News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Settling a Rivalry

• 13 Replies

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
Settling a Rivalry
« on: January 21, 2010, 11:45:59 PM »
This rivalry has gone on long enough. Basically these 2 girls hate each other with a passion where words are either sooner or later lead to actions. So I'm gonna ask who do you think would win, Lisa or Jess? I've known both for awhile and Lisa has got some background in wrestling, but Jess is a straight up brawler type.

This is one of those fights where you just know neither will submit and it'll end when one or the other can no longer continue. So who takes it in the end?

Lisa. 5'2ft
{alt}

Jess. 5'1ft
{alt}

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
Re: Settling a Rivalry
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 12:28:45 AM »
I voted for Jess.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 03:23:16 AM »
I kind of figured that aside from hairpulling and wrestling, that they'd exchange a few blows in my personal opinion. I kind of figured Lisa would walk off the winner. This is one of those grudges where the two would most certainly not hold back, let anything go and then some.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 05:40:53 AM »
Lisa lunges at Jess trying to shove her backwards into the brick wall, but Jess sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Lisa's nose, sending her head swinging back from the force of the punch. Lisa is fuckin startled, & as her head comes back forward, Jess smashes her fist into Lisa's nose again, making her nose bleed as her head snaps back & lisa stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. Jess doesn't wait, she leaps right onto Lisa, shoving her shoulder's back, she knocks her flat on her back, & Lisa is gasping for air. jess grabs lisa's wrists & she starts struggling hard, trying to hold them down to the ground. Lisa is struggling hard too, & she bucks & she kicks & Lisa is a little stronger than Jess & she manages to knock her off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth & back & forth across the parking lot like a catfight, first Lisa is on top, then Jess, then Lisa gets back on top fo Jess  Lisa grabs Jess' hair & she yanks her head up off of the cement. Then she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the cement. she knocks Jess' head right against the concrete, but Jess's hands are free & she balls her right fist up & she sends it plowing "bang," uppercut into Lisa's jaw. you can hear Lisa's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, & Jess bucks & kicks & she manages to knock Lisa right off of her. Slowly the two woman get to their feet to fist fight again. lisa is a little wobbly on her feet from the uppercut to her jaw, but Lisa is really pissed off & she pulls her right fist all the way back screaming, "now i'm going to punch you out bitch. She sends a wild haymaker right at Jess' face, but Lisa's punch goes right past Jess'  face, her punch mises Jess completely, & as lisa stands there with this totaly shcoked & startled look on her face, Jess snds her right fist plowing :"boom," right into Lisa's stomach. "ooofff," She knocks the air right out of Lisa, & Lisa grabs her stomach as she bends over in pain gasping for air. Jess grabs Lisa's hair with both of her hands & she wrenches her head up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & 'bang," Lisa's jaw smashes right into Jess' rising knee. This time you can really head Lisa's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, & Lisa is stood strait up on her feet. Then she raises up on her feet as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does, lisa is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try & maintain her balance, as she starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, she has this goofy little grin right across her face she's so fuckin dazed. Jess grabs Lisa blouse screaming, "look at you bitch, you thought you were so fucki  tough. you thought that you were tough & that you could beat me up, but you were wrong. I beat you up Lisa, I knocked the shit out of you & now you're going to tell everyone just what a stupid, pathetic whore bitch you really are." Lisa doesn't say anything, & Jess sends her right fist plowing "bang," uppewrcut right into Lisa's jaw again. Lisa's eyes roll right back in her head as she falls right over onto the ground out cold.

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 07:02:56 PM »
I don't see this fight being so one sided as Johnny the DEAUCES put it. I see this as a long tiresome fight where both girls are gonna be fighting as if their lives were on the line.

I can see this fight going back and forth, trading blows, maybe blood and using whatever is around them to their advantage. In the end though they're gonna tire themselves out and it's gonna come to that one decisive blow and I think Lisa is going to land it first snapping Jess' head back as her eyes roll back into her skull as she falls limp to the floor completely out cold.

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »
I don't see this fight being so one sided as Johnny the DEAUCES put it. I see this as a long tiresome fight where both girls are gonna be fighting as if their lives were on the line.

