News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

PLEASE READ: Producers/catfight fans/wrestling fans

• 5 Replies

Offline chelseafc

PLEASE READ: Producers/catfight fans/wrestling fans
« on: May 26, 2013, 08:08:45 PM »
Hi all

Apologies in advance for a long post, but I feel this issue needs addressing.

I've been attracted to catfights/competitive female wrestling/unscripted female fighting for around 7 years now. However, it's only been over the past 3 years that I've actually been buying full proper fights from companies (before that it was restricted to YouTube clips).

In that 3 years there has been an abundance of clips and companies to discover; I've bought from DWW, Foxy, Fighting Dolls, East Coast Cats, ECNWC, Fresh Fite, Capital City Catfights, CFH, Vira, Catfight Britain/Bitchfight, Catz, Les Femmes Fatales, Femwin, Modelfight, WRESTLA, Catfight Angels, HCF, Mutiny, Flamingo and probably several more I'm probably missing out/didn't like.

I'm sure most of you have been buying for years and years but for someone who only started 3 years ago there was an absolute wealth of past/present fights to buy. I don't claim to have bought every fight from every company - not even nearly - though I have pretty much every fight that I WANT from all those companies.

The trouble is, right now there doesn't seem to be anything out there - CCC, a promising upstart, has closed; Catz's fights are too short; LFF seems to have moved on to fantasy/scripted; Modelfight is no more, and Femwin's production is slower and often restricted to mixed stuff. Same with Vira. I haven't been on CFH for a while but when I was last there, there didn't seem to be a whole lot of new eye-catching stuff. ECNWC, probably the best of the lot, is too infrequent (fair enough, it is about quality, not quantity).

When it comes to the European ones Fighting Dolls (formerly DWW) and Foxy - I like some of the "different" fights, say the ones in cheerleader outfits or uniform - however, after a while, seeing the same girls fight nude for payment gets a bit boring. All respect to the girls and the producers, and the fans, but when I'm buying from those companies nowadays, I look for something different.

Finally, Fresh Fite are indeed a promising company, with a nice guy producer and fair prices - but the fights REALLY vary in quality and often a fight billed as "competitive fight with lots of animosity" is two girls giggling etc. And perhaps the greatest disappointment to me and many others - ECC, once my favourite company, has now dried up both in terms of output and quality. Competitive, even, hard-fought fights have now become a medley of producer intervention, edits/cuts in the midst of action, one-sided fights, girls who don't seem to really go at it and even terrible sound quality and resolution. Couple that with an obnoxious producer in John who doesn't care about customer responses (I know it's not just me) and it's dead to me.

So my question is - where do the people who buy/collect competitive fights now look to? Is there a new company that I don't know about, or perhaps an old one I've missed? What do producers think? Because it seems like the market is rather empty at the moment, and there's not much to buy. I've had to resort to several customs over the past 12 months, probably about $5,000 worth - without sounding arrogant, the money isn't an issue, but I've found that a custom is hit and miss as a producer can only do so much to achieve one's intangible vision.

Thanks for bearing with me! I look forward to your responses....

Offline FFC

Re: PLEASE READ: Producers/catfight fans/wrestling fans
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 04:04:30 AM »
Hi Chelseafc,

I beleive that most of real hard type catfight fan is having same problem you mentioned. Actually, except for ECNWC, i donot buy any dvd or DL from any companies recently.

I become catfight mania more than 40 years and collecting matetirals more than 30 years, i cannot make me satisfy even if some of fighting dolls or Foxy combat fight is good, as i watched so many battle of them.
And, after video magazine is gone, there are not so many producer can make rough catfight except for ECNWC.

It seems that you donot mention Chaos (Russian Catfight) and their fight is really good. but after you watched several movies, you feel that almost same for any fighting.

Sorry I donot have any good answer to make you satisfy, but we all real catfight fan is having same situation you have in catfight market.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 07:46:28 PM »
You said you liked CCC, but Catzreview fights are too short?  CCC ended up filming one submission fights, which, on average were actually shorter than the usual Catzreview match, so I don't understand where you are coming from there

Freshfite and ECC film real fights, so yes, the style and sometimes quality of the matches does vary. That's what happens when a producer leaves the combatants to fight in the way THEY want to fight, instead of controlling that aspect of it like the European companies do. You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time.

I think your criticism of ECC is unfair and baffles me a little. You say you like their early fights then go on to complain about poor resolution and sound quality, as if they were new issues, whereas, in fact, the production quality of their recent matches is much better than it was in the past and they have released some fantastic fights lately, which have been well received by other fans at this forum.

I also rate them good for after sales service. Last year I had a problem with a download link after buying, the only time that has happened in over thirty purchases. It was resolved very quickly after a single email from me.

On an earlier occasion, my pc crashed just after I bought one of their fights, and by the time I got it up and running again and had contacted CCbill for a new link, the three day window you are given to download videos after purchase had closed. I was resigned to having to pay for that match again, but after contacting the ECC webmaster via an email address given to me by CCbill, I was sent another link within hours, no extra cost and no questions asked, for which I was very grateful, as it was something they didn't really need to do.

As for John, the ECC producer, it's obvious from some of the things that have happened at this forum that he has enemies in catfight land, if I can put it that way. And, for reasons you don't give, you appear to one of them. I have always found him to be polite and helpful, answering questions I put to him both here and at the ECC yahoo group, and I think the personal attack you have posted is out of line and uncalled for.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:50:35 PM by kafkod »

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 10:07:02 PM »
Pack of lies Mr Chelsea. Sounds real personal, but I like how you wrote "I know it's not just me".  God man, have some integrity! When a hatchet job is that extensive, it's clearly a bunch of crap.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »
Imagine the lack of integrity it takes to write the crap Chelsea wrote. OK Chelsea, you did your hatchet job. Since lies come so easy to you, I wonder which one will you slander next?

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 10:16:34 AM »
try usa publications
catfights and more catfights