News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jo-El beat me up and then my sister in law. Now she fights blonde Marilyn

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

My brother Joey had asked me to write the story of my fight with my next door neighbor Jo-El. I actually have enjoyed a new relationship with Jo-El and her girlfriends and my husband. Jo-El orders me and my husband around and when I’m bad she smacks me, or punches me in my stomach or drags me around by my hair. I don’t mind because at the end she finger fucks me or uses a dildo on me, and it’s such a turn on watching her and her girlfriends get my husband off.

I think it was a mistake telling Joey what was going on, he keeps calling and asking for details. For a while he kept talking about having his wife Mary fight Jo-el. I thought it was all talk, but this weekend they came for a visit and they are going to have a fight. Mary is 2 years younger then I am, 41 years old, and she’s bigger 5’5”, 160 lbs, 36D. I think Joey married Mary because she is a tough woman and she gets into a lot of fights. I never saw her fight, but the way she and my brother talk she is a combination of Superwoman and Laila Ali. Mary laughed when I told her that Jo-El is 5’1”, 100 lbs, and she told me to tell Jo-El that she wanted to fight her. Jo-El didn’t hesitate excepting my sister-in-laws challenge. She didn’t even want to know how big she is, or anything else about her. She just said she would be happy to have another bitch to lick her clit.

Part-2

Now if you have been following this series of stories you now know that Jo-El knocked the shit out of my sister in law Mary, even worse than she beat me up. She also humiliated Mary even worse than she humiliate me. My brother in law Joey was totally shocked that skinny, little Jo-EL beat his wife up and forced her to be submissive. Joey isn’t submissive, but now twice, against Mary’s wishes, Joey has showed up and attended our wild parties (S&M orgies,) but Mary is completely deflated, an she winces every time she even has to think about what Jo-El did to her, she cries. She refuses to come to these parties, frankly I think she’s too embarrassed to ever show her face in front of any of these people again.

Both times that Joey was there for the parties Jo-El teased the shit out of him, but told him that he could only experience her is if he can talk his wife Mary into fighting her again, or if he had any other tough bitches he wants to see her fight.  Joey has a secretary, Marilyn at work, and everyone has been suspecting that he has been having an affair with her. I think everyone has fantasized about Marilyn fighting Mary. The big blonde is really beautiful, bigger than Mary and she just looks tough. Everyone was surprised that even after the rumors started flying around, Mary didn’t do or say anything to Marilyn.  I was quite convinced that Mary knew that Marilyn would knock the shit out of her, and was scared. I also think that Mary knew that Jo-El is only 5’1” and 100 lbs. she thought that she would knock little Jo-El around like a rag doll. Mary wasn’t at all prepared for how good little Jo-El can fight. My opinion is that Marilyn and Jo-El will be a really good fight, but I can’t begin to guess which woman will win…………

Marilyn didn’t accept right away. I never spoke to her, but there were several contributing factors that got Marilyn to say yes. First she saw that Jo-El is 5’1”, 100 lbs. Also, although Marilyn heard the story of what Jo-El did to Mary, but many people that knows Marylin had mentioned that Marilyn knew that Mary was too scared to do anything to stop her from fucking her husband. All this was new to me. I always thought that Mary was tough, BUT the deciding factor was Marilyn told Joey that if he put up a $1000 prize to the winner, she would be happy to fight the little slut.”

Part-3

The fight is going to be in the same place as all the fights, in my back yard and Joey gave Marilyn my phone number to get directions and make arrangements for the fight. Marilyn had a lot of questions, but she seemed confident from the beginning and more and more confident as I answered her questions. She told me that she is in very good condition, and the beautiful 5’7”, 150 lbs, 30 year old blonde became convinced she was going to beat the shit out of Jo-El. I was totally surprised at how turned on I was listening to big, tough Marilyn bragging how she is going to going to knock that skinny little red headed whore until she’s all bloody and weak, and then she would humiliate Jo-El. She kept asking me to describe what Jo-El did to my sister in law and me when she humiliated us. I could help it, I became so turned on I just had to play with myself when I was on the telephone talking to Marilyn. I called Mary and tried to talk her into coming over for the fight, but Mary was still really hurt both physically and mentally, and extremely embarrassed, and she didn’t want to come…………..

