News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Letting Off Some Steam

• 12 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Letting Off Some Steam
« on: July 26, 2023, 08:15:26 AM »
(Hello everyone!  Its been a while since ive made my presence known here, and i apologize for that.  My time has been spent with family, and my writing time has been spent pretty exclusively on private paid commissions.  To my customers, I ADORE you for appreciating my amateur writing enough to pay me for it, and more than once you have paid for some emergency bills for us.  You are the best, and you've made this self hating artist love himself a bit more.  For now, ive decided to post a project of my own here, and also to complete a sequel that is long overdue and was requested some time ago.  For now, i hope you enjoy this new piece.  Chapter 1 for now. But Chapter 2 is complete and will be posted in a day or two  Love to all!))

Letting Off Some Steam
Chapter 1

Grant sat at the kitchen table, one hand running through his short black hair in frustration.  He breathed a deep sigh and rolled his blue eyes in an exasperated fashion.  His wife, Allena had just stormed out of the room after the fourth screaming match this week.

What was strange was that the two of them did not actually have marital problems.  They had married when Grant was 25, and Allena had been 22.  Now they were 30 and 27, and honestly they had never fought beyond the most trivial spats for a day in their marriage.  For the last few months though, it was as if they were at each other's throats all the time.  Their house was currently being remodeled, and they were looking at the possibility of adopting a child, and these two things were extraordinarily stressful on their own.  What had possessed them to take on both of these things at the same time, he would never know.

They would cool down of course, and Allena would come back into the room.  They would apologize, and they would possibly even have make up sex, and all would be well again.  Until it wasn't.

Grant knew the two of them weren't considering divorce, but it was all just so frustrating.  He knew he was just as much at fault as his wife, but how could he really make it stop?

He sat at the kitchen table for an hour, and then two before he checked the clock.  It was midnight, and Allena had probably fallen asleep in their bedroom.  He sighed and stood, making his way into their living room, resigned to the prospect of sleeping on the couch for the second time since all this had started.  Just as he settled in and turned on the television, he heard a click and a creak.

He sat up and Allena came into the room in her usual nighttime attire of an overlarge t-shirt, and a pair of boyshorts.  She looked as if she had been crying, but that it had stopped some time ago now.  Her light brown hair was disheveled, and surprisingly so considering that she kept it in a short pixie cut.  He could still see the slightly faded streak of blue she had dyed into the bangs on a whim and felt his heart flutter.  Despite everything, he still loved this woman more than anything.

She shook her her head and put a hand up to shush him just as he made to speak.

"Don't apologize Grant.  Not tonight."  She said in an even, reasonable tone.  He felt his stomach sink.  Had she come in here to argue even more??

"Okay…so what do you want me to do?"  He asked, a little guarded, but also curious.

Allena sighed and, he was surprised to see that she was blushing just a little.  "First, I want you to know that I love you.  No matter what."  She said reassuringly.

"I love you too baby, of course I do, but what are you-"

"Let me finish please or I won't get this out."

Grant's stomach dropped even further at that.  Was she about to leave?  About to throw him out eve.n?  Surely it couldn't be that.  But he clamped his mouth shut and swallowed hard, feeling a cold sweat begin to bead up on his forehead.  "Okay." He braced himself.

"We're under a LOT of stress.  We've been at each other's throats for about three months now…and we fight constantly."  Allena said with a grimace.  "And as much as I love you, I think we should do something about it."  She blushed again, as if what she was saying was slightly embarrassing.  There was a pause in which Grant waited for her to speak.  Just when it had stretched on long enough that he was about to say something, she spoke again.

"I had an idea, and its…INSANE, but I think, if you listen, you'll agree its a good one….Grant…" she took a deep breath and gave him a not too convincing smile as she pawed at the carpet with her bare foot.  "I think we should fight about it."

Grant stopped dead, mouth open and his eyes narrowed in confusion.  He looked into his wife's ice blue eyes, a contrast to his own sapphire blues.  He considered what she had said and shook his head.

"I'm really sick of fighting Allena, you know that.  Can't we just-"

"That's…" she interrupted a little shakily.  "Not what I meant.  "I meant we should…y'know…fight about it."

Grant realized that his initial thought about her statement, the one he had considered SO outlandish that it couldn't possibly be what she had meant, had been correct.  There was a full ten seconds of silence, which in this context felt like an eternity.

"Have you lost your goddamn mind?!"  He said, throwing his hands in the air with astonishment.  "You want to FIGHT?  Absolutely fucking not.  We are NOT trailer trash who beat each other up over every dispute.  We are NOT going to damage our marriage that way, and furthermore, I would NEVER lay a HAND on you!"  He stopped his tirade with a shake of his head like the period on a sentence.  "Absolutely not.  Have you been drinking?"

Allena winced but took a deep breath and sat down beside him, putting an arm around his shoulders.  "I knew you would say that.  And I feel the same way.  But…I mean think about it?  How would you handle this kind of thing with one of the guys?  How would I handle it with the girls?  Why should it be any different?"

"MAYBE BECAUSE ITS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLENA!!" Grant genuinely yelled now, trying to get through to her.

"No, it's a mutual agreement among adults.  DV is a little different."  Allena said in a small voice.  As Grant opened his mouth to go on another tirade, Allena shook her head and looked at him pleadingly.  He stopped and looked at her, wondering what insane argument she had now.

"No, it won't be like you think.  Look, we'll organize it.  We'll do it in rounds.  It'll be like sparring.  Remember how much fun we used to have wrestling each other?"

That much was true.  Grant was a naturally slim man, with no gut to speak of even at 30.  He often got teased for being too skinny even though he worked out enough to keep a thin layer of lean muscle on his body.  Allena was fit, and just a bit larger than him.  She wasn't filled with huge muscles, but she stood only two inches shorter and kept herself decently in shape with running and a couple of trips to the gym a week.  The two of them had often enjoyed rolling around their bedroom or living room in wrestling matches, because the fact was that they were VERY evenly matched.

"Yeah but…"  He started. Allena grinned, seeing a crack in his facade and plowed forward.

"We'll keep it to wrestling to start…" she rushed.  She had clearly planned this speech.  "But if one of us escalates it, the other can do the same.  Say, if I slap you, you can slap me.  If you pull my hair, you can pull mine, and-"

"And if I deck you in the jaw, it'll turn into a whole fucking brawl."  Grant shook his head.  "I told you absolutely NOT."

"So don't deck me in the jaw genius."  Allena giggled a bit, not to be deterred.  "But if you want to," she shrugged "I won't divorce you.  But you'll get it back."

"And if you deck me in the jaw?" Grant raised an eyebrow, a little amused now.

"Well, we'll play it by ear."  Allena smiled.  "We can let out all this frustration with the contractors and the adoption agency and each other all at once, and hopefully, that'll be the end of it.  We can smile and make our way through it.  It'll be out of our system for a good, long time."

"Allena, I don't like-"

"I didn't tell you the best part." Allena grinned, and waited for an answer.

Grant sighed and rolled his eyes.  "Alright, so what's the best part" He asked skeptically.

"Best part is, I think the winner should get to…y'know…use the winner for the night.  Whoever wins gets to fuck the bitchiness out of the loser.  No limits, no holds barred." She chuckled.

That gave Grant a reason to pause.  The two of them were a reasonably kinky couple, but that kind of promise was not one he would dismiss out of hand.

