News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife, Elizabeth - Part III

• 22 Replies

Offline NorthernCFF

• Avid catfight enthusiast!
My wife, Elizabeth - Part III
« on: October 07, 2019, 07:30:04 PM »
Three years later and I finally got around to capping (maybe) this one off.  If you haven't read the first two parts where my wife, Elizabeth, and friend, Mettie, duke it out you can still find them here in the forum.  Here goes nothing...

Several weeks later and Elizabeth was still beaming with renewed confidence.  Our sex life had reached a new high and, of course, came with new sexual escapades. She had several more-than-usual attempts at deep-throating my cock -- something she used to never do. She still didn't enjoy it, but knew it really turned me on and, as she found out through her fights with Mettie, the more turned on I was, the more turned on she got.  Elizabeth even asked to try anal once with her dildo. It was short lived, but what surprised me was her willingness to try new things.  Being "comfortable" with her sexuality was putting it lightly. 

When we were out to dinner a few days ago she spotted a young couple a few tables from us. She looked me square in the eyes and asked, "Do you think I could take her?" Then she smirked as if just to tease me before putting a fork full of food into her mouth. Before she could finish chewing she asked, "would you let me suck his dick if I won?" I must have looked like the most confused person ever because she chuckled and answered my gaze, "What? You let Mettie blow you so why wouldn't I get to blow another man after showing his girlfriend who the better woman is?"

"I guess", I stuttered out with an awkward laugh.

"Just kidding. I don't want to indulge your little catfight fantasy anymore than I already have", she replied.

My wife knew me all too well and had me figured out. She raised her bare leg and slowly placed her open-toed heels on my junk and felt the bulge.

She raised her eyebrows and said, "Oh! So that's all it takes". She casually switched to a spoon full of mashed potatoes and shoved it deeper into her mouth than anyone normally would. She then seductively pulled it out while staring at me with her 'come hither' eyes, and finished the tip of the spoon off with a flick of her tongue.

Her dinner foreplay and subtle sexual banter made for an explosive round of sex that night. The sex was memorable but so was the statement she made earlier in the night about getting into a catfight with another other woman.

It lingered with me and I couldn't help but wonder if she would ever get into another catfight again, even if she was just teasing me that night. I thought about it often: in bed, while mowing the lawn, and even at work.

My mind began racing around for different scenarios. Would she truly pick a random woman off the streets? Would it be someone else we knew? Would she go for round three with Mettie again? I could feel my heart racing and blood pumping down below before a voice snapped me out of my fantasy world, "hey, are you going to stay here all night?"

I quickly looked up at the clock and realized it was ten minutes passed five -- time to clock out!

The same voice continued, "you coming out to happy hour tonight? You-know-who is going to be there".

"Yeah sure, I'll stop by for one.. just going to sign out here and call the wife to let her know I'll be home a little later than usual", I replied.

First dial -- no answer. I made my way out of the office and called again just to make sure it wasn't the building interference. Still no answer. I begin to worry about Elizabeth's well-being so I call off the happy hour visit. She should be at home around this time. Our daughter is off to the grandparents for the weekend and we were going to have a nice few days to ourselves. Perhaps she's just washing up and unable to answer the phone (yeah that's got to be it). The thought of hot water running down her naked body quickened my pace to get home.

I was eager to get home to join my wife and what is normally a 25 minute drive was shortened down to 20. As I pulled up to the driveway I noticed a vehicle that didn't belong to anyone we knew...or dare I say, anyone I knew!

I stood next to the hunter green Chevy Silverado and only one thing came to mind -- infidelity!  I quickly ran up to the door and fumbled with my keys. I uttered a few curse words under my panting breath before finally grasping the right key to open the door lock and deadbolt.

I paused for a moment and drew a deep breath. My mind tried to calm itself so that I wouldn't do, or say, anything that I'd regret. The thought sprung on me that I should sneak in and catch her in the act. That way, there's no way she could deny it!

The well-lubed hinges swung the door open with only the slightest woosh of air coming in. I peeked my head in first around the door only to find the kitchen empty. Looking over the granite top island I could see the dining table had been pushed against the wall.  The chairs were thrown about as if a gorilla had thrown a tantrum. Magnets and pictures on the fridge were now scattered across the floor in both rooms. It's as if someone left the front and patio doors open and a burst of hurricane wind blew through. What kind of animal is making love to my wife all around my house, I thought.

As the birth of the doorway widened I took a half step in and I could hear a woman's voice panting and grunting. Another voice was moaning and groaning, but slightly muffled.  This was accompanied by loud slaps and smacks. It was obvious that the couch was currently being used because some of the springs groaned loudly under repeated pressure.

All signs were pointing towards my wife and another man going full penetration on my couch! I shut the door as quietly as my anger would allow. I turned to walk through the kitchen and before I made it to the entry way that separated my current location from the living room, everything went silent.  Perhaps they heard me come in. I could only hear the heavy panting of a woman, who I assumed to be my wife. She never panted that heavily when we made love. This guy must be REALLY good!

No stopping now. I trudged forward and entered the living room while simultaneously turning towards the direction of the couch at the far end of the room.

What I saw stopped me dead in my tracks. My jaw dropped down below my balls. My eyes widened and my heartbeat quickened.  I could only manage short breaths out as I tried to find the words for what I was seeing: there were two other people in my house alright, and one was certainly my wife. But there wasn't another man there, it was none other than my wife's nemesis Mettie.

I was dumbfounded. The only thing I could feel was my cock growing and my heart thumping to pump the blood to my now fully erect penis. A brunette woman straddled another woman on the couch. I could only see the back of the victor and the right side limbs of the victim dangling limp off the couch. Their clothes were shredded. Furniture pieces and decorations were scattered all around the living room to match that of the other rooms I just walked through.  The woman on top had her hands on her hips in triumph. She turned around, chest heaving, and said, "Welcome home! Sorry about the mess".

To be concluded...

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Re: My wife, Elizabeth - Part III
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 07:52:06 PM »
First I've read of this. Do go on got me interested.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 06:12:58 AM »
Fantastic start and great writing.  The only criticism of your great story is  I wish it would have been much sooner.  Can't wait for the finish but please don't wait too long to finish it.  A rematch with Mette dominating again would be really exciting but another opponent would be too.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 06:13:44 AM by master »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 07:53:30 AM »
        Great start!  I would definitely love to see Mettie dominate your wife. One sided even due to the over confidence she seems to be showing since she won. Good for you though as you basically guaranteed one more fight anyway. To avenge her loss in the rematch and claim the entire prize she promised your wife last time. Got a feeling Elizabeth is getting into the whole catfight thing due to the stakes involved.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 02:08:51 PM »
Waiting to see where you take this!!  Should be very interesting!! 8) ; ;D

Offline Dash

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 09:11:03 PM »
Just went back and read about Elizabeth and Mettie’s first two fights.  FANTASTIC!!!

Offline NorthernCFF

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 03:58:39 PM »
Here you go folks!  Like any Hollywood trilogy these days, I've decided to divide this third story into two parts itself  :P (aside from the intro in my initial post--think of that as the 'trailer').  As I was writing this, the story got longer...and longer...and longer.

