that pale skinned bitch gets a look at me," she thought. "She'll be easy for me to humiliate this time."

Her black strapless dress seemed painted on her 5' 5" frame. Her calves showed off the hours of exercise she had endured.  She stopped, standing in her 4" heels as she spotted Michael, the leader of the Society. She had met him once before, when he had explained to her just what the Society was.  When she had gotten over her shock that such a place even existed, he had gone though the rules with her, and had her sign a bunch of waivers in case she was seriously injured.  That had made her stop and think, but only for a moment before she grabbed the pen and signed.

"Bridgette! Wow, you look amazing!" Michael said as he noticed the sexy blonde to whom Big Mike introduced him a couple weeks earlier. Big Mike knew people around the city and did some part time talent spotting for the Society. At first Michael had been skeptical about Mike, but he's had proved over and over that he could spot fighting talent.  One glance at this girl, with her sculpted body and her hard eyes, told him this girl was surely talented.   "It's great to see you! So glad you made it."
Bridgette wrapped her arms around Michael as he lightly kissed her cheek. She stepped back again, feeling a bit nervous.  She guessed seeing Michel made her feel like the fight time was near. "I'm happy to be here,” she said, “and ready to kick some ass, to be honest.”

“I do hope you're ready," said Michael.  “Kendra is here, and she looks as spectacular as you.  This could turn out to be a classic battle!" His words wrenched at Bridgette's heart. He hoped she was ready? Kendra looks spectacular? A classic battle? The fluttering in her belly increased as she remembered the club and the fight. She couldn't get that cxnt to give, no matter what she did. What if Kendra had worked out as hard as she had?

Then, over Michele's shoulder, she noticed Kendra, and the words leapt to her lips.  “Oh…My...God!!!”

Kendra walked in like she truly owned the place.  Bridgette’s eyes followed her, scanning her up and down.  There she was, her rival, the girl that stood between her and stardom, one step away from the big time money.  That step would be on Kendra’s face, and Bridgette was just fine with that.

Bridgette noticed Tommy in the background. He was the last thing on her mind now.  If she won, she'd still fuck him of course. Not that she still wanted him.  She wasn't even sure now that she ever had.  It was always about that slut Kendra. The way she looked at her, those eyes, that cocky smile.  God she hated her. Yeah, she'd fuck Tommy if she won but only so Kendra would always have to live with it.  

It was clear now that Kendra had no plans on being shown up by Bridgette. Spectacular was an understatement.  She was more than that, more then the girl Bridgette met that night at Sin City. She wasn't as tanned as Bridgette but her body was just as toned and fit. She stood exactly the same height as Bridgette, and they had to be within a pound or two of one another.  Kendra didn't need nylons, that was for sure.  Her legs looked solid but sexy, muscles flexing with each step she took, seemingly shining in the bright lights. They were barely covered by a short white skirt and 4" white heels.  That wasn't all.  She wore the tightest of tops which stopped half way down her belly, showing off her rock hard abs.  Her shirt was even see thru, her hard nipples pressing snug against the fabric, her aureolas in plain view. Her arms were cut, even her forearms tight and defined.

She made her way right up to Bridgette and stood in front of her, their faces inches apart.  The same steely determination showed in the locked eyes of both of these warriors.

"It’ll be very different this time Bridgette,” said Kendra.  “This time you don't walk away.  This time you lick my pussy at the end and you crawl out of here!"

"Fuck you Kendra!  You have no idea how bad I'm going to humiliate you.  You'll never be the same.  I’ll break you, I swear!"

With that the two women lunged lunged at each other, bodies colliding as a SMACK filled the room. It took four men to pull them off of each other, both bucking and thrashing trying to get to the other. As Kendra was pulled away, she spat right in Bridgette’s face.  “Returning the favor from the club…cxnt!”  Still growling in hatred, still fighting to get at one another, both girls were dragged away to their dressing rooms to get ready for the fight.

Michael stepped up to the windows, and raised his voice.  “Well folks…as you can see, this may just be the nastiest, wildest, hottest Society fight yet!”

Bridgette's emotions were on a crazy roller coaster ride. When she first walked into the bedroom to get ready, it was all she could do not to punch the wall, thinking of Kendra's face.  She was so pissed! "She spit in my face!  That fucking bitch!" Now that she had time to get ready, she let her mind drift from winning to losing. She knew she had to give this all she had.  Losing what not an option.  But what if it happened? What if she did lose? Kendra looked strong! The bitch would totally humiliate her!  Suddenly a knock on the door startled her, snapping her back to reality.  It was time.

Opening the door, she stepped out of her dressing room, her black silk robe tied tight, her blonde hair hanging down to her shoulders.  She thought about putting it up in a pony tail but decided down was best.  It wouldn't last long up, anyways.  She started walking down the long hall, her bare feet sinking into the thick shag carpet.  As she approached the large room, she could hear the party continuing, people talking, laughing, glasses clinking together as they drank awaiting a catfight of epic proportions.  Bridgette appeared and the crowd burst into applause.  A bit shocked at the reaction, she lifted her head high, stuck out her chest and strutted to the center of the room, just as she would have done as she emerged onto the stage at Sin City.  After all, this was a show too, at least until the fighting started.

Another burst of applause made her whip her head around.  There she was, walking out like a super model.  Bridgette’s eyes narrowed.  Kendra! Kendra was in a white robe, hair down also. She came within two feet of Bridgette and stood with her hands on her hips, staring into her eyes, seemly not blinking.  To Bridgette, those bright blue eyes looked more evil than sexy.

Bridgette held Kendra’s gaze as she reached down to the straps of her robe. "You have no idea how bad I'm going to fuck you up Kendra!" She felt the same iron determination she had felt that night at Sin City, and she knew it showed on her face.  She was ready, ready to kick some ass.  It was her time, her chance to shine. Slowly she opened her robe, revealing the body she worked so hard on, and let the bitch see what she was up against.

She wore a black g string micro bikini, chosen especially for this occasion.  The top just covered her nipples and she wore the bottom very low.  It measured just three inches at the top and tapered down to a very sexy fit.  The bikini barely covered anything, but covering up wasn’t the point.  She wanted them all to see her body, the muscles and the curves that she had worked so hard, suffered so much to achieve.  Most of all, she wanted Kendra to see them, and be afraid.  She turned, bending over, shaking her ass, giving Kendra a view of what most would say was her best feature.  Turning once more to face her opponent, her heart pounding now, she put on her best poker face and smiled.   "Your turn…bitch."

Kendra paused a moment, then smiled.  "With pleasure." She laced her fingers under the silk straps. "Are you ready to see the body that’s going to dominate you?" she asked with a perfectly straight face, showing no expression at all, not a hint of emotion, not one bit of doubt. "Let me tell you, Bridgette.  This isn't about Tommy anymore.  Not for me. This is my chance to live the high life, but more importantly, its my chance to fuck you up.  Bad!"

With that, her robe fell open and she stood expectantly with a smug look on her face. She wore the tiniest, sexiest white Brazilian cut bikini. The tri-top was a bit larger then Bridgette's, but the fabric strained to hold her breasts in, her nipples stabbing into the thin material.  The bottoms were cut low in both the front and the back, bringing definition to her ass that matched Bridgette’s.  Kendra reached one hand down, her fingers over the material of her bottoms. Looking right at Bridgette, she started rubbing her pussy and winked. "I'm going to enjoy this!"

Bridgette stood looking at her, at the chiseled arms and legs, the cut abs.  Kendra had obviously prepared for this fight just as much as Bridgette had.  She had trained, endured, suffered the pain to make her body into a weapon.  Bridgette felt a thrill of fear, but also a strange calm.  The bitch was ready for this fight but dammit, so was she!

Michael stepped forward, raising his glass high, "Cheers everyone! To a fight we will never ever forget"!  He paused.  “Now…FIGHT!"

TO BE CONTINUED…
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:42:21 PM by TheScribbler »

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
Re: Society Repost Kendra vs Bridgette
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 04:20:45 PM »
Shrieks of fury echoed around the expansive room as the two women leapt at one another, arms outstretched, fingers hooked into claws, long nails ready to pull hair and tear skin.  Bridgette caught Kendra’s right wrist in her left hand, halting her opponent’s slashing attack inches from her face.  Kendra did the same to her though, and they found themselves face to face, snarling at one another as they strained to gain an advantage, the hard, toned muscles of their arms and legs bunching and flexing as each struggled to get her hands on the other’s flesh.

Bridgette stared into Kendra’s blue eyes, full of hatred.  “I’m going…to…tear you apart, SLUT!” hissed Kendra, her chest heaving beneath her tiny white bikini, sweat already breaking out on her bronzed skin as she held tightly, her arms trembling with the effort of holding Bridgette back.  “You’ll beg me for mercy!”

“In…your…dreams!” growled Bridgette in response.  She pushed at Kendra’s arms with all her might, lowering herself slightly, bending her elbows and forcing her body closer to Kendra.  “This…is…MY…time!”  With a roar she forced herself forward and her chest slammed into Kendra’s, knocking her enemy back a step.  Her teeth drew back in a cruel parody of a smile.

Kendra got a leg behind her to brace herself however, and halted Bridgette’s forward push with a ferociously determined grunt of exertion.  Their bodies pressed tight together, arms jerking hard as each fought to break free of the other’s grip, breasts pancaked against one another.  Bridgette could feel the other woman’s erect nipples scraping her breasts though the flimsy fabric of both their bikinis.  God she hated this bitch!  It was going to take everything she had to destroy Kendra – and that was what she planned to do.

Kendra had other ideas though.  She too bent her knees slightly and with a mighty heave, forced Bridgette back a step, pushing her upward and backward until she had to step back or she would overbalance, stumble and possibly fall.  She did not want to think about what might happen if the bitch got her on the floor and went to work on her with those legs.

Her muscles burned and twitched as she pushed valiantly against Kendra’s onslaught, clinging to her enemy’s wrist, digging her nails in.  Kendra groaned with pain and exertion, and her own nails dug into Bridgette’s other wrist too, each matching the other in strength and ferocity.

Bridgette realized this fight was not going to be one by strength alone.  They were almost perfectly matched in that regard.  This deadlock would get her nowhere.  Victory would require ingenuity, and a generous amount of vicious, dirty fighting.  She could certainly bring those qualities to bear.

She stopped pushing and took a sudden step backward, pulling Kendra with her.  Twisting her body to the left, she felt Kendra slide past her, her left shoulder skidding across Bridgette’s chest as she screamed in surprise and anger.  Letting go of Kendra’s wrist with her left hand, she threw her arm up high and whipped it around Kendra’s neck, jerking her enemy downward, bending her over and pulling her into a reverse headlock.

Pivoting on her left foot, spinning herself along Kendra’s left side, trapping her opponent’s left arm between their bodies, she drove her right knee up hard into Kendra’s belly.  The impact lifted Kendra onto her toes, and Bridgette howled in cruel delight at the other woman’s sharp grunt of pain.

Kendra clutched her right arm protectively across her midsection and managed to parry Bridgette’s next knee.  Bridgette growled in frustration but angled herself slightly more to the left and hammered her knee up into Kendra’s chest, crushing her left breast into her ribs.  Kendra groaned and raised her arm to cover her chest, trying to free her left arm and get it down to block.  Bridgette twisted back to the right, again battering Kendra’s belly, laughing wickedly.  “Suffer, you stuck up BITCH!!!”

At last Kendra managed to jerk her left arm free, and she blocked Bridgette’s next blow on her forearm, deflecting her leg outward and away.  Twisting her arm outward, she hooked her elbow under Bridgette’s knee, lifting it, trapping Bridgette’s leg with her foot off the ground.

Bridgette yelped in sudden fear as she found herself hopping on one foot, on the point of losing her balance and falling.  Desperately, she twisted her body violently to the left, jerking Kendra sideways, slamming her right fist hard into Kendra’s left side as she released the headlock and flung Kendra away from her, tearing her leg loose from Kendra’s grip and breathing a sigh of relief.

They stumbled a few steps apart, rounding on one another, Bridgette breathing hard, Kendra hunched over, holding an arm across her belly, her left breast blotched red from the battering of Bridgette’s knee.  She glared at Bridgette with loathing.  “You are SO gonna pay for that, cxnt!” she spat as she hurled herself forward again.

Bridgette braced herself as Kendra came at her, arms outstretched to grapple with her once more.  She lashed out with an open-palmed thrust aimed at Kendra’s head, hoping to use the momentum of the bitch’s rush to her own ends.  Kendra ducked low with lightning speed, and Bridgette’s hand merely brushed across the top of her head as she charged in at Bridgette.

Kendra surged upward again just as their hard, almost naked bodies slammed together, knocking Bridgette back a step as she grunted loudly “NNNGGGHHH!!!” with the force of the impact.  Kendra roared in fury, spittle spraying across Bridgette’s cheek from her open mouth, her lips drawn back, teeth bared in an animal snarl.  Bridgette growled back at her and made ready to pull her head back for a savage headbutt aimed at Kendra’s face, but suddenly she felt Kendra’s hand in her hair and howled in pain and rage as her head was wrenched brutally backward.

“Now it’s MY turn, bitch!” yelled Kendra, ramming her body even harder in Bridgette, driving her back another step as Bridgette fought to regain her balance, not an easy task as Kendra forced her head back further and further.  Tears of pain welled up in her eyes as Kendra tore at her hair, shaking her head from side to side.   She felt Kendra’s chest ride up over hers, hard nipples scoring across Bridgette’s breasts, separated only by their thin, increasingly damp bikini tops.  Kendra’s breasts bore down on her as she felt her knees begin to bend from the relentless pressure of her enemy’s hard body.

A sudden rush of near-panic coursed through her.  NO!  The bitch could not – MUST NOT! – get her down on her knees!  She would be at Kendra’s mercy, and she knew she could expect precious little of that.  If she gave the bitch that advantage, Kendra would take full advantage of the opportunity to hurt her – bad.

Frantically she pulled her arms from around Kendra’s body, and grabbed with her left hand for Kendra’s wrist, high up in her hair, trying to relieve the terrible tension on her scalp, to allow her to get her head forward, to see her enemy, to start fighting back.  With a desperate scream she dug her long nails into Kendra’s wrist, dragging a screech of pain from the other woman.

Reaching up with her other arm, between their tight pressed bodies, she hooked her fingers and slashed viciously downward, still attacking blindly, just wanting to cause Kendra pain.  She felt her fingers slam down on something soft – the upper slopes of Kendra’s breasts – and dragged her nails across them, reveling in the sudden shriek of anguish that erupted from Kendra’s snarling lips.

The press of Kendra’s chest against hers suddenly slackened as her opponent pulled back, and Kendra gasped with relief as she was able to lean her torso forward again, get her eyes back on Kendra’s face, to see the pain, but also the anger, the hatred, the unrelenting determination to win this fight.  She narrowed her eyes.  Let her try.

Kendra tore her wrist free from Bridgette’ grip and her fingers out of Bridgette’s hair, taking more than a few strands along with them.  She stumbled backwards, her other hand clutched across her chest, which bore four livid parallel welts, the tracks of Bridgette’s nails.  “You….FUCKING…BITCH!!!” she roared, her face a mask of fury.

“You better believe it, you high and mighty cxnt!” spat Bridgette.

“I’m gonna send you back to the gutter, whore!” Kendra’s chest heaved, her breasts swelling over the cups of her bikini, almost bursting free.  “See if anybody wants to see you shake your titties when I’m done with you!”  She launched herself at Bridgette yet again.

This time Bridgette was ready.  She took a step back as Kendra lunged, and brought her own hands up to grab for Kendra’s breasts, squeezing hard through her bikini top, hooking her fingers into the edges of the cups and using that hold to fling Kendra past her as Kendra squealed in pain and indignation  Kendra’s open hand caught her a solid blow to the cheek, whipping her head sideways, but Bridgette whirled like a matador and her knee connected hard with the outside of Kendra’s thigh. 

Kendra cursed and stumbled away.  Bridgette’s savage pulling on her bikini top had popped her breasts out of their restraints and they bounced free, her pink nipples flushed dark, hard and swollen.  Bridgette laughed at her.  “Now who’s flashing her titties for the crowd?”  She waved at the crowd.  “Anybody got a dollar?”  There were several chuckles from the audience.  “On second thoughts, just a quarter…if she’s even worth that!”

Kendra’s face darkened.  “Shut your filthy mouth, slut!  I’m a better woman than you’ll ever be, you two-bit WHORE!”  She glanced down at her chest as she tried to readjust her bikini top and cover her breasts, but Bridgette immediately leapt at her, lashing out with a vicious slap that bounced her left breast violently inward against its twin, and she had to abandon her attempt at modesty to defend herself, knocking away Bridgette’s follow-up blow and backing away.