"I still don't wanna hurt you." He mumbled, looking down at his knees a little, trying to hide his blush.

"Tell you what, don't say yes or no right now.  Sleep on it.  We both will.  If you still want to say no tomorrow after we've run our errands, I'll drop it."

Grant placed the first two fingers of each hand on his temples and began to massage them.  "Where did you get this idea anyway?" He sighed.

Allena blushed a lot more deeply now and shrugged. "Well, there was this girl back before we started dating see?  We hated each other.  Constantly talking shit and finally, we just beat the dog shit out of each other.  Well, we ended up best friends after.  We even fucked like rabbits bit long after that fight."  She gave a nervous chuckle at that.  "Look, I'm gonna go to bed.  Sleep on it, and we can decide tomorrow."

Grant found himself slightly intrigued by that story, and wanted to comment, but Allena's quick dismissal brought him up short.  "Alright, fine.  We'll decide tomorrow."  He shrugged and started to stand and follow his wife to the bedroom.  She grinned and gave him a playful push back onto the couch.

"Oh you're still sleeping on the couch.  Let that piss you off a little more."  She said.

Grant sighed and laid back on the couch, deciding not to argue.  He would still say no tomorrow.  He would suggest couple's therapy or something else to get them through this.  But for now, he would entertain her ridiculous idea.  She'd probably decide it was stupid by tomorrow anyway.

When he awoke the next morning, Grant felt a little stiff but nothing he couldn't work out with a stretch.  Their couch was more comfortable than most, and he wasn't too put out by having slept there.  He raised up with the blissful feeling of a lack of memory from the night before as one always does when waking up from a deep sleep.  However, he was snapped back to reality by a small folded piece of paper laying on the coffee table.  On the front, it simply said "Grant".

He rubbed his eyes and picked the note up, unfolding it with a hope that this was an apology letter.

Grant,

First, I want to say I love you.  I really, REALLY do.  But you've also pissed me off to no end for the last three months.  I meant what I said.  I want to fight.  And I want you to be JUST as ready for it as I am.  I wrote this letter to discourage you from saying no right away, because I know that's what you want to do.  Frankly, I NEED to hit you, and I think you need this too.

You've questioned my every decision, you've been on a hair trigger, and you've made me cry enough lately.  So, for the sake of our marriage, I strongly suggest you say yes.  But if you want to say no, I get it.  I imagine there is 7 inches of rubber in the toys drawer scaring you off after all.

We can do this and get it out, or we can keep yelling every other day.  Your choice baby!

I've arranged for you to play golf with Derrick and Corey today at 12.  Ill be out with errands until then.  Text me if you have any questions.

I love you so much,
Allena"

Grant was flabbergasted.  She had been SO friendly when bringing it up before, and now she was trying to intimidate or threaten him into it.  He fumed, and crumpled the letter before standing up and beginning to pace.

"Questioned her?"  He mumbled.  "Made her cry?"

He knew as well as she did that she had done those same things to him.  He caught himself after a few moments however and realized this was the response she wanted.  He took a deep breath, calming breath and once he was composed, pulled out his phone.

"You're serious about this then babe?  You're really THIS mad?"  He typed and hit send in a text message to Allena.  He only had to wait about a minute for a response.

"Currently mad, no.  Cumulatively mad, yes.  And I know you are too."  The text read.

"I mean, I can't say I'm not, but why do we have to FIGHT?"  Grant typed back in a frenzy.

"Because it'll get it out of our system.  Won't have another argument for a year.  Guaranteed."  The reply came.

Grant didn't answer right away.  He went to golf and played four holes with his friends before he pulled his phone out again.

"Just wrestling to start?"  He sent.

"Just wrestling to start.  In fact, I promise I won't escalate it first.  If you escalate first, it's fair game.  If you want, it can be nothing but a wrestling match just like we used to do."

Grant considered this.  He also considered the stakes his wife had put on the fight, and how much he just wanted this whole thing to be dropped.  If he could just get by with just a little bit of rolling around, maybe some submission holds, he could satisfy this strange idea of Allena's, AND maybe have a little fun while they were at it.  Who knew?  Maybe it would help them let off a little steam.

"Okay, fine babe.  We'll do it."  He hit send.

"Knew you'd come around.  No talking until the fight.  See you soon."

When Grant arrived home from his golf game, he walked into his living room to find the furniture had been rearranged the way they always did for their fun little sparring sessions.  He also found that Allena was not here.  When he looked around the room, he saw that in the center of the floor, there was another folded note with his name on it, next to a pair of his compression shorts.  The short legged white ones with black trim that Allena had once told him she really liked seeing him in.  He chuckled and picked up the note.

Grant,

I'll be out for about an hour.  While I'm gone, I want you to get ready.  When I get home, we're getting right to it.  Here's how it's going to work.

We'll fight in ten minute rounds with five minute breaks.  First to five submissions or most submissions after six rounds wins.  The whole house is fair game to fight in, but we'll start here.  Like I promised, I won't escalate it first.

But I'm going to let out my frustration.  I'm going to call you names, I'm going to really come at you to make you give.  And when I'm done, I'm going to REALLY get into it.  I suggest you do the same.  We're leaving it all right here, today.

Grant took a deep breath and folded the note back up.  Oh boy.  What had he signed up for?

« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 08:58:43 AM by southwrestler09 »

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Re: Letting Off Some Steam
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 10:25:40 PM »
CHAPTER 2

Once Grant had put away the note, he checked the clock.  It was 10 past noon, and he wasn't entirely sure how long ago Allena had left the note.  He quickly took a shower and slid the tight shorts on before stepping back into the living room.

He decided to have a quick beer to loosen up, and wondered how long he had until his wife arrived.  And when she had said "getting right to it" had she meant as soon as she walked in?  Or would he at least have time to stretch?  He shrugged as he finished his drink and decided to limber up now.

He put himself through his usual workout stretches and considered what was coming.  She seemed to really be taking this seriously.  No sooner had he finished than he heard his phone ding.  It was a text from his wife of course.

"I'm about to pull in and I've already changed.  My phone will keep time for us.  You'd better be ready to go."  He took a deep breath and typed a quick response.

"I'm ready."

He heard the car pull in, then heard the chime that indicated a phone had connected to the Bluetooth speakers throughout the house.  Obviously so they could hear a bell in any room they went to.

She walked in wearing her pink Nike sports bra and a pair of tight lycra booty shorts.  God he loved that outfit on her.  She shut the door hard behind her and kicked off her shoes.  She didn't bother to remove her little pink socks.

"Listen here." She said brusquely  "I'm going to kick your fucking ass do you hear me?  We aren't playing around this time so you'd better not hold back or you're gonna get hurt.  I mean it.  When the bell goes off, we're going to get this out.  So you'd better get mad, and fast asshole." She planted her feet and put up her hands.

Grant had to admit.  That pissed him off a bit.  He had been nothing but gracious about this fight idea and here she was acting like he had been unreasonable.

"You don't have to be such a bitch about it." He snapped.

"That's right, cuss me.  Call me a bitch.  You're gonna think I'm a bitch soon."  She walked up and shoved him hard in the chest, staggering him back a bit.  "Get mad.  Come on."  She shoved him again, and out of instinct, Grant shoved her back.  Now, he WAS mad.  The frustration of the last few months coming washing back over him

A clicking sound came from the speakers.  A ten second warning.