I can see this fight going back and forth, trading blows, maybe blood and using whatever is around them to their advantage. In the end though they're gonna tire themselves out and it's gonna come to that one decisive blow and I think Lisa is going to land it first snapping Jess' head back as her eyes roll back into her skull as she falls limp to the floor completely out cold.

I totally agree with Jen's assessment of the situation here, it will be a long, drawn out affair with each girl trying to gain the advantage with her own skills.  The end will depend on stamina, endurance, and the will to win.  Being a bit of a brawler myself I have to go with Jess though.
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 10:57:53 PM »
I love it. For so many years people have been telling me my stories were way too long, & its impossible for woman to beat eachother up that much & still be standing, so I have been trying to write shorter & shorter stories. This is actually the very first time anyone complained my stories were too short. so I agree with you, the story was too short. I still think that Jess will punch Lisa out, but I rewrote the story & made it longer. what does everyone think now?

Lisa goes plowing into Jess, full force, grabbing her  low cut dress with both of her hands, shoving her backwards hard, right into the brick wall. "ooofff," Jess'  body hit the wall hard, & "bang," her ead does too. Lisa goes right after Jess. but Jess sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Lisa's nose, sending her head swinging back from the force of the punch. Lisa is fuckin startled, & as her head comes back forward, Jess smashes her fist into Lisa's nose again, making her nose bleed as her head snaps back & Lisa stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. Jess doesn't wait, she leaps right onto Lisa, shoving her shoulder's back, she knocks her flat on her back, & Lisa is gasping for air. Jess grabs Lisa's wrists & she starts struggling hard, trying to hold them down to the ground. Lisa is struggling hard too, & LIsa has an advantage when the two of them wresle on the ground. She bucks & she kicks & Lisa is a little stronger than Jess too & she manages to knock her off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth & back & forth across the parking lot like a catfight. First Lisa is on top, then Jess, then Lisa gets back on top of Jess  Lisa grabs Jess' hair & she yanks her head up off of the cement, screaming "i'm going to knock some sense into you you biitch." Then she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the cement. She knocks Jess' head right against the concrete. Then she lets go og Jess' hiar with her right hand, & she balls a hard tight fist & she pounds it "bang," right into Jess' left eye. Instantely Jess' eye starts to turn pink & get a little puffy. Lisa starts pummeling Jess' eye. She's hammering her fuckin face with her fist over & over again & Jess' eye starts to swell up & trn black & blue. Lisa is clearly winning at this point, & she grabs Jess' hair with her right hand too, & she jerks her head up off of the ground, screamin gright in Jess' shocked face. "You think that you're so tough. you're not so tough. look at you bitch, I beat you up, & now i'm really going to knock the shit out of you." Lisa shoves Jess' head down "bang," right into the concrete again. she bounces her fuckin head right off of the hard cement again, but Jess's hands are free & she reaches up grabbing at Lisa's face with her shiney fingernails. Lisa manages to grab Jess' wrist & she starts struggling hard trying to hold it back down to the ground, but as Lisa leans forward to pin her hand, Jess balls her right fist up & she sends it plowing "bang," uppercut into Lisa's jaw. You can hear Lisa's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, & Jess bucks & kicks & she half sits up & she grabs lisa's hair with both of her hands & she manages to pull Lisa right off of her. Now Jess gets on top of Lisa, Now Jess is just as angry as Lisa. She wraps her hands through Lisa's hair & she yanks her head up off of the ground. Jess' face is beet red & Jess starts "bang, bang, bang, hammering Lisa's head against the concrete over & over again. Then she stops & she holds Lisa's head still, screaming right in her shocked face, "now who's going to get knocked silly slut." She starts "bang, bang, bang," throttling Lisa's head against the cement. She's cracking her fuckin skull again & again against the concrete, & Lisa is starting to see fuckin stars. Lisa is tough & she.manages to grab Jess' bra with with her right hand & she digs her long sharp fingernails into Jess' left breast. Jess gets this look of horror across her face as she lets out a bloodcurdlking scream & you can see bloody red nail marks on her white bra & she leaps up off of Lisa trying to get up onto her feet, but she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground rubbing her aching breast. Both woman are tired & breathing hard, & bloody now, & they each sit there trying to regain their breath. Then as if on que the two woman get to their feet to fist fight again. Lisa is a little wobbly on her feet, but Lisa is really pissed off & she pulls her right fist all the way back screaming, "now i'm going to punch you out bitch."  