News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfighting + Sex

• 11 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Catfighting + Sex
« on: July 20, 2011, 03:10:56 AM »
Is there anybody else out there that fantasizes about f__king your wife/gf while she's actually catfighting another woman? I mean there would be nothing hotter than coming up behind your girl and humping her from behind while she and her rival are busy trying to rip eachother's boobs off or tearing at one another's hair. In my mind this would be catfight nirvana. Is it just me?

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Catfighting + Sex
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 04:01:17 AM »
Maybe the women would fight even harder. Oh well, we all have our fantasies I guess.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 04:38:22 AM »
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 03:37:51 PM »
not sure about during a fight i think it might be a bit hard to do.  but afterwards i know i love it most of the time as does my boy friend
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 04:28:59 PM »
My dream would be to fuck my girlfriend from behind, while we were both on our knees with the beaten bitch lying under us. After we both got off I would force the beaten slut to suck our cum off my dick and from her pussy. That would be after my girlfriend had fucked her with a strap on after beating her. Speed

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 07:11:12 AM »
Am I the only one seeing the comedy potential here? Man takes his gf or wife from behind..just as she ducks and the other woman swings, catches him on the jaw and knocks him out :) Sadly he is unconscious for the rest of the fight...

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 08:09:55 AM »
I can't imagine having sex with a g/f while she is fighting cant imagine a woman allowing that to happen. Now after the fight if she is able to and wants to have sex then I am all for it. If she isnt able to then i would be happy just tending to her injuries and hurt pride.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »
Am I the only one seeing the comedy potential here? Man takes his gf or wife from behind..just as she ducks and the other woman swings, catches him on the jaw and knocks him out :) Sadly he is unconscious for the rest of the fight...

For some reason, when I imagined this, I was thinking it'd be some Japanese show.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 04:54:50 PM »
This is too weird even for me I cant imagine what injuries might happen because of this...,

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 10:34:50 PM »
Might be hard to do if she was being pinned.

Offline Zaire

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »
You will NEVER have sex during the fight,but afterwards is another story.  Blonde buxom Amy (44DD-24-32), beat my wife Leatha's big Black ass ( 38G-26-44) as her husband Josh anf I watched.  As Leatha lay face down on the pool table with her naked, protruding black ass exposed, Josh came up behind Leatha, and screwed her in her big black ass. I in turn tore Amy's blouse and bra off and fucked those big white tits. All four of us came, and no one said a word after it was over!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 05:54:32 PM »
I've had this fantasy come up before too. I think I've read a few stories with that fantasy being part of the scenario.

JT