"Fine." Grant shrugged.  "You fucking asked for it."

"Let's go babe." She said with a cocky little smirk.  And Grant had the sudden realization now that she was ENJOYING this.  Yes, it may be a way to let out their frustration, but she was honestly INTO it.  Fine then.

They were an inch from each other, staring into each other's eyes.  They moved at once, locking together a full second before the bell rang.

*DING*

As soon as they grappled, Grant knew this would be different.  There was no testing each other or feeling each other out.  They were immediately trying to wrench each other to the floor, grunting and growling with effort and frustration.  As always, they were evenly matched in strength and neither one was able to gain a quick advantage.

Grant shifted, and managed to snake an arm around Allena's head in a side headlock.  He squeezed as she wrapped her arms around his torso for balance and groaned a little.

"Call it off now baby.  Call it off and I'll just skull fuck that attitude out of you one good time and we'll call it even." He said without even thinking about the words.

"Fuck you, you can squeeze harder than that."  Allena spat back at him.  "I said, don't hold BACK."  She snapped the last word as she threw her weight against him, hard.  Grant grunted as his balance slipped and he staggered, losing his hold on his wife in the process.  She lost no time driving into him further, taking his legs with her hands and jerking them back.

He thumped to the floor with a heavy "OOF" and Allena pounced on him, and Grant felt her forearm come down across his throat, pressing down.  He gasped for air as he looked up into his wife's serious face.  She scooted higher on his chest to keep him from unseating her too easily.  Grant grabbed at her arm and started to push but she positioned herself to make it more difficult to lift her off.

"You can always hit me you know."  Allena smirked.  "Go ahead.  Hit me."

Grant growled and exploded upward, finally managing to unbalance his wife and throw her off of him.  He rolled to his knees just as she did and the two locked up in a grapple from this position.  They squeezed their foreheads together, both gritting their teeth as they pressed against one another, not exactly trying to wrestle each other to the floor, but pushing and pulling, trying to show the other that they were the stronger one.

Again, it was even.  And again, there was a sense of how different this was for them.  Laughs and taunts exchanged for glares and snarls.

Allena shifted her knees a little further apart, giving her a better stance from their kneeling position and pressed forward, planting one foot to give her better leverage.  She began to drive Grant backward, so he too planted a foot, and gained the ground back, bringing them to another stalemate.

"Fucking asshole." Allena ground out at him, teeth gritted in effort. 

"Shut the fuck up and wrestle bitch."  Grant shot back at her.

They pressed and squeezed until they found themselves on their feet again, slowly rising.  They were bent almost double at the waist, trying now to push each other straight to the floor.

"Oh yeah, wrestle.  Not fight.   Because you're too afraid to take it further.  Limp dicked little chicken shit."  She taunted, her expression twisting into a half glare, half grin.  Grant only snarled, his face turning red at the insult.  Did she MEAN that?  He didn't know, but she was really trying to push his buttons now.

Grant shifted his weight to the side and pulled her along suddenly, causing her to quickly step to keep her center of gravity, but it was all he needed to charge forward and break the stalemate.  The two of them went careening forward and crashed into the couch pushed against the far wall.  Allena tripped and fell back against it in a sitting position.

Grant straddled her waist, planting his knees on either side of her hips, wrapped his slender arms around the back of her head and began to squeeze it against his chest before turning and forcing her to lie on her back on the couch.

This was a move Allena had used on him during their wrestling matches before, and while it was more effective when she did it as a smother against her b cup breasts, he could still crush her against him until she gave up from the pain.

She moaned as he applied pressure, perhaps more than he normally would have….okay, quite a bit more than normal.  But she was not in the least bit dissuaded.  Her legs couldn't clamp around his midsection, so she reached up and took hold of his head, pushing his neck into an awkward angle.  She wasn't trying to injure him, just cause him enough discomfort to force him to let go.

"Give." Grant said in a slightly distorted voice from the way his face and neck were being twisted.  "Fucking give Allena."

Her response was even more garbled with her face squeezed against his bare chest, but somehow he still understood every word.

"Still a chicken shit."  She said, though it sounded more like "ftill ur fchikn shat"  and as she said it, she shifted her hips.  In hindsight, Grant realized that the couch wasn't the BEST place to secure a submission holds like this.  Both of them went tumbling to the floor and their holds on each other broke, but not entirely.  They locked together in a sort of mutual bearhug  and began to roll over and over away from the couch, still snarling at one another until they fetched up against the entertainment center on the opposite wall.  Grant let out a sound of triumph as he found himself on top.  Heaving to catch his breath. He grabbed his wife's wrists and planted them to the ground, pinning her.

For a moment they only stared at each other, breathing hard and looking mutinous.

"Have you fucking had enough yet?"  Grant asked, still wondering with the tiniest part of his conscience if he could end this without going further than a little wrestling, albeit, intense wrestling.

Allena smirked up at him.  He had been married to her long enough now that he could notice subtle differences in her face.  Changes in her demeanor that indicated things.  Her eyes were practically sparkling all of a sudden.  She was nowhere near done.

"Hit.  Me."  She said challengingly.  "Hit me, and MAKE me quit Grant.  Hit me hard enough and I might just call it all off.  Go ahead."

Still Grant only held her down, and she offered no resistance.  "I'm not gonna hit you.  But you'd BETTER quit Allena.  I mean it."  He said angrily.

"Fuck that.  I said HIT ME!"  She screamed the last words at him.  "Think about it Grant.  I've pissed you off for MONTHS.  And I'm literally ASKING FOR IT!"  She started squirming now, not really trying to escape.  "HIT ME YOU PATHETIC FUCK!!"

Something broke inside him.  All at once, the memory of their worst fight of the last few months flooded back.  She had called him a pathetic fuck then too.  He had said things that were just as bad, but as she stormed out of the room, he had buried his face in his hands and cried.  Finally overwhelmed with the stress of it all.  It was too much then, and it was too much now.

He felt his face contort in rage and frustration and he felt himself let go of one of her wrists.  Now unoccupied, the hand snapped itself across his wife's cheek in a resounding *SMACK*

That was it, he had officially given in and escalated the fight.  Now, Allena was free to do the same whenever she wanted.  What was worse, as his hand cracked across her face and her head snapped to the side, she had gasped with pain and shock, but also,

*She grinned at him*

He had played right into what she wanted.

Just as she began to struggle in earnest to unseat him and get back into the fight, (because now, there was no denying that it WAS a fight)

DING!!  The sound of the bell echoed through the house, signaling the end of their first round.  How had it been ten minutes already???  There was no way!  Never the less, Allena stopped struggling and let out an "UGHH!" Of utter frustration as Grant climbed off of her.

There was a whole five minutes to reflect on this now.  Five minutes which could possibly change the course of this whole thing, or make it worse.

Which way it would go, neither of them were sure.  But Grant could tell as Allena surged to her feet and stomped over to the couch that she was regretting giving him the compromise of breaking this into rounds.

Offline WHYBEB!