Elizabeth gave me a half smile before slowly dismounting an unconscious Mettie, whose body sunk deep into the couch.

I walked cautiously to my wife's side and asked, "what happened?"

We both stared down at Mettie who's breathing shallowed. I came up beside Elizabeth and put my arm around her waist. At the same time my fully erect penis brushed by her left hand. It jarred her out of her trance from looking down at her defeated nemisis, then back up at me with a sexual grin. "Come on, I'll let you watch everything from our security camera recordings".

She half grabbed my junk and lightly tugged me to follow her to the bedroom. As we entered the bedroom I asked, "how is she even here right now?"

"Don't worry, I'll give you all the details", she gleefully said and pushed me down onto the bed.  She grabbed the remote to turn on the TV before straddling my legs. "Hey Google, show inside security cameras on bedroom TV", she commanded into the air.  Four split screens showed up on the TV consisting of our kitchen, dining room, and two different angles of our large living room. She asked our Google mini to rewind the footage to 45 minutes ago.  Elizabeth then lifted her skirt up and readjusted herself lower onto my legs and began blowing me. She was already nude from the waist up, certainly caused by her fray with Mettie.  The recorded videos then began playing with Mettie walking behind Elizabeth into the dining room from our front door. The audio was tough to pick up so Elizabeth lifted her head up and continued to stroke me slowly while turning to look at the TV and started narrating the event I was seeing on the screen...

It was Mettie who had reached out to my wife first. She was driving through our town and had intentions on burying the hatchet with Elizabeth. Elizabeth's bra that Mettie took home from their first catfight as a trophy was to be the symbolic peace offering.

"Look, I know we've had our differences. We both kicked each other's asses, so we're even on that front", Mettie stated over the phone. "I just want all of this tension to be done and over with, so again I'm sorry, and I want to extend an olive branch by returning your bra".

The initial shock of hearing Mettie's voice on the other line still had not worn off yet. Her face was red with a mix of emotions.

"Elizabeth?", Mettie asked when all she heard was silence.

Elizabeth blinked rapidly before replying, "ok, sure. You already know where I live and I'll be here all afternoon."

Elizabeth was still uneasy about having Mettie over again. Having this short conversation over the phone was awkward enough and now a face to face chat is making her usually non-confrontational personality quiver.

Mettie walked up to the front door and before she had a chance to knock, Elizabeth opened the door. She was watching nervously for her all afternoon, hoping that perhaps Mettie would have second thoughts and not make the stop. They stood facing each other yet again, but this time with no malice. Mettie was still dressed in her grey business pants and black blouse. Elizabeth flashed more of her leg features in a black skirt and a white blouse of her own.

"Hello Mettie", Elizabeth said amicably.

"Hiiii", Mettie replied joyfully.

Both women's smiles were forced and they could tell their long gazes at one another began to strain the truce meeting.

Elizabeth stuck her hand out with her palm up at Mettie. Mettie looked down at Elizabeth's hand confused for a split second before realizing one of the reasons why she came here. She quickly handed over a plastic bag with Elizabeth's undergarment inside.

"Look", Mettie sighed. Her smile washed away and the conversation took a more serious tone. "We don't have to be friends, or even speak to one another again, but I came here to clear the air so there's no ill-will from either of us."

"You fucked my husband", Elizabeth spat out. "Obviously I'm not going to be able to forgive you nor forget it that easily".

Mettie shrunk into herself a little at Elizabeth's chastising comments. She looked around her briefly and asked, "can we take this inside? I don't think you want your neighborhood hearing this conversation".

Mettie was right, Elizabeth thought, and she gestured her inside.  Mettie entered and left her flats at the front door, her bare feet now traversing the cold wood floors. Elizabeth lead Mettie to the dining room to continue their conversation.

"Look, I usually try to not hold grudges but what you did is unforgivable...at least right now. Maybe over time I'll be able to let it go, but it's still too soon."

"That's completely understandable and fair for you to say", Mettie replied. "If there's anything I could do or take back I would. I'm truly sorry about how things transpired."

Elizabeth stared out the back patio door for a while after that. Mettie did the same but down into her lap.

"Thank you for coming here", Elizabeth finally said to break the silence. Mettie stiffened her posture once more. "Would you like something to drink?", Elizabeth asked. "It's been a long day and I think it's late enough in the day to open up a bottle of wine".

"Sure, I guess one glass wouldn't hurt".

Elizabeth went to the cupboard for two glasses and then turned towards the wine rack at the other end of the kitchen. Mettie's words began echoing in her mind: "if there's anything she could do…".  Her thoughts started to roll and ideas came in. She could ask anything of Mettie and she would guilt her into accepting. A sly grin formed across her face as she poured the first glass of wine.

Mettie crossed her legs and pulled out her phone to occupy herself with something other than looking around the spacious house.

When Elizabeth finished with the second glass she asked, "you said that if there's anything you could do to make it up to me, you would right?"

Mettie looked up from her phone and over towards Elizabeth. "Within reason. What are you getting at?" Mettie was already nervous coming here, and now her nerves were being pushed to the edge. This peace meeting was now sounding more like some sort of negotiation.

"Well I was just thinking, you've seen my husband naked, and you've had your way with him. I believe it's only fair that I get to do the same with your husband".

"Excuse me?!", Mettie spat out.

Elizabeth placed a glass of wine in front of Mettie and walked to the other side, sitting directly across from her.

"Don't worry, I only find him somewhat attractive so it's not like I'm trying to steal him from you", Elizabeth stated. "I just want to know what it's like to be with another woman's man...basically to know what it's like to be you." Elizabeth was obviously pushing Mettie's buttons on purpose. The anger still flowed within her from Mettie's previous escapades with me.

"No absolutely not!" Mettie instinctively picked up the glass and took a big drink. Something she did often when she was irritated or nervous.

Elizabeth matched her motion and took a swig from her own glass. "I guess your apology isn't as sincere as you were trying to put it."

"I AM sorry! But what you're suggesting is something completely different. Maybe I made a mistake coming here", Mettie said matter-of-factly.

"Maybe you did…", Elizabeth said trailing off and taking another sip from her glass.

"Whatever. I don't need this. I came here to talk things out but it seems that you're not ready for it", Mettie huffed. She pushed her chair back and swiped at her phone on the table. In one quick motion, as she brought it across her body, the edge of her case caught her half filled glass of wine. It was just enough to knock it over and spill forward towards Elizabeth. The momentum of the spill made it spread quickly to the other end of the table and onto Elizabeth's lap before she could react.

"What the fuck!?", she screamed as she stood up from her chair. Elizabeth quickly reached for the napkins on the dining table and dabbed at the white wine soaking into her skirt.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!", Mettie said with a surprised look on her face. She grabbed a few napkins as well and started to try and help clean up Elizabeth's skirt and part of her blouse. "I didn't mean to knock it over,'' she continued.

"Get away from me!", Elizabeth protested. She swiped Mettie's hands away causing her to drop a handful of wet napkins.

"Fine. I'm out of here", Mettie sternly said as she turned to walk towards the front door.

