News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My wife's folly

• 15 Replies

Offline BillyP

• UK male with long term interest in femfights
My wife's folly
« on: April 03, 2024, 10:39:44 AM »
Wendy rolled her eyes. ‘Can’t we make an excuse not to go?’

I grinned ‘He is my oldest friend and he fancies the pants off of you. And she seems to find me attractive’ .
‘Don’t read too much into that – she finds any man attractive’.  She sighed ‘I guess we will have to go – I just hope John doesn’t pursue that suggestion about me and Alex wrestling again’.

Myself and John went right back to school. We were almost polar opposites – he was loud, brash and undeniably fun. I was much more reserved but somehow our friendship worked. We met up for a meal every month or so with our wives. Alex was very similar to her husband – funny and uninhibited. She flirted constantly. I did find her attractive and responded in kind but there was no question of things going further.

Wendy was much quieter, but even after 15 years of marriage I still thought of her as the most attractive woman I’d ever known. Her and Alex always appeared to get on, but I know my wife occasionally resented the attention Alex paid to me. I managed to deflect the odd barb by referring to John’s drooling when Wendy was in his company.

It did occasionally cross my mind that Alex might have reservations in private about Wendy, given they were so different, but I had never seen any evidence to that effect.

Some two months before we had eaten with them. The meal was excellent as usual and the wine flowed so we were all fairly relaxed as the evening wore on. Suddenly John began to talk about a video he had ‘come across’ on the net, which had two attractive women wrestling topless, and how arousing he found it. We all laughed  - it was typical John – floating a subject to shock.

Suddenly he looked across to me, a sly grin on his face. ‘Can you imagine Alex and Wendy getting to grips like that?’
Then turning to the girls ‘ How about it ladies – a nice playful topless grapple between the two sexiest women in town?’
There was a brief silence, before Alex said quietly ‘It would be great for you guys to watch, but I’m not sure we would want to risk our friendship.’ She looked directly at Wendy. My wife was silent for a couple of seconds, before nodding ‘I agree with Alex’.

John sat back, smiling ‘Oh well – can’t blame us guys for trying’. He seemed totally unaware of the change of atmosphere in the room. I just looked over at him, laughing. ‘Just one guy, I’m with the girls on this one’.

The conversation moved on and everyone relaxed, and by the end of the evening the matter appeared to have been forgotten. John was an idiot but as I watched Wendy and Alex hug I couldn’t but fail to acknowledge how hot it would be to see them locking up.

As the taxi pulled away, Wendy took my hand and whispered ‘Thank you’.
I smiled ‘For what it’s worth, I think it would be hot to watch, but no way should we entertain it’.
She stared ahead – there were times I found Wendy difficult to read and this was one of those times. I desperately wanted to know what was going through her mind, but experience told me that she would only communicate that in her own time.

In fact the reference to John’s suggestion was the first time it had been aired in the ensuing 2 months.
‘Did you know John was going to suggest the wrestling idea? ‘she asked. I nodded no and she looked away briefly before turning her gaze back to me ‘Would you want to see us fight? Be honest’
Something was off and I waited a moment before replying. ‘Guys get turned on by women fighting – that’s a fact. And you and Alex are very attractive women, so I’m sure it would be an arousing sight. But I’m worried that you are talking about a fight rather than a wrestling match. Am I missing something? Because unless it’s something that you want to do on a playful basis I think you should give it a wide berth. I would hate to see you get hurt.’
Even as I said it I could have bitten my tongue. ‘How would you feel about your girlfriend getting hurt? Or are you just assuming that she would beat me?’

I looked at her – unsure what to say. ‘Maybe I should ring and cancel……’
‘No – we are going and we are going to enjoy ourselves.’ Her eyes were cold and her gaze held me. Eventually I shrugged my shoulders and turned away out of the room.

I came out of the shower, a towel around my waist, to find Wendy sitting on the side of the bed. She looked up as I entered, a small half smile on her face. ‘I’m sorry. I am just being a bitch. I would fight her if you wanted me to.’

She stood up, her hand going behind my neck and pulling my lips onto hers. She broke off the kiss and her eyes locked on mine. ‘I have two questions – would you be excited watching us go at it? And who would you want to win?’

