News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

1st milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023 : L THE FINAL

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
1st milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023 : L THE FINAL
« on: February 05, 2023, 02:01:57 PM »
The Milfs catfight over 40 yo FINAL takes centre stage on round three ( THE FINAL)  of the Milfs Catfight series in 2023  and it's another big day for Greece.
Julia ( Puerto Rico )  the current title holder faces Cheryl  ( South Africa )a former title holder
The Purto Rican catfighter s is yet to taste defeat and she is strongly fancied to take this year's first tourney  having established herself as a force to be reckoned with in this division. The Soutth African catfighter having recapture her form is a big threat.
Cheryl was most impressive when beating Gail in the previous contest while Julia managed a hard fought victory over Paula.
Good luck ladies !!!
bookies odds :
Julia to win and retire her title 2.20
Cheryl to win and be new champion FAV. 1.80

{alt}
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: 1st milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023 : L THE FINAL
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 08:54:18 PM »
[size=0px]Cheryl[/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 07:21:41 PM »
[size=0px]Cheryl[/size]

an amazing performance by the South African catfighter, as she dominates Julia so far !!!
the bookies have established her as HOT FAV 1.30 to win this fight and be champion

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 06:51:40 AM »
CHERYL  produced a devastating submission  stoppage to beat Julia and dehtrone her ; she dominated the fight and Julia wasnt able to recover .
After her win , Cheryl  told :
I was confident and today i proved it ; Julia is a brilliant fighter but on the day...i was a better fighter ! So many thxxx to my fans
JULIA  told :
“She’s an absolute warrior”  but i was out of form on this particular fight , so i lll try to recover and be ...back soon 

after this tourney , the bookies offer CHERYL evs money fav to retain her title in the next upcoming gr pr