News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Would like to start new stories involving some new and long existing members.

• 20 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Nina Doll(God Member) VS beckycats(Junior Member)  will be followed up with carol.catfights(Senior Member) VS *Vera* (Junior Member)
then it's Leslie(Senior Member)  VS Michfights (Newbie).
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,53068.new.html#new
This is the Link to the First Story, in progress, between Natalia and Kim.
Wrdwvr

Offline sara1

I want in on this action!!
I’ve broken Rivers_fts and feistybeth

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Would love to re jumpstart my wars!  Linda
Put me up against this Bitch and her big titties. I caught my husband jacking to her profile pics and I want to scratch those udders up a bit.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Maureen hon...are you sure you want what I will leave you..a torn up mess of a bitch. But I am sure if you do take what is left you will destroy it. Have fun with her after I am done...like a cat playing with a poor mouse.

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
Ok ladies I see that we have some more participants. Please feel free to continue to request to be in a story, having it centralized like this is an immense help for me.
The hardest part of doing stories is getting permission form the ladies to fight, one answers in a day, the opponent answers 3 weeks later :)
This will also prevent some of the "I am in a poll or story, when did I give permission for that?" comments I have gotten over the years from people who gave permission weeks earlier but do not remember
( Hey, I am a huge alcoholic too, I know all about that. I do not know how many people asked me for something at 2 AM and I did not note it!! LOL)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 08:29:43 PM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr