News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH

• 94 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2016, 08:03:12 PM »
carolann is getting frustrated, having got me in a decent hold and pinning me with no one there to count she slowly starts losing the plot..talking to me, telling me she is the best blah blah i clasp 2 hands around one of her boobs and pull and twist..carolann lets out a scream and calls me a bitch, but grabbing her boob gets her to let go of my neck, and i manage to get both legs between me and her and push ..carolann goes flying back wards in to the soaking wet mud as the rain pours down...i then get to my feet and go over to carolann, i grab her hair and kneel down beside her before putting her in a tight head lock..caolann struggles as i tighten my grip around her neck digging my feet deep in the mud to stop her wriggling free....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2016, 12:00:35 AM »
Lisa has me in a good headlock, very aware that her tactic is too wear me down so she can go for the kill. Desperate,  I reach back with my arm and grab her by her long blonde hair yanking her off me. "it's just you and me now bitch"  ...throwing her down in the mud

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2016, 12:05:31 AM »
Lisa tries to get away..getting up on all 4's, I reach out and grab her ample derriere  "get back here bitch..I'm not finish with you yet" !!!! 

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2016, 01:19:14 PM »
time to finnish lisa. come on carolann. 8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2016, 06:49:42 PM »
The beautiful Carol Ann wins this match with an amazing breast smother...

Steve 

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2016, 07:50:29 PM »
carolann reaches out and grabs hold of my derriere and as she does so i turn and slap her hard..she lets go and i slowly get on to my knees facing her and i slap her again , and with a splat she hits the mud....i then get to my feet, dig in my feet to the now even more soggy and wet mud and lift her legs..i lift her legs and try to force her on to her front and attempt a back breaking move, but carolann kicks out and just escapes..both tired and sluggish i grab her legs again and try the same move...

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2016, 11:20:26 PM »
As Lisa grabs my legs again I twist my body enabling me to slip out, our momentum brings both of us down in the mud -  Lisa lands on top of me. The rain as stopped, it very hot and humid which is sapping our energy. We are moving slower, almost in slow motion. The crowd is slowly coming back....and they realize we are exhausted they begin to sense the match is nearing conclusion......I hear the voice of my husband "Come on baby slide out from under her,,,you can do this"!!

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2016, 08:47:01 AM »
This is fantastic! Somebody is going to be smothered under a nice muddy ass and I can't wait to see who.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2016, 07:51:02 PM »
carolann and myself are both feeling the effects of the mud fight, both moving much slower, both making moves now that take next to no energy in doing so, and now the rain has stopped our husbands and friends venture from the cars and from under trees to stand by the mud again cheering us both on......carolann is under me, her back flat down in the mud and i am laying on top of her, both of us writhing together, carolann to try and escape, myself to try and intimidate her into giving up....carolann wriggles free though, pushing me off her and as she gets on to all 4s to crawl to the side of the mud patch i grab her legs pulling them towards me..carolann now lays flat on her front in the mud and i slowly climb on top of her, straddling her back i grab 2 firm hands full of her hair and pull her head back......the friends and husbands on the side jumping about like lunatics shouting,  i give her hair a good tug....

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2016, 08:08:41 PM »
C'mon Lisa, don't hesitate...dip her head in by the hair.  Wriggle her down in the mud under you.  You deserve to win this!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2016, 09:39:21 PM »
its a tough ole battle linftr, carolann is more than a match for anyone  xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2016, 10:23:13 PM »
"let go of my hair you Scottish bitch"!!  Using what little energy I have left I manage to get away from Lisa. I immediately grab hold of her body - clinging to her - stalling for some time. Lisa pushes me away - she's on all 4's staring at me defiantly. I hear comments from the crowd  "looks like carolann is done"  "finish her Lisa". This only inspires me to go on....this is NOT OVER !!

Come on voters only a couple days left!  Lisa and I need your votes and encouragement like never before!!

Carolann xxxx

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2016, 07:00:20 PM »
Come on Lisa pin her ass !!!!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2016, 07:34:29 PM »
both carolann and myself are totally exhausted, both taking the chance for a breather as we get to our feet, both standing looking at the other as our little band of supporters shout (( go on get her ))  we clasp hands and push against each other, bumping in to the parked cars, ..both of us have the odd kick at the others legs trying to get the other down for what could be the final move...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2016, 07:37:40 PM »
caroilann and myself struggle with each other in the mud.....

ITS NOW ALL UP TO YOU GUYS NOW...WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THIS EPIC BATTLE AND HOW DO YOU THINK WE WOULD WIN..AN ENDLESS LIST OF OPTIONS, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...WE HAVE BOTH LOVED YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS...

LISA  XX