I swallowed hard as her hands pulled aside my towel and she took my rapidly stiffening cock in her hand, gently stroking it. ‘Well, that answers question 1…and the answer is question 2 is…..?’

‘It could only be you – and you know that’ . My voice was hoarse and Wendy moved towards me, one hand still moving slowly up and down my cock. Our lips came together and her tongue immediately began to probe. I brought one hand up and began to caress her right breast. She groaned and I buried my face in her neck. I felt her head tilt back and her breathing deepen. She moved back towards the bed as my hands began to rip open her blouse, exposing her creamy tits and the hard, dark, swollen nipples.

I pushed her back onto the bed. I unpopped her jeans and dragged them off her, leaving her in just a small pair of white tanga bikini briefs. Her face was flushed and her eyes glinted. She opened her legs in invitation and I moved between her thighs, pulling the briefs to one side and burying myself in her warm, wet pussy. We were both breathing heavily as I thrust in and out of her. ‘Go on baby, fuck me hard…this is my prize for beating the bitch’.
As she said it I felt her buck underneath me, her nails digging hard into my back, then suddenly she stiffened. I couldn’t hold back and exploded into her as we both climaxed. I collapsed onto her, nuzzling into the side of her neck…kissing her shoulder as slowly our breathing returned to normal.

We lay together for almost an hour, fingers gently caressing the others bodies, not speaking but tuned in to the other as we pondered about what had happened. The glint had gone from Wendy’s eyes, replaced with a softness and a satisfied half smile. For my part, I was concerned about what John’s mischief making had unleashed. It was so very clear to me that Wendy was intent on any contest between these two beautiful women being anything other than playful.

Her fingers tightened on mine. ‘I know how you feel about us fighting. Let’s just see what happens this evening - OK’ she whispered.
I nodded in reply. She slipped her arm around my neck, pulling me onto her. Contact with her warm soft body worked it’s normal magic and I became immediately erect. This time our love making was gentler and calmer, and several times I slowed and retreated from an imminent orgasm. She came twice before I allowed myself to increase the speed and depth of my strokes, before finally coming deep inside her.

We slept for a couple of hours, before she got out of bed and moved towards the shower room. She looked back over her shoulder, grinning. ‘Want to wash my back?’. I needed no second invitation and joined her under the warm jets.

As we lathered each other it was obvious that all the tension had left my wife, but I remained concerned about how things would develop that evening. I desperately wanted to warn off Wendy from involving herself in a fight with Alex. While they were well matched in height and weight I knew Alex was sporty and fit. To be brutally honest I was scared that she was underestimating Alex, though I dare not voice that particular concern.

Coming out of the shower I dried myself quickly and dressed, leaving Wendy to get ready. Downstairs I was edgy, and decided to phone John. He was his usual laidback self, so I told him of my concerns, begging him not to raise the wrestling idea that evening. I explained to him that I felt there was a danger of things getting out of hand.

There was an unusually long silence on the phone before John said ‘Wendy hasn’t told you? They have been speaking with each other on the phone. I think things have been said and they both want to get into it with the other. From what I heard this will be a serious catfight. I’m really sorry. No way was I expecting this’.

We carried on chatting but my mind was now elsewhere, trying to work out how to convince Wendy that this shouldn’t happen. As I put the phone down Wendy walked into the lounge. She always had the ability to take my breath away, and she did it now. Her eyes were bright – she rarely wore much in the way of make-up but even without it she looked incredibly sexy. She wore tight jeans with heels and a crop top which showed her toned midriff and arms. She raised her eyebrows in query as I replaced the phone on its stand.

‘John’ I said.

She smiled ‘He’s told you then? I know you don’t like the idea but both Alex and I are committed to this happening. If not tonight then we will find another time and venue – but it will happen. I would prefer you to be there but if not……’
Her voice trailed off. Her eyes searched mine.

‘OK. I will try and get both of you to come to your senses but if you fight I want to be there. What on earth led you both to come to this decision?’
She thought for a few seconds then ‘I think we both had reservations about the other and when John raised the subject we both realised that we wanted to do it. I was surprised that neither you nor John recognised that when we both agreed not to risk our friendship. Realistically the friendship was between you and John. We are just fed up being polite to each other. So we’ve just been indulging in trash talk for the last few weeks.’

