News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THANKSGIVING SEXFIGHT Story .. from the polls

• 1 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
THANKSGIVING SEXFIGHT Story .. from the polls
« on: November 25, 2010, 06:34:18 PM »
WITH MY THANKS to all the incredible ladies that took part in this. THANK YOU HOPE you enjoy my naughty gift to you for the holiday.

I was looking forward to this very much.

An open invite had gone to some of the ladies at catfights, and I definately had some very lovely ladies going to be over for the holiday.
I knew my place was not going to be big enough, especially if any of them got catty or frisky, so I ended up renting a house for the weekend.

I had the food catered, as I could cook, but not usually for this many, and I definately wanted it to be good for the ladies.
The spacious front room, now set with a folding table, and some food laid across it, as the guests would soon arrive.
I had more food waiting in warmers or the fridge, in the kitchen, as needed.
Another table had drinks, and snacking food.
The large, sectional style sofa, had been moved around to allow for more space, while still being usable. A few other more comfy style chairs, some things for laying out to make the floor as comfortable as possible, and a few folding chairs as well.
The wide screen t.v. along the one wall, for movies or whatever the ladies wanted to view, now had the morning parades running.
A knock at the door, and the first guest to arrive.

I had made the dress optional, casual or dress up, the ladies choice.
I open the door, to find a drop dead gorgeous flight attendant smiling, and looking wonderful.
Heidi was wearing a figure hugging dress, that had thin straps over the shoulder.
Heidi was very fit, and the dress caressed and highlighted her generous curves nicely, as it also gave a pleasing amount of firm cleavage in the front. Heidi was not wearing a bra, and she looked firm, and fine all over.
I guide her to the main room, enjoying how smart, and enjoyable this lovely lady is, when someone else is at the door.
I tell her to make herself comfortable, then head to greet the next lady.

Brandi was very pretty, her nice figure in a simple white t-shirt and dark slacks.
Her long brunette hair hanging down, as she smiles and I welcome her in.
Brandi is young, and this being our first meeting, I am finding she is very likeable.
Then as she and Heidi begin to chat. I begin greeting the rest.

Joanne arrives in a slinky black dress, thin straps over the shoulders, and like Heidi Joanne's pert, nice sized breasts bra less, and not needing it.
I wonder if the two had chatted about what to wear, as they both had chosen something similar.
Brandi quickly begins giving catty comments, as already things had begun.

Amanda arrives in a purple t-shirt, with shorts, that show how nice her legs, and tight ass are.
Amanda has a super smile, and the lady definately was welcome by me.
Soon it seems alliances are maybe being made, as Heidi and Joanne, soon are faced by Brandi, and Amanda on the other side, as again the door beckons.

Charlene is also new to me, simply stunning dressed in a blue halter top, and white shorts.
I have a hard time trying to keep my imagination, from wanting to picture, how distracting Charlene would be, if she had not worn a bra, beneath her top.
I was meeting several of the ladies for the first time, and had to admit, I definately was having some very lovely, and sexy ladies showing up.

Chrissy was one of the ladies I had known for a little while. Yet I always was happy to see this beautiful lady smiling at me.
Chrissy was wearing a sleeveless black top, and some blue jeans. Yet as the ladies seemed to be showing. When you had the looks, like they did. The clothing did not have to be the most expensive or revealing to have any of these ladies looking fantastic.
Chrissy had come casual, yet like Charlene, Brandi and Amanda. I would be pleased to have any one of them by my side.

Heidi and Joanne, definately had dressed up, yet the same with them, as I would be pleased with either sexy lady, even dressed in comfy or frumpy attire.

Then Jen arrived last, definately hot, and definately not the least.
Jen was smiling, as she knew how hard it was for my eyes to stay on her lovely face, as her full figured body, seemed poured into the skin tight, black and white dress she was wearing.
"It's an honor meeting you Jen." I tell her, as I guide her to the other ladies.

