News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Loser gets Fucked" vs "Winner gets Laid"

• 19 Replies

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: "Loser gets Fucked" vs "Winner gets Laid"
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 03:40:13 AM »
The idea behind loser gets fucked is the same as in a sex fight. The winner is the one who exerts control by making the other cum. When she orgasms the loser is out of control and, in fact, under the control of her opponent.
The “ultimate surrender” is when a female fighter gives herself up to sexual pleasure, at the hands and tongue of her opponent, instead of fighting her.
The winner has the bragging rights and the thrill of control and domination. The loser gets fucked. 

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 05:17:50 AM »
Now look. In my book, the act of "losing" is, in itself, humiliation enough. The only additional punishment I would consider, is making The Bitch watch as I suck on the cock of the man we were fighting for. Now that is what I'd call "ultimate surrender".

Offline derek50

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »
Perhaps 'losing" is sufficient humiliation in the situation Maureen describes because she would win by decommissioning the sexuality of her victim by her cunning tactics. Further, while the victim nurses her wounded pussy, she is further humiliated by knowing that the male has a hard cock ripe for the winner to suck due to watching her crotch mauled by the dominant female.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 01:15:18 AM »
Now look. In my book, the act of "losing" is, in itself, humiliation enough. The only additional punishment I would consider, is making The Bitch watch as I suck on the cock of the man we were fighting for. Now that is what I'd call "ultimate surrender".

Perhaps 'losing" is sufficient humiliation in the situation Maureen describes because she would win by decommissioning the sexuality of her victim by her cunning tactics. Further, while the victim nurses her wounded pussy, she is further humiliated by knowing that the male has a hard cock ripe for the winner to suck due to watching her crotch mauled by the dominant female.

In “loser gets fucked” the women are not fighting over a man. They are fighting for the right to dominate and fuck one another.

They are known as “loser gets fucked” because the loser gets fucked at the end of the fight. Winner gets laid is based on a different fantasy altogether.

If you want to see the winner sucking some guy's cock at the end, fair enough, that's your thing. But not at the end of a loser gets fucked fight. The clue is in the title.

Imo, "loser gets fucked" are filmed more often than "winner gets laid" because they have a broader appeal. They can be enjoyed as much by fans who are turned on by the loser of the fight, or winner and loser equally, as by those who are turned on by the winner only.

And I don't think many catfight fans would appreciate having the girl/girl action they love interrupted by some guy getting his dick out!  :o
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:54:18 AM by kafkod »

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 04:33:11 AM »
I think losers should do all the pleasing, but there should be plenty of back-and-forth and mutual pleasuring during the match ;)

I agree the loser should do the pleasuring..

Like if I fought Roxy, she'd be my bitch at the end and I'd cum over and over!!

:-*

hahaha i think i'd come out on top and make both of us winners if you wanted to tangle with me... you'd be sore about getting your bottoms ripped off and being spanked, though ;)

Roxy, me thinks Tiffany would beat you and then force u down on all fours and fuck your pussy hard with her strap on, then force you to lick her until she cums all over your face. At least that's my fantasy.. LOL Speed