Elizabeth stopped cleaning herself and looked up at Mettie's backside, "You won't be able to be home all the time with your traveling work schedule, so the next time you're gone I'll be there with your husband".

Mettie stopped in her tracks causing her barefeet to make a slapping noise on the hardwood floor. She turned around with a death glare and said through gritted teeth, "Don't you dare come near my husband! I didn't come here to start some more shit, but you're too damn stubborn to even try to hear me out!"

Elizabeth finished wiping herself up and tossed the napkins onto the table. With her hands on her hips she looked Mettie square in the eye and said, "I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. I hear you like the taste of homewrecking."

Both women stared daggers into each other for a few seconds before Mettie marched back to face Elizabeth with less than a foot coming between them. Mettie's blood was now boiling with anger at the thought of Elizabeth seducing her husband and being so open about it.  Elizabeth herself was fuming, but controlled her rage a lot better. She came into this meeting not knowing what to expect, but the longer she saw Mettie and the more she talked with her, the stronger her fire of hatred burned. Her smoldering ember of disgust for Mettie received new oxygen and was now ready to burn down the entire forest known as Mettie.

Elizabeth smiled, "what are you gonna do about it...bitch?"

"Try me and you won't get off so easily next time", Mettie replied.

"I bet I could get your husband off easily", Elizabeth quipped, nearly chuckling at how witty her response was.

"Talk about my husband, one more time", Mettie warned. She pointed a finger directly in the face of Elizabeth. Her eyes squinted even further with anger.

Elizabeth leaned in, practically touching Mettie's nose with her own, "I'm...going to suck...his d--".

*Thwack*!

Mettie's right hand slammed across Elizabeth's face, causing her to take a step back. Without hesitation, almost instinctively, Elizabeth launched a right open-handed cross of her own. Mettie leaned back and away from the attack as Elizabeth's hand was only able to graze Mettie's cheek.

Mettie continued her back peddling to create some distance, but before she was able to fully compose herself Elizabeth was on her. Elizabeth had both hands fully engufled in Mettie's hair with her body now pressed against Mettie's. Mettie's hands went straight up to grab Elizabeth's short brown hair but before she could get a solid grip she found herself falling backwards. Her right hand clawed for a fist full of hair while her left arm extended behind her to brace her fall.

Elizabeth had her right ankle behind Mettie's left heel as she advanced her momentum through Mettie. They fell flat into the open floor with legs intertwined, Mettie on the bottom and Elizabeth slightly on top. Elizabeth postured up half a foot before attempting to slam Mettie's head into the solid wood beneath them. One solid thump echoed throughout the house. Mettie knew she wouldn't last long if Elizabeth was allowed to bounce her head freely a few more times.

By this time Mettie had mirrored Elizabeth's hairpulling tactic.  She bent both of her legs and planted her bare size 6's on the ground.  Her left thigh squeezed in-between Elizabeth's legs with the top of her quad pressed firmly into Elizabeth's crotch. She thrusted upwards and to the right, all the while pulling Elizabeth's hair in the same direction.

Elizabeth was thrown off easily and now both women lay side by side, clawing, kicking and slapping one another. Each one attempted to get on top, but every time they were thwarted by the other. They rolled over and over, pushing multiple chairs around the room, even knocking some over with their flailing legs.

In the catballing chaos, Mettie ended up getting into a side mount position on Elizabeth, underneath the dining table. Mettie's size B's pressed firmly up against Elizabeth's D's.

Elizabeth had both arms curled around the outside of Mettie's arms still tugging away at Mettie's hair. Mettie's head stretched backwards from the extension of Elizabeth's arms. Her eyes shut tightly as she winced in pain.

Mettie released her right hand from Elizabeth's hair and began throwing down hammer fists while simultaneously trying to push Elizabeth's arms away with her elbow. The distance her hand traveled from full height to Elizabeth's face was only a few inches and did little, but to annoy Elizabeth.

Seeing that she wasn't deterring Elizabeth she peered down over the bottom of her eye socket for any advantage. Elizabeth had her teeth clenched and face tense as she exerted energy into her attack on Mettie from the bottom.  Mettie, having enough of this near stalemate, raised her right knee up towards her chest and pressed it down onto Elizabeth’s left bicep.  She went full defensive mode and released Elizabeth’s hair and stopped throwing her pointless fist.  Instead, Mettie grabbed Elizabeth by both wrists and began trying to pull Elizabeth’s hands from her hair.

Elizabeth, sensing her grip fading, began to thrust her body violently to throw Mettie off.  Mettie stayed her course and finally managed to pry Elizabeth’s left hand off with the help of her knee.  She quickly pinned Elizabeth’s wrist down onto the floor and began working on Elizabeth’s remaining free hand.  With her knee pinning down one arm, it didn’t take long before the 2 hands on 1 advantage succeeded.  Mettie drove Elizabeth’s right arm down into the ground holding it tightly with both hands clenched around the wrist.  Elizabeth strained and grunted.  She pushed left arm out and managed to slide it above her head, freeing it from Mettie’s knee.

Elizabeth swung and connected with a loud slap across the side of Mettie’s head.  Mettie immediately let go of the opposite wrist with one hand and corralled the Elizabeth’s wildly swinging arm. Once again, she raised her knee up and pinned Elizabeth’s left arm down, this time also holding it with her right hand to make sure it didn’t escape again.

They panted heavily as the fighting slowed to a stand still.  Elizabeth knew she was pinned and fighting crazily would be a waste of energy.  Mettie took the pause to catch her breath.  “Are you fucking done?”, Mettie exhaled.

“Fuck you”, Elizabeth replied and ejected a single piece of saliva into Mettie’s face.

Mettie jerked back a little when the chunk of spit landed in her eye.  She released her hand from Elizabeth’s left wrist and wiped it away.  Without any words, Mettie launched a spitting tirade of her own.  All Elizabeth could do was sway her head from side to side to avoid the onslaught of fluid. She screeched and let out a few curse words.

When Mettie ran out of saliva, she forcibly shoved her hand into Elizabeth’s face, working her spit around and around while also smothering Elizabeth.  Elizabeth cried out and moaned in Mettie’s grasp.  She began torquing her body left and right, pushing with her size 5 barefeet against the floor.  Their renewed struggle slid their bodies along the long side of the oval table.

Seeing that this wasn’t going to end quickly, Mettie slipped her spit-drenched hand down to Elizabeth’s exposed throat and squeezed with all her might.  She gritted her teeth as her grip tightened.  Elizabeth’s face tensed and her mouth lolled wide open.  She wheezed and gagged as her body convulsed even more violently.  Her vision began to blur and her nerves tingled all over her body.  If she couldn’t escape soon, Mettie was going to choke her out once again.

By now, their bodies had just cleared the underside of the table.  This gave Elizabeth enough room to perform her life-saving maneuver.  She lifted her leg up over Mettie and towards her own head, then extended it straight back down towards the ground.  The back of her knee caught Mettie on the chin and neck.  In one fluid motion Mettie was thrown off with her head loosely tangled in between Elizabeth’s legs.