I can already hear some heated words being traded, as one of the ladies happily comments, on the whores arriving.
Jen tenses beside me, as sitting or standing. The ladies have begun to do what catfighters usually will do. Push, poke, and test one another.
Comments about age, body shape, styles.
Hair color, as well as type of catfights.

I notice Amanda quickly moving to insult Jen on her figure, as being way to much. I let my eyes roam Jen, and think of how wrong that is, as Jen looks very fine, front to back.
Heidi and Joanne seeming to be paired against Chrissy.
I was not going to have that, as Chrissy was my guest as much as any of the other ladies.
Joanne smiles, as I walk up, slipping her arm into mine. Her eyes playfully watching mine, as she leans to give me a wonderful view of her bra less cleavage.
I am kind of surprised as Chrissy is talking sexfight with Heidi.
Usually Chrissy was all in your face, no holds barred. Yet I definately thought Chrissy was sexy myself.
"Looks like you may have a great place to watch." Joanne says, smiling with mischief, as she presses close to me.
Her brown eyes showing some passion, as she licks her lips, and begins enjoying slowly torturing me, as my hand ends up being guided to her tight ass, beneath her dress.
Joanne was very fit, very beautiful top to bottom, front to back.

Voices begin to raise slightly, as Joanne's other hand slides one shoulder strap down, to bare one firm, beautiful, and very well formed breast.
"You don't seem to be looking, don't you like them?" Joanne asks, knowing she was making me uncomfortable, before the other ladies, as her other breast soon is bared as well.
Joanne had one feature that was saving me, as my eyes did dip to her gently heaving breasts. Joanne had a very beautiful face as well.
My eyes meet hers, as she smiles, and then I see some surprise in her eyes, and follow her gaze.

Chrissy was sliding Heidi's dress down, as Heidi's large, firm breasts spill from it into view, even as she strips Chrissy's top.
Heidi quickly down to only high heels, and her satiny blue, thong panties, as Chrissy's black bra is popped, and Chrissy's nice sized, firm breasts now heave naked before us all, as Heidi and Chrissy begin to caress each others breasts.
Talk slows, as the other ladies begin to watch, as Chrissy steps out of her shoes, as Heidi works Chrissy's jeans down, and off.
Chrissy's body very beautiful, now dressed in only her black panties, as the two stunning ladies slip onto a section of the sofa together.
A slight pull of the tie, and Heidi's pantes fall away, to leave her naked, in all of her glory, as the blonde works Chrissy's panties off, as the sexfight had begun.

I'm standing with Joanne beside me, as we watch as others begin to become aroused, as they watch Chrissy surprise them all with how sensuous, and desirable she could be.

Joanne lets her dress fall to the floor, as I enjoy having this nubile beauty now stand beside me, her hand guiding mine to the front of her panties, as she moans, and begins rubbing my hand to her crotch, as the other ladies begin to be unable to resist.
Food and drink being spilled, as passions begin to flow freely.

Jen's large breasts spill heavy, and firm as her dress begins to be peeled from her.
The dark haired beauty, having Amanda's top off, opening her bra, to reveal Amanda's well formed hard nippled tits, as they begin to kiss, and caress.
Jen's dress off, as she sinks to the floor, working Amanda's shorts, and panties off, before pulling her to the floor with her. Jen's thong gone, as they begin their own sexfight, both naked and beautiful.

Charlene's halter top, and bra are gone, as her breasts heave firm, and proud, as Brandi caresses them.
The blonde kissing the brunette, as I enjoy seeing Brandi's bra fall to the floor, as now her pert, well formed breasts heave naked, as well.
Brandi's slacks, Charlene's shorts. Two pair of lacy panties, and two more naked beauties slide down, embraced, and gasping and moaning.

Joanne now has my one hand inside of her panties, as I caress and massage her moistening clit.
Her breasts heaving, as my free hand fondles, and massages them.
Then Joanne's lips meet mine.
"I promise, I will take care of my host tonight." Joanne says breathily, as wondering what she had in mind, I knew if it included Joanne naked, it was going to make it a very happy Thanksgiving.