She backed away, gained some distance and again tried to cover herself but again Bridgette attacked her, laughing.  “Give it up, bitch!  Leave them out where everybody can see them.  Hey, they’re not bad…maybe you can make a buck hoofing it on stage after I fuck you up and take your man!”  She jerked her head toward where Tommy stood spellbound, a visible bulge in the front of his pants.

Kendra roared again in anger and charged Bridgette, who dodged away but not quickly enough.  The other woman’s fist arced out to the side and slammed into her ribs beneath her right breast.  Bridgette groaned and hunched over, stumbling backwards and holding her chest, clenching her teeth tight against the pain.  Damn, that hurt!

Bridgette’s face betrayed her pain, and her lips drew back in a savage smile.  “How’s it feel, whore!?” she hissed.  “There’s a whole lot more where that came from…I’m just getting started on you!  You’ll be lucky to crawl out of here when I get done with you!”

She flew at Bridgette again, arms up, claws out, but this time Bridgette was ready.  She spun to her left, pivoting on her right foot, slipped her right arm under Kendra’s left and whirled.  Kendra let out a shriek of surprise as Bridgette turned her own attack against her, and the hip toss sent her flying through the air.  She landed on her right shoulder and rolled several times, coming to her knees.  The lower strap of her bikini top had come loose and it hung limply from her neck, dangling between her bare breasts.  She tore it off over her head and flung it away from her.

Bridgette strode after her, reaching for Kendra’s hair.  “Now it’s time you shut you up good, you cocky cxnt!” she yelled.  To her surprise though, Kendra swayed sideways and Bridgette’s clutching fingers snatched at empty air.  To make things even worse, Kendra spun on her knees and her fist pounded into Bridgette’s left side eliciting a sharp cry of pain before her momentum carried her out of Kendra’s range.

She spun again, reversing direction and coming at Kendra from behind and to the left as the other woman rose to her feet.  Before Kendra could straighten up, Bridgette seized her by the hair with one hand, and the narrow back of her bikini bottoms with the other.  “Too fucking slow, bitch!” she scolded.  “Now you gotta pay the price!”

Shoving her enemy’s head forward, jerking her bikini up hard, she ran the howling Kendra across the wide expanse of rug, gathering speed as they went, and flung her bodily into the crowd at the edge of the arena.  The audience parted like a shoal of fish before a shark, as Kendra went stumbling through the gap, struggling to stay on her feet, and slammed her hip hard into the back of a low leather couch.  Her momentum sent her sprawling over the couch and she crashed chest first onto a glass topped coffee table beyond.  Her legs flailed wildly, her hips still on the sofa, her lower legs kicking in the air as she fought to recover from the impact and extricate herself.

Bridgette didn’t give her that chance.  She hurtled through the break in the crowd and leapt over the couch with a scream of delighted malice.  “Oh bitch you are SO IN TROUBLE NOW!” 

She reached Kendra just as her enemy made it to her knees on the floor between the couch and the coffee table.  Hammering the heels of her hands into the back of Kendra’s head, she slammed the other woman’s face forward into the heavy glass table top once more.  The glass reverberated sharply with the force of the blow, and Kendra gave a cry of pain and shock, “NNNUUUGGGHHH!!!” and went limp for a moment.

“Problem getting up, SKANK?” taunted Bridgette.  “Here, lemme help you!”  Keeping one hand in Kendra’s hair, she hooked the fingers of the other under the top of Kendra’s bikini bottoms once more, at the base of her spine.  With a roar of exertion she wrenched violently upward, jerking the fabric up between Kendra’s butt cheeks.

A quavering scream burst from Kendra’s lips as the sudden pain jerked her back to full awareness.  “OHMYGOD!!! Let GO!!!  You FUCKING BITCH!!!”  She clawed frantically behind her trying to get at Bridgette’s arm, desperate to relieve the terrible pain in her loins as Bridgette gleefully used her own bikini to torture her tender loins.

“SUCK IT UP, BITCH!!!” bellowed Bridgette, enjoying her enemy’s agony.  She hauled even harder, dragging the squealing, cursing Kendra up to her feet.  Spinning to the right, dragging Kendra with her, she hurled her forward over the couch again.

Kendra’s knees caught the base of the backrest and she whipped forward, the top of the couch catching her hard across the pit of her stomach.  She hung there, groaning, gasping for breath and trying desperately to gain a grip on the black leather upholstery, to boost herself forward, to get away.

Bridgette snarled and lunged, grabbing the back of Kendra’s bikini bottoms again, jerking hard on them, pulling her opponent backward into her clutches once more.  Kendra screamed even louder as she realized her predicament, and wriggled her hips wildly in a desperate attempt to break free.  Her bikini bottoms slid down a little, over her hips, then all the way to her knees.  She kicked madly, squirming like a worm on a hook, and hurled herself forward, forsaking her bikini for freedom, leaving Bridgette holding the twisted wisp of fabric in her hand.

Kendra dropped to the floor on the other side of the couch, whimpering in pain and relief, scrambling forward on her knees and elbows toward the arena.  She got a knee under her, boosted herself to her feet with a breathless grunt of exertion, and made it almost half the distance before Bridgette caught her.

Grabbing her opponent by the hair again, Bridgette jerked Kendra forward violently, making her stumble, then fall to her knees once more.  Bridgette gave her no respite, dragging her forward shrieking and thrashing as she tried unsuccessfully to regain her feet.  Finally she flung Kendra down on her belly in the middle of the arena and stood over her, her own chest heaving as she caught her breath.

Kendra lay there for a moment, groaning, before her instincts for self protection cut in again, and she pushed herself up on all fours, then onto her knees.  Bridgette bent behind her, reached down either side of her body and grabbed her by the arms, jerking them backward, making Kendra cry out in pain yet again.  “Now’s the time you learn JUST how bad a mistake you made, skank!” hissed Bridgette.  “This is one lesson that’s gonna change your whole life!”

