News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: Lacey Chabert vs Danielle Harris

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Lacey Chabert vs Danielle Harris
« on: August 24, 2017, 01:06:05 AM »
{alt}

An onscreen fake fight led to real desires to hurt the other.  That was the case with Lacey Chabert and Danielle Harris.  There weren’t many women with the ability to get under Lacey’s skin but Danielle was one of them.  Lacey was in the Hellfire pit with a pair of yoga pants on and a cut off top.

Danielle walked in and was in her bra and panties and before she was to enter the ring she held up a picture of her choking Lacey Chabert from their mutual movie.  “Like I said then I liked the feeling of your throat in my hands.  I get to do it for reals this time.”

“Get in here now you little slut.”  Lacey was four inches taller than Danielle but other than that they matched up real well against the other.

For her size a 34B was big tits and she had a terrific ass to go with strong short legs.  Danielle went to go in the ring then backed away as Lacey was coming at her.  “Oh bitch you don’t get a cheap shot.  I end you here tonight or you end me.”

“I don’t need a cheap shot to beat you.”

“You need a fucking miracle now will you back the fuck up.”

Lacey was standing in front of Danielle “Fuck you, I’ll back up because I’ve never wanted to hurt someone the way I’m going to hurt you.”

Lacey backed up and held her arms out challenging Danielle to get in the ring and Danielle looked around at everyone watching.  “Did anyone hear what this bitch said.”  The crowd was wild “I’m about to make her eat those words.”

Danielle got in the ring and went straight at Lacey at a speed Lacey wasn’t expecting.  Head down she pushed Lacey into the ropes she hit two punches to the side and lifted Lacey up but Lacey got back down and twisted her hips so her back wasn’t against the ropes.  Everyone around thought Lacey was about to out class Danielle Harris

She went for a knee but ended up on in the air as Danielle drove forward again.  A loud thud on the dirty mat and a moment later Lacey’s shirt was ripped off.  Danielle got up enough she hit a punch to Lacey but then Lacey started raising her hips and twisting her body and Danielle was off her.

Both rolled backward and got up, Lacey discarded her torn shirt and the two traded slaps.  They traded slaps again and now Danielle went for a punch but Lacey countered it into a full nelson which she dropped grabbing two hand fuls at the middle of Danielle’s bra.  She ripped it open in front of a maddening crowd.

Danielle didn’t care she threw her leg back getting Lacey between the legs.  Danielle removed her torn bra and turned to get it around Lacey’s neck.  She almost had the choke when Lacey pushed down and fought out of the choke by also pushing away and then to the side.  She dropped to her knees and grabbed both of Danielle’s legs and pulled them together and hauled up taking the woman down

Lacey hit one punch to the cheek then pushed her body up to get a better punch but Danielle dropped the bra and hit a back elbow to get Lacey away.  They both were on their knees and went for the others hair.  Some pulls, pushes and rips and Lacey ended up throwing Danielle onto her back

She enjoyed her work for a second then leaped toward Danielle who turned her hip and Lacey hit it and went under the bottom rope.  Lacey looked and Danielle smiled and kicked her with both feet in the stomach sending her outside the makeshift ring.  It was only a two foot drop but it still hurt.

Lacey rolled onto her back and Danielle got to the outside of the ring apron waited and jumped off splashing her full body onto Laceys’ when Lacey rolled back onto her back.

Danielle bounced up and then was back down on top of Lacey “You are a overrated over inflated weak ass bitch who I’m going to beat the hell out of and embarrass with joy.”

Danielle was lifting her body slightly and slapping her tits down on Lacey’s “I’m the one woman here who knows you truly knows you and I will fucking hurt and embarrass you… I fucking can’t stand the sight of you.”

“Yeah your sight.”  Danielle brought her hand below Lacey’s eyes and scratched.  As Lacey screamed she spit in her mouth and picked her up and threw her over a table.

“How you all liking it, how do you like these.”  Danielle cupped her tits then turn and kicked Lacey in the side. 

She picked Lacey up by the bra and put Lacey’s head between her legs.  First thing she did was lift the bra up until it snapped.  She then scratched at Lacey’s back while keeping pressure on the head.  She then grabbed Lacey by the yoga shorts and hauled giving Lacey a tremendous wedgie and she began to laugh.  It was clear beating Lacey Chabert wasn’t enough she had to humiliate her

“Look at her cheek, look at them she’ got a bit of a fat ass don’t she.”

Lacey stood up and flipped Danielle over her back.  Harris landed on a table and Lacey stumbled forward and removed her yoga shorts from her ass.

Her head turned slightly as Danielle was groaning on the table.  The Chabert/Spears technical festival was not this.

Lacey spun quickly and her feet hit hard and she marched toward Danielle and grabbed her by front of the shorts and yanked and lifted while keeping Danielle Harris on the table “Don’t you give up, don’t you fucking give up I want to fucking hurt you.”

This was a Lacey chabert people weren’t used to seeing and they loved it.

Danielle was kicking her leg frantically and then reached and hauled down the back end of Lacey’s shorts revealing her ass.  Lacey let her go and walked back and was pulling the shorts back up when she saw Danielle Harris coming at her. 

Harris’s hands went straight for Chabert’s tits and she pushed her and put Lacey atop a table and was ripping into her tits.

She gave a inward twist and it got a scream from Lacey as her tit flesh twisted like a corkscrew.  She then let go and tore the bra off only to get  kicked away by Lacey.  She stayed on the table her tits had been attacked so many times since she turned 18 but never had they hurt that uch from an attack.

Danielle was coming back after Lacey but was again pushed away by Lacey’s feet.  She went a third time but Lacey flipped Danielle over her hip and over the table.  Chabert then pushed the table down hoping to use it as a weapon and make Danielle quit.

Danielle moved and Lacey quickly was getting past the table and hit a kick that got Danielle in the tit.  “Fat tit you have there with no firmness.”  She hit another kick and it slapped against Danielle’s ribs and it lifted Harris off the ground.

She bent down picked Danielle up by the hair and lifted her up to her knees “You think your something special… You think you measure up to me…” She threw her face first to the ground “You don’t”   She got behind Danielle and removed her panties.

Lacey was forcing Danielle up to her feet when Danielle threw a leg back.  Chabert closed her knees in time to block it but then got hit with the back of Danielle’s elbow and that made blood start coming from Lacey’s mouth but no one noticed until Danielle turned and hit a right haymaker that whipped Lacey around causing her to spit blood.

Danielle grabbed Lacey by the back of the shorts and pulled her in for a reverse bearhug.  She squeezed then dropped her hands downwards both into Lacey’s shorts.  “How much you hating fighting a woman who wants to embarrass you as much as she wants to hurt you… I know that’s how to really beat you.”

Lacey threw her head back and it crashed hard into Danielle’s nose busting it up.  Lacey turned and hit a uppercut that sent Danielle back and she fell across the fallen table.  People were trying to get in front of Lacey but she wasn’t having it.  She was humiliated so she punted Danielle between the legs and pulled her forward

“Night night.”  She began to choke Danielle Harris and randomly slam the back of her head down all Danielle could do was smile.

Lacey may have won but the question arose if not for that table spot would she have won.  Danielle Harris did prove herself a thorn for the victorious Lacey Chabert.  Lacey had to wonder if that thorn would ever show back up