She moved closer and kissed me gently on the lips. ‘I know this is going to be rough but please promise me – whatever happens I don’t want you to interfere. I wish I could make you understand but I’m sure I won’t be able to. So please trust me? ‘

I slipped my arms round her waist and pulled her to me, bending forward to kiss her forehead.
Ten minutes later the taxi arrived and after a very short trip we were ringing the bell of John’s house.
It was John that came to the door. Grinning widely he threw his arms round Wendy pulling her to him in a hug. He released her after kissing her cheek and then stood back, his hands on her shoulders. ‘WOW looking good Wendy’. He took a step back and to the side to allow her through into the hall. As she passed him he caught my eye and raised one eyebrow. I had grown up with him and I knew it represented a ‘What the Hell is Going On’ thought. I shrugged my shoulders and followed Wendy.

It is funny the things that go through your mind when things go off kilter and despite the chaos in my mind I immediately took in the fact that there were no cooking smells.

We knew our way around the house and moved on through to the lounge. Alex was at the far side of the room and as we entered she moved forwards towards us. For one insane moment I thought she was going to attack Wendy, but as the gap between them narrowed she held her hands apart and the girls kissed and hugged. As they broke apart I was amazed by how relaxed Wendy appeared. She had a half smile and her eyes coolly appraised Alex. To my great surprise it was Alex who seemed the more tense of the two.

The lounge was large and the two facing sofas which normally dominated the centre of the room had been moved away to the margins, leaving a large open area covered by a groundsheet.

The girls now faced each other, about a yard separating them. Wendy remained calm and relaxed and it seemed to rattle the ever ebullient Alex. It could only have been seconds but the silence seemed to go on much longer before Alex said ‘This doesn’t have to happen Wendy – no one will think the worse of you if you want to call it off’.

Wendy’s face broke into a wide grin ‘You know that is not going to happen and shame on you for suggesting it’

Alex exhaled and nodded, before taking a step backwards. She was barefooted, wearing a pair of loose fitting wide leg jeans and a cream coloured button up vest. While the outfit showed off her full breasts and lack of a bra, it was very much a conservative outfit for her.

For a few seconds the girls continued their appraisal of each other, before Wendy bent down to release her heels. As they came loose she tossed them to the corner of the room. Standing up she began to pull the crop top over her head. Simultaneously Alex began to undo the pair of buttons on her vest, and shrugged the material off of her shoulders, allowing it to fall at her feet. Wendy balled up her top and tossed it into the corner with her heels.

I glanced across to John – he was watching intently as the two beautiful women stood a few feet apart. Alex stood perhaps an inch taller and her breasts were slightly heavier than Wendy’s. I had expected Alex’s body to be toned, but I suddenly realised there had been a subtle change to Wendy’s contours. She was never fat or overweight but always had a slight softness to her body, but her abs were now taut and there was a definition to her arms I had not seen before. I suddenly realised that she had been working out in readiness for this battle.

As I took this in, delighting in her secretive nature, both girls began to undo the waistbands on their jeans. Nothing had been said but it was now very clear that they were both attuned to each other. As they both stepped out of the jeans, I swallowed hard at the sight of them proud, bare breasted and in a skimpy pair of lingerie briefs – red for Alex and black for Wendy.

I glanced quickly at John, who was equally rapt. He caught my gaze briefly, before turning back to the women. ‘Perhaps now is a good time to discuss the rules?’ His voice was tremulous and had nothing like its normal command.

The girls eyes were locked on their opponents ‘There are no rules’ said Alex in a flat monotone. Then Wendy spoke, quietly and authoritatively ‘And this is our fight – neither of you interfere, no matter what happens’

John looked at me, real concern in his eyes. I stayed silent – I couldn’t bring myself to accept verbally the instruction but I had no doubt that I would comply.

I saw Wendy briefly tilt her head and suddenly the battle was underway. To my surprise there was no attempt to grab for the other, but instead both brought their hands up and circled, the gap between them closing till at last they were within range and began to rain punches and slaps on the other, mainly aiming for the face. Neither could be viewed as competent boxers but  the sheer volume of punches thrown showed was impressive.

