News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Next SuiteFight in the works?

• 176 Replies

Offline bruhet

• ay
Re: Next SuiteFight in the works?
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2020, 08:13:45 PM »
Any new updates?? I was hoping the combatants have engaged in sime trash talk by now. Have them go at it!

Would be good if they built some hate towards each other like other companies by shit talking/arguing
bruh

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2020, 04:43:42 AM »
Definitely, real animosity is better than fake animosity. Shit the last time I feel there was real animosity was prob Jess vs mira 3 or misty vs jacky catfight which are both up there. The more real emotions involved the better the catfight usually is.
Ddot

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2020, 01:03:31 PM »
Definitely, real animosity is better than fake animosity. Shit the last time I feel there was real animosity was prob Jess vs mira 3 or misty vs jacky catfight which are both up there. The more real emotions involved the better the catfight usually is.

misty vs jacky deserves a rematch
bruh

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2020, 07:25:18 PM »

Agreed! Misty vs Jackie Fay rematch ...

Offline Katff

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2020, 11:12:19 PM »
I cant help but notice theres a bit of a divide split in catfight community between the side/fans/catfighters that are all friends, having a laugh, hugging each other, complimenting each other etc and the other side of fans that crave some sort of animosity between the catfighters without all the previous I mentioned.

I'm part of the latter too like many on this feed. I just cannot get on board with that other side and it seems to be becoming more and more frequent in catfights, which just puts me off completely. Each to their own, but Im just glad Suitefights is still around to put on the catfights we lot crave. I dont crave hate or real grudge but if its there, then it definitely adds spice to it. I just want for the girls not to know each other and not  be chatting freely before catfight. If there is a real rivalry from real genuine smack talk before then great. But 2 girls never meeting or speaking before until they fight is probably the best. Im noticing a lot of recent smack talk has been very wwe or panto which is also turn off, so silence is best for me. This is where someone like Nikki is perfect. She doesnt have time for all the smack talk. She comes. She kicks ass. And she goes. No messin.

I dont know how well Suitefights does manage to keep them apart before or if they do make polite introductory  chat before but I like to think he tries his best to keep some sort of tension there between them if possible, as thats what produces the best fights.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2020, 01:47:02 AM »
I cant help but notice theres a bit of a divide split in catfight community between the side/fans/catfighters that are all friends, having a laugh, hugging each other, complimenting each other etc and the other side of fans that crave some sort of animosity between the catfighters without all the previous I mentioned.

I'm part of the latter too like many on this feed. I just cannot get on board with that other side and it seems to be becoming more and more frequent in catfights, which just puts me off completely. Each to their own, but Im just glad Suitefights is still around to put on the catfights we lot crave. I dont crave hate or real grudge but if its there, then it definitely adds spice to it. I just want for the girls not to know each other and not  be chatting freely before catfight. If there is a real rivalry from real genuine smack talk before then great. But 2 girls never meeting or speaking before until they fight is probably the best. Im noticing a lot of recent smack talk has been very wwe or panto which is also turn off, so silence is best for me. This is where someone like Nikki is perfect. She doesnt have time for all the smack talk. She comes. She kicks ass. And she goes. No messin.

I dont know how well Suitefights does manage to keep them apart before or if they do make polite introductory  chat before but I like to think he tries his best to keep some sort of tension there between them if possible, as thats what produces the best fights.

Agree, 2 girls being friendly and fighting is a let down fights are always x10000 better when 2 girls hate/dislike each other and REALLY want to conquer the other girl. SoCalfights or whatever it was called with Mary vs Maryjane had the right idea, the girls there seemed to have general beef. I believe they were all in a fb group chat and actually had dramas like a online Bad Bitch Club which led to much more exciting fights.
bruh

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2020, 05:04:53 AM »

Suitefights at one point (not sure if this has changed over the years) said he used to keep the girls separated until they met for the staredown. I love that idea. Let them "stew" in their isolation so when they finally do meet the atmosphere will be dripping in tension. About half of what I enjoy about catfighting is the fantasy aspect of it all. And just the imagery it conjures of two beautiful girls putting on their best cocktail dresses and makeup and traveling to a hotel suite to fight, something completely out of norm for them, against another similarly beautiful girl for money just does it for me. The more amateur they are, the better in my opinion. I'm not out here looking for technique perfect holds, I'd much rather see two girls of similar talent slapping and struggling to see who the better woman is. The atmosphere goes a LONG way in my enjoyment of a fight, and Suitefights' production values are several tiers above everyone else at the moment. The beauty, tension, 4K crisp camera work and authenticity of the fight all are paramount in creating a special atmosphere that adds to the stakes.