Bridgette took a step forward, her foot stopping inches from Kendra's face. She looked down at her once proud rival and saw a mere mess of a girl now. "You fucking weak slut, look at you now...your nothing compared to me! You have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy this!" With that, Bridgette pulled back her right foot and slammed it into Kendra's belly. Kendra's body jolted tightly in pain. She curled up in a fetal position, gasping for air, her mouth open wide trying to gulp down as much oxygen as she could manage. 

Bridgette fixed her thong, snapping the elastic as she bent over, showing off her sexy ass  for the onlookers. She was so proud of what she had managed to accomplish in training for this fight.  All the hours in the gym had paid off.  Her body was soaked with sweat but everyone could see her exerting her dominance over her once cocky opponent.
This bitch didn't stand a chance against her, she thought to herself.  No one did!  Now she was going to be a part of the Society, and all the other girls had better watch the fuck out! 

She reached down, gabbing hold of Kendra's ankles, flipping her on her back as Kendra held her tummy, her face contorted with pain.  For the first time, a look of worry, even doubt appeared in her eyes.  

Bridgette dragged Kendra to the center of the arena, the carpet burning Kendra's back, her hair trailing behind. Bridgette curled her arms up and her toned biceps flexed as she pulled Kendra's ankles up and out. She looked.  Down.  "Having fun, sweetie?  What's the matter?  Not so tough now, are you?" Suddenly, with one swift motion, she raised her foot and sent it down crashing in between Kendra's legs, her foot stomping Kendra’s womanhood.  EEEYOUCH!!!  Kendra screeched in pain as she cupped her pussy with both hands, her body rocking and thrashing as tears welled up in her eyes. Bridgette burst out laughing as she watched her opponent suffer.  "Whats the matter, cxnt? I told you this was going to be really bad for you!"  

She bent and grabbed Kendra by her hair, wet with sweat. Pulling her up to her knees and then to her feet, she walked her forward slowly to the edge of the rug.  Kendra was barely able to stand, her back arched back slightly, her hand gripped on her opponent’s wrist as Bridgette’s fingers twisted though her blonde locks.

Kendra was limping, still gasping for air as the crowd parted and they arrived at the large mirror that covered most of one wall. "Get the fuck down on your knees!" Bridgette screamed, inches from Kendra's ear. The once sure warrior obeyed Bridgette’s command without hesitation, falling to her knees on the thick carpet. "Look at yourself, bitch! LOOK!!!"

Kendra's eyes met her own.  Tears streamed down her cheeks, which were flushed red as she saw herself for the first time, her makeup running, hair a mess, red marks covering her body, most prominent on her abs and her breasts. She stared at herself for a long time, a naked mess.  Bridgette could see the thoughts running through her head.  What had she done?  What was Tommy thinking as he saw her this way, getting her ass kicked!? Suddenly she burst out with a despairing cry, the mirror spotted with her saliva.
"Ha!!” sneered Bridgette.  “You're fucking beat!  You lost to me, slut!! Admit it! Admit I'm the better woman…NOW!!! Beg Tommy to fuck me!  Ask him to leave you!!  If you don't, so help me you won't walk out of here!"

Kendra's gaze drifted up to Bridgette's as she stood looking down at her.  Bridgette’s sweaty body shone in the bright lights, every muscle seemingly flexing. She hardly had a mark on her, her bikini still on, her nipples raised, pressing against the thin black material of her top.  Again Bridgette could read her enemy’s mind.  Bridgette was a sexy warrior, strong and so quick.  Kendra knew she was in trouble – deep trouble.

"GIVE, TRAMP!!! IT'S OVER!" growled Bridgette. 

Kendra again looked at herself, tears dripping to the floor. She parted her lips, took a deep breath and muttered, "Fuck you.  I'll never give to you, WHORE!"

Bridgette rolled her eyes in frustration.  “You hear that?” she called to the room at large.  “I’m GIVING her the chance to quit!  She knows she’s done, but SHE’S too fucking stupid to take it!”  She looked down at Kendra again.  “Ok, skank!  Whatever happens now, it’s on you!  You brought this on yourself!”

She jerked Kendra forward by her hair and drove her knee up into her enemy’s battered belly yet again.  Kendra managed to get her arms partway up to protect herself, but not fast enough.  She collapsed on her side as Bridgette let go of her, pawing at the floor as she gasped for breath, her bare chest heaving.  Her hair was a matted mess, plastered across her face by her sweat.

Wheezing, her mouth open wide, a trail of drool dangling from her lower lip, she pushed herself painfully up onto one elbow and glared through tear-stained eyes at her tormentor, still unwilling to give in.  Bridgette could almost feel some respect for the bitch, if she wasn’t so fucking stupid.  The whole room knew she was finished.  This fight was over. So was Kendra’s privileged life as Tommy’s trophy girlfriend, after Bridgette got done fucking Tommy’s brains out later.  Not that she wanted him of course.  This had long since ceased to be about Tommy.  Kendra could have him back in the morning – if he wanted her, that is.  Bridgette didn’t want him – didn’t need him.  After tonight, she was going be a part of the Society, supporting herself with her fists and feet, making more money that she had ever made shaking her ass on stage at Sin City.

She dragged Kendra back up to her knees as Kendra let out a low groan of pain and anguish, knowing the beating was about to resume.  Bridgette decided to change her tactics however.  If the bitch wouldn’t give in to physical pain, then maybe something else would make her surrender.  Half leading, half dragging Kendra by the hair, holding her with one arm in a hammerlock, she crossed the arena again, toward where Tommy stood spellbound with a glazed expression of something entirely unlike horror fixed upon his face.