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 04:16:25 AM »
This has been awesome so far please continue

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2023, 05:29:46 AM »
This has been awesome so far please continue
Thank you very much!  And don't worry.  Chapter 3 is in progress and should be done relatively soon.  Tonight or tomorrow most likely!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 11:01:42 PM »

Grant made his way to the opposite side of the room from his wife and sat down on the edge of the coffee table that had been pushed in the corner of the room as Allena plopped down on the couch.  Her cheek was a shade of red where he had slapped her.

Now, they could wrestle and slap with open ha ds until one of them took it further.  Grant had no illusions that it wouldn't go further though.  They were both breathing heavily and looking at each other.  Grant was still a bit shocked by what he had done.  He had never, EVER considered hitting his wife before, and he couldn't help but feel a bit appalled.  Especially since…well, he had kinda liked it.  She HAD asked him to, and she had grinned about it after the fact, but still.  It was a little jarring for him.

"If you're gonna sit over there and look guilty over one little slap, then this is gonna go REALLY badly for you." She said with a half glare, half daring smirk.  Grant narrowed his eyes and frowned, letting out a scoffing noise.

"I had you pinned.  I didn't have to hit you, I could've just held you down until you quit."

"Oh you pinned me.  But I LET you hold me down.  I'd have gotten out of that.  I just needed to prove you wanted this as much as I do."

Grant had no answer for that.  He just rolled his eyes and looked away from her.

"So are you ready now? To REALLY fight with me?"  She taunted.  Grant whipped his head around to face her, an angry, incredulous look on his
"Why did you want this so badly?" He asked in a slightly annoyed voice.

"I told you.  We needed to do what people who aren't married do sometimes when they're at each other's throats.  Beat the shit out of each other and get over it."  She smirked.  "I know you want to.  You've just got some stubborn masculine idea about not hitting women holding you back.  I mean, that's not a bad thing.  But I'm not some defenseless little princess.  I grew up fighting with boys.  You and I are a good match physically, and I'm the one who asked for it.  So come on.  Do what you wanna do.  Fucking.  Fight.  Me."  Her last three words came out hissed through gritted teeth.

Grant was silent for a while, considering what she said.  Allena didn't say anything else.  Just watched him with a dare in her eyes, obviously trying to discern what he was thinking.

He thought about the last three months.  The stress.   The anger.  The worry.  The arguments.  The things he had thought to himself when he was alone, fuming mad after a big blow out.

"You're right.  I do want it."  He said, his words surprising even him with how true they were.

"Good."  Allena said, a slight tinge of threat in her voice.

*clickclickclick* came the ten second warning bell.

"Do we still need to bother with the escalation rule? Or can we just skip that part?"  Grant asked as he got to his feet, glaring at his wife now.

"Fuck yes we can skip it!"  Allena sounded equal parts threatening and excited.  "We gonna be okay after this?"

"Better than ever.  Til this is over though, we're not."  Grant said, abandoning himself to the fact that he was suddenly getting into this as well.  This wasn't some sexy roleplay they were having, but it felt like it.  The two of them were almost different people now as they stared each other down from across the room, waiting for the bell.  They tensed, hearts racing and breathing steadily as they prepared to spring forward.

*DING*

Surprisingly enough to both of them, they did not leap into action and attack each other by running straight in as they had in the first round when they had only begun by wrestling.

They tensed and jerked forward, but both stopped before coming within arms length of each other by a full step.  It was not out of hesitation to hurt each other.  They had both accepted the fact that they would be doing that.  It was the fact that neither knew quite how the other was going to attack first.  They began to circle each other tentatively, slowly, glaring their challenge at each other.  Both could read the same silent message in each other's eyes in that moment.  'Come at me'

Finally, after having rotated around each other one full time, both of them stepped forward quickly to close the rest of the distance.    The mutual lunge brought them close together and both of them snatched their hands out and clasped them behind each other's necks.  Their legs shuffled for position and they pressed their foreheads together, glaring into each other's eyes.  They made another rotation around each other in this position, pushing and pulling, before Grant made his move.  He brought his knee up just as he broke the connection between their foreheads and jerked Allena down to add to the momentum of the knee he planted into his wife's stomach.

"Ungh!" Allena grunted, eyes widening for a second, but avoiding being winded as she tensed her stomach.  Grant shifted and used his hold on her along with the momentum of her doubling over and roughly shoved her down onto the carpet.  Allena gasped as she hit the floor, but rolled to her back and threw her socked foot up just as Grant made to leap onto her.  The kick caught him in the stomach and he groaned, staggering back a step as rolled back to her feet.

"Guess we're even." Grant growled at her through gritted teeth as he straightened.  Allena lunged in and gave him an open handed slap to the jaw that echoed through the room on impact.

"Now we're even dickhead." She smirked as Grant's cheek began to redden.  Allena followed up by throwing a right handed punch toward the same part of his face she had just struck, but Grant brought his arm up and blocked the blow.  Wrapping his own arm around the one Allena had thrown at him, he jerked her forward and brought his own fist up into her stomach again.  He struck twice, leaving Allena gasping, but she pivoted her stance to the side and sent her own knee right into her husband's thigh.

Grant yelled out at the charlie horse he had been given and his knee folded under him and struck the carpet leaving him kneeling.  Allena struck out and punched him in the jaw with her left hard.  Grant's head snapped to the side and he let out a snarl of anger before lunging his arms forward to try and drag her down.  Allena quickly backstepped away and bounced on the balls of her feet a little as she faced him.

"Nuh uh.  Get the fuck up.  I'm not done with you."  She said venomously.  Grant scowled and exploded upward to his feet, the ache in his leg having subsided with adrenaline and plowed into his opponent, spear tackling her.  Allena hadn't expected it, and was sent careening back as his shoulder caught her just below the ribcage.  She gasped with pain and shock as he drove her back into the wall of the living room with considerable force.  The impact made a dull thud and allena gritted her teeth from the hit.  Grant straightened and planted his left forearm across her chest, pinning her to the wall.  His right came up and popped her in the cheek with a solid punch.  Allena's eyes watered from the blow, and Grant pulled the fist back for a second punch.

Allena moved quick, grabbing the arm that pinned her and twisted it back.  Grant yelped as Allena slipped out from under it and turned, pushing Grant's chest against the wall as she twisted his arm behind his back forcefully.  Her other hand pushed his head against the wall, squeezing it there as he groaned with the pain.

"Give up or I might break it." She hissed at him.

"Fuck you, bitch." Grant groaned out.  Allena snarled and was about to redouble her pressure before her foot exploded in pain.  Grant had brought his own foot up and stomped down on her toes.  She yelled and hopped backward, forced to keep the foot off of the floor temporarily as it throbbed.

"Stomping toes?!  Really?!"  She yelled at him, incredulous.  Grant just gave her a vicious smile and shrugged.

"You wanted a fight.  You're getting one."  He said, rushing forward and wrapping his arms around his opponent's midsection.  Allena yelped as she was lifted up, unable to get away with her sore foot.  Grant lifted her and turned, throwing Allena to the floor, hard and going down with her so his weight landed on top of her.

Allena let out a choked gasping sound as the wind was knocked out of her.  Her back arching as it slammed into the carpet.  Grant made to straddle her waist, but despite having being winded, Allena snapped her legs around her husband' waist in a guard and snaked her arm around his head, pulling in a guillotine choke.

Grant gagged a bit as his air was cut off, not able to help but admire Allena's determination.  Allena gasped to get her own breath back, and then yelped as Grant's fist thumped into her ribs.  It hurt, but she clinched her choke hold in tighter.

