News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ages of catfighters

• 35 Replies

Offline Links9911

• God Member
Re: Ages of catfighters
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2024, 11:27:07 PM »
I like to see catfights between women from the age of 40 to 60 years. As you can see in the polls I create in the polls-section. Most polls of me are with women older than 40 and strong. Look at my polls and say what you likr about them. I look forward to your comments.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2024, 11:36:12 PM »
I was 66 (I'm 75 now) when I had my last fight, we were evenly matched and she was just 2 years younger than me - and we both hated each other and had a previous encounter 20 years prior so it was the best way to sort things out.
sounds like you two really wanted to settle it and didn’t let age get in the way

Offline MaggieSinclair

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2024, 11:42:28 PM »
I was 66 (I'm 75 now) when I had my last fight, we were evenly matched and she was just 2 years younger than me - and we both hated each other and had a previous encounter 20 years prior so it was the best way to sort things out.
sounds like you two really wanted to settle it and didn’t let age get in the way

That's what happens when 20 years+ best friends fall out and feel betrayed, angry, let down, we really wanted to sort it out, on both occasions

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2024, 10:19:51 PM »

Kudo's to you for that revelation. I'm sure that someone will be along at some point to ask you how the fight went, who won & was there any rules or just an all out brawl ? Oh hold that thought ! LOL

Cheers,
I've been a devotee of female combat for the majority of my 65 years. Never been lucky enough to see one IRL so thanks to the Internet for widening my horizons somewhat and altering my early misconception that it was a somewhat solitary fetish.

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2024, 10:25:30 PM »
These days I would prefer to see the more mature ladies in combat. A slightly more voluptuous figure is acceptable, as in Maylay from Crystal, Ayeshia from TPC, Diane from Kontex to name three examples.
I've been a devotee of female combat for the majority of my 65 years. Never been lucky enough to see one IRL so thanks to the Internet for widening my horizons somewhat and altering my early misconception that it was a somewhat solitary fetish.

Offline MalksD78UK

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2024, 11:43:15 PM »
While I'm happy to watch women of any age fight, I find myself with a preference these days of fights involving women who are 40+ years old