News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Christmas toefight

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Christmas toefight
« on: December 18, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »
Niki destroyed Kat and Fiona beat Raven after a hard and long toefight; now both meet each other in the final Christmas toefight.Who wins this nasty nhb toefight ? Who"s long and strong talons dominate ?
Compare :
{alt}
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Christmas toefight
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 04:35:42 AM »

Finona will win over Niki after a very vicious and bloody fight !!

I think would be tough for both
But...Niki is a battler so dont rule her out :)

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 04:24:31 PM »
Bilboy ~ Your dumb toefights drove me (and others) out of pretty Diane's 'NastyNeighbors.' Please don't bring it in here. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If my DUMB TOEFIGHTS drove you out ...its your PROBLEM...not MINE!
But ...i think we have democracy and i think i"m free to post the POLLS that i love and suit me !
There are people that like those contests and please ...RESPECT OTHER"S PEOPLES FETISHES , as they RESPECT YOURS!!!
You complain about creating dumb toefights but i dont see you VOTE at our group (NastyNeighbors) neither to post a comment in so many different catfights that i have created here!!!
WHY ??

As real fane should post comments about catfight polls and dont post silly comments because dont like toefights

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND !!! :)

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 06:56:06 PM »
Your telling right bilboy, if there are others that do not share your interests they have many opportunities to find things that do interest them and by the way i voted for Fiona. Merry Christmas.