Grant pumped his fist into the same place three more times and could hear Allena sucking in air between teeth gritted in pain, but the bitch just wouldn't let go.

Allena screwed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth as her husband pummeled her ribcage, and finally opened her mouth in a scream as she CLAMPED down on the guillotine.  Knowing if she didn't finish this right now, Grant was going to get free.  Mercifully, the punches slowed and got weaker.  Grant's struggling slowed and she could hear the rattle in his attempts to breathe.

"Come on." She pleaded silently.  "Just give!"  She couldn't say the words aloud, lest she lose her iron clad focus on choking her opponent.  The punches stopped and the attacking hand rested on the floor palm down.  The other arm came up shakily and gently ran down the arm she was choking him with.

Three soft taps, and Allena let go with a gasping cry of relief.  She commanded the timer to stop and checked it as Grant rolled to his back coughing.  Four minutes left in round 2.

There was still a long way to go, but Allena silently congratulated herself on taking the first submission, if only barely.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2023, 05:33:45 AM »
This is fabulous. I'm looking forward to a long, uninhibited fight.
sidekick

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2023, 04:56:40 AM »
I feel like a junkie, coming by every day to check to see if another chapter has been added.   :D

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2023, 11:12:09 PM »
I feel like a junkie, coming by every day to check to see if another chapter has been added.   :D

No worries, im still working on it!  Ive worked alot of hours recently and writing has been slow lol

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2023, 08:34:44 AM »
((Looks like this is shaping up to be a LONG story.  Thank you to the person who actually came forward to back this story as a commission just so i wouldn't neglect it in favor of other paid projects.  You are, and have always been a saint!  Anyway, enjoy!))

The two of them slowly got to their feet and went to their respective sides of the room, saying nothing at first as they worked to catch their breath, thinking over what had just gone on between them.

"One to zero." Allena finally said with a smirk.

"You got fucking lucky." Grant growled.  Allena shrugged.

"I'll admit you got my ribs pretty good.  But I would've choked you out in another ten seconds.  I got your ass."

"Just once.  So I'd watch the shit talk." Grant glared at her as she stared back at him, the two waiting for the break to end so they could finish the second round.  Then, Grant spoke up.

"Never mind the six rounds.  I'm not gonna be satisfied unless I get all five submissions.  We'll start the timer over after each fall.  Fight for as long as it takes."

Allena gave him a wicked smirk.  "I like the way you think." She said simply as she reset the round to ten minutes.  They sat in silence again until the clickclickclick of the ten second warning sounded.  They stood and shook themselves out.

"Done warming up?"  Allena smirked.

"I think so." Grant gave her a cocky smile as well.

*DING!*

Allena rushed at her husband, looking to take him by surprise, but Grant saw it coming.  At the last moment, he side stepped and gave his opponent a firm shove in the small of the back.  She was sent stumbling, her own momentum working against her.  She managed to keep her footing, but crashed into the wall adjacent to the hallway that led to the back of the house.  She groaned but turned quickly enough to see Grant coming after her.  She quickly got out of the way and began to back down the hallway, swatting her fists out to keep him at bay.

Grant gritted his teeth in frustration and ducked low, looking for a takedown.  It was Allena's turn to see the tactic coming however.  She shifted her weight and raised her knee, catching Grant in the face!  It wasn't a hard enough blow to break his nose or remove any teeth, but he howled and backed off, clutching his face with one hand as he leaned against the wall of the narrow hallway.  She wasted no time coming at him and throwing an uppercut into his side, just below the ribcage, and followed up with another knee to his stomach.

Grant let out a gasp of air as he partially doubled over.  Smelling weakness, Allena grabbed two handfuls of Grant's short hair and prepared to pull his face into another knee strike.

"RRRAAAAGH!"  Grant bellowed in sheer fury, causing Allena to pause for a half second, a little startled.  Before she knew it, Grant had grabbed and twisted her wrists off of his head and jerked his head forward.  Allena staggered as his forehead crashed into her own, just above her eyebrows.  Again, not hard enough to injure her, but her eyes rolled back as she yelped in pain.

And then Grant had her by the throat.  She gagged as her husband slammed her into the opposite wall of the narrow hallway and began to squeeze.  She grabbed at his wrists, trying to pry them away as she struggled to breathe.  He was looking at her furiously, earnestly trying to choke her out entirely, almost lifting her feet off of the floor as he pushed her into the wall.

Allena would've gasped if she could have as Grant pulled her head away from the wall and shoved it back into the drywall.  It wasn't with all of his force, thank goodness, but it still sent lights popping in her eyes.  She had to do something NOW.

As if without any conscious thought, her knee came up and slammed into her husband's groin.  He yelped, a high pitched sound of distress as his hands immediately fell off of Allena's throat.  He went to his knees, doubled over.

"Fucking bitch!" Grant growled through gritted teeth as Allena took a step back and coughed, gasping to get her breath back.  She had a great opportunity to attack, but she needed the time to recover from that strangle hold.  Grant slowly got back to his feet as Allena finally repaid her body's oxygen debt.  They looked at each other, poised to pounce.

"That was dirty." Grant said menacingly.

"You were fucking throttling me.  Don't be a little bitch about it." Allena smirked.  There was no room in the hallway for them to circle one another, so they stood, slightly crouched, hands raised only a little as they each calculated their next move.

Grant lunged at Allena suddenly, hands open and looking to grapple with her.  Allena met him and the two tied up at the arms and shoulders again.  They grinned their foreheads together, glares of effort and frustration burning in both of their eyes and bared teeth.  Allena slid her lead foot forward and used her leg to nudge Grant's knee just enough to distort his center of gravity a little.  Grant slipped, his eyes widening in surprise.  Allena slipped an arm from the grapple and placed it on his face as she used his momentum to swing him around, slamming the back of his head into the drywall.

Grant gasped with pain as lights popped in his vision.  He felt the wall behind him give way just a little with the solid impact.  Allena's fist drove into his jaw and he felt a bit of saliva fly from his mouth and run down his chin.  He rallied quickly and tilted his head to the side to duck the jab she sent as a follow up.

Allena yelped as her fist completed the hole in the wall that Grant's head had weakened.  She pulled back and clutched her hand in pain only to have Grant grab at her and shove, driving the back of her head into the opposite wall, creating a matching crack in the surface.  Allena wailed and again, the two of them were wrestling on their feet. Shuffling down the hall as they grunted and cursed each other, desperately vying for control.

As they spun down the hall, they crashed back and forth into the walls, trying to shove each other into a surface hard enough to loosen each other's hold.  Neither was giving in to the impacts though, as they grappled and wrenched each other around with reckless abandon.  Savage grins cracked their glaring facades as they wrestled, abandoning themselves to the primal, taboo and primitive EXCITEMENT they felt at this moment.

They were husband and wife, entangled in mutual and consensual physical combat, and each was a perfect match for the other.  Neither had felt more Alive in quite a long time.

The couple continued to grip and whirl with each other until they fetched up against the wall at the back of the hall way.  They wrapped their arms around each other like boxers in a clinch as they both gasped for breath.  It could've looked to an outsider like an affectionate embrace if not for the fact that they punched at each other's sides and ribs, slow and hard, back and forth as they tried to recover enough air to fight in earnest again.