Immediately it was obvious that Alex was already out of her comfort zone, turning her face aside even when throwing her own punches. By contrast Wendy stood square on, and it became obvious that her punches were consistently more accurate, while Alex’s blows were in the main relatively innocuous and weakened by a lack of precision.

Nonetheless, several blows landed squarely on both girls faces. To us as spectators the impact was multiplied by the only sound being the punches landing– no words were exchanged and neither myself or John seemed to feel comfortable in cheering or encouraging the two spitfires.

After a couple of minutes or so, Alex took as step back, breathing heavily. Wendy didn’t chase and the two of them momentarily watched the other, both sucking in air as their breasts rose and fell. Both faces were reddened and it appeared that Alex had a small split on the left side of her lower lip.

The girls began to close again. The punching spree had obviously reflected a release of tension, as each began an attempt to grab the other. Finally Alex managed to wrap her right arm round Wendy’s waist, while her left arm took a heavy grip on Wendy’s hair. For the first time there was a noisy reaction, Wendy screaming as Alex pulled her hair backwards. Slowly but surely Alex managed to topple her onto her back, falling across her to trap her underneath. Immediately Wendy grabbed hold of her hair, pulling her head down to minimise Alex’s scope for driving home her advantage.

With Alex effectively immobilised, Wendy began to pummel the side of her face. Alex tried to dig her toes in, in an effort to leverage herself free of the hold, but each movement saw Wendy marginally increase the hold’s effectiveness. Suddenly there was a short scream from Wendy. The hold was released and Alex threw herself aside as she was released. Wendy came to her feet, looking down at a bloody bite mark on her right breast. Alex also got up, a smug smile on her face. She would have been less smug if she had seen the swelling and bruising that now evidenced Wendy’s punches, with a suggestion of one eye beginning to close.

Wendy moved forward, triggering an immediate response from Alex, and they leapt at each other, wrapping their arms round the others neck. For maybe a minute they stumbled around in a mutual headlock while their spare hands punched and raked the others belly. Between choking breaths they began to curse each other, their first words since the fight had started.

Finally Alex leant back, leveraging Wendy onto her and dragging her to the ground, maintaining the hold on Wendy’s neck, increasing the pressure as Wendy’s face turned red as she sought to breathe.

Wendy reached behind her head and began to claw at her rivals face. Alex pulled her head away but finally had to release the hold as Wendy’s nails raked her cheek, just underneath her eyes.

In a flash, Wendy twisted, driving her shoulder into Alex’s chest and throwing her arm across Alex’s throat, forcing her head back as she tried to spread her body against Alex’s. For a memorable moment their full breasts were crushed together, the tit meat forced to the sides. Alex managed to get her hand onto Wendy’s arm to stop the pressure upwards on the bottom of her jaw, while her other hand balled in and ripped Wendy’s hair, literally dragging some out by their roots. Wendy now reached up and reciprocated every bit as viciously as her opponent. But it meant that her position on top was compromised and Alex bucked hard. She managed to force Wendy off and to the side. Wendy used their momentum to continue the roll and for a brief few moments the women were locked in a catball, legs wrapping round each other as they sought to control the other with their hands still in each other’s hair. The girls faces were now close together, their hair dishevelled and their face and bodies red and sweaty.

Tufts of hair were now spread around the groundsheet. Wendy was now back underneath but suddenly brought her knee up into Alex’s pussy. Alex’s mouth was open but no sound emanated from her as she released her hold on Wendy and rolled to one side, her body bent and her hands grabbing her pussy as the pain shot through her. There were tears in her eyes as she tried to get to her feet. Wendy was immobile, watching  Alex, obviously shocked by what she had done.

As Alex finally straightened up John moved towards his wife. Through choking tears she screamed at him ‘Not another step – I told you that you would not interfere. Now stand back while I punish this bitch’. The last couple of words were addressed to Wendy, who clearly felt that the pendulum had swung in her favour and smiled and clearly now seemed anxious to restart.