The crowd parted as Bridgette frog-marched the whimpering Kendra off the edge of the rug, onto the thick pale carpet and right up to him, stopping in front of him.  He looked down at the wreckage of his girlfriend, then up to Bridgette, standing proudly, her skin glowing with perspiration, then back to Kendra again.  His mouth worked silently.  His cock was so hard it threatened to burst through his well tailored pants.

“You see that, loser?” Bridgette scolded Kendra, shaking her by the hair, like a cat with a mouse.  “You see that fucking HUGE bulge in his pants.  That’s how turned on he is from watching ME fuck up his WORTHLESS…” she jerked savagely at Kendra’s scalp, thrusting Kendra’s face into Tommy’s crotch, “…LOSER…” She rubbed Kendra’s face back and forth  across the bulge in the front of his pants.  “…SKANK of a girlfriend!”  She jerked Kendra’s face away again, leaving a dark stain of sweat, tears and saliva across the tented front of Tommy’s pants.

Tommy groaned.  Bridgette looked at him and winked.  “Don’t get too excited, lover!” she teased.  “We don’t want you shooting your load in your pants now, do we?  You got duties to perform for me later.”  Her grin widened.  “Hey, maybe we’ll let her watch!”

Kendra groaned in misery, but with her free arm she suddenly pulled her elbow forward and sent it slamming back toward Bridgette’s crotch.  Bridgette cursed and twisted her body sideways so she took the blow on the front of her left hip.  Dammit, the bitch did NOT know when to quit!  Releasing the hammerlock on Kendra’s arm, grabbing for her opponent’s hair again, she spun on her left foot and brought her knee up hard into the kneeling woman’s ribs.

The blow never landed.  This time Kendra did manage to get an arm across in front of her, parrying the knee lift.  “You FUCKING SLUT!  THIS AIN’T OVER YET!” she screamed, lunging upward, her hooked fingers clawing for Bridgette’s breasts.

As Bridgette instinctively dodged backwards, Kendra’s claws missed her flesh but hooked in the front of her bikini top.  Bridgette’s backward motion dragged the other woman forward, off her knees, and she shrieked a curse as she fell.  Her grip on Bridgette’s bikini wrenched it downward and the clasps gave way, ripping it off Bridgette’s body and baring her breasts.

Bridgette gave a snarl of annoyance at losing her top, but then she laughed as Kendra sprawled on her face in front of her.  “Well, it ain’t like nobody’s seen them before!” she grinned, pushing her shoulders back.  “They’re real and they’re SPECTACULAR!”

She stepped forward, raised her foot and stomped her heel down hard between Kendra’ shoulder blades.  Kendra’s body shuddered as her chest was driven into the rug, taking away whatever was left of her breath.  Keeping her weight there, Bridgette stepped forward and grabbed for her enemy’s ankles, as Kendra’s arms clutched at the floor, trying in vain to push herself up.

Bridgette straightened up, lifting Kendra’s legs and hips up off the floor, spreading her ankles out wide, displaying her naked womanhood to the crowd.  Let them get a good look at the bitch.  Let her feel what it was like to be publicly shown up like this.  She refused to quit, refused to save herself the pain and the shame.  Now she was paying the price, and Bridgette had no sympathy for her.

Bridgette stepped across Kendra’s waist and dropped her ass hard into the middle of Kendra’s back, pounding her yet again into the rug.  Kendra made a strangled sound, but barely struggled.  “Let them see you, bitch!”  Bridgette thrust a hand in her hair and tugged hard, raising Kendra’s head up off the floor so that the audience could see her face, pinched with pain.  She leaned her body backward, arching Kendra’s back, lifting her shoulders and chest too.  Her marred, reddened breasts swung back and forth as Kendra shook her hard, dragging a new whimpering cry from her parched lips.

A sudden cruel inspiration came to Bridgette. “Oh, I wanna try something!” she exclaimed teasingly.  “I remember this from TV!”  She slid herself forward, until her knees were beneath Kendra’s armpits, then rocked back on her heels, lifting her knees up, pulling Kendra’s arms and shoulders up too, bending her enemy’s back even more painfully.  She shoved her ass harder into Kendra’s back.

Bridgette roared in triumph.  She loved the thought that it was her ass – widely acknowledged as her best feature, that was finally going to fuck this bitch up to the point where she might give up.  She poured on the pressure, rocking from side to side, torturing Kendra’s spine relentlessly as the other woman shrieked in agony.

“NNNGGGHHHAAAHHH!!! Fuck!  FUCK FUCK FUCK!” Kendra’s nails clawed at the rug in anguish.  “Okay! OKAY!!!  NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE PLEASE!!!  I give!  Please…STOP!”

Bridgette only wrenched harder on Kendra’s chin.  “Look at him!”  She nodded at the awe-struck Tommy.  “Look in his eyes and beg him to fuck me!  Beg him to fuck me so I’ll stop!  GO ON!”

Kendra screamed in despair.  “UGGGHHH!!!  I…Tommy!  TOMMY!  PLEASE…DO IT!  FUCK HER!  MAKE HER STOP!”  Her voice broke into pain wracked sobs.

Bridgette let go of Kendra’s head.  Kendra flopped to the floor like a broken doll.  Bridgette stood up and gazed down at her beaten, whimpering enemy.  It was almost a pity.  It didn’t have to be this way.  Kendra was a hot woman – maybe not so much, right now as she lay broken and weeping on the floor– and Bridgette would have happily shared a bed with her and Tommy, that night at Sin City, if the bitch hadn’t had such an attitude, hadn’t treated her like dirt – hadn’t spat in her fucking face!

Crouching, deliberately moving with a slow sinuous grace to let the audience see that she still had strength in reserve even at the end of this fight, she took hold of Kendra’s right ankle.  Rising, she flipped the unresisting Kendra onto her back, and stepped up astride her waist, staring down into Kendra’s face.  Kendra’s were closed, but tears seeped out to stream down her cheeks.