"Give…up?"  Allena gasped as she pegged her husband in an angry red spot on his ribs.

"Not…a chance…" Grant heaved back as he returned with a hook between her ribs and hips.  They groaned with each blow and grunted ad they threw their own, always returning to their clinch against the wall, rolling over it, taking turns with who's back was pressed against it.  Their breathing slowed over the course of a couple of minutes and they felt their burning chests begin to recover from the exertion they had put out so far.  Still they held on, knowing that at any moment, all hell was bound to break loose again.

Grant felt a subtle shift in Allena's stance, and knew she was about to separate from him and go on the attack again.  He wasn't inclined to give her the chance.  Simultaneously, they unwound their arms from around each other's bodies.  Before Allena could make her move however, Grant grabbed her by the front of her sports bra and jerked her toward him, and his incoming fist which crashed into her left cheek.

Allena let out a yelping cry at the blow, unable to defend herself fast enough, having been caught off guard by his grab and yank.  He pulled her into a second punch to the temple, and he could see her eyes roll back a fraction as she stumbled back a step

She managed to get her hands up, one arm batting away his hand from her bra as she twisted her shoulders and landed a quick one-two combo to her husband's face in retaliation, snapping his head from side to side.  As he staggered a bit, Allena snapped her leg put, looking to kick him in the stomach, but he was ready for it.  Pivoting his body to the side to avoid the blow, he caught her leg in midair and jerked it back.

The momentum sent Allena crashing onto the floor, the air whooshing out of her.  She rolled to her stomach, attempting to push herself up, but she collapsed back to the floor with a yell as Grant shoved her to her chest with his right foot.

She attempted to crawl away toward the bathroom or bedroom, both of which were close by at this end of the hall, but was stopped as Grant straddled the small of her back and held her down with his weight.  She groaned, struggling to free herself.  Her scalp came alive with pain as Grant took a handful of her short hair in his grasping fist and shoved her face down.

Allena let out a string of muffled curses and groans as he began to grind her face into the carpet, growing enraged as she heard him chuckling from on top of her.  He pulled her up by the hair and leaned into her ear.

"Give?"  He asked, almost playfully.

"Eat shit you fucking prick." She growled at him, and was rewarded with her face being shoved down again.  She kicked and thrashed but he had her well immobilized.  Luckily, while this particular position was painful, and humiliating, it wasn't going to be enough to make her submit.  The round HAD to be nearly over.  She just had to either escape or ride out the timer.

Almost as if he sensed her thought process, Grant halted scraping her face back and forth into the floor and turned on top of her.  He grinned as he grasped her ankles and began to pull back, locking her into a Boston Crab.  Not something someone would conventionally pull in a fist fight, but as Allena's back began to ache and spasm in protest, she had to admit it was effective.

Grant didn't waste time easing into the submission hold.  He yanked her ankles back and laid on the pressure with little to no mercy.  She screamed, her toes curling in her socks, body jerking and shaking.  She was flexible, but Grant was trying to fold her in half!!

The more she yelled and moaned in pain, the more he applied the pressure.  Allena cursed him, calling him every name she could think of as he abused her back, the words becoming more and more incoherent with each increase in pressure.

"Does it hurt?"  Grant smirked as he gave a little jerk on her legs.  She could only groan and yelp in response.  It was agony!

*clickclickclick*

Oh thank GOD!  The warning signal.  She only had to hold out ten more seconds.  Just ten seconds.  That was easy!

But the clicking sound seemed to only motivate Grant more.  He stopped increasing the pressure in increments, and just began to apply more force rapidly and constantly.  Allena felt tears form at the corners of her eyes as her back and hips SCREAMED in pain.  Her brain was at war with itself to either give up or hold on.  She had to hold on!  The timer was about to sound!  It had to!

But now, her feet were inches away from meeting the back of her head as she wailed in pain.  Just a few more seconds!!!

Bit her mind melted into agonized panic as she felt an ominous popping in her back.  It wasn't an injury, but it came with a throbbing ache that sent her mind into panic.  That, coupled with the absolute agony she was in, broke her resolve.

"I GIVE!  I GIVE!"  She howled, and then let out a cry of relief as Grant released her legs all at once.

*DING!!* The bell sounded almost at the exact moment her legs hit the floor.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!" She shrieked in frustration.  One more fucking second.  If she had held out ONE MORE SECOND, she wouldn't have let Grant have the submission, and she would've had a chance to restart.

As the break timer started, Allena rolled onto her back and placed her hands under herself to massage the spasming muscles, breathing heavily to recover from the strain.  Grant leaned over her then, a strange look in his eyes.  Allena felt her breath catch, wondering if he was going to continue fighting even though the round was over.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and shocked her as he pulled her head up and locked his lips onto hers.  It was the fiercest, hungriest kiss he had ever put on her.  He kissed her like he wanted to DEVOUR her, and she couldn't help but return the embrace, her own hands tangling into his hair as they growled and moaned into each other's mouths.  Finally, after about 15 seconds of this, Grant jerked back, pulling her head away from his and gave her an evil smirk

"One to one." He said through gritted teeth as he glared down at her
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 05:25:23 PM by southwrestler09 »

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2023, 04:59:29 AM »
Grant sat himself against the wall of the hallway, catching his breath wordlessly as he looked down at Allena, still on her back on the floor.  She looked over at him, eyes wide with pain and surprise.

"What…was that..for?" She gasped as she again moved her hands to massage her lower back, though she couldn't help but give him a small, wicked smile.  Grant shrugged and smirked back at her.

"Turns out hearing you scream because you're in pain is even hotter than when you scream in the bedroom." He said, a little tone of challenge in his voice.

"Fuck you." Allena rolled her eyes as she slowly got into a sitting position across from him, wincing a bit at a residual twinging ache that ran down her back again.

Grant stood and fetched their water bottles from the living room and brought them back, tossing one down in front of his wife before sitting down again.

"How's your back?" He asked.  He didn't sound concerned exactly, more curious.  But it did strike Allena briefly as a testament to their marriage that he was checking on her even though they were in the middle of an intense battle.

"I'm fine." She said simply, but she gave him a tiny quirk of a smile.  "I'll admit I didn't expect you to break out the pro wrestling moves.  You got me off guard."

Grant chuckled and gave her a wink.  "That was the point."  They fell into silence for a minute or two as they drank from their waters and stared at the walls opposite them, not quite meeting each other's eyes again.

"This is going to go on for a while you know." Allena finally said, giving Grant a sideways glance.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" Grant raised an eyebrow at her.

"Mmhm." Allena assented, "but one of us, or even both of us might get hurt." She said, unable to keep a smirk from her lips.

"Does that scare you?"  Grant looked her full in the face now.

Allena shook her head slowly.  "No.  Actually…God it feels fucked up to say it but it's EXCITING." She grinned.  Grant smirked back at her then.

"Yeah.  It is."  He said simply.

"And whoever loses…" Allena shivered a bit, letting the sentence trail off.  Grant simply nodded, a mischievous look on his face.

"Personally, I'm already over everything we've been arguing about.  This did the trick, you were right." Grant said.  Allena felt a twinge of disappointment, assuming he was about to call it off.

"But…I want to FINISH this." He added.  Allena gave him a savage smile.

"Then let's finish it."  Allena said quietly, challengingly even.