Alex was still in considerable pain and moved with small steps and slightly crouched. Wendy moved forward quickly and threw a roundhouse right hand that connected to the side of Alex’s jaw. She fell sideways and sprawled on the floor. My wife grabbed her hair and dragged her back to her feet and began to punch up into her opponents face and hanging tits. I saw the blood on my wife’s fist and was just about to pull her off her hapless victim when Alex drove her elbow into my wife’s ribs. Her grip on Alex’s hair was released and suddenly a wild eyed Alex began throwing her own punches into Wendy’s belly and ribs. It was clear that Wendy was in real pain as she backed away from the onslaught, bending lower and lower to try to stem the damage.

Suddenly Alex brought her knee up into Wendy’s face. My wife’s head snapped back and her lip split, blood immediately dripping onto her chest. As she staggered back Alex followed and as Wendy stopped, trying to compose herself, Alex now began to systematically throw punches to Wendy’s face, her attempts to block becoming increasingly ineffective. A final drive sent her sprawling and Alex immediately dropped to her knees,  grabbing hold of Wendy’s hair and driving a fist into the side of my wife’s face. Wendy’s eyes were glassy and it was clear that she was in no position to defend herself.

As Alex began to draw her fist back I began to rise, but suddenly she dropped her hand, pinching either side of  Wendy’s jaw ‘Are we done here bitch?’ she hissed. There was no real response from Wendy and Alex satisfied herself by slapping my wife hard across her face as she got to her feet.
She looked down dismissively at my wife before turning to myself and John. Her face was swollen, and her face and body showed a lot of evidence of trauma with several weeping claw marks. But she was no longer stooped and she looked magnificent, standing tall with her full breasts and erect nipples.

She looked at me. In a toneless voice she said ‘Take your wife home, but tell her – anytime she wants I can give her a repeat lesson’

I stood and moved over to my wife whose eyes were downcast, red and swollen. As I lifted her to her feet she was unresponsive and seemingly unaware of her surroundings. I was struggling to get her into her top, and was grateful as John appeared beside us with a jacket, which we slipped over her shoulders. I picked up her heels and jeans and without a word followed John out to his car. He drove us home – no words were spoken, and it was clear that all three of us were in varying degrees of shock about what had happened.

I managed to guide Wendy up to our bedroom and sat her on the bed while I turned on and adjusted the heat of the shower. I went back into the bedroom and eased her undies off. He was still unresponsive and didn’t attempt to struggle as I guided her under the jets and gently began to lather her body. She flinched as the soap and water hit her wounds but then relaxed as I dabbed the wounds and her swollen face with a flannel. There was a large bruise forming where Alex’s elbow had caught her ribs, and after gently drying her body I began to gently massage arnica into the bruised area.

Wendy was still silent and I eased her into the bed. I lay behind her in spoon with my arms around her. I found myself becoming erect, but realised that it was not so much the proximity of my wife’s naked body, but the mental image of her destroyer – fully naked, proud and nipples erect in celebration of her victory. I knew then that I would never be able to see my wife in the same light ever again.

Easy going professional guy. Long term interest in fem fight scene - would love to see 2 women competing for real.
Happy to sponsor a ladies cat or wrestling match, with no other involvement beyond spectating. Genuine enquiries only.

Offline Mike_Lynn

Re: My wife's folly
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 04:00:10 PM »
Absolutely splendiferous! We loved it! Mike & Lynn

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 07:35:07 PM »
That was brilliant
Would have loved to heard more of what went on after Both in the first few days in each household and then further on
Would not object to a second chapter of this at all

Offline bobf

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 09:46:35 PM »
Loved this and would lovw to see more.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 10:36:34 PM »
Well written story.  Love another from you weather Wendy or Alex again or another story.

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2024, 12:28:26 AM »
Really enjoyed this story, I only hope there will be more of it. x

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2024, 12:29:29 AM »
Enjoyed this story and I do hope there is a follow up. Such as interaction between them and how Wendy acts. Really would like to know Alex’s interaction with both men. Does she show an air of superiority knowing that both men were impressed and take advantage. Does she rub it in Wendy’s face with either one husband present or both. Did she have interaction with Wendy’s husband either the two of them alone or with Wendy Present. Was it flirty, taunting or a different dynamic.