Part-4

When Marilyn showed up at my house before the fight she looked very hot. I could tell the way the men were all making a fuss and staring at her. She’s wearing a white micro miniskirt, black fishnet stockings and high heels. Marilyn always has her hair well coiffed, and her finger nails and toenails painted. She wears thick makeup and she looks a lot like Marilyn Monroe. Her shiny pink lipstick matches the color of her nails and she’s wears her jewelry.

Marilyn wants to call Jo-El up and tell her to meet her out back. As soon as Jo-El answers the phone the two woman are cursing and threatening each other. They started screaming how they were going to humiliate the other, and I think everyone in the room was extremely excited.

Part-5

Jo-El walks through the gate and she looks the taller bleached blonde up and down and she says, “OH, I’M REALLY GOING TO ENJOY THIS BITCH,” as she walks closer to Marilyn, but  Marylin doesn’t wait. She comes swinging around and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Jo-El hard across her face. Jo-El is seeing fuckin stars for a second as Jo-El’s head spins sideways and Jo-El is spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of Marilyn’s hard slap. Jo-El has a large red slap mark on her face and  puts her hand to her face with this shocked look on her face.

Marilyn walks up right behind her and she grabs her hair on both sides of her head as she shoves Jo-El forward until “bang,” she smashes her face first right into the brick wall of the house. Marilyn is crazy and she yanks her head back and she shoves her face “bang,” right into the red brick wall again. Then she grabs Jo-El’s shoulder and she spins Jo-El right back around to face her again. Marilyn is bigger and stronger than Jo-El and JO-EL HAS BEEN OVERWHELMED BY THE BIGGER BLOND. Marilyn grabs Jo-El’s hair with both of her hands and she wrenches her head forward. Then she shoves her head back, “bang,” into the brick wall. Marylin jerks Jo-El’s head forward, screaming right in Jo-El’s face, “Look at you Jo-El you skinny little bitch, you thought you were so fuckin tough, and look at you, you can’t even fight,” and Jo-El doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.

Marilyn starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Jo-El’s head over and over again against the hard brick wall.  She’s cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the wall of the house, until First Jo-El’s eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head, and her legs become all rubbery, and then her knees just buckle under her and when Marilyn let’s go of Jo-El’s hair, and Jo-El just goes siding down the wall of the house onto her ass on the ground out cold. Marilyn knocked Jo-El unconscious, and Jo-El is just sitting there, her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

Marilyn grabs Jo-El’s hair with both of her hands and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair until she pulls her standing straight up on her wobbly legs. Jo-El is very dazed and she’s just starting to come to from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. Marilyn lets go of Jo-El’s hair with her right hand, and Jo-El would have fallen right back over onto the ground if Marilyn wasn’t holding her up  on her rubbery legs by her hair. Marilyn takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps her face “bam,” swinging her head to the side, and then “bam,” with the back of her hand, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts slapping Jo-El’s face back and forth and back and forth screaming, “Wake up slut, wake up you skinny little whore bitch, I’m not even finished with you yet.’

She smacks Jo-El, until she slaps her back awake, and Jo-El is crying out, “Stop, enough, you win.” Marilyn jerks Jo-El’s head forward, screaming right in Jo-El’s shocked face, “Who do you think you are telling me when you had enough, little girl. I’ll tell you when you had enough and I’m far from finished with you yet.” I am so turned on, everyone is completely turned on as we stand there and watch big, tough, sexy Marilyn take complete control of little Jo-El. Tears are welling in Jo-El’s eyes and Jo-El cries out, “PLEASE I’M SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Marilyn screams right in Jo-El’s face again, “You enjoy humiliating women after you beat them up don’t you Jo-El you skinny little bitch.” Tears start to roll from Jo-El’s eyes, but she doesn’t say a word. Marilyn loses her temper and she punches Jo-El “bang,” right in her teeth, and Jo-El’s lips split open and blood starts rolling from her lips. Marilyn screams, “Answer me bitch.” Jo-el cries out, “Yes.” Marilyn smashes her “bang,” right in her mouth again, and Jo-El’s lips just bust open and blood is rolling from her cut open lips and filling up in her mouth.  Marilyn screams “Yes what.” Jo-El is scared and her lips are quivering as she cries out, ‘Yes, I like to humiliate women after I beat them up.”

