News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

KARLY_KATS Vs Jennifer Carpenter NHB

• 4 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
KARLY_KATS Vs Jennifer Carpenter NHB
« on: December 29, 2013, 12:59:53 AM »
It was a sunny, yet mild day. The temperature comfortable, yet not to hot. The sky partly cloudy. Yet the clouds mostly white or light grey. Holding very little threat of rain.

I was getting to spend time, with a very lovely, and sexy lady from the U.K.
Most people knowing her as Karly_kats.
I had chatted with Karly online, and seen a photo or two of her. Yet Karly in person, was truly stunning.
Karly was simply a beautiful, and sexy woman.
Lovely face, framed by her long dark hair. Soft, pretty eyes. With full, and very kissable lips.

The sky clearing more, as sun light cascaded over her, while we walked.
Karly was wearing a black, with white polka dotted sun dress.
The dress clinging to her pleasing curves. Her shoulders, and upper back bare.
Not to mention, how large, firm, and impressive her breasts were. Proudly thrust, and threatening to spring free, every step she took or time she inhaled.
I loved and respected Karly as a friend. Yet I could not deny, hoping for a wardrobe malfunction. Her skin smooth, supple, and making me wish I could see more.
Her heels clacking on the stones of the courtyard.

We had been heading to a place, I wanted to share with her during her visit. Kind of a small town, with old world germanic, and christmas themes.
When we passed another small town. Karly wanting to give it a look see.

Surprisingly it seemed mostly deserted. We parked, got out, and began walking around. Making our way, to what seemed to be an outdoor cafe.
The white bricked walls of other businesses butting against it.
In the front empty tables, and chairs.
One of the things that drew Karly's attention to it, was the cafe's courtyard, and decorative fountain.

"Mmmmmm Stormy, you know this Kat could use a nibble of something." Karly says softly.
She had been enjoying the day. Even more, she loved teasing, and tormenting her host.
Storm was trying so hard, to act the gentleman for her.
While Karly did everything she could. To lean forward, to arch her back nicely at times. Anymore she would have had to drop her top, to display her very nice sized, firm tits for him.
Oh he looked, with out a doubt. Yet he always looked back up at her face.
Karly was used to guys talking to her tits. The fact he met her eyes with his.
Was having a very arousing feeling, making her feel Katty, and maybe wanting to be snuggly later.
At the Inn they would stay at. They had adjoining rooms.
Yet maybe they would finish the night in one.
"Would you stroke my kitty?" Karly asks very innocently, while again, moving to give a great view of her cleavage.
Karly using a double use of what she wanted. Ready to mention her cat back home.
His gaze making her know, he was for sure, trying to fight the image of his friend Karly naked, while stroking her, and making her purr.
Maybe her nipples hard, while he licks them, before kissing her kitty.
Karly was starting to get all warm, and bothered thinking of it.

"Sir, please step away from your low end whore." A woman's voice announces we are not alone.
"You slut, hands in the air, your under arrest." She says, as Karly and I turn to see her moving towards us, gun drawn in hand.
"Who the fuck do you think you are bitch?" Karly demands, yet seeing the gun complying. Her arms going up, her tits almost popping free.
"Little gutter mouthed bitch are you?" "Well shut your fucking hole, until I say different." The woman replies.
"Sir your probably lucky I came by." "This mouthy cxnt, is wanted as possible suspect, in several hooker related murders." "I'm officer Debra Morgan." she says, moving even closer to us.
Karly's mind quickly realizing she should recognize the name. Yet her thoughts jumbled, with the accusations as well.

The officer, was attractive, with a slight smile, to her sensuous lips.
Dressed in a simple pink, with black stripes tank top. Like Karly, pleasingly no bra needed or underneath. The slender brunette, was pleasingly curvy in the right places. Bobbling nicely, as she walked forward.
A pair of dark slacks, the rest of her outfit.
She had a badge suspended in a holder, hanging from her neck. Sandles and red polish on her feet, and toe nails.
"This cheap whore is going down!!" Debra says, grabbing Karly, and pushing her in front of her.
"Fuck me Jennifer Carpenter!!" Karly blurts out.

