News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Humbling my tall athletic friend

• 2 Replies

Offline Alma

Humbling my tall athletic friend
« on: November 28, 2020, 08:38:37 PM »
I had this tall athletic friend that I grew up with, Astrid. 5'11'' long blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body. We were friends since childhood because our families were neighbors and we were born in the same year. I'm 5'9'' also blonde, blue eyed. I'm in shape and lean but my body is not as muscular as hers, although not fragile either. When we hung out together, she assumed a more dominant role of feminine but athletic tough girl, while I was seen as the nerdy girl because of my good grades and my family background (my mom is a doctor).. Both of Astrid's parents were athletes and she played volleyball. I also played different sports and went to the gym, but it didn't stop people from seeing me as a nerd. Maybe because I dressed modestly in cardigans, blouses, jeans or pants, while my athletic friend Astrid wouls often wear tight leggings and fashionable clothing, displaying her physique. She was seen as the attractive sporty tall girl alpha female, while I was seen as her well-mannered somewhat shy and introverted submissive nerdy friend.

Anyway, when we were around 18 or 19 we wrestled each other and our relationship started to go downhill from there. It happened during PE in high school. We girls trained separetely from the boys. Most of the time, we just played ball sports, but when we got a new female teacher named Natasha, she made us try all kinds of different sports and insisted we train more seriously. At one point, she wanted us to make us do a wrestling tournament to see which girl was the strongest. She told us she wants to instill some competitiveness into us and wants to make sure we don't get complacent. There were 8 of us, a perfect number for a quick tourney. We were all for it although we all felt that the tall athletic blonde Astrid was the clear huge favorite. Despite this, there was a lot of bad blood and rivalries between different girls and it felt that wrestling matches between us would be a fun way to settle some of them. We didn't know much about wrestling as none of us girls trained that sport before, but we knew that it can be a a very humiliating sport sometimes, with the winner asserting herself over the losing woman in dominant fashion, dominating her physically and humiliating her in front of audience.

The teacher Natasha told us to make a draw and to make sure we bring some tight spandex clothes to wear if possible, which would be suitable for wrestling. It seemed like a reasonable request, but it still made me suspect that the teacher was a lesbian who wanted to see us girls go at each other in tight clothes. She was an attractive brunette in her late 30s, unmarried and without a boyfriend. She was in good shape and worked out, as expected from a PE teacher. But for some reason she was always single.

So we made a draw and I found myself in the opposite bracket of Astrid. Good, I thought, this way we couldn't meet before the final. Astrid was the favorite but I was among 3 girls who were considered the biggest challenge for her. Astrid told me that she felt that a fat girl named Stephanie was her biggest and only threat. She clearly didn't see me as a threat. Natasha told us that the results of the wrestling matches will counts towards our final grades to motivate us a bit. The finalists would get the top grade.

The day of the tournament arrived. I got dressed in tight spandex light blue shorts and a matching top. I looked at Astrid and she was wearing a pink one-piece swimsuit. I felt this was a bit disrespectful and provocative, but it really looked good on her. I haven't seen her wearing it before. She clearly wanted to show off her hot body, her toned legs and shoulders. I guess she thought that if we make some pictures from our wrestling matches, she will look good to the boys on social media. I stared at her and admired her for quite a bit. "Wow this swimsuit looks really good on you, Astrid." I had to give her a compliment. She looked really hot. I definitely cheered for my fellow blonde to beat the girls on her side of the bracket and hopefully we would meet in the final.

The fat girl Stephanie noticed me staring at Astrid and complimenting her and started to tease me. She hated Astrid. She was also on the same side of the bracket as me and expected to face me in the semi-final, so it was clear she wanted to play games with me to make me nervous. "Admiring your girlfriend, Alma?" she taunted, "Don't worry, I'll beat both of you blonde bitches and then you will be able to console each other." She was a brunette and it was clear she envied me and Astrid who were the only blonde girls in class. She liked to tease us that we are lesbians because we were close, but there was nothing going on really. I was too classy to respond to her taunts.Astrid responded instead of me, "Shut up you fatty! Alma will teach you some humility soon!"