They stood as the ten second warning sounded through the house, crouching and eyeing each other warily.

*DING!!*

The couple came together with an audible clap as their hands interlaced with each other in a classic test of strength clasp.  They glared as they pushed against each other.  They stalemated as usual for several long moments before Grant twisted his wife's left wrist backward.  Allena hissed in pain, and retaliated by twisting Grant's left with her right.

The test of strength had become something more akin to a playground game of 'mercy' as they began to twist each other's hands around, trying to gain the advantage.  Both of their wrists ached and burned with the ever increasing pressure they laid on each other.  Both of then leaning in and gritting their teeth with pain and effort until their foreheads touched each other.  They soon added their heads to the struggle, shoving against one another in earnest to try and push the other back and hopefully cause a misstep.

Their breathing came in sharp hisses and gasps whenever their wrist was twisted up in a particularly painful way, but neither was willing to cry out or show that the other had gained any advantage.  Grant took a small step to the side and suddenly stopped pushing against his wife.  Allena gasped as she stumbled forward with her now unhindered momentum, and Grant CRANKED her wrists backward.

"Ahhh!"  Allena cried out at the sudden spike of pain, feeling her knees start to buckle as Grant bore down on her, trying to get her to collapse to her knees.  Without conscious thought, she whipped her head back and brought it hard into her husband's forehead. He gave a surprised chirp and his hands loosened as he staggered a half step back.  Allena ripped her hands free and launched a left-right combo that whipped Grant's head side to side.  He looked dazed, his hands not coming up to block the blows.  She whipped her foot up and gave him a solid thrusting front kick to his stomach, sending him crashing backward straight into the door on his side of the hallway.

He stayed on his feet, which annoyed Allena a bit, and though he was gasping, that combo clearly hadn't been the finisher she was hoping for.  With a snarl, she rushed at him, unwilling to let him fully recover.  She rammed her head and shoulder into his chest to further drive the air out of his lungs, and heard a loud *CRACK* as the latch of the door gave way and swung inwards.  The two of them stumbled, wrapped together and fell, the door no longer there to support them.  Allena instinctively wrapped an arm around the back of Grant's head as they came down on the hard tile of the bathroom floor.  She wanted to fight him, even hurt him, but she still didn't want the back of his head smashing on this hard floor at full speed.

They landed and rolled, over and over, gasping at the sudden shock of the cold tile on their bare skin as they wrestled for top position.  Their bathroom was spacious, one of the major selling points that had led them to buying the house.  So, while it was certainly not the largest room in the house, they still found they had room to tangle and struggle on the floor.

Seeing an opening as they tumbled along the tile, Allena shifted her hips and snapped her legs up and around her opponent's midsection and clamped down just below his ribs

"AGH!" Grant gagged as she locked her body scissor into place by crossing her ankles.  She rolled over onto her side and smirked as her husband pried at the vice grip she had on him.  With a snarl he brought his elbow down hard onto one of her thighs, eliciting a gasp from her as the tensed muscles jerked in pain.  He struck again, then a third time.  On the third strike, he didn't raise his elbow but dug it deep into the sensitive place between her leg muscles.  Allena gritted her teeth and tried to hold on, but finally yelped and was forced to let go.

She kicked at his chest and sent him rolling back, creating some distance before he could attempt to mount her.  The couple rolled up to their feet and lunged at each other again.  They traded quick and heavy blows, alternating between head and body for a few seconds, both grunting and crying out involuntarily as each strike hit its target.

Then, both of them had the same idea and stopped their melee, simultaneously snapping their hands out and taking each other by the throat.  They both squeezed, in the practiced way they knew that would not end fatally in the event of an accident, but certainly had the possibility of rendering someone unconscious.  They both gagged, both hands throttling their opponent, neither able to breathe more than the tiniest inconsequential sips of air.  They were trying to bring each other down, but Allena felt her heart lurch as her back foot brushed something.  She hadn't realized just how close her back was to the bathroom counter.  Sensing the advantage, Grant pushed Allena against the counter.  The marble rim pushed into her lower back, and with her body pinned to it, she had lost her leverage.  Grant gave a savage grin through his reddening face.  He pinned her hips against the cabinet doors below the counter and began to push back, bending her body backward over the marble surface.

Allena's face now registered the pain she was feeling in her already sore back as she was awkwardly bent over.  Her fingers and toes began to tingle as her opponent's strangle hold began to take real effect.  Her eyes rolled as her vision began to blur, and she vaguely felt her fingers weaken, and heard Grant gasp a much needed gulp of air.  She tried to kick out at his crotch, trying to escape the same way she had before, but Grant had forseen that, and had her legs effectively pinned.  She pushed at his face, desperately trying to get him off of her, but it was no use!  She was going to pass out!

"Either tap me or black out Allena.  Either way, it's two to one." Grant smirked down at her as she began to see flickering lights just as the lights around her swam in and out of focus.

She didn't know where it came from….her body's natural panic response, her own determination, or, the most likely source, sheer incredulity that he had the gall to call the round before it was over.  Wherever it came from, she felt a rush of adrenaline flood her limbs, giving her one last burst of strength right as she was about to go under.  She got her hands on the edge of the counter under her, and maneuvered one foot to plant on the under cabinet doors.  If she could have breathed, she would have roared with effort as she SHOVED herself forward, unbalancing Grant just enough that she was able to break free from his choke hold and shoved him away.

As she tried to stand and fight however, the numbness in her extremities took over, and she felt a rush as the blood made its way all at once back onto her head.  Her legs wobbled and she went down on all fours, gasping and shaking her head to clear the cobwebs so that she could stand.

"Here," she heard his voice above her and braced for a kick or a stomp, but none came.  Instead, she yelled out as Grant grabbed two handfuls of her short hair and began to pull upward.  "Let me help you up."

Allena moaned in pain as she was forced to slowly get her wobbly legs in place underneath her, forcing herself to stand to alleviate the burning in her scalp.  Once she was fully on her feet, Grant let go with one hand and pistoned a fist into her stomach.  She retched, and began to double over, but Grant caught her.  He wrapped his arms around her body as she was forced to clinch him to stay upright.

"Had enough babe?  There's still a few more rounds.  Maybe you'll-AGHH JESUS FUCK!!"  He suddenly screamed as Allena desperately bit down hard on the place between his shoulder and neck.  "WHAT THE FUCK??" He howled, his arms slipping off of her to try and pry her off of him.  In a sort of mild panic, Grant grabbed her by the hair again and tried to pull her off.  She resisted for a moment, but, not wanting to take a chunk of his flesh off, she relented and let him pull her head back.  She was ready, and swung at him.

She didn't aim a punch, but a hard, open handed slap that cracked across his cheek.  Grant gasped, having not expected that, and took a half step back from her as she advanced.  She considered a take down, but thought better of it, and instead lunged at him, snaking her arm around his neck in a side headlock, pulling him down to force him to bend at the waist.

"No, Grant." She said in a taunting tone as she swung her free hand in an over arcing punch to the back of his head with a thump.  "I…haven't…had…NEARLY…enough"  She separated each of her words with another thumping over hand punch.  Grant's head spun as the blows collided, heavy and solid, beginning to see lights dancing in his vision as he was held in place under her beating.  He attempted to struggle out, but her repeated blows, which kept coming even after she had spoken, were making it hard to focus or figure out his next move

The pounding made him consider the fact that a little payback was in order.  He turned his head, and bit down on the skin that his face was level with, just under her ribs.  More was the pity for her that it was directly on a place where an ugly bruise was looking like it was about to form.

