News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Next SuiteFight in the works?

• 176 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: Next SuiteFight in the works?
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2020, 12:27:43 AM »
Definitely, real animosity is better than fake animosity. Shit the last time I feel there was real animosity was prob Jess vs mira 3 or misty vs jacky catfight which are both up there. The more real emotions involved the better the catfight usually is.

misty vs jacky deserves a rematch

Agreed! Misty vs Jackie Fay rematch ...

I'd give an arm and leg for a Misty Vs Jacky Fay rematch! Hell I'd just love to see either of them again.
Facts
Ddot

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2020, 03:38:43 AM »
Definitely, real animosity is better than fake animosity. Shit the last time I feel there was real animosity was prob Jess vs mira 3 or misty vs jacky catfight which are both up there. The more real emotions involved the better the catfight usually is.

misty vs jacky deserves a rematch

Agreed! Misty vs Jackie Fay rematch ...

I'd give an arm and leg for a Misty Vs Jacky Fay rematch! Hell I'd just love to see either of them again.
That would be awesome! One of the best fights ever in my opinion!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2020, 07:29:48 PM »
Yeah but that rematch would only be good if Steve let them fight till a winner was declared, no matter how long or ruthless the catfight gets.????
Ddot

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2020, 02:37:09 PM »
Yeah but that rematch would only be good if Steve let them fight till a winner was declared, no matter how long or ruthless the catfight gets.????

Agreed. Maybe Steve can make it happen! Obviously, it is up to the girs also, I don't think Jaky ever had a real catfight after Misty, she might be retired. And I have only seen Misty in a non competitive types of matches after the ones she did for Suitefights.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2020, 03:34:49 PM »
Ivy vs Bella to be released soon!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2020, 09:27:56 PM »
{alt}

Ivy vs Bella is on sale 10/15 (Thursday)! These two look fun!

More previews up on Suitefights' Twitter (https://twitter.com/SuiteFights).

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2020, 09:50:42 PM »
4 more pics on Steve's twitter. No marks on the the breasts and hair is tied in q braid which makes me think it's goin backwards on catfght tactics but seems like there's some good breast clawing and wedgies/cxnt attacks which seems on par. Can't wait to purchase this steve
Ddot

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2020, 10:46:06 PM »
My money is on Ivy to win. Some good tit grab in the preview!

Offline Katff

« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2020, 11:32:31 PM »
I might be wrong but is this the first time both girls have had hair braided in a suitefights catfight? Im sure this is to avoid hair loss but Im not sure whether its a good or bad thing.

I like it much better when girls have their hair flowing free. They look more like models when hair down and more like fighters with hair braided. This will obviously stop one dimensional hair pulling catfights and maybe encourage other tactics like more pussy attacks. It will also make sure matches dont get stopped early cause of hair loss.

This might have been done as a trial by suitefights or maybe its fight or girl dependent. I guess we'll see but my feeling is he isnt comfortable with the large amount of hair loss that has happened in previous fights and might feel a little guilty about it and maybe he also has to compensate girls more when it happens too.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2020, 04:26:35 PM »
Alexa's hair removed by Jess!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2020, 01:58:28 PM »
The new Suitfights match is out and available on C4S. I haven't seen it yet so I can't comment but the trailer looks AWESOME! Fingers crossed the match lives up to the hype.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2020, 03:45:00 PM »
Before I buy, anyone know if a 4k version is still coming? Not sure if the file size makes it impossible on C4S, but if it's still coming, 4k has been incredible for all the past Suitefights I have purchased.

Also, a plea for the community - please don't spoil the results or anything substantial about this fight until more have gotten the chance to watch it! Please feel free to talk about it and review it, just don't spoil it!

Can't wait to have some time to enjoy this fight! Congrats on the release!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2020, 05:13:53 PM »
Before I buy, anyone know if a 4k version is still coming? Not sure if the file size makes it impossible on C4S, but if it's still coming, 4k has been incredible for all the past Suitefights I have purchased.

Also, a plea for the community - please don't spoil the results or anything substantial about this fight until more have gotten the chance to watch it! Please feel free to talk about it and review it, just don't spoil it!

Can't wait to have some time to enjoy this fight! Congrats on the release!
I'm almost positive a 4k version will be available soon. Also... Mira comes in an attacks Ivy only to have Jess return and challenge Mira to a 4th and final fight!
Oops... SPOILER alert  ;) ;D

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2020, 11:21:00 PM »
Sucked that neither went for pussy atacks. Steve you gotta tell them when the panties come off to make them still attack the pussy bruh. Bella in a no time limit catfight against jess or alexa who'd go for the pussy would've been a good match. She's got some fight in her.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 11:26:55 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2020, 03:39:07 AM »
Hah, I have no patience. Thought I'd be able to wait until we heard something definitively if a 4k version was coming, but that wasn't the case. So I bought it.

My quick review:

I'll follow Bella to the end of the earth. Lol. That ass and body is insane. Love her personality and intensity. And it's obvious Ivy is smoking hot and has the potential to be a favorite as well. Two absolute fantastic prospects that I can't wait to see more of. Both did extremely well for their debuts.

This fight was so much of what I wanted. Two absolute newbies throwing themselves into the deep end and going at it in an authentic catfight. It expectedly starts a bit slow as the two feel each other out, but rapidly becomes a proper fight as the two inexperienced girls just have to resort to primal tactics and claw and struggle to best one another. No face-slapping is a bummer, but it's understandable as it is both their first foray into catfighting. But to be clear, they both do damage to one another and hopefully set the stage for a rivalry down the road.

And all of this goes with stating the obvious, that this is the expected stellar Suitefights caliber of production value going on here. Multiple cameras, well-lit and just an impeccable production that really gets in to the action and gives us what we want to see. Would have loved to see them face off wearing sexy formal wear and stripping off from that, but that is the mildest of a criticism as what we get is superb as well. Like I said, wish I would have been able to buy it in 4k, but we are so, so lucky to have someone putting the effort and care in to putting these fights on for us over the amateur productions we usually get from other producers.

Now that Bella and Ivy got their feet wet, I'd love to see them face other newbies or girls of similar caliber (Angel, Evonn, Jocelyn are among those that were overmatched in their debuts). Hopefully, the next time with a rougher ruleset that includes face-slapping as they now have an idea of what to expect. Just want more of this and to see rivalries organically develop and an ever expanding roster of girls willing to fight. Love seeing girls, regardless of skill, willing to take the step and do something as wild as a Suitefights fight. All the respect in the world to them.

It's the easiest of recommendations from me to anyone who might be on the fence.