Then Wendy’s interaction with her husband having lost the fight. Was she embarrassed, humiliated? Did she assume or know her husband was now thinking about Alex after seeing her beat his wife? Lots of questions and avenues to go down with this one should there be a desire too. Well written and entertaining fight and could’ve went either way until Alex took over. Expected Alex to demand a submission, verbally or signaling especially after the confidence Wendy had shown and her cocky actions. Anyway really enjoyed this and look forward to either more on this one or any other stories. Definitely have the skills to do nice work.

Offline Damerei

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2024, 05:27:28 AM »
I liked this story a lot. Very well written. I would also be interested in seeing more.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2024, 02:53:38 PM »
Ace storytelling! The title does rather give away the outcome, but I suppose when you go to a play entitled 'The Tragedy of Macbeth', you perhaps get an inkling there too that things aren't going to turn out well for him.

Offline bobf

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 05:37:50 PM »
It is interesting. I think I am in the minority but I usually find myself rooting for the wife/girlfriend in these type of stories.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2024, 08:44:36 PM »
It is interesting. I think I am in the minority but I usually find myself rooting for the wife/girlfriend in these type of stories.
From John's standpoint, of course, Alex was 'the wife' but you mean Wendy, presumably. I was rooting for her too on a first reading, though i've no idea why. Alex was open and fair-minded; Wendy was the snide, catty one. Anyway, they said 'no rules' so she can't have any complaints. The better woman won.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2024, 01:13:20 AM »
I'm more into the sexual elements of "fighting," but this was brilliantly written. Where the hell have you been hiding this talent? Also, I'll echo the hopes of either a sequel or another product that's bouncing around in that brain of yours.

Offline BillyP

• UK male with long term interest in femfights
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2024, 05:34:34 PM »
Thank you everyone for your kind comments. The following is one possible aftermath to the fight

Wendy was quiet for the next few days. I recognised that the fight would have been playing on her mind, but became puzzled by her reluctance to talk about it or anything else come to that. Days turned into weeks and the gap between us remained and  even grew wider. Her spontaneity and enjoyment of what had always been an active sex life had now disappeared, with any attempts at intimacy receiving short shrift. Her early attempts to make excuses such as tiredness or headaches disappeared, replaced by simple refusals. And all the time I felt guilty, my mind fixated on the image of a victorious Alex.

Clearly my wife was severely depressed, and there seemed little I could do to help when conversations between us were so stilted. One day I decided to grasp the nettle. I told her that I was concerned about her and encouraged her to speak to someone else if she felt uncomfortable talking to me. She gazed at me, no real emotion on her face before replying simply ‘OK’. She then got up and left the room. I had to visit a client and didn’t return to the house until late afternoon. The house was quiet and walking through to the kitchen I immediately saw the envelope on the island worktop.

I ripped it open and read quickly. She had decided to take some time out and was going to stay with her brother. The letter begged me not to try to contact her and to let her work through ‘things’ in her own time.

My first reaction was to phone her and beg her to come home, but I realised that could well backfire badly. Wendy rarely took action lightly and was almost certain to react badly if I ignored her request. So I reluctantly decided to defer any attempt at contact for a couple of weeks or so, hoping desperately that a period apart might allow Wendy to put her problems in some sort of perspective.

I had occasional phone calls with John. I avoided any reference to the fight, but even so he seemed very downbeat. Immediately prior to Wendy leaving I had tried unsuccessfully to get in touch with him on several occasions, until he finally returned my calls. I was amazed to hear that he had moved out and was now living with a new partner. I pressed him about the background – he mentioned that part of it was the aftermath to the fight but wouldn’t go into any details. We agreed to meet up ‘soon’ for a drink, but in the meantime a sense of loneliness and abandonment contributed to my thoughts turning ever intently to Alex.

It was probably a week or so later when I rang her, ostensibly to say how sorry I was about the split. We talked for an hour or so, nothing of any real consequence but I told her to contact me any time, though to be honest she appeared very relaxed about what had happened.

Then she asked about Wendy. I could have kicked myself immediately afterwards but I told her that we were having some issues and that Wendy was taking some time out. She made no comment other than expressing a hope that I was OK and that Wendy would soon ‘come to her senses’.

So it was something of a surprise that I find myself opening the door to her the following evening, waving a bottle of Chablis. ‘To take our minds off of being deserted’ she said, a smile on her face. I stepped back to allow her in, unable to avoid glancing down at her breasts, which were clearly unencumbered in a tight tee shirt. ‘Like what you see?’ she said teasingly as I brought my eyes back up to hers.
‘Always when you’re around’ I replied, grinning.