Allena shrieked and her arm stopped coming down on his head, which was a godsend for Grant.  She let go of the headlock and shoved away from him.  Like Allena, Grant let go as soon as he felt the resistance coming and allowed himself to be shoved away.

"Mother fucker!"  Allena hissed, and Grant found he was not sure if he was being CALLED a mother fucker, or if Allena was simply voicing her frustration.

"Don't fight dirty if you can't handle a little payback." Grant smirked at her.

"I bit you because you strangled me half to death and then went after my stomach."

"Always so fucking dramatic.  I did NOT strangle you half to death.  And I only bit YOU because you were trying to cave the back of my head in."

"Now who's being dramatic?" Allena rolled her eyes at him.

"At least you like being choked.  The way you were moaning I kind of thought I was doing you a favor."

"Please, like you're not rock fucking hard right now you fucking pervert."

Grant felt a small flush creep over him at that.  She wasn't wrong, and it wasn't exactly like he could hide ANYTHING in these shorts.

"Shut up.  You wanna talk or do you wanna fight?" He said defensively.

"Waiting on you, dickhead."

They stood, hands raised as they eyed each other up and down, considering what the next perfect move would be.  Finally, Allena ducked as if to go for his body, but pivoted at the last second to shift into an uppercut to the chin which Grant very narrowly dodged.  He knew she would go for a second blow and backpedaled with a quick skipping step to avoid the hook toward his ribs that did, in fact, fly in at him.  She straightened, fists clenched in front of her face and came at him again.

This time she caught him with a jab that connected with his forehead, which he responded to with a vicious blow to her ribs.

"Oh you wanna box now?"  Grant sneered as they both took a swing that connected with each other's cheeks in a perfect cross counter.

"Only because if I put you on this floor, your head will split like a watermelon."  She growled as she closed off the space between them and landed three quick shots to his side, not far from his kidney.

Grant gasped and growled with the blows and gave her a little push backward to get his reach back.  He snapped out a jab that caught his wife on the chin just as his arm blocked the wicked cross that was coming for his jaw.  Her head bobbed back, and Grant pushed the advantage.  He drilled into her, throwing blow after blow at her stomach and body.  She gave as good as she got, but was unable to stop his forward momentum.  They were hurting, yelping with every hit, yelling at each other to indicate they only wanted more.

Neither of them was aware of where they were in the room.  That is, until Allena gasped.  Her backpedaling had put her into the edge of their rather large bathtub.  With an almost comical exclamation of surprise, she tumbled backward, her back landing into the tub as her legs hung out over the side.

She registered two things in a split second.  That this was a bad place to be, and that the look in her husband's eyes meant he had just had a REALLY fun idea.  Well, fun for him maybe.

She quickly tried to scramble out, rolling over onto her front and planting her knees on the floor to get out of the tub, but Grant pounced, kneeling behind her and pinning her thighs and hips to the side of the bath by squeezing his hips into her butt.  She couldn't suppress a small shiver as his bulge pressed against her backside.

She didn't have time to dwell on that though.  Because at that moment, her husband seized her by the hair and pushed the front half of her body down, and ever so slightly to the side.  What was he-....

The answer to her half formed mental question was answered in short order as Grant reached for something above her.  All at once, Grant turned the cold water on full blast, and it was then that Allena realized her head was directly under the spout.

She yelped as freezing cold water doused the back of her head.  She squirmed to try and escape, but Grant had her held firmly in place, and she had no leverage to work with.  The temperature of the torrent raised goosebumps all over her body, but that wasn't the worst of it.  The water ran over her head and down her face into her nose, eyes and mouth, making it IMPOSSIBLE to catch a real breath.  That might not have been a problem if she hadn't been putting out more physical effort in the last half hour than she had in a long time.  She was desperate for air.

This wouldn't drown her, but it was enough to throw her into an involuntary panic.  She thrashed and kicked, but to no avail.  Suddenly the water stopped, all at once.

"You give?"  Grant asked as Allena sputtered water out and coughed, gasping for breath.

"Fuck…no.." She said, and the water began again.  He held her there longer this time before pulling her out.

"You sure?"

"Eat…a DICK!" She bellowed at him between sputtering coughs.

Again the water started, and this time it didn't stop.  He held her there, adjusting his weight to keep her pinned as she squirmed and fought against him.  While this tactic wouldn't even knock her out really, it made her brain whirl into survival mode.  She felt her thoughts suddenly become muddled until only one thought penetrated the haze.

'GET OUT OF THIS'

She almost sobbed, spitting water and gasping for air between the rivulets that ran down her face.

"AH GIB!"  She wailed.  The water didn't stop, but Grant jerked her head out from under the stream by the hair, eliciting a whine from her.

"Come again?"  He asked.

"I.. fucking give…fucking ASSHOLE LET ME UP!!"

If she hadn't been seconds away from a panic attack, she might not have reacted so angrily.  In fact, she almost admired him for the ingenuity in that technique.  But all she could think as he let go of her and cut the spigot off was that he was 'a fucking piece of shit fuck head that fucking sucks fucking fucks' or something to that effect.

She got herself out of the tub and sat with her back against it.  She gasped and fought to catch her breath as she spit water out as it ran down her face and onto her chest.

"You okay?"  Grant asked.  There was a hint of actual concern there.  God she loved that man, even if he was a fucking piece of-....well, you get the idea.  She nodded, placing her head between her knees as she willed her racing heart to slow down.

"Gonna….fuck you up…for that…" she breathed at him.

Grant chuckled, and reached out to ruffle her soaking wet hair with one hand.  "I do love it when you talk dirty.  But regardless, there's something you need to know."

"Hm?" Allena asked, still breathing hard, and not looking up.

"That's two to one." He said, and Allena could actually hear the smirk in his voice.  She said nothing in response.  Only raised one hand and gave him a single middle finger as she recovered.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2023, 05:03:24 AM »
Hope the wait was worth it!  Also, as a side note, i mentioned that someone who enjoyed this story came forward in the middle of it and backed it financially as a commission.  They suggested that i should let you all know that this was a ((very generous)) SPONSORSHIP rather than a traditional commission.  The sponsor has not in any way asked to influence the direction or details of this story.  It remains, and will remain to completion, my own ideas and work.  Thank you again for liking my work so much, you backed it so i could prioritize it as i do my other paid works!

Also, someone else came forward to sponsor the completion of a trilogy between a certain mother/daughter pair that ive done a couple of stories about in the past.  So stay tuned.  If anyone else is interested in a commission, feel free to message me, BUT, please note that i am completely booked, and at this point, i will have to start a waiting list.

Again, my DEEPEST thank yous to not only those who sponsor/commission me, but also those of you who take time to comment or message me about how much you enjoy something i write.  I love you all in equal measure.  Its those words of encouragement that keep me writing, FAR more than money.

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2023, 06:02:59 PM »
Hope you're able to come back to this series, since it has become one of my favorites on the whole site.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 11:02:56 PM by Jessi the Country Cougar »

Offline Jiaaacson

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2024, 05:11:57 PM »
such a good story, hope you can come back and continue it!