Around the room, fingers stimulated wet clits, and lips roamed, as hard nippled breasts were kissed, licked and sucked on.
Heidi's name is moaned, as Chrissy can hold back no longer and begins to orgasm on the sofa.
Heidi rolling from her, as Chrissy lays breathing heavily, as her body releases.
Joanne seeing Heidi laying tits proudly thrust, naked, and her sex wet. Kisses me. "Tonight I'm yours." Joanne promises, then strips her panties, quickly moving to mount Heidi, rubbing her pussy to Heidi's as the sexfights continue.

Jen is sucking and nibbling, on Amanda's pert left breast.  Amanda's sexy nubile body writhing against Jen's as she arches and grinds her hips against Jen's before crying out, and climaxing.

Brandi is fingering Charlene, as Charlene presses against her, licking and sucking some spilled food from Brandi's quivering breasts.
Brandi moaning, as Charlene's fingers dip into Brandi's wet sex, and soon Brandi tenses, then relaxes as her body climaxes.

Joanne has her face buried in Heidi's crotch kissing, and probing her wet womanhood with her tongue, as Heidi tries to protest, that it was unfair she already had a sensational sexfight with Chrissy.
Her protests stop, as Joanne's naked body slides up over her own, and as they lay skin to skin, tit to tit, and clit to clit. Heidi cries out Joanne's name, as she orgasms heavily.

Joanne is so hot, and horny, as Jen pulls her to the floor, and begins rubbing her large firm breasts over Joanne.
Then Jen tongue kissing her, as she massages Joanne's pussy, getting Joanne to climax.

Chrissy, and Heidi thighs together, as they both lay wet, satisfied, and watching the others.
Brandi, and Amanda gently kissing, and caressing, as they watch, sexually released as well.

Jen slides from Joanne, as Charlene gropes, and fondles Jen's heaving breasts, as she presses to her, Jen laying back, as Charlene begins rapidly stroking and fingering Jen's pussy to orgasm, as the large breasted beauty can resist no longer.
Jen orgasming, as Charlene rises to her knees, hot, wet, and the winner.
Then Jen pulls her down, to finish helping get Charlene off, with some caresses and help from Joanne.

Soon, seven gorgeous ladies sit or lie, naked, glistening, beautiful and sexually satisfied.
Charlene the winner of the Thanksgiving sexfight.

Some of the ladies having things like spilled drinks, dipping sauces, and even some mashed potatoes and gravy on them.
Then slowly, as pulses slow, and clothing begins to go back on.
I tell the ladies to help themselves to the food.
I was going to find a cold shower, as my own body was highly excited, and in over load, at such goings on, and such incredibly hot naked women.

I was glad it had not been a no holds barred, as it was easier on the furniture, and rental that way.
Now that out of the way, I knew it was going to be a very enjoyable time for all.

My guests relaxed, and eating, while watching movies on the t.v.
I have slipped into the bathroom, and have the water running, as the door opens, and closes behind me.
"I told you I was not going to forget my host." Joanne's voice says softly behind me, as her arms go around me, and her wonderful body presses against mine.
"I have to admit, that sexfighting took a lot out of me, hope you don't mind I brought a friend." Joanne says smiling, as I turn, to see an equally breath taking, and naked Heidi in the room with us.
Then Joanne's breasts were to my chest, her lips to mine, as the two sensuous blonde beauties guide me into the water.
It was definately going to be a hot shower, and Joanne lived up to her promise.
Heidi definately welcome, as well, as I had to admit, not one of the ladies here would be anything but a pleasure having for company or as friends.
Every one of us, ending up relaxed well stuffed, and very satisfied this Thanksgiving.
Sharing the company of some of the best, and most beautiful catfighters anywhere.

The end ... 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: THANKSGIVING SEXFIGHT Story .. from the polls
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 10:25:10 AM »
A seasonal story ... May not be sure of which forum members these may be.
As not all may be using full character Ids here or different ladies same names, as more current members.