‘I need opening’ she said with a smile. There was a momentary hesitation before she began gently swinging the bottle side to side ‘So I need an opener – for the bottle of course’ she winked.

I had always enjoyed flirting with Alex and as we sat back on the sofa, drinking our wine, I found my mind wondering back to the conclusion of her fight with Wendy and the seismic effect of  seeing her all but nude and savouring her victory. I sat quietly, then was suddenly aware of Alex’s eyes on my face. She held my gaze for a few seconds and then stood up, taking my hand to guide me to my feet and to lead me out of the lounge, into the hall, and up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs she turned and leant her body into mine, her lips brushing mine. I responded eagerly and our tongues started to duel. She broke the kiss, smiling ‘I wondered if you wanted this as much as me – I’m glad I was right’

Taking my hand again, she led me into the master bedroom. It crossed my mind that she had assumed ‘ownership’ of the house, but I was too intent on what was occurring to dwell on the rights or wrongs. She was a beautiful, friendly woman and I had pushed back any thoughts of loyalty to Wendy – she was the architect of what was now going to happen with Alex.

Alex turned to me at the side of the bed, her hands unbuttoning my plaid shirt, slipping her hands inside to caress my belly and chest.
I pulled her closed to me and we began to kiss passionately. My hands moved to her back, lifting the bottom of her tee and stroking the smooth flesh.

She eased her body away from mine slightly, smiling as she did so. I rolled the fabric higher and began to ease it off of her shoulders, and as it came clear her full breasts undulated and then settled. We closed again, tongues locked and I felt her tits pressed against my body.
She moved away again, and pressed on my shoulders to indicate that I should sit back on the side of the bed. She was wearing shorts and slowly undid the zipper and let them fall around her feet.

She was now standing in front of me in a skimpy pair of red briefs. She looked down, her eyes sparkling ‘I think you remember these, but maybe now they’re a little superfluous’. Her voice had lowered. I reached up and eased them off of her hips – her shaven pussy was now level with and only inches away from my face.

I slid my hands around onto her bottom and leaned forward, my tongue snaking out and gently lapping at the folds of her labia. She groaned and pulled my face hard against her pussy, and then pushed me onto my back, before straddling my face, grinding her pussy against my eager lips and tongue. It seemed only a very short time before her body began to tense and I felt her body tremble as she came.

She climbed off of the bed, and I began to throw off my clothes, rolling into the centre of the bed. She stood looking down, breathing heavily. ‘Thank you for my prize for beating her – this is going to be a real celebration’

This time she straddled my erect cock. . She looked amazing – her long brunette curls onto her shoulders, framing her lovely tits with the nipples erect and her vaginal lips swollen, red and glistening. As she began to rise and fall on my cock, she began to pant and I began to thrust upwards, falling into a rhythm with her as she ground down, her breasts undulating.

Suddenly I froze as the door to the bedroom opened and I saw a shocked Wendy over Alex’s shoulder. Alex looked down at me questioningly, before turning to look over her shoulder. A broad grin appeared on her face and she said simply ‘Just enjoying the spoils of our little war’.

For seconds Wendy just stared at her, before striding forward and slapping Alex hard around her face. ‘You and me, downstairs NOW’ she screamed at Alex, and then turning to me ‘Bring all of her clothes down’

She turned and walked out and I heard her steps on the stairs. Alex climbed off me – there was a vivid red hand print on her face and there was an ugly look on her face. ‘I thought she might have learnt her lesson. Well, she will once I have finished with her – I’m going to redesign her face’. She turned to follow Wendy, but I grabbed her arm.

We stared at each other, before she said ‘I took pity on her last time. She should have quit while she was ahead’.

She slowly turned and began to exit the bedroom. I swallowed hard and then began to gather up her clothes, before following her, equal parts excitement and concern for what was going to happen.

Our lounge was much larger than John and Alex’s and the single sofa that usually occupied the centre had been moved aside by my wife. There was no groundsheet this time, but the thought of bloodstains on the carpet never crossed my mind.

