News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ever get caught Catfighting or wrestling

• 2 Replies

Offline bedcatfighter

Ever get caught Catfighting or wrestling
« on: May 27, 2013, 06:58:03 AM »
Did any of you ever get caught catfighting by either your parents brother or sister or anyone else? I remember the night n my sister and her girlfriend got caught catfighting by my mother in her bedroom it was back when i was 15 and my sister Joan had a friend Diane over for the weekend for a sleepover I was told not to bother my sister at all. My bedroom was across the hall from my sisters room I could hear music playing in my sisters room most of the night my mom would check on my sister and her friend to see what they were doing after about 4 or 5 times checking on them mom went to bed dad worked the night shift and was not at home.

The 5th time mom checked on them she told ny sister to turn off the music I open ny bedroom door a crack to see the my sister and Diane were sitting on her bed playing cards I closed my door and sat on the bed I heard my moms bedroom door close as she was going to bed. I then went to sleep or at least trying to sleep as i heard my sister and Diane talking in her room then I heard Diane say to my sister "Is you mom in bed?" my sister said "I will go check" getting out of my bed I cracked open my bedroom door and watched as my sister went to moms room and open the door a crack and then closed it and went back to her room and close the door but she didnt close it all the way and it was just open so that I could see a little inside her room leaving my door open a crack I went back to bed as I was lying on the bed I heard my sister and Diane in the hallway outside "Now my moms sleeping so lets do this Diane" I heard my sister say " On the bed " I heard doingDiane say "No" my sister said "Down in the Livingroom it dark noone will see us" "no" Diane said "In the Rec Room in the basement" "Ok my sister said "But we have to be quiet I dont want my mom to know about what we do" my sister said I went to peek out the door of my bedroom to see my sister and Diane quietly walking down the hall I had to find out what my sister and her friend Diane were  going to do both had on terrycloth robes.

I waited for a while and decide I had to find out what my 18 yr old sister and her friend were to do I left my room and then went down to the basement I saw that the light was on in the rec room and thats when I heard the sounds of grunting and groaning coming from the rec room I then saw my sisters robe and Diane robe on the floor by the rec room when i looked in I saw that my sister and Diane were wrestling in the rec room without any clothes i watched as they wrapped their arms around each other and both were struggling falling on the floor they rolled over and over well the sight of girls wrestling nude got my attention

It was at that time I heard mom walking around upstairs and I hid behind the steps and then I heard my mom coming downstairs then a few minutes later I heard mom "What the hell are you girls doing" "you should be ashamed of yourselfs" then i heard Diane say "dont call my mom Please" mom yell "get your robes on right now and go upstairs to the kitchen right now" with moms back turn i went upstair and sttod in the livingroom just as mom and my sister and Diane got into the kitchen " Now how long have you two been doing this nude wrestling thing?" mom
said neither my sister or Diane said anything "ok " Mom said "then it time for me to call you arents Diane and have them pick you up right now after I explain this to your mom" " Now Diane go get your things upstairs right now Joan you stay here" Mom said  I then heard mom talking to Diane mom " Well she will not be seeing my daughter anymore make sure you tell her ok I will be waiting" mom then hung up the phone

a few minutes later a car pulled in the yard and Diane mom came to the door mom let her in " I caught them wrestling nude in the rec room now neither is saying who started this crap but I dont ever want you daughter over my house again" mom " ok Diane will stay away from your daughter " Dianes mom said after that both Diane and her mom Left "Now Joan are you going tell me how you got involved with this wrestling crap you know I will have to tell your Father" mom said "You know mom your always nosey about what I do who my friends are why dont you just leave me alone" Joan said " Well" mom said " a little harsh arent we you maybe me and you should go to the rec room and wrestle to settle this only we will have CLOTHES ON" with that said Joan stormed off into her bedroom looking at me mom said "go back to bed Iam just glad that you did not see anything" Saying to myself "Guess again Mom" and went back to sleep.

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Ever get caught Catfighting or wrestling
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 02:39:34 AM »
wow that's an amazing true(?) story!
Hope others share similar stories.

;D

jbp
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 04:19:04 AM by floon »

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Ever get caught Catfighting or wrestling
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 02:16:12 AM »
hmmmm, apparently no one has any slumber party stories to share.

:-\