I advanced to the semi-finals easily, pinning down some petite girl in the process. Stephanie beat a tall but wimpy girl, putting her spandex shorts on her face and facesat her to humiliate her. She was a mean bitch.She would have given me the same treatment but fortunately, I beat her! She was heavy and hard to wrestle, but I prevailed and tired her. She underestimated me so much. She thought she would easily beat me as I was seen as a wimpy nerdy girl from a rich family, but I was in good shape and patient. I exhausted the fat Stephanie and pinned her down. She was teary-eyed out of embarrassment as I was on top of her and comfortably winning at the end, although she did make me work hard for it. I could have rubbed it in but I remained classy. Astrid congratulated me and teased the beaten Stephanie. "I told you Alma will humiliate you, you bitch!" she said and hugged me.

It was weird how our teacher Natasha didn't mind us talking trash and insulting each other like this. She must have gotten a kick our of it. "Aww so cute," she commented when she saw me and Astrid hugging each other. "I hope you two sweethearts are still willing to wrestle each other in the final though." Astrid won her matches and we had to face each other. We looked at each other. Natasha kept inciting us and tried to make us into rivals, "Let's see who the better woman between the two of you is!"

It was clear that Astrid seemed really certain of her victory and acted like it was already a foregone conclusion that she won the tournament. Even though I liked her as a friend it started to annoy me that she felt so superior to me. She even asked me if I wanted to forfeit straight away, "Do you really want us to wrestle, Alma? You already got to the final and got your best grade. We don't need to do it. We're friends, right?"

To be honest, I also felt she would beat me, but I wanted to try myself against her anyway. "Let's wrestle, why not? It will be fun," I replied.

It looked like Astrid was offended that I even wanted to challenge her. She saw me as her submissive friend. "As you wish," she replied with a rather irritated expression on her face.

We were ready to wrestle. Pretty much all the other girls were cheering for me. I was the underdog and Astrid was acting really cocky, like a real "alpha female". Even Stephanie cheered for me even though I beat her. She hated Astrid much more than me. "We're with you Alma, don't let Astrid bully your around like you're her bitch," she said. It was clear she wanted to turn us against each other but at that point, it was working since I was really getting upset at Astrid's attitude.

"Let's go," said the teacher Natasha and ordered us to wrestle. Astrid came at me really aggressively. It was obvious she wanted to not just win but to completely dominate me. She landed on top of me. I felt her strong body and she put her arm over my face as she was on top of me. I felt it was a bit aggressive and dirty move and it triggered my competitiveness. I gathered all of my strength and pushed my hips and rotated my body. It worked as it caught her off guard and tripped her over. I used her momentum against her and somehow ended on top of her. Neither of us knew how to really wrestle so we were doing what our instincts were telling us.

I was on top of Astrid and tried to pin her arms down, but she felt really strong and fought back hard. It was clear she was embarrassed that I had this early success against her. She did something similar I did and tried to use her hips to trip me over. I felt her hips moving in time and tried to stay in balance. I managed to stay on top of her and kept trying to subdue her. However in her second try, she pushed me over and we rolled on the floor a bit. It was really chaotic and I don't remember every bit of it, but she ended on top of me once again. At this point we wrestled for quite a while with neither of us having a clear advantage. I felt as if she was getting more tired than I was. I was in really good shape and she clearly underestimated me just like Stephanie did. Even when she was on top she wasn't doing much and it looked like she just wanted to catch some breath. I didn't let her and fought back hard until I managed to finally get her off of me.