“Look at me,” ordered Bridgette.  Kendra’s eyelids fluttered, and she opened her eyes to stare desolately up into Bridgette’s face.  “You know this could have been different.  So different.  But you had to be a cxnt about it, and here we are.”  Kendra said nothing in response, but bit her lip and her shoulders shook.

“You got the same talk I did, before we started this,” Bridgette went on, with a sideways glance at where Michael, their host, stood watching.  “You what the winner gets, and what the loser gets too.  Now it’s time to pay up…loser.”  She stepped off Kendra and nudged her in the side with her foot.  “Your bikini…well, not yours any longer, is it?  It’s over there…fetch, bitch!”

Kendra did not move for a long moment.  Bridgette stabbed her toe harder into Kendra’s ribs.  Kendra groaned softly.  “DO IT!” commanded Bridgette.

Slowly, Kendra rolled over and pushed herself up on her elbows.  She paused there, and Bridgette wondered if she would have to give her some more encouragement, but then she drew a knee under, rising painfully onto all fours, and made her way across the arena, head hung low, her bedraggled hair brushing the floor, to where her crumpled bikini bottom lay at the edge of the rug.  There she paused again.

“In your teeth, bitch!” Bridgette reminded her.  “Smell it…taste it!”

Kendra bent her head and picked up the bikini bottom in her teeth.  Even from here Bridgette could see her shiver.  She turned on her knees and crawled with agonizing slowness, over to where the top lay tangled in a heap.  There she dipped her head again and when she rose, held both parts of her damp bikini in her mouth.  She returned to Bridgette, one slow crawling pace after another, until she knelt with her head bowed at Bridgette’s feet.

Bridgette extended a hand.  “Give.”

Kendra raised her head.  Bridgette’s hand was a few inches away from her face, and she had to stretch upward and forward to drop the soiled scraps of fabric in Bridgette’s hand.  That done, she dropped back on her elbows, her head hanging once more.

“Good start…at least you know your place,” purred Bridgette.  “Now…kiss my feet.”

Kendra started at the sharp command, and remained motionless.  “Do it, bitch,” Bridgette added warningly.  “If you don’t, I can start on you again.”

With a muffled sob, Kendra leaned forward, and pressed her lips to Bridgette’s toes, then the instep of her foot, back and forth from one foot to the other.  “Now my ankles.”  The beaten fighter obeyed with only the slightest hesitation this time, kissing Bridgette’s ankles.  “Keep going up,” teased Bridgette, “all the way to heaven, honey!”  There was a ripple of laughter from the audience.

As Kendra reached her shins, Bridgette turned away, presenting the backs of her legs – the smooth toned curves of her calf muscles – to Kendra’s lips.  She shivered when Kendra kissed the backs of her knees.  That was something she loved in bed, and it felt wildly erotic to have someone doing that to her here.  She was something of an exhibitionist – hell, you didn’t get far as an exotic dancer if you weren’t – but this was taking things to a whole new level, and she absolutely adored it.

Kendra worked her way gradually up the backs of Bridgette’s thighs and Bridgette licked her lips, not just at the physical sensation of Kendra’s lips and tongue caressing her flesh, but from the knowledge that it was Kendra – the high and mighty bitch who had spat in her face! – who now knelt at her feet like an obedient pet.  She could feel herself getting moist at the thought.  They had told her where she could take this, if she won – and if she wanted to.  Damn, she wanted to!  That bitch was going to suffer!

She parted her legs a little, and called out, “Go on!” just in case Kendra didn’t take the hint.  Kendra pushed her head forward between Bridgette’s thighs, kissing her there, and Bridgette let out a long moan.  “Mmmmm…honey you ARE good for something after all.  Don’t stop there!  Higher!”

Kendra made a tiny plaintive sound but kissed higher, until her face was pressing into Bridgette’s hard, rounded buttocks, her nose in the cleft between them.  Bridgette felt a surge of power and arousal as the imagined what her enemy was thinking – and smelling – right now.  “Go on, bitch…kiss my ass!” she ordered.  Kendra did so dutifully, but as she pressed her lips to Bridgette’s left cheek, Bridgette reached behind her, grabbed Kendra’s hair and shoved her face in hard, wiggling her ass rapidly back and forth in the way that had earned her major tips back at Sin City, digging Kendra’s nose in deep until it pressed against the tight-stretched strap of her thong.  The audience cheered and there was a burst of applause.

Bridgette turned again to face Kendra, keeping one hand in the other woman’s hair.  Kendra’s face was flushed dark with embarrassment, her tears streaking her mascara in dark trails down her cheeks.  “Damn, bitch!” exclaimed Bridgette.  “You’ve gone and got me all hot with your tongue!”  She grinned wickedly as she slid her other hand down and pulled her thong aside with one finger.  “I guess you’re gonna have to finish what you started!”

Just as she was about to pull Kendra’s face into her bare crotch, another wicked thought struck her – something that would make this even better.  She looked up at Tommy.  “Hey Tommy boy!  C’mere!”  She jerked her head commandingly.  Tommy’s eyes widened but he obeyed, stepping onto the rug, walking slowly, unsteadily right up to her, stopping an inch away with Kendra kneeling between them.

“Since this is all about you…” continued Bridgette with a smile.  That wasn’t true of course.  This wasn’t about Tommy, not since Sin City – if it ever had been in the first place.  This was about dragging Kendra’s ego through the gutter.  Oh, she would definitely fuck Tommy of course.  She’d fuck his brains out, fuck him all night long, but only so that bitch would know it and hate herself even more for letting it happen – for begging for it to happen.