"Way to blow your line, now suck wall bitch!!" Jennifer says, before slamming Karly against the wall. Pulling cuffs from her pants pocket, to put onto Karly.
"Suck this fucking slag!!" Karly replies, driving a heel, down onto Jennifer's foot, making her release Karly, while howling in pain.
Then driving an elbow in reverse, into Jennifer's sleek belly. Driving the wind from her, doubling her up.

Karly clears the wall, and turns to face her adversary. "Always thought about kicking your skinny ass bitch." Karly says, standing sure of herself now.
Yet the other woman still holding cuffs, and a gun.
"Fine whore, you want to fucking do this fight ad lib." Jennifer replies, slowly regaining her air.
"Here, hold these, and don't try fucking with me, for your whore girlfriend." Jennifer ads, handing her weapon, cuffs, and badge to me.
The gun feeling very light, to be real.
"Let's do this cxnt!!" Jennifer hisses. Before launching a fist, that impacts Karly's midsection.
Karly not expecting it, unable to do anything but cry out, before doubling up.
To my delight, her right breast, slipping free to the slowly hardening nipple.
Before Jennifer grabs Karly by her hair, and begins forcing her to follow. With jerks, and yanks of her long dark hair.
The two move closer to the water fountain. Karly's chest heaving, as she tries to breathe, and free her hair.
"Time to clean up your act, you foul mouthed slut." Jennifer says calmly, before shoving Karly's pretty face, and head down into the water.

"That's enough, let her go!!" I order, moving ahead, as Jennifer, raises Karly's head out. Before dunking her again.
Then Jennifer cries out, and releases Karly, as another elbow, has found it's mark.
"Thanks Stormy, but I got this bitch!!" Karly gasps out, between some coughing.
"Girlfriend, you just got my claws out!!" "Now let me show you how this is done, you damn, uptight bitch!!" Karly says.
Before gleefully grabbing a gasping Jennifer's hair, and returning the favor. Soon Jennifer's face, and head are being shoved into the fountain, over the side.
Her top becoming sodden, as she is dunked, pulled up, and dunked again. The wet tank, clearly showing off her nice sized breasts, as her chest heaves.
Karly grinning wickedly, while enjoying herself.
Then a shriek of surprise, as Jennifer grabs Karly's hair.
The two beautiful brunette's yanking some hair free, as they both pull, and use each others hair for leverage.
twisting, and turning to face each other.
They both cry out, and go over the side, into the water together.

Karly rises first, and simply looks like some sexy siren, ready to lure men to their deaths, with her beauty, and body.
Her dress top was down now, her breasts glistening, and heaving proudly thrust and naked. Nipples and temper both fully engorged now.
Her one arm, holding the rest of her sodden dress up. Her other hand working to slick her long dark hair back, to clear her vision.
Karly had been teasing Storm with her tits all day. Fine he finally got to see her topless, chest heaving.
As Jennifer begins rising. Karly turns to Storm, thrilled he was heard ready to come to her rescue.
Yet also enjoying how pleased his gaze obviously was. As he took in her wet, topless figure.
Karly blows him a kiss, arching her back slightly. Before turning to face Jennifer again.
"Hey, cover up you fucking cow." "No one wants to see you naked." Jennifer taunts, preparing to fight.
"Well sorry to burst your bubble, but Stormy probably would enjoy seeing me bare ass naked." "He has good taste that way." Karly says, her own eyes roaming Jennifer's wetted figure.
The tank top conformed now to Jennifer's nice sized breasts. Nipples clearly hardened, and poking into the sodden material.
"Let's see if he cares to see a mouthy bitch like you as naked, shall we?" Karly says.
Before dropping her hand from her dress. No longer caring if it stayed on.
As arms, and nails extended. She launches an attack at Jennifer.