Elizabeth exhaled in relief as fresh air filled her lungs.  She coughed and massaged her throat to ease the pain.  Meanwhile, Mettie pushed Elizabeth’s legs off of her and sat up.  Mettie glanced over at her recovering foe and flung herself towards Elizabeth, not wanting her to have any respite.
Elizabeth saw this from the corner of her still hazy vision and reacted naturally.  She caught Mettie by the shoulders and used her momentum against her.  Mettie was tossed to the side and Elizabeth quickly rolled over onto all fours to go on the offensive.  She threw a few wild slaps targeted at Mettie’s head.  Mettie, lying on her back, covered herself up to block the blows.

Elizabeth dropped her hands, left and right, wildly onto Mettie, furiously wanting to get revenge for her near-defeat moments ago.

When the repetitive thwacks and slaps weren't making contact, Mettie got a glance at her opening in-between a crack in her two forearms. Elizabeth had left her midsection wide open. Already in a balled up position her leg was locked and ready to spring straight. She extended her left leg directly into Elizabeth's gut.  Elizabeth let out an audible "umpf" as air rushed out of her lungs.

She flew back a few feet and landed on her bum. Mettie sat up and massaged the stinging on her head and arms, visibly dazed by the blows she endured. Elizabeth did the same to her stomach while never letting her eyes off of her rival. Elizabeth's blouse was all but torn off. Both arms were exposed with her blouse hanged loosely around her waist. Mettie's clothing had endured damage as well, although she remained a bit more covered. The majority of her blouse dangled over her right shoulder, hanging by it's last few threads.

Only seconds past before they simultaneously postured up to their knees and went on the attack once more. Reminiscent of a dancing duo their arms extended out forward and both hands clasped into other's. Their knees continued to propel their bodies forward while their locked hands pushed outward to the side.  D's met with B's and both women pressed into one another in a childish game of mercy. Their arms and hands swung up over their heads, then back down to their sides again. The high pitched grunts and groans echoed throughout the entire house. Their bodies shifted and knees shuffled around with each trying to gain the advantage and over power the other. Elizabeth let out a forcible scream and exerted enough effort to force Mettie to arch her back. But before Elizabeth could press her advantage Mettie shifted to the side and pressed back, returning them to their original stalemate position.

Mettie, seeing that she was getting nowhere with this test of strength, raised one knee up and planted her right foot to stand up. Elizabeth, not wanting to be out leveraged, mirrored Mettie's move. In one smooth motion, with their breasts pressed tightly up against one another, they stood up.

Their feet now shuffled across the hardwood floor as they continued to out muscle each other. Elizabeth's tense hands and wrists began to ache. She knew Mettie must be feeling the same from the strain on her face and quickness of her breath so close to her face.

They were evenly matched in strength and it now became a test of endurance, a test Elizabeth was afraid of losing because her next move was to rear back and headbutt Mettie square in the nose. Before her forehead could land though, Mettie pulled a move from Elizabeth's own playbook. She hooked her right heel behind Elizabeth's ankle and she pushed forward, sending Elizabeth falling backwards and landing on the dining table.

The impact jarred their hands loose. Mettie grabbed Elizabeth's hair with her left hand and cocked back her right hand with an open palm.  Elizabeth had her lower back up against the edge of the table, her toes barely touching the ground. She couldn't generate enough push to move her body out of the way so she turned her head as best as she could and raised her left arm in defense. Mettie's hand landed on it's target, but Elizabeth's forearm took the brunt of the blow.

Elizabeth reached out with her right arm and grabbed Mettie's hair in return. Her left hand went straight to Mettie's face and she extended her arm as far as so could causing Mettie to crank her neck backwards. The table shifted and slid across the floor as Mettie continued to press onto Elizabeth with her body and slap blindly at her pinned down foe.

Elizabeth's legs flailed wildly as she tried to get some sort of footing to push herself away. It didn't take long before she accidentally pressed her foot onto Mettie's thigh and shifted her ass fully onto the table. At the same time Mettie nearly lost her balance with her leg being kicked out, and her body went downward with her face now nearing Elizabeth's crotch.

Elizabeth maintained her hand full of Mettie's hair and continued to kick at Mettie and shift her body higher onto the table. Mettie, losing her position, tried to pull away, but before she could Elizabeth's legs had climbed high enough and somehow managed to wrap around Mettie's head. 

Mettie let out a small whimper as Elizabeth squeezed her thighs together on Mettie's temples. Mettie clawed at Elizabeth's inner thighs. She tried to pry Elizabeth's legs apart but could do very little against the strongest muscles in the human body.

Elizabeth wasn't satisfied with her current state of winning so she grabbed two handful of Mettie's hair and yanked her deeper into her headscissors. Mettie's whimper now turned into a loud screech. Her face was practically within licking distance of Elizabeth's vagina. The pressure of Elizabeth's thighs shifted from Mettie's temple down to her neck. Elizabeth flexed her little feet and locked her ankles. She straightened her legs and began applying a deadly choke on Mettie.

This was a move I was all too familiar with. Elizabeth had used this move on me several times during our sexual escapades.  Saying that Mettie was in trouble was putting it lightly as I knew it wouldn't take long to pass out in this position.

Mettie's face was already red from the exertion put into this catfight. That was pale in comparison to the deep red it was now. Mettie clenched her teeth before letting out gagged coughing noises. Her feet shuffled backwards as she tried to pull free and take Elizabeth off the table at the same time. Elizabeth released her grip on Mettie's hair and reached for the far side of the table. She managed to grab it with one hand to keep Mettie from dragging her back into the floor.

Mettie's eyes began to roll to the back of her head and darkness crept in around her peripheral vision. In a last second effort of desperation she turned her head to the side as much as she could and bit down hard, all while hanging onto Elizabeth's thighs and pushing herself backwards. She caught just enough skin that Elizabeth screamed in pain and let go of the table to defend her inner thighs with her hands. Elizabeth also loosened her legs instinctively as the pain registered up her spine.

With all pieces falling together perfectly Mettie's backward momentum dragged Elizabeth off the table and flat onto the floor with a loud thump. Mettie, being freed from the deadly headscissors, stumbled back into the french doors and slid across them, bringing down the blinds as she grabbed them to try and stay upright.

Down on one knee Mettie heaved and coughed. She used both hands to ensure her head and neck were still in one functional piece. What remained of her blouse had been torn off and laid on the dining table.

Elizabeth laid on her back, in only her black lace bra and black lace underwear, where she was plopped down, breathing heavily. Her last piece of outerwear was yanked off in one fell swoop from Mettie's unconscious grip and their bodies separating away from the dining table. Her skirt and blouse was scattered between her and Mettie. She moaned and blinked repeatedly from the wind being knocked out of her lungs.

An unspoken truce allowed both women a moment of rest. They stayed where they were, unmoved, for the next 20 seconds. It looked as if the fight was over and both women were settling for a draw.

Elizabeth was the first to move. She crawled up onto her elbows, then slowly to her hands and into a sitting position. Mettie, seeing Elizabeth getting up, pushed off of her knee and stood tall (or as tall as her 5'1 frame could appear). The long silence, marred by only rapid and deep breathing, was finally replaced by Mettie's angry declaration:

"I'm...going to...finish you, then...I'm going to...finish your husband...again!"