“…it’s only fair that you should get a nice close-up view!”  She grinned at him, then lifted her hand containing Kendra’s sweaty bikini, and draped it around his neck.  “Here, take care of this for me.  I’m gonna need both hands for this!”

With that, she jerked Kendra forward, thrusting her own hips forward too, shoving her defeated enemy’s nose hard between her nether lips, opening them wide.  She shuddered at that first touch – she didn’t realize until that moment, just how turned on she was.  “EAT MY PUSSY, BITCH!”  She ground herself hungrily, lewdly onto Kendra’s face as she stared mockingly into Tommy’s unblinking eyes.

Kendra’s tongue went right to work, any initial hesitation broken by her long humiliating journey up Bridgette’s lissome legs.  She parted Bridgette’s pussy lips, flicking at them, urging them wider, getting her own lips inside to hold them open as her tongue burrowed in, seeking, finding, lapping at Bridgette’s clit.

“Oh…fuck…” she gasped as her hips began to move of their own accord.  The bitch certainly knew what she was doing.  A part of Bridgette almost wished – almost but not quite – that things had worked out differently.  A night with this woman and her boyfriend might have been an amazing erotic experience under other circumstances. 

Still, she wasn’t complaining.  This was too sweet.  This was the greatest night of her life.  Not only did she get to humble her hated enemy – make the skank lick her out in front of a whole crowd, take her man and quite probably ruin her life – but she had just gained her passport to the big time.  No more dancing for dollars and grinding her pussy on some asshole’s knee for a twenty.  Tonight she left all that behind.  Tonight she began a brand-new life.

She stared into Tommy’s eyes and saw the helplessness there.  He had started all this with his catfight fantasy, and what had it gotten him?  A great fuck, for sure – Bridgette would damn well give him that.  But what had it cost him?  Probably his relationship with Kendra at the very least.  Well, that served him right – served them both right.  That was the lesson they would learn – when you played with fire, you got burned.  Bad.

She threw her head back and moaned as her arousal built, her legs starting to shake with the imminent tremors of her climax.  This was going to be a big one.  She could feel the pressure building inside her as she fought to keep it down, fought to prolong the pleasure, the euphoria.  She had won.  She had put it all on the line and won.  She opened her mouth and screamed in ecstasy, lashing out with her free hand, grabbing the front of Tommy’s jacket and jerking him to her, her tongue spearing deep into his mouth, his hips grinding Kendra’s face into her pussy as her juices squirted into Kendra’s open mouth.

Again and again she bucked wildly on Kendra’s face, alternatively shrieking and moaning into Tommy’s mouth in the peaks and valleys as waves of orgasm crashed over her.  It seemed to go on forever, though she knew it could have only been a minute or so, and by the end she was gasping for breath, her limbs shaking, barely able to hold herself up, leaning on Tommy for support.

She took a moment to get her breath back, gulping air into her starving lungs, her fevered nipples rubbing hard against Tommy’s chest, sending little aftershocks down into her belly, making her twitch.  As her eyes focused once more, she noticed that her sweat had left a dark stain on Tommy’s shirt and jacket.  She looked up into his eyes – he stared back at her, stunned – and then down at his crotch, even more swollen than before as his rampant cock pressed at the back of Kendra’s head.  “Well lover, I hope you enjoyed the foreplay.”  She smiled at him lasciviously.

Taking a step back, she pulled Kendra’s face from between her trembling legs and tilted the other woman’s face upward.  Kendra’s eyes were screwed tight shut.  Her lipstick was a bizarre series of streaks across her cheeks and chin.  Tears, sweat and Bridgette’s pussy juices made her red, blotched face glisten in the bright lights.  “Well, I guess we got no more use for this.”  She wrenched Kendra’s head viciously to the side and Kendra toppled to the right, hitting the floor in a limp, exhausted heap.  She lay still, only the occasional tiny sound of misery showing that she was even awake.

Bridgette stepped over her and hooked her fingers into Tommy’s belt.  “Come with me, Tommy boy!”  She started to lead him away, toward her dressing room.  He followed mutely.  “That was fun but I’m only just getting warmed up!”The crowd parted before them, then reformed around them, swallowing them and leaving Kendra alone, crumpled on the mat.

THE END

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Society Repost - Kendra vs Bridgette
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 07:15:10 PM »
As is often the case…”The Society” provides a woman the chance to reach her long desired goals…and to reach the pinnacle of success in terms of confronting another woman…

For Bridgette…it was a chance to finally reach her goal…to fight her hated rival…Kendra…in a match at The Society.  Then…to quote her from the story…

“This was the greatest night of her life.  Not only did she get to humble her hated enemy – make the skank lick her out in front of a whole crowd, take her man and quite probably ruin her life – but she had just gained her passport to the big time.  No more dancing for dollars and grinding her pussy on some asshole’s knee for a twenty.”  “Tonight she left all that behind.”  “Tonight she began a brand-new life.”

A quote from the story should tell it all…that and the fact that this entry from The Society Archives was written by the master himself…Da Scribbler!

“Michael stepped up to the windows, and raised his voice.  “Well folks…as you can see, this may just be the nastiest, wildest, hottest Society fight yet!”

No truer words were ever spoken!

Michelle says check it out…its well worth your time!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 08:54:58 AM »
Oooh, another hot, sexy story, Mr Scrib!  :P :D Love how you describe in detail the characters and their experience ... both from the side of the eventual loser ... as well as the victrix!  ;) A sensual and erotic masterpiece & can't wait to make my own debut in one of your tales ... MMMM!  :P :D :-*

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 05:59:12 AM »
It's wonderful to see The Society make an appearance once again.

Thanks for bringing it back.

Heather, you're most welcome.  I'll gradually, over time, repost all the old poll fight stories.  I'm also rebooting the series as a regular story series, so there will be more of those too.  In fact, look for a new one in the morning :)