Marilyn screams “Alright slut, now you’re going to beg me, fuckin beg me to humiliate you.” Jo-El is submissive and she cries out, “PLEASE HUMILIATE ME MARILYN. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE HUMILIATE ME.” Marilyn grabs Jo-El’s dress and she rips it right off of her. Then viciously she grabs Jo-El’s little bra and she rips it right off of her chest, and Jo-El’s tiny little breasts are exposed in front of everyone. Marilyn starts laughing as she grabs Jo-el by her fuckin hair and she starts marching Jo-El around the back yard, screaming, ‘Look at her, look at this tough flat chest whore now everyone. You thought she was so fuckin tough. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she.” The crowd is laughing at Jo-El now. This tough, dominant, cocky little red head is about to have her attitude completely adjusted. Marilyn lets go of Jo-El’s hair and she grabs her tiny little breasts screaming, “Now you’re going to beg me to let you suck my cxnt.”             

Tears start streaming down Jo-El’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and her face turns beet red from both the anger and the humiliation. Marilyn has completely overwhelmed Jo-El physically, but Jo-El has her limits as to what she will allow another woman to do to her, but that is it, only within her limits, and this is way past what she would allow to happen. She screams, “I will never suck your diseased cxnt you fuckin whore.” Big, tough, strong Marilyn sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into Jo-el’s jaw. You can hear Jo-El’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head, and Jo-El is stood straight up on her feet. Then she raises up and she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels under her head comes back down, and when it does Jo-El is punched silly. Her eyes are swimming around in her head, and her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and then she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back,

And everyone starts laughing at how knocked silly Jo-El is as her knees just buckle and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground quite dazed. Marilyn raises her dress up and she lowers her panties. Then she lowers herself down right onto Jo-El’s stomach, shoving her shoulder’s back, she knocks Jo-El flat out on her back. Then she puts her knees on Jo-El’s shoulders. She renders tough little Jo-El totally helpless. Then she raises up and she shows tough Jo-El her soaking wet cxnt, and Marilyn is laughing as she screams “beg me to let you kiss my cxnt you whore.” My juices were starting to pour out of my soaked cxnt. I was so fuckin turned on watching big, strong, tough Blonde Marilyn completely dominating tough red headed Jo-El. Jo-El submissively raises her wobbly head up off the ground, and jo-El’s eyes are still swimming around in her fuckin head as slowly her swollen, bloody lips get closer and closer to Marilyn’s overflowing pussy, and Jo-El kisses her cxnt. Everyone in the crowd is really excited, as they stand there and watch big, tough Marilyn forcing submissive little Jo-El to kiss her cxnt over and over again.

Marilyn screams, “Lick it whore. Lick my cxnt with your tongue you skinny, pathetic little bitch.” I can see the woman massaging themselves, and the men with their cocks out of their pants. Everyone is really turned on as they watch Jo-El start licking Marilyn’s soaking wet, pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Jo-El is making love to Marilyn’s cxnt. She’s licking her and eating her and slurping away passionately until Marilyn starts “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” started having one explosive orgasm after another right on Jo-El’s face, right on her tongue. She’s convulsing screaming, and flopping around as  she cums on her face in front of everyone. Marylin now has taken charge of the S&M orgies, and mary still has not come around.

The trouble is finding someone to fight tough Marilyn next!!!!!!!!!!!!