News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

RETIRED WOMEN WRESTLERS

• 5 Replies

Offline 305CaliforniaSupreme

RETIRED WOMEN WRESTLERS
« on: January 05, 2024, 01:03:06 AM »
Guys as Catfight fans, we take an unwritten oath to protect the identity of these women. But has anyone realized that some retired female wrestlers are way up in power? Like they are currently judges, serve in congress, well-known professors, etc.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 01:24:05 AM by 305CaliforniaSupreme »

Offline Okguy

• Married couple seeks possible f vs.f wrestling mat
Re: RETIRED WOMEN WRESTLERS
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 01:11:17 AM »
Guys as Catfight fans, we take an unwritten oath to protect the identity of these women. But has anyone realized that some retired female wrestlers are way up in power? Like they are currently judges, serve in congress, close with very powerful people, etc.
I always want to know what happens to them and wonder who the others are that we don’t know about. I understand why the women make it hard to find out what they are up to. Many may not want their families to know and aren’t sure of the reaction they will get. It’s TRULY a shame that fans wouldn’t respect their privacy and sooner or later someone is going to spill the beans.. That’s why I enjoy the autobiography and biography on the lady wrestlers so much.
This is a shared profile the wife and I share it and either may on anytime. We are looking for submissions wrestling matches for her. I introduced her to it and she enjoys it. A few things that are hard NO’s swinging, hard erotic matches and nude.

Offline 305CaliforniaSupreme

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 01:28:12 AM »
Guys as Catfight fans, we take an unwritten oath to protect the identity of these women. But has anyone realized that some retired female wrestlers are way up in power? Like they are currently judges, serve in congress, close with very powerful people, etc.
I always want to know what happens to them and wonder who the others are that we don’t know about. I understand why the women make it hard to find out what they are up to. Many may not want their families to know and aren’t sure of the reaction they will get. It’s TRULY a shame that fans wouldn’t respect their privacy and sooner or later someone is going to spill the beans.. That’s why I enjoy the autobiography and biography on the lady wrestlers so much.

Based on what I have discovered, it’s better to just mind our business so that we’re not putting anyone in harm’s way or millions of dollars will be lost in the stock market. I wish I was kidding
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 03:46:29 AM by 305CaliforniaSupreme »

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 08:24:37 AM »
I saw a very favorite wrestler of mine accidentally on Facebook last year and she is involved in a completely new career. Glad for her.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 08:25:25 AM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 10:07:02 PM »
We just have to respect there wishes.  There have been drama's in the past where ladies had moved on and then got exposed, causing them personal problems.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 02:07:00 AM »
To the person who private messaged me.  I deleted your message and will not name names.  I will respect the Ladies wishes for privacy. Do not contact me again.