Mettie unzipped her suit pants and let them fall down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and slowly trudged towards Elizabeth in nothing but her red bra and matching thong.

Elizabeth stood up and retorted, "Only in your dreams...Bitch. When I... knock you out!"

She took her own slow steps towards Mettie, eyes glaring and teeth clenched.

I've known my wife to be very stubborn, but it seemed like Mettie was just as stubborn, and possibly more. Neither one was going to give in or call a stop to the fight until one could declare absolute victory...

Offline NorthernCFF

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2019, 02:00:09 AM »
Here you go folks!  Like any Hollywood trilogy these days, I've decided to divide this third story into two parts itself  :P (aside from the intro in my initial post--think of that as the 'trailer').  As I was writing this, the story got longer...and longer...and longer.

Elizabeth gave me a half smile before slowly dismounting an unconscious Mettie, whose body sunk deep into the couch.

I walked cautiously to my wife's side and asked, "what happened?"

We both stared down at Mettie who's breathing shallowed. I came up beside Elizabeth and put my arm around her waist. At the same time my fully erect penis brushed by her left hand. It jarred her out of her trance from looking down at her defeated nemisis, then back up at me with a sexual grin. "Come on, I'll let you watch everything from our security camera recordings".

She half grabbed my junk and lightly tugged me to follow her to the bedroom. As we entered the bedroom I asked, "how is she even here right now?"

"Don't worry, I'll give you all the details", she gleefully said and pushed me down onto the bed.  She grabbed the remote to turn on the TV before straddling my legs. "Hey Google, show inside security cameras on bedroom TV", she commanded into the air.  Four split screens showed up on the TV consisting of our kitchen, dining room, and two different angles of our large living room. She asked our Google mini to rewind the footage to 45 minutes ago.  Elizabeth then lifted her skirt up and readjusted herself lower onto my legs and began blowing me. She was already nude from the waist up, certainly caused by her fray with Mettie.  The recorded videos then began playing with Mettie walking behind Elizabeth into the dining room from our front door. The audio was tough to pick up so Elizabeth lifted her head up and continued to stroke me slowly while turning to look at the TV and started narrating the event I was seeing on the screen...

It was Mettie who had reached out to my wife first. She was driving through our town and had intentions on burying the hatchet with Elizabeth. Elizabeth's bra that Mettie took home from their first catfight as a trophy was to be the symbolic peace offering.

"Look, I know we've had our differences. We both kicked each other's asses, so we're even on that front", Mettie stated over the phone. "I just want all of this tension to be done and over with, so again I'm sorry, and I want to extend an olive branch by returning your bra".

The initial shock of hearing Mettie's voice on the other line still had not worn off yet. Her face was red with a mix of emotions.

"Elizabeth?", Mettie asked when all she heard was silence.

Elizabeth blinked rapidly before replying, "ok, sure. You already know where I live and I'll be here all afternoon."

Elizabeth was still uneasy about having Mettie over again. Having this short conversation over the phone was awkward enough and now a face to face chat is making her usually non-confrontational personality quiver.

Mettie walked up to the front door and before she had a chance to knock, Elizabeth opened the door. She was watching nervously for her all afternoon, hoping that perhaps Mettie would have second thoughts and not make the stop. They stood facing each other yet again, but this time with no malice. Mettie was still dressed in her grey business pants and black blouse. Elizabeth flashed more of her leg features in a black skirt and a white blouse of her own.

"Hello Mettie", Elizabeth said amicably.

"Hiiii", Mettie replied joyfully.

Both women's smiles were forced and they could tell their long gazes at one another began to strain the truce meeting.

Elizabeth stuck her hand out with her palm up at Mettie. Mettie looked down at Elizabeth's hand confused for a split second before realizing one of the reasons why she came here. She quickly handed over a plastic bag with Elizabeth's undergarment inside.

"Look", Mettie sighed. Her smile washed away and the conversation took a more serious tone. "We don't have to be friends, or even speak to one another again, but I came here to clear the air so there's no ill-will from either of us."

"You fucked my husband", Elizabeth spat out. "Obviously I'm not going to be able to forgive you nor forget it that easily".

Mettie shrunk into herself a little at Elizabeth's chastising comments. She looked around her briefly and asked, "can we take this inside? I don't think you want your neighborhood hearing this conversation".

Mettie was right, Elizabeth thought, and she gestured her inside.  Mettie entered and left her flats at the front door, her bare feet now traversing the cold wood floors. Elizabeth lead Mettie to the dining room to continue their conversation.

"Look, I usually try to not hold grudges but what you did is unforgivable...at least right now. Maybe over time I'll be able to let it go, but it's still too soon."

"That's completely understandable and fair for you to say", Mettie replied. "If there's anything I could do or take back I would. I'm truly sorry about how things transpired."

Elizabeth stared out the back patio door for a while after that. Mettie did the same but down into her lap.

"Thank you for coming here", Elizabeth finally said to break the silence. Mettie stiffened her posture once more. "Would you like something to drink?", Elizabeth asked. "It's been a long day and I think it's late enough in the day to open up a bottle of wine".

"Sure, I guess one glass wouldn't hurt".

Elizabeth went to the cupboard for two glasses and then turned towards the wine rack at the other end of the kitchen. Mettie's words began echoing in her mind: "if there's anything she could do…".  Her thoughts started to roll and ideas came in. She could ask anything of Mettie and she would guilt her into accepting. A sly grin formed across her face as she poured the first glass of wine.

Mettie crossed her legs and pulled out her phone to occupy herself with something other than looking around the spacious house.

When Elizabeth finished with the second glass she asked, "you said that if there's anything you could do to make it up to me, you would right?"

Mettie looked up from her phone and over towards Elizabeth. "Within reason. What are you getting at?" Mettie was already nervous coming here, and now her nerves were being pushed to the edge. This peace meeting was now sounding more like some sort of negotiation.

"Well I was just thinking, you've seen my husband naked, and you've had your way with him. I believe it's only fair that I get to do the same with your husband".

"Excuse me?!", Mettie spat out.

Elizabeth placed a glass of wine in front of Mettie and walked to the other side, sitting directly across from her.

"Don't worry, I only find him somewhat attractive so it's not like I'm trying to steal him from you", Elizabeth stated. "I just want to know what it's like to be with another woman's man...basically to know what it's like to be you." Elizabeth was obviously pushing Mettie's buttons on purpose. The anger still flowed within her from Mettie's previous escapades with me.

"No absolutely not!" Mettie instinctively picked up the glass and took a big drink. Something she did often when she was irritated or nervous.

Elizabeth matched her motion and took a swig from her own glass. "I guess your apology isn't as sincere as you were trying to put it."

"I AM sorry! But what you're suggesting is something completely different. Maybe I made a mistake coming here", Mettie said matter-of-factly.

"Maybe you did…", Elizabeth said trailing off and taking another sip from her glass.

