News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Why do catfighters attack the crotch?

• 11 Replies

Offline NoShirtNoShoesNoMercy

• Looking for Literate Cyber Partners!
Why do catfighters attack the crotch?
« on: October 18, 2023, 03:14:27 AM »
I've done quite a few rps and seen a lot of catfight videos. I'd like to think I understand enough, but I've always been curious as to why some women who catfight attack the crotch in their battles. I'm not talking about sexfights where the intent is to arouse the other. I'm talking one (or both) fighter straight up grabbing the others crotch with the intention of doing damage.

If the intent is to hurt the other in any way then it makes sense, but it is intriguing what else goes through their minds. And you don't see guys sticking their hand down to grab their opponents cock and balls.

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
Re: Why do catfighters attack the crotch?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 06:22:37 AM »
I would post that it's because it is a FETISH video, and so it's inherently sexual.  And believe me, I've seen many MVM videos where cocks and balls are indeed grabbed for the same reason.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 12:14:09 PM »
Ita  very sensitive area and causing too much

pain on your opponent will hopefully cause he to

scream her surrender.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 01:03:33 PM »
very true dvp60  been on both ends of that action
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 10:35:06 PM »
So, when you are in an all out struggle, you can end up in positions that are not normal with respect to your opponent.  And the crotch of the other fighter is sitting there, right in front of you, and she's squeezing on you and you need her to release.  Out of desperation, fuck yes, I'm grabbing, twisting, maybe even digging in nails and raking.  Truth is, I've been on both ends of this.  Yes, fighting is a fetish, so there is that sexual element involved.

And then, sometimes you just hate a bitch, and go out of your way to go after her there, whether its kicking, kneeing, punches or grabbing, because it can carry a mental element of dominance, out of core disrespect, of painful vulnerability, of possible longer repercussion and embarrassment (maybe her man will notice the damage), and instills fear of serious damage to sexual functioning. 

It doesn't happen every fight, and its not a primary tactic, but it does happen.

Offline Casanova12

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2023, 10:01:58 AM »
It's a form of obtaining dominance over the rival especially one that's hated. As pointed out earlier women try and humiliate and degrade their opponents more than men do and hence while a grab to the crotch is painful it is also very humiliating for the reciever especially of they are helpless to stop it.

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2023, 02:32:39 PM »

Maybe the better question is "Why not?".
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline NoShirtNoShoesNoMercy

• Looking for Literate Cyber Partners!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2023, 08:45:59 PM »
So, when you are in an all out struggle, you can end up in positions that are not normal with respect to your opponent.  And the crotch of the other fighter is sitting there, right in front of you, and she's squeezing on you and you need her to release.  Out of desperation, fuck yes, I'm grabbing, twisting, maybe even digging in nails and raking.  Truth is, I've been on both ends of this.  Yes, fighting is a fetish, so there is that sexual element involved.

And then, sometimes you just hate a bitch, and go out of your way to go after her there, whether its kicking, kneeing, punches or grabbing, because it can carry a mental element of dominance, out of core disrespect, of painful vulnerability, of possible longer repercussion and embarrassment (maybe her man will notice the damage), and instills fear of serious damage to sexual functioning. 

It doesn't happen every fight, and its not a primary tactic, but it does happen.
Very interesting perspective Jessie.
Much appreciated.
I've always thought it was mutually assured destruction when this happens. Once you attack this way, you can't take it back

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2023, 09:01:58 PM »
From a catfight fan point of view, this tactic is one of my fav, along with hairpulling, breast grabbing and body punching. Crotch attacks are very effective in getting your opponent to release a hold as it is very painful. Going for it also can get a clear submission if apply along with a hard hair pull/breast squeeze. The interesting part is who is going to initiate it first and when, knowing a retaliation will be incoming. Womanhood is on the line in any case. Nadia White vs Bella Gypsy for an example.

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2023, 08:16:58 PM »
Because it is a painful attack. Especially punch. Even despite we are women.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2023, 11:17:46 PM »
Perhaps the most sensitive area which can be very painful if maul/grabbed. Also it is an offensive tactic to gain a submission or a defensive move to thwart an aggressive opponents momentum. Pussy attacks should be permitted in arranged all-out catfight. Love it when the ladies go for it showing no mercy with the intent on finishing her rival. Talked to several fans and are in agreement.

Offline LovesWrath

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2024, 06:12:58 PM »
Because a low blow will stop her in her tracks every time