News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FIGHT Between FRIENDS - (Bidya & Ranu) - now with clip

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
FIGHT Between FRIENDS - (Bidya & Ranu) - now with clip
« on: February 09, 2011, 06:19:07 AM »
Bidya & Ranu very gud friends…wanted to test strengths of each others.
Ranu in tight jeans…Bidya in Midy open on one side.

( Ranu is in Mydy…& Bidya in Jeans)

~Ranu~

“EHHH…do U think u Have more strength than me”

Both r sitting on Sofa’s in the drawing room.

Ranu in other corner of the larger sofa…& Bidya on the other side on the Single Sofa. Her Large Legs r Opened from the Midy…Reaving her Muscular Thighs.

~Bidya~

“Sure I do have…Have u Any Doubts?”

~Ranu~

“Bitch do u Think u can fight me?”

~Bidya~

“I think I can kick Ur Ass Ranu” My both the wrists r still close as I look at u.

~Ranu~

“So Is it?” I get up on my feet’s with my Big Ass.

(M 5’4” quiet plum)

~Bidya~

I too get up on my feets…look quiet strong…lil more in height…about 5’5” look lil more muscular…specialy my bare thighs…but I know she is quiet a fighter…

~Ranu~

“Lets Test Each Other”

~Bidya~

I come close to U…”Think it Twice Ranu”

~Ranu~

“Come then” I get ur hairs well….”Lets decide”

~Bidya~

“Ya. Lets decide” I too grab ur hairs & try to move side-ways right.

~Ranu~

I apply pressure…& try to throw u back on the single Sofa besides which u were sitting.

~Bidya~

But I move in the air…& rather I pulled u on the sofa u desired to pull me on.

~Ranu~

But I use ur momentum on u…& rolled on top on the Sofa…& locked tightly with u…with ur hairs in my hands…& my hairs also in urs…I tried to slap u with my left hand…& we slide down from the sofa…me being down…it was a foolish move on my part…but we were locked tightly.

~Bidya~

What a foolish gal…we both r locked tightly…hairs pulled in each others hands…I try to free my hairs…

~Ranu~

I try to slide my ass sides… “Tu kya ladegi mujhse” (“How can u fight with me”)….I try to turn my ass up…still holding ur hairs…

~Bidya~

With Ur pressure ur Ass comes on top. Ur Ass in Jeans were looking bumpy as Usual…but I was also holding ur hairs very tightly…I can see ur hands trying to trash my midy around my breast with ur right hand… “Bitch I think insides” & try to fold my breasts in…& getting ur right wrist tightly in my left hand, I tightly grip ur neck from front in my right hand & try to push ur neck up-backwards & trying to bring my right leg also in so that I can push u back with my stronger legs.

~Ranu~

I try to draw close at u…get ur right hand off my neck & try to pin it over ur head…but while doing so I lost my grip…& u came on my top.

~Bidya~
Getting the chance I try to jump & sit on ur tummy trying to belt ur right wrist under my strong left knee.

~Ranu~

I Huff…my tight jeaned ass try to turn…as I try to free my hand out of ur knee lock…

~Bidya~

“Mujhse nahi Ranu” (not with me Ranu) after belting ur right hand under my knee…I try to grab ur other wrist & grab it over ur head with my both hands…

~Ranu~

I slide my ass asides…& with All my ass pressure…try turn my ass up against u…trying to free my both the wrists… “I will show her today”

~Bidya~

The bitch came on top…but I pressed her both the Arms under my biceps…completely paralyzing them under my arm lock…& tried to squeeze her out her larger thighs in between my legs…I was trying to test how far she cud go…trying to completely squeeze her Out.

~Ranu~

Its paining…I try to pull my ass up desperately…

~Bidya~

“Kyu Kya hua?” (“why? What Happened?”)…m trying to keep ur Ass intact in my thighs….realizing ur r about to give up.

~Ranu~

Her hold is very strong…my both hands r also locked under her arm pits…m feeling a bit of sweats…her thighs r realy strong…I try to free myself…I try to push sideways.

~Bidya~

But I keep my hold Intact…”Give up Ranu”

~Ranu~

But I still struggle.

~Bidya~
M still pressing ur thighs…not allowing to move as u wanted…holding u so tight in my stronger thighs…that it is almost difficult for u to free urself now…u cant do anything with ur hands also now  were locked tightly under my biceps…  “Give Up Ranu” I ask her again…but she’s still trying.

~Ranu~

M trying to free my legs but in vain….but I keep trying…but now lil slowly, unable to match with ur strengths.

~Bidya~

I knew u r about to give up, I keep the pressure on u…I knew soon u have to give up…as u will not be able to free urself from my grip any more now…I was superior.

~Ranu~

I try my best…but at last gave up.

Ohhh…what a match I get up from top of u on my folded knees…& try to tie my hairs back.

~Bidya~

Though down but I squeezed u Out.

~Ranu~

Tired I cant fight any more…my lungs giving up…

~Bidya~

I turned my ass & get up…huffing resting my chin on my right knee…we were so close.

~Ranu~

No She is stronger…my thighs r aching.

~Bidya~

I try to cover my breasts by pulling my midy in from both the ends.

~Ranu~

I get up on my feet’s

~Bidya~

I saw her going in the other room I call her to fetch some water.

She came back with a bottle in her right hand which I took & drank it satisfactorily thinking I have defeated her.

She again went back & sat on the place where she was sitting before the match…& I too went back & sat on the same place where I was sitting opposite to her before the match…in the same posture…but this time knowing the results…but I dint utter any words.

She was also not eyeing me.

This time I broke the jinx…went to her place & kissed her lips.

END!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:01:30 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: FIGHT Between FRIENDS - (Vidya &a Rani) - now with clip
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 01:08:15 PM »
Very Sorry Freinds...with lots of Editing now.

But now a clip is also added.

regrets & thanks!
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”