"Whatever. I don't need this. I came here to talk things out but it seems that you're not ready for it", Mettie huffed. She pushed her chair back and swiped at her phone on the table. In one quick motion, as she brought it across her body, the edge of her case caught her half filled glass of wine. It was just enough to knock it over and spill forward towards Elizabeth. The momentum of the spill made it spread quickly to the other end of the table and onto Elizabeth's lap before she could react.

"What the fuck!?", she screamed as she stood up from her chair. Elizabeth quickly reached for the napkins on the dining table and dabbed at the white wine soaking into her skirt.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!", Mettie said with a surprised look on her face. She grabbed a few napkins as well and started to try and help clean up Elizabeth's skirt and part of her blouse. "I didn't mean to knock it over,'' she continued.

"Get away from me!", Elizabeth protested. She swiped Mettie's hands away causing her to drop a handful of wet napkins.

"Fine. I'm out of here", Mettie sternly said as she turned to walk towards the front door.

Elizabeth stopped cleaning herself and looked up at Mettie's backside, "You won't be able to be home all the time with your traveling work schedule, so the next time you're gone I'll be there with your husband".

Mettie stopped in her tracks causing her barefeet to make a slapping noise on the hardwood floor. She turned around with a death glare and said through gritted teeth, "Don't you dare come near my husband! I didn't come here to start some more shit, but you're too damn stubborn to even try to hear me out!"

Elizabeth finished wiping herself up and tossed the napkins onto the table. With her hands on her hips she looked Mettie square in the eye and said, "I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. I hear you like the taste of homewrecking."

Both women stared daggers into each other for a few seconds before Mettie marched back to face Elizabeth with less than a foot coming between them. Mettie's blood was now boiling with anger at the thought of Elizabeth seducing her husband and being so open about it.  Elizabeth herself was fuming, but controlled her rage a lot better. She came into this meeting not knowing what to expect, but the longer she saw Mettie and the more she talked with her, the stronger her fire of hatred burned. Her smoldering ember of disgust for Mettie received new oxygen and was now ready to burn down the entire forest known as Mettie.

Elizabeth smiled, "what are you gonna do about it...bitch?"

"Try me and you won't get off so easily next time", Mettie replied.

"I bet I could get your husband off easily", Elizabeth quipped, nearly chuckling at how witty her response was.

"Talk about my husband, one more time", Mettie warned. She pointed a finger directly in the face of Elizabeth. Her eyes squinted even further with anger.

Elizabeth leaned in, practically touching Mettie's nose with her own, "I'm...going to suck...his d--".

*Thwack*!

Mettie's right hand slammed across Elizabeth's face, causing her to take a step back. Without hesitation, almost instinctively, Elizabeth launched a right open-handed cross of her own. Mettie leaned back and away from the attack as Elizabeth's hand was only able to graze Mettie's cheek.

Mettie continued her back peddling to create some distance, but before she was able to fully compose herself Elizabeth was on her. Elizabeth had both hands fully engufled in Mettie's hair with her body now pressed against Mettie's. Mettie's hands went straight up to grab Elizabeth's short brown hair but before she could get a solid grip she found herself falling backwards. Her right hand clawed for a fist full of hair while her left arm extended behind her to brace her fall.

Elizabeth had her right ankle behind Mettie's left heel as she advanced her momentum through Mettie. They fell flat into the open floor with legs intertwined, Mettie on the bottom and Elizabeth slightly on top. Elizabeth postured up half a foot before attempting to slam Mettie's head into the solid wood beneath them. One solid thump echoed throughout the house. Mettie knew she wouldn't last long if Elizabeth was allowed to bounce her head freely a few more times.

By this time Mettie had mirrored Elizabeth's hairpulling tactic.  She bent both of her legs and planted her bare size 6's on the ground.  Her left thigh squeezed in-between Elizabeth's legs with the top of her quad pressed firmly into Elizabeth's crotch. She thrusted upwards and to the right, all the while pulling Elizabeth's hair in the same direction.

Elizabeth was thrown off easily and now both women lay side by side, clawing, kicking and slapping one another. Each one attempted to get on top, but every time they were thwarted by the other. They rolled over and over, pushing multiple chairs around the room, even knocking some over with their flailing legs.

In the catballing chaos, Mettie ended up getting into a side mount position on Elizabeth, underneath the dining table. Mettie's size B's pressed firmly up against Elizabeth's D's.

Elizabeth had both arms curled around the outside of Mettie's arms still tugging away at Mettie's hair. Mettie's head stretched backwards from the extension of Elizabeth's arms. Her eyes shut tightly as she winced in pain.

Mettie released her right hand from Elizabeth's hair and began throwing down hammer fists while simultaneously trying to push Elizabeth's arms away with her elbow. The distance her hand traveled from full height to Elizabeth's face was only a few inches and did little, but to annoy Elizabeth.

Seeing that she wasn't deterring Elizabeth she peered down over the bottom of her eye socket for any advantage. Elizabeth had her teeth clenched and face tense as she exerted energy into her attack on Mettie from the bottom.  Mettie, having enough of this near stalemate, raised her right knee up towards her chest and pressed it down onto Elizabeth’s left bicep.  She went full defensive mode and released Elizabeth’s hair and stopped throwing her pointless fist.  Instead, Mettie grabbed Elizabeth by both wrists and began trying to pull Elizabeth’s hands from her hair.

Elizabeth, sensing her grip fading, began to thrust her body violently to throw Mettie off.  Mettie stayed her course and finally managed to pry Elizabeth’s left hand off with the help of her knee.  She quickly pinned Elizabeth’s wrist down onto the floor and began working on Elizabeth’s remaining free hand.  With her knee pinning down one arm, it didn’t take long before the 2 hands on 1 advantage succeeded.  Mettie drove Elizabeth’s right arm down into the ground holding it tightly with both hands clenched around the wrist.  Elizabeth strained and grunted.  She pushed left arm out and managed to slide it above her head, freeing it from Mettie’s knee.

Elizabeth swung and connected with a loud slap across the side of Mettie’s head.  Mettie immediately let go of the opposite wrist with one hand and corralled the Elizabeth’s wildly swinging arm. Once again, she raised her knee up and pinned Elizabeth’s left arm down, this time also holding it with her right hand to make sure it didn’t escape again.

They panted heavily as the fighting slowed to a stand still.  Elizabeth knew she was pinned and fighting crazily would be a waste of energy.  Mettie took the pause to catch her breath.  “Are you fucking done?”, Mettie exhaled.

“Fuck you”, Elizabeth replied and ejected a single piece of saliva into Mettie’s face.

Mettie jerked back a little when the chunk of spit landed in her eye.  She released her hand from Elizabeth’s left wrist and wiped it away.  Without any words, Mettie launched a spitting tirade of her own.  All Elizabeth could do was sway her head from side to side to avoid the onslaught of fluid. She screeched and let out a few curse words.

When Mettie ran out of saliva, she forcibly shoved her hand into Elizabeth’s face, working her spit around and around while also smothering Elizabeth.  Elizabeth cried out and moaned in Mettie’s grasp.  She began torquing her body left and right, pushing with her size 5 barefeet against the floor.  Their renewed struggle slid their bodies along the long side of the oval table.