The two surge forward. Jennifer trying to grab Karly's hair one hand. While grabbing a hand full of firm, quivering tit with her other hand.
Karly simply pulling, and tearing at Jennifer's top. Until it begins coming apart in her hands, baring her opponents well formed breasts.
"Fucking whore!!" Jennifer screams, as Karly begins to slap, and hit at Jennifer's exposed tits.
"Sorry, my man Stormy likes my tits better." "Bet he would not even want to fuck an anorexic slut like you!!" Karly trash talks.
As the two begin to trade tit slaps, and punches.

Karly had to admit, as Jennifer's top was stripped. She liked the other woman's exposed body. Jennifer was slinky, yet had nice curves, where it mattered most.
Now she wanted to get her out of those pants. Yet her brief moment to fantasize. Is broken, as Jennifer begins back handing her own large breasts, with wet slaps of her hand.
Karly being staggered slightly, as her dress drops down. Tangling Karly's legs, and putting her off balance.
Karly lands a nice punch, to the short rib area, on Jennifer's glistening body.
Before losing her balance, and arms wind milling, topples back into the fountain water.

Jennifer chest heaving, watches as her opponent enjoys a dunking again. Taking a moment, to regain her own breathing. She quickly relishes stripping Karly's dress the rest of the way. While the admittedly beautiful brunette thrashes, trying to right herself.
One of Karly's heels goes flying, as she is stripped down to her panties.
Karly's shapely legs thrashing, and kicking.
One of them finally connecting with Jennifer, knocking her back. To lose her balance, and splash into the water again.
Karly quickly rising, dressed now in only her panties.
Having a brief chance, to turn, and wink at Storm. Knowing she had his full attention. Enjoying the dreamy gaze in his eyes, as she stands almost naked now.
Hard nippled tits proudly thrust, and heaving.
Her body exposed, and glistening to her calves in the fountain.
Then Karly turns back, and launches herself onto Jennifer.
"Time to show some more skin whore!!" Karly proclaims, as she punches, and begins stripping Jennifer's slacks from her writhing figure.

The two roll, cursing, clawing, and splashing in the fountain. Jennifer finally getting a bare foot against Karly. Using it to shove her back.
yet Karly's desire met. As now Jennifer rose, dripping water, and dressed only in her panties.
"First bitch stripped naked loses, sound good slut?" Karly taunts, standing beautiful, and more than half naked in the fountain.
"Only a total whore like you, would want that." "Your on bitch!!" Jennifer replies, as they surge together again.

Fists pounding exposed bellies, and sides. water sloshing, and spraying around them.
Chests heaving, as nails claw bare breasts.
The two standing toe to toe, as they struggle on.
Karly grabs Jennifer's hair, yanking her head by it. Their heaving breasts wetly smacking together. As Jennifer also grabs Karly's dark hair, jerking her head hard, to the side by it.
Hard nippled tits, pressed together, hard nipples grinding, into the supple skin of the others tits.
Legs straining for leverage, as they try to dunk the other one last time. Before ripping her panties off.
Bodies swaying this way, then that.
Finally a scream of panic from them both, as they topple out of the fountain, to the paved courtyard below.
Jennifer hitting first, with a wet splatting sound.
Karly able to manuever enough, to land on top of her.
Jennifer able to pull Karly's sodden panties up, into her cracks.
Yet with a cry of triumph. Karly squriming from her own discomfort. Tears Jennifer  Carpenter's panties free, leaving her completely naked.

"Son of a bitch." Officer Debra Morgan moans, as she lays soaking wet, and naked on her back.
Karly smiling, as she lay draped over top of her. Her hand working her panties down, easing her discomfort. While baring her own clit, which presses warm, and wetly to Jennifer's own.
"Willing to give you a rematch anytime love." Karly says, before giving Jennifer a wet kiss. That Jennifer softly returns.
"CUT.. Print that!!!" Is heard.

