News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Milla (Suitefights) VS Goldie (Double Trouble/JMR/Many more) Hands on titfight!

• 3 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Goldie has been, and still is, a big favorite of mine. Then along came Milla, I noticed her right away and I have enjoyed many of her fights, so she has slowly started to replace Goldie as my favorite. Then Goldie recently fought in a much more real catfight then I had ever seen her in and she did great and I was like,.. wow... she still is a sexy breast mauling beast. Now I thought what if these two favorites of mine meet in one of my favorite type of fights, who would win? So now I can't get them out of my imagination and they don't like to share so its been fantasy fight after fantasy fight between them, Milla is currently clawing her way to another win in my mind, but Goldie made her submit the last fall with a savage twisting that had Milla screaming, something I have never seen in any of her fights, so I can't get that out of my head either now :) Let me know who you think would win!?

Enjoy your day/night!  AJ
Wrdwvr

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
I cannot find a wrestler named Milla under Suitefights which is why always a good idea to include pictures with your polls.  I am going under the assumption you are referring to Mila Rose (one L, not 2).  If not, please include photos of the girls in the poll...

{alt}

and here is a pic of Goldie Blair

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:30:41 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Since before I started the poll I wondered ,would I rather see Mila crushing Goldie’s tits and making her beg or would I rather see Goldie mangling Mila’s tits and seeing her beg! I know what the poll decision was but as I kept imagining who would win and as I went along I found I wanted to see Mila the victor more then my old favorite Godie!. The saying about anticipation of an outcome sometimes being more enjoyable than the actual outcome, came to mind as I imagined the fight in my mind over and over. I could not help but imagine seeing Mila clawing Goldie’s bigger boobs with her nails ripping down the fronts of each boob, as Goldie cried out in anguish, then switching her attack and sinking her fingers in deeply into the now mangled and scratched up breasts, twisting them all around in her hands and squeezing them like putty in her hands! Unlike the many videos I had seen of Goldie taking a tit mauling, this would be a real mauling! She would have Goldie screaming and I imagined the look on Goldies face as Mila tugged her forwards by her tits, taunting her with every step then dragging her down onto her knees and continuing her crushing attack as Goldie tried to pull her hands from her aching and scratched breasts. I could just imagine Mila straddling Goldies belly, trapping her arms under her knees and again sinking her fingers into each tit and mauling them as Goldie cried and sobbed. That was something I had never seen in any of her videos.
Wrdwvr

Offline linftr

• God Member
I respect and marvel at Wrdwvr's literary talents in the catfight field and am glad he is correct as to the result of a fight of between Mila and Goldie.   The British Cow Goldie would be mauled and milked till she wept, and this upstart Mila would enjoy it so much, she would keep going, to the entertainment of any watchers.  Brown cows will lose to white ones every time!