It was clear she was frustrated with the fact that the match was competitive. She felt so superior to me that she felt anything but a clear dominant victory would be embarrassing for her. The other girl noticed her frustration and started taunting her and cheering me on. "Wow Alma is really giving you a lot of trouble, Astrid!" I heard from the crowd that was watching. Stephanie taunted her the most, "What's the matter, are you going to lose to your nerdy friend? A tall athletic girl like you! So embarrassing, Astrid!" The other girls responded with laughter. Astrid hated being mocked like that. Her reputation of being the tall athletic alpha female was at stake. It was clear she was bothered with the taunts and it worked to my advantage. She was trying to use too much energy and tried to force her way into beating me, but I remained firm. I was in good shape and I didn't feel any pressure as the underdog. I already made a very good account of myself and even if I lost, I would still be able to be proud of myself. But at that point, it was Astrid who was losing!

I managed to push Astrid down and held her immobilized. She was exhausted and it looked like the long wrestling match sapped all her strength out of her as I kept subduing her and facing less and less resistance from her. We were both very sweaty. It felt very empowering to be on top of a fit athletic specimen like Astrid. Her feminine but respectable muscles were bulging out hard as she tried to fight hard against the embarrassment of losing to me, but it just didn't work. I had her number. I saw desperation on her face. It would be a perfect moment to taunt her and rub it in that I was getting the better of her after her smug and dismissive attitude, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I remained calm and classy and focused on wrestling.

Natasha finally commented on the match as well, "Alma really has you in a tough spot, Astrid. Great job, Alma! You're really talented!" I blushed at the compliment but remained focused. It looked like this comment completely demoralized Astrid as at that point, it felt like her strength was completely gone. It was like playing with a child almost. I pinned her shoulders down and she gave up and Natasha counted to ten. I won!

Natasha walked over and raised my hand while I was still on top of Astrid and straddling on her beaten sweaty athletic body. One of the girls took a picture. It was a really great photo for me, having the taller more athletic looking girl so heplessly beaten and defeated beneath me, and my hand raised as the clear winner. Very proud moment for me!

Unfortunately, Astrid was a sore loser and didn't want to give me any credit. She covered her head in shame and it was clear she felt humiliated and embarrassed. I felt for her but at the same time, I was proud of my victory. I wished Astrid would have acted more gracefully in her defeat. The other girls congratulated me and I was declared the winner of the tournament and the "strongest girl in class". Astrid absolutely hated it. As she got up from the floor she had tears on her face that she couldn't hide. As a good friend, I approached her and consoled her. I didn't want other girls mocking her although admittedly, she would deserve it for being such a sore loser! Natasha also consoled her. "You did well Astrid, it looks like Alma simply has your number! You should be glad your friend beat her and not someone else!"

Stephanie taunted Astrid after hearing that. "Yeah, I would have done the same to you Astrid, and I wouldn't be as classy in victory as Alma was!" To be honest, I felt that Stephanie was right. Comparing the performance of the both girls I beat, Stephanie felt a tougher and more determined opponent. Astrid fought too emotionally and recklessly, and for such a tall and athletic girl, she felt surprisingly wimpy and weak. I feel that Stephanie would have beaten her. Astrid was very lucky that she didn't have to face her and that I finished her for her. Of course, she didn't want to give me any credit for that anymore, and she kept acting like a sore loser for days! Yes even in the days after the victory she kept being defensive and frustrated about what happened. I definitely humbled her!

In a way, I felt really bad for her. I destroyed her reputation as the "alpha female" of the class and of the school in general. Many times I felt that it would have been better if I had just let her win. Maybe I would have been a better friend to her if I had forfeited that match. But on the other hand she should have handled defeat better.

This wasn't the last time we wrestled either. Because of her sore loser attitude she kept challenging me and wanted a rematch with submission rules. I'll keep that for the next part.

But yeah, I'm proud to say I kicked my taller friend's butt! Haha

Re: Humbling my tall athletic friend
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 08:58:59 PM »
Great story! Hope we hear more!

Offline Alma

Re: Humbling my tall athletic friend
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 09:32:19 PM »
Great story! Hope we hear more!

Thanks! I read on your profile you're a nerdy girl too. Nerdy girls rule haha.