Wendy was already standing in a pair of briefs. Alex stepped into the room and in a sneering voice said ‘Afraid to settle this as real women? But then again, you’re not exactly an Amazon are you’. It was a statement, not a question, and clearly designed to provoke my wife. Wendy’s face was devoid of expression, but she immediately responded by kicking off her briefs, facing her nemesis totally nude.

My mouth was dry and I was finding it difficult to breath as they faced each other. It was Wendy who went on the attack, and the beginning was almost a carbon copy of the first fight, both throwing hard punches to the others face, and as before it was Wendy who was landing most of the telling blows as Alex kept turning away, even as she threw her own punches. Alex attempted to grab Wendy, but my wife managed to avoid getting drawn into a grappling situation and as the minutes ticked by she maintained her ferocious attack on Alex. A clubbing right hand sent Alex to the floor, and she sprawled with evidence of blood to her nose and mouth.

I almost shouted out ‘Finish her’ but managed to avoid any comment. Wendy stood over Alex. ‘You want my husband, you’ll have to earn him’ she hissed ‘Now get up and fight you slut’

A groggy Alex glanced at me and then towards Wendy as she climbed to her feet. I was sporting a huge boner, and was no longer sure which of these beautiful women was the prime motivator of my continuing tumescence.

Wendy’s face showed no emotion but she was breathing heavily through an open mouth and her body ran with sweat. I now expected Alex’s fitness to begin to redress the balance but as she sought to impose herself on my wife, Alex continued to keep out of range, closing only to deliver more punches to her opponents face.

Alex became increasingly desperate and an attempt to land a wind swing at Wendy led to her to lose her balance and stumble past my wife. My wife span around and drove her fist into Alex’s lower back. Alex screamed in agony as she fell forward onto her knees. Wendy stepped to the side and delivered a roundhouse kick to Alex’s face.

To her credit Alex tried to get to her feet to continue the fight. Wendy clearly had other ideas, grabbing Alex’s right arm and twisting it up behind her back in a hammer lock. She looked across at me ‘Open the door’.

This was a new Wendy and I felt I had no option but to comply. I opened the door and stood back as my wife frogmarched Alex to the centre of the road, kicking her legs from under her and forcing her face down on the tarmac. She then turned and marched back into the house. As I tried to speak she waved me away.

Then she turned, a gleam in her eye. ‘Get me her phone’ she commanded. I pulled it out from Alex’s shorts and passed it to her. She punched in the emergency number and when it was connected she spoke quietly. ‘I would like to report someone making a nuisance of herself. She’s nude and making quite a lot of noise’ There was a brief silence and she gave the name of our street, before clicking the phone off. She passed it back to me ‘Turn it off’. and then ‘We wait’.

She picked up her clothes, turned off the lights in the lounge and headed for the stairs. In something of a daze I followed her. In the bedroom she dressed quickly and told me to do the same.

Suddenly the blue flashing lights of a police vehicle lit up the windows. She pulled the curtains slightly apart and watched the police approach Alex. She then pulled them closed and turned off the lights, laughing as she did so.  ‘I would love to hear what explanation she gives to the police’.

Then she turned to look at me ‘We have a lot to talk about but that’s for the morning. I’ll take the spare room for tonight’
Easy going professional guy. Long term interest in fem fight scene - would love to see 2 women competing for real.
Happy to sponsor a ladies cat or wrestling match, with no other involvement beyond spectating. Genuine enquiries only.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2024, 05:40:44 AM »
Nice write up even though I was hoping that Alex would back up her promise she made before going downstairs. There was an excitement not knowing who was going to win or not sure who you wanted to win. I always find myself wanting the “bad girl” or the other woman winning. I loved the trash talk Alex had and the fact she commented on her defeat of Wendy prior. It showed she knew that it turned you on seeing her beat the wife. I really did expect Alex to win and actually thought she may have done so more decisively than before. For some reason it seemed to me that she was extremely confident she would win the first time and even more so this time. Anyway loved both accounts regardless. I do hope you will have more stories as you clearly have the ability to write. Thanks for sharing.

Offline bobf

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2024, 07:02:18 AM »
You are a very talented writer. The fallout was just as interesting as the actual fight! Tie breaker with Wendy putting a definitive end to the feud?