She sends a wild haymaker right at Jess' face, but Lisa's punch goes right past Jess'  face, her punch mises Jess completely, & as Lisa stands there with this totaly shocked & startled look on her face. Jess grabs Lisa's shoulders  & she spins Lisa around. Then she grabs Lisa by her fuckin hair & she shoves her head forward, "bang," face first right into the brick wall. She bounces her face right off of the wall, then she spins Lisa around to face her & Lisa's face is all scraped & bloody, & Lisa has a really shocked look on her face. Jess jerks Lisa away from the wall by her blouse. She holds her up on her wobbly legs right in front of herself & she starts laughing at how tough Lisa thought she was, & how beat up & bloody she looks now, & Jess screams, "look at you you big mouth. You thought you were so fuckin tough, & look at you, you don't look so fuckin tough now, do you bitch." Jess shoves Lisa back hard, "bang," right into the cement wall again. All the buttons on Lisa's blouse go flying in every direction as her blouse rips wide open & Lisa stumbles backwards "bang," right into the wall again. Now its Jess who's clearly winning at this point, & now its Lisa who's seeing fuckin stars. Jess grabs Lisa's bra with both of her hands & she's laughing as she screams, "now you're going to tell me how tough you thought you were, & how beat up & submissive you are after I knocked the shit out of you." Physically Lisa is weak, & she's dazed, & she's all bloody & beat up, but mentally Lisa is really infuriated, & normally Lisa is quite dominant, she's used to telling people what to do, not being told that to do. Lisa loses her tamper & she raises her right knee "boom," right up in between Jess' legs. Jess is caught totally off guard & she screams "aaaooofff," as she bends over in pain & she grabs her aching cxnt, & she starts backing away from Lisa. The two woman are really breathing hard now, & they're both weakened & injured & bloody & hurt. Jess is the first to regain her senses & she stands up strait, Lisa is still really infuriated, but her legs are all rubbery. She pulls her right fist back, and with all the remaining strength she has left in her she sends her fist right at Jess' face, but Jess is ready to fist fight Lisa now. She quickly reaches up with her left hand & she catches Lisa's wrist in mid air, & with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, :"boom," right into Lisa's stomach. "ooofff," She knocks the air right out of Lisa, & Lisa grabs her stomach as she bends over in pain gasping for air. Jess grabs Lisa's hair with both of her hands & she wrenches her head up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & 'bang," Lisa's jaw smashes right into Jess' rising knee. This time you can really head Lisa's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, & Lisa is stood strait up on her feet. Then she raises up on her feet as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does, Lisa is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try & maintain her balance, as she starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, she has this goofy little grin right across her face she's so fuckin dazed. Jess grabs Lisa blouse screaming, "look at you bitch, you thought you were so fuckin  tough. you thought that you were tough & that you could beat me up, but you were wrong. I beat you up Lisa, I knocked the shit out of you & now you're going to tell everyone just what a stupid, pathetic whore bitch you really are." Lisa doesn't say anything, & Jess sends her right fist plowing "bang," uppercut right into Lisa's jaw again. Lisa's eyes roll right back in her head as she falls right over onto the ground out cold.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 04:22:11 AM »
Better.  :D

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 05:13:00 AM »
I voted for Lisa. Both women may hate each other, how much i am not sure? The way i see it the fight starts out with lots of action but slows down to a shoving match with Lisa winning by putting her opponent in a head lock.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 06:18:39 PM »
It seems the tide of poll has changed. Before it was pro-jess, now it's pro-lisa. I wish people would comment more on why with their choices.  :-\

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 07:04:23 PM »
It seems the tide of poll has changed. Before it was pro-jess, now it's pro-lisa. I wish people would comment more on why with their choices.  :-\

I voted for Lisa. It's in the eyes which shows their soul!!!  ;)
{alt}

petelv

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 07:08:29 PM »
I also voted for Lisa.

pete

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 03:58:53 AM »
No offense, but I wish they'd knock themselves out - either these aren't very good photos, or they are both far from being pretty. :)

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 11:58:05 PM »
This isn't about beauty, it's about who would win. I guess the headshot pics aren't the best, but in a real catfight or any fight it isn't about looks.