News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New match: Pre-Sale PRE2585 - Punish me harsher!

• 2 Replies

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
New match: Pre-Sale PRE2585 - Punish me harsher!
« on: April 21, 2024, 09:52:37 AM »
Hi guys

DON’T MISS TODAY’S PROMO
 Today, all PRE-SALES, UNEDITED SHOOTS or VIDEOS are ON SALE with a HUGE DISCOUNT! Act fast!

TAKE A PEEK AT OUR NEW MATCH
Pre-Sale PRE2585 - Punish me harsher!

Watch now a teaser and lots of pics at our site or our C4S store or our GUMROAD store

SYNOPSIS
During the forfeit, and coming out of the blue, the loser asked for a more intense punishment! This was never seen before!
Was it a concession to being bested by a superior woman, or does the loser truly gets a kick-out of being dominated and humiliated by another female in front of other women?
Whatever the drive behind it, this was a scorching, indelible moment, that will drive you nuts!

See also our daily Newsletter at https://www.aplvideos.com/go.php?NEWSLETTER=X

If you want to start receiving our daily Newsletter, please subscribe it, for free, at https://aplvideos.com/newsletter.php

Best regards,
APL team

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: New match: Pre-Sale PRE2585 - Punish me harsher!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 01:19:07 PM »
Just thought I'd post something for this excellent catfight.
If you like the type of fights APL produces I highly, HIGHLY recommend this 5 star titfight/catfight  between  Bijou and Suitefights own fan favorite Vivian Foxx! This is truly a must have for APL fans I can not recommend it enough!
ALSO... Check out Bijou vs Kat Black in another  five star titfight/catfight. Bijou in particular really understands the mission when breast attacks are allowed  ;D

Keep these coming APL

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: New match: Pre-Sale PRE2585 - Punish me harsher!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 09:39:16 PM »
Vivian Foxx is one stunning woman. Still waiting for a "real" catfight for her at Suitefights!