But like you said, these girls having obviously fake shit-talking or being "buddy-buddy" is a huge negative for me. What I hope I'm buying is an authentic catfight and not a acted play-wrestled exhibition. Sometimes girls want to talk and sometimes they just want to fight and either is fine. Like my favorite catfight rivalry was Jess/Mira. They never said a word to each other on social media or anything, but they just wanted to fight one another. In my wildest dreams after watching Jess/Mira 1 did I ever think that Mira would become the superstar they she did, and I don't think she ever said a bad word about any of her fighters before a fight. That's why I'm always hoping we get a steady flow of newbies to fight one another. Maybe they're great or maybe they're duds, but we'll start building a roster of girls of similar talent levels and we'll hopefully have AUTHENTIC rivalries build over time. We won't need to see faux-twitter feuds, we'd have organic rivalries where revenge or just proving who is better is the only motivator. Out of the Suite theatrics and hype is fine, but it is sooo easy to see through it all and it just cheapens the final product if it is all phony.

Who wins or loses means zero to me in a real catfight and I hope the fans feel the same way as well. Gotta be a humbling experience getting your ass beat in a hotel suite on camera, but I LOVE those that want revenge or just want the opportunity against a new similarly talented opponent. Hope catfighting and Suitefights continues to introduce us to new talent instead of just focusing on the vets so we continually have new rivalries and superstars being introduced to us.

And the great news out of all of this is right now on the docket we got two Suitefights fights coming our way THIS month. First one is two newbies facing off and I'm so excited for it!

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2020, 05:07:26 PM »
I totally agree with this. I am seeing a little too much buddy buddy stuff. I will be tuning out on those fights. A couple of people I will still support, but most of them are now a turn off. Suitefights! Bring them on.

Offline Katff

« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2020, 01:37:50 PM »
A bit of me thinks that they just dont understand how important having some tension between catfighters is to many catfight fans, but the other side of me knows that they are catfighting for fun and doing it as a hobbie and to meet/make new like minded friends, which is fair enough. Its just not for me. Thats all.

Its like they have formed a little catfight club with a roster of catfighters and are doing a round robin type thing, where they are all fighting each other and having little catfight parties, with their future opponents/friends watching ringside. It kinda feels like a mini catfight federation to me, like wwe or maybe ufc where I could see them having a champion or maybe even a belt in future. 

Also the custom producer/catfighters are so ingrained with their scripted stuff, they cant let go, and are unconsciously intergrating more and more of it into their  real fights. They are in the business of entertainment, but trying too hard to entertain makes it look too obvious and less raw and less genuine.

Anyway, I know they fight hard when they fight, but the whole buddy buddy thing has always turned me off a catfight. I could have my dream catfight happening, but if one of them gave her opponent just one compliment on twitter before fight about how good she looks etc, then Im done. Its completely ruined and I have no interest in it anymore, even though it would have been dream match. Maybe Im more extreme than other fans but that's just an example of how important having them not being all buddy buddy is to some fans. Its a catfight killer.

Offline Katff

« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2020, 01:51:09 PM »
Do you think we should have a new general suitefights thread about upcoming fights and potential fights thereafter. 3 fights coming up plus i heard Stella and Nikki are both up for returning. Things are looking up.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2020, 07:34:00 PM »
Do you think we should have a new general suitefights thread about upcoming fights and potential fights thereafter. 3 fights coming up plus i heard Stella and Nikki are both up for returning. Things are looking up.

Three (3) suite fights fights coming up?  Please list them.

Offline Katff

« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2020, 07:42:44 PM »
Michelle v Alexa, ivy v bella both in October  and sarah brooke v unknown in Nov.  It was on his twitter. First one ivy v bella mid Oct.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2020, 09:50:31 PM »
Michelle v Alexa, ivy v bella both in October  and sarah brooke v unknown in Nov.  It was on his twitter. First one ivy v bella mid Oct.
Aha, thank you, I do look at the twitter, but I'm starting to think I need more twitter training with the pinned tweets and all the stuff etc., appreciate it.  (wish it was Alexa all 3 fights or Michelle twice or Nikki all 3,  heehee).

Offline Katff

« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2020, 10:08:59 PM »
Yeah. It will be interesting. My dream is still nikki v alexa but that will come later i hope.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2020, 09:40:28 AM »

Agreed! Misty vs Jackie Fay rematch ...

I'd give an arm and leg for a Misty Vs Jacky Fay rematch! Hell I'd just love to see either of them again.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 09:41:52 AM by Mr. Drake »
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)