As the two lay, with me wishing I could be between them somewhere. I begin to notice, coming from the nearby buildings. People walking out, holding hand cams, and other larger ones. They had been filming with, from windows and doorways.
Over head, a few staring, and leaning down from roof tops.
From nearby car tires screech, and people begin yelling.

I quickly move to Karly's side, helping her up.
People begin fishing the ladies clothing from the fountain. Karly moves to my side. I put an arm around her. Loving feeling her pressing close to my side.
As two brunettes walk up, dressed in almost the same outfit Karly had been wearing.

Karly's heart was pounding, as Storm helps her up. The busty, dark haired beauty pressing to his side. His arm going around her, as Karly enjoys his warmth.
Jennifer Carpenter fully nude, glistening from head to toe.
Karly dressed only in panties. Yet her clit, easily visible, through her sodden panties. One heel off, the other somehow still on.
Two brunettes walking there way, talking about getting lost, on way to the shoot.
One a very attractive actress. The other not quite as pretty, yet more athletic looking. The stunt double for the fight.
People begin handing Karly, and Jennifer towels, and their clothing.
"Mmmmmmmmm Stormy I want to snuggle up together, after you pamper me some." Karly says softly. Her body aching, wanting some tlc.
Yet also very aroused with the skin, to skin catfight with Jennifer.
She did not know how far she was going to go with things that night.
Yet for sure, this Kat was going to be pampered, and snuggled.

"Hey sorry, about the mix up, I am soooo embarassed." Jennifer says, now like Karly, back in her sodden clothing. A new top given, to replace the one shredded by Karly.
"We may need you to sign some releases, here's my number." She ads, before giving Karly a hug, and being shepherded away.
"Stormy, this vacation rocks." "Imagine getting to kick my fave officer Debra Morgan's ass!!" She says simply glowing, with the experience.
We had to talk to a few people, Karly signing some forms, and getting paid, as a non union stunt person. Due to circumstance, and not having enough light. For another take, of the scene. With the offer to maybe join them officially.
The town location, had been a secured set, we found by accident. Someone taking a break at the wrong time letting us in.
The real actress and her double having missed it causing the mix up.

Maybe Karly would get another chance to go at it with Jennifer Carpenter.
Yet as we went on her way.
I was determined to see. That she was made kozy, and comfy. I was looking forward, to keeping her content, and even making her purr.
Karly Kat's had given me a wonderful show. Every inch of her revealed, and wetted during the fight pleasing.
The tourist spot, dinner and the rest of the evening. Would now be top priority, of keeping Karly happy.
Maybe there would be some snuggling later.
Yet for now, I was just happy knowing. As well as sharing time. With a very impressive, and lovely lady. As well as winner of the catfight.
Known as Karly Kats.

The end

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Hah! Somebody misses Dexter
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 10:54:36 PM »
I'm seriously disappointed Dexter's sister and Yvonne (from Chuck) didn't have a number of knock down roll-arounds.  I can see Debra Morgan dressed in a man's long sleeve dress shirt and last night's panties wrestling with Yvonne S. who's dressed in a short sundress.   They could've at least thrown in a fight between Debra and the smoking hot baby sitter.   Why did the writers torture us?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: KARLY_KATS Vs Jennifer Carpenter NHB
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 01:33:09 AM »
Why did the writers torture us?

Writers is stoopid. (duh!)

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 09:09:35 AM »
Oh this was a great read!  I loved the build-up...the finely detailed story-line....the hard-fought action..and the surprise ending!

You also have a great gift for writing.

More, please!!

GG

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 05:50:08 AM »
THANKS for all the kind comments ....  As ALWAYS.. My thanks to the wonderful ladies here. That give permission, for me to write these for them.

Have several stories here. Celeb fight like this.. Holiday theme and of course pirates.. So feel free to roam through my posts to find more. If you enjoyed this one!!

Storm

2 more ladies have stories.. So depends on if they like them.. then if they wish to share. Stories like this. The main lady gets to see them first. Her wishes followed after that.