News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight Scenarios

• 0 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Catfight Scenarios
« on: September 26, 2018, 04:43:30 AM »

Fight 1) two girls playing hula hoop get too close and bump into each other.  An argument ensues and the two girls get into a fight, the loser stripped and spread eagled in her hoop. 

Annie
{alt}
Aurielle

Fight 2) Having met two girls at the bar, I was getting ready to leave and the two ladies were trying to influence my decision on which one to take home.  I tell both girls they have a great ass and they decide to fight until one is able to facesit smother the other unconscious.  I leave with the winner and the loser left nude at the bar.

Jelena (blonde) vs Mandy (brunette)
{alt}

Fight 3) At a graduation party, two pairs of best friends find themselves at odd with each other other school rivalries.  They pair off and the winners walk off leaving their opponents nude with their tassels tying their hands. 

East Side girls
{alt}
{alt}
West Side girls

Fight 4) The lucky guy is in the right spot for two girls settling their differences in the elevator.  The winner strips her opponent and walks out telling the guy to have his way with her.

Bella (black dress) vs Victoria (red outfit)
{alt}

Fight 5) Ally makes unwanted advances on Melanie in the shower which she doesn't take too kindly.  They come to blows.  Will Ally win and make Melanie bring her to orgasm OR will Melanie win and leave a broken Ally on th eshower floor with a bar of soap shoved up her ass?

Ally (brunette) vs Melanie (blonde)
{alt}