Seeing that this wasn’t going to end quickly, Mettie slipped her spit-drenched hand down to Elizabeth’s exposed throat and squeezed with all her might.  She gritted her teeth as her grip tightened.  Elizabeth’s face tensed and her mouth lolled wide open.  She wheezed and gagged as her body convulsed even more violently.  Her vision began to blur and her nerves tingled all over her body.  If she couldn’t escape soon, Mettie was going to choke her out once again.

By now, their bodies had just cleared the underside of the table.  This gave Elizabeth enough room to perform her life-saving maneuver.  She lifted her leg up over Mettie and towards her own head, then extended it straight back down towards the ground.  The back of her knee caught Mettie on the chin and neck.  In one fluid motion Mettie was thrown off with her head loosely tangled in between Elizabeth’s legs.

Elizabeth exhaled in relief as fresh air filled her lungs.  She coughed and massaged her throat to ease the pain.  Meanwhile, Mettie pushed Elizabeth’s legs off of her and sat up.  Mettie glanced over at her recovering foe and flung herself towards Elizabeth, not wanting her to have any respite.
Elizabeth saw this from the corner of her still hazy vision and reacted naturally.  She caught Mettie by the shoulders and used her momentum against her.  Mettie was tossed to the side and Elizabeth quickly rolled over onto all fours to go on the offensive.  She threw a few wild slaps targeted at Mettie’s head.  Mettie, lying on her back, covered herself up to block the blows.

Elizabeth dropped her hands, left and right, wildly onto Mettie, furiously wanting to get revenge for her near-defeat moments ago.

When the repetitive thwacks and slaps weren't making contact, Mettie got a glance at her opening in-between a crack in her two forearms. Elizabeth had left her midsection wide open. Already in a balled up position her leg was locked and ready to spring straight. She extended her left leg directly into Elizabeth's gut.  Elizabeth let out an audible "umpf" as air rushed out of her lungs.

She flew back a few feet and landed on her bum. Mettie sat up and massaged the stinging on her head and arms, visibly dazed by the blows she endured. Elizabeth did the same to her stomach while never letting her eyes off of her rival. Elizabeth's blouse was all but torn off. Both arms were exposed with her blouse hanged loosely around her waist. Mettie's clothing had endured damage as well, although she remained a bit more covered. The majority of her blouse dangled over her right shoulder, hanging by it's last few threads.

Only seconds past before they simultaneously postured up to their knees and went on the attack once more. Reminiscent of a dancing duo their arms extended out forward and both hands clasped into other's. Their knees continued to propel their bodies forward while their locked hands pushed outward to the side.  D's met with B's and both women pressed into one another in a childish game of mercy. Their arms and hands swung up over their heads, then back down to their sides again. The high pitched grunts and groans echoed throughout the entire house. Their bodies shifted and knees shuffled around with each trying to gain the advantage and over power the other. Elizabeth let out a forcible scream and exerted enough effort to force Mettie to arch her back. But before Elizabeth could press her advantage Mettie shifted to the side and pressed back, returning them to their original stalemate position.

Mettie, seeing that she was getting nowhere with this test of strength, raised one knee up and planted her right foot to stand up. Elizabeth, not wanting to be out leveraged, mirrored Mettie's move. In one smooth motion, with their breasts pressed tightly up against one another, they stood up.

Their feet now shuffled across the hardwood floor as they continued to out muscle each other. Elizabeth's tense hands and wrists began to ache. She knew Mettie must be feeling the same from the strain on her face and quickness of her breath so close to her face.

They were evenly matched in strength and it now became a test of endurance, a test Elizabeth was afraid of losing because her next move was to rear back and headbutt Mettie square in the nose. Before her forehead could land though, Mettie pulled a move from Elizabeth's own playbook. She hooked her right heel behind Elizabeth's ankle and she pushed forward, sending Elizabeth falling backwards and landing on the dining table.

The impact jarred their hands loose. Mettie grabbed Elizabeth's hair with her left hand and cocked back her right hand with an open palm.  Elizabeth had her lower back up against the edge of the table, her toes barely touching the ground. She couldn't generate enough push to move her body out of the way so she turned her head as best as she could and raised her left arm in defense. Mettie's hand landed on it's target, but Elizabeth's forearm took the brunt of the blow.

Elizabeth reached out with her right arm and grabbed Mettie's hair in return. Her left hand went straight to Mettie's face and she extended her arm as far as so could causing Mettie to crank her neck backwards. The table shifted and slid across the floor as Mettie continued to press onto Elizabeth with her body and slap blindly at her pinned down foe.

Elizabeth's legs flailed wildly as she tried to get some sort of footing to push herself away. It didn't take long before she accidentally pressed her foot onto Mettie's thigh and shifted her ass fully onto the table. At the same time Mettie nearly lost her balance with her leg being kicked out, and her body went downward with her face now nearing Elizabeth's crotch.

Elizabeth maintained her hand full of Mettie's hair and continued to kick at Mettie and shift her body higher onto the table. Mettie, losing her position, tried to pull away, but before she could Elizabeth's legs had climbed high enough and somehow managed to wrap around Mettie's head. 

Mettie let out a small whimper as Elizabeth squeezed her thighs together on Mettie's temples. Mettie clawed at Elizabeth's inner thighs. She tried to pry Elizabeth's legs apart but could do very little against the strongest muscles in the human body.

Elizabeth wasn't satisfied with her current state of winning so she grabbed two handful of Mettie's hair and yanked her deeper into her headscissors. Mettie's whimper now turned into a loud screech. Her face was practically within licking distance of Elizabeth's vagina. The pressure of Elizabeth's thighs shifted from Mettie's temple down to her neck. Elizabeth flexed her little feet and locked her ankles. She straightened her legs and began applying a deadly choke on Mettie.

This was a move I was all too familiar with. Elizabeth had used this move on me several times during our sexual escapades.  Saying that Mettie was in trouble was putting it lightly as I knew it wouldn't take long to pass out in this position.

Mettie's face was already red from the exertion put into this catfight. That was pale in comparison to the deep red it was now. Mettie clenched her teeth before letting out gagged coughing noises. Her feet shuffled backwards as she tried to pull free and take Elizabeth off the table at the same time. Elizabeth released her grip on Mettie's hair and reached for the far side of the table. She managed to grab it with one hand to keep Mettie from dragging her back into the floor.

Mettie's eyes began to roll to the back of her head and darkness crept in around her peripheral vision. In a last second effort of desperation she turned her head to the side as much as she could and bit down hard, all while hanging onto Elizabeth's thighs and pushing herself backwards. She caught just enough skin that Elizabeth screamed in pain and let go of the table to defend her inner thighs with her hands. Elizabeth also loosened her legs instinctively as the pain registered up her spine.

With all pieces falling together perfectly Mettie's backward momentum dragged Elizabeth off the table and flat onto the floor with a loud thump. Mettie, being freed from the deadly headscissors, stumbled back into the french doors and slid across them, bringing down the blinds as she grabbed them to try and stay upright.

Down on one knee Mettie heaved and coughed. She used both hands to ensure her head and neck were still in one functional piece. What remained of her blouse had been torn off and laid on the dining table.

Elizabeth laid on her back, in only her black lace bra and black lace underwear, where she was plopped down, breathing heavily. Her last piece of outerwear was yanked off in one fell swoop from Mettie's unconscious grip and their bodies separating away from the dining table. Her skirt and blouse was scattered between her and Mettie. She moaned and blinked repeatedly from the wind being knocked out of her lungs.

An unspoken truce allowed both women a moment of rest. They stayed where they were, unmoved, for the next 20 seconds. It looked as if the fight was over and both women were settling for a draw.

Elizabeth was the first to move. She crawled up onto her elbows, then slowly to her hands and into a sitting position. Mettie, seeing Elizabeth getting up, pushed off of her knee and stood tall (or as tall as her 5'1 frame could appear). The long silence, marred by only rapid and deep breathing, was finally replaced by Mettie's angry declaration:

"I'm...going to...finish you, then...I'm going to...finish your husband...again!"

Mettie unzipped her suit pants and let them fall down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and slowly trudged towards Elizabeth in nothing but her red bra and matching thong.

Elizabeth stood up and retorted, "Only in your dreams...Bitch. When I... knock you out!"

She took her own slow steps towards Mettie, eyes glaring and teeth clenched.

I've known my wife to be very stubborn, but it seemed like Mettie was just as stubborn, and possibly more. Neither one was going to give in or call a stop to the fight until one could declare absolute victory...

THE ENDING!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!

Elizabeth and Mettie collided with all hands reaching up towards the other woman's head, grabbing, clawing and swinging wildly. Their bare feet shuffled across the hardwood and nearly naked bodies glimmered with sweat. Chairs that weren't already knocked over met their demise too. Their chests heaved and winded grunts echoed all around the house. Every now and then one of them would let out a high pitched screech or whimper, letting each other know that the attack was painful.

The stand up hair-pulling slap-fest carried on into the kitchen area, although not by choice. Elizabeth had backed Mettie up into the island between two cushioned bar stools. Mettie's upper back was pressed up against the edge of the granite top causing her to bend backwards in an awkward position. She quickly swung both arms, with Elizabeth's head attached at the other end, to the left and slammed Elizabeth's shoulders onto the countertop.  Elizabeth returned the favor and attempted to drive Mettie’s head into the granite as well, but was stopped short by Mettie’s shoulder making contact first.

Seeing that they were stuck side by side leaning into the island top, Elizabeth made the first move.  She raised her right leg and launched a front kick at Mettie.  Without being able to see where her leg was going her foot only glanced off of Mettie’s thigh.  Mettie immediately followed up with a front kick of her own, except her foot planted square onto Elizabeth’s crotch. The forward pressure and the downward swipe of her toes in the follow through rubbed Elizabeth just right.  Elizabeth let out an almost sexual moan as she was forced back and let go of Mettie.  Mettie’s tired hands lost their grip and Elizabeth stumbled backwards into the refrigerator.

Mettie pounced on Elizabeth like a predator ready to devour its prey.  Elizabeth instinctively put her arms up in defense.  She even raised her knee up to brace for the coming impact.  All of it was in vain as Mettie’s body landed with a thump!  Mettie’s left hand clamped around Elizabeth’s right wrist and pinned it to the fridge.  She raised her right forearm and slid it under Elizabeth’s chin, pressing hard into Elizabeth’s throat lifting Elizabeth onto the balls of her feet.  Magnets and pictures on the fridge clattered to the ground as they struggled on the refrigerator doors.  Elizabeth’s teeth clenched with the edges of her lips spreading outwards.  Her eyes shut tight as she grimaced under the forceful chokehold applied by Mettie.  Her free hand clawed at Mettie’s arm around her throat trying to pry it away.  Elizabeth stomped her feet on the ground but couldn't find the leverage to break free.  Mettie’s chest was now flattened up against Elizabeth’s.  Her face was a mere three inches away from Elizabeth’s, almost smiling with pleasure.  Her eyes, however, displayed pure hatred and anger.

Elizabeth gurgled and her face began to turn beet red.  She knew she had to escape soon or pass out due to the lack of oxygen and blood reaching her brain.  Elizabeth moved away from pulling Mettie’s arm off, and instead moved to grasp the bottom of Mettie’s elbow and started to push Metti’s arm across her throat.  At the same time Elizabeth wiggled herself in the opposite direction, hoping to free herself.  The combination of sweat from their bodies and the smooth surface of the metallic appliance worked in Elizabeth’s favor.  She began to slip free of Mettie’s choke.  Mettie, seeing her window of victory closing fast, furrowed her brow and tried to press even harder.  She pushed on the balls of her feet and straightened her legs.  If she could hold on for a few more seconds she would turn Elizabeth’s lights out.

With probably only seconds of air supply remaining, Elizabeth muscled her way free.  She coughed and inhaled a deep breath of air.  Her respite was short lived as Mettie once again tried locking her forearm onto Elizabeth’s throat.  This time, Elizabeth lowered her jaw towards her chest and Mettie’s arm pushed onto Elizabeth’s jaw, managing to crank Elizabeth’s neck slightly.  Mettie focused on trying to squeeze her arm under Elizabeth’s chin again using a sawing motion across Elizabeth’s jaw and face.  Elizabeth, not sure if she’d be able to escape another chokehold, thrusted her knee up that smacked into Mettie’s vagina.  Unlike Mettie’s crotch kick earlier, this one hurt more than it was pleasurable.  Mettie let out a high pitched yelp and retreated right into the kitchen island behind her.

Elizabeth gently massaged her face and throat.  Her breathing was heavy with the sporadic cough thrown in.

“...Fucking bitch…”, Elizabeth managed to gasp out.

Mettie was hunched over with her legs squeezed together tightly.  Her hands were covering her vaginal area from the blow she just sustained.

“Fuck you”, she replied before going back in for an attack.

Mettie’s outstretched arms once again reached for Elizabeth’s head, but this time Elizabeth was ready, and much quicker.  Elizabeth threw a punch down towards Mettie’s gut.  It landed cleanly and the wind leaving her lungs was audible.  Mettie’s arms fell loosely onto Elizabeth’s shoulders, using them as a crutch to remain standing.  Elizabeth reached up and grabbed Mettie’s bra directly in between her breasts and pulled back and to the right.  This flung Mettie forward and flat onto the formica countertop next to the fridge.  Her bare chest squashed onto a cold countertop that sent a slight chill up her spine.  Elizabeth had ripped Mettie’s bra clean off, snapping the clip that held the two cups together.

Without losing a beat, Elizabeth tossed the deformed bra to the side and lunged at Mettie, pinning her onto the counter.  Any outside viewer would probably look at their position and think that they were actually making love.  This doggy style pose was short lived though as Elizabeth quickly wrapped both arms underneath Mettie’s arms and secured them behind her back.  Mettie squirmed and swayed side to side attempting to break Elizabeth’s arm hold.  It was as if Elizabeth was placing Mettie under arrest and was just waiting to cuff her.  As soon as Mettie pushed away from the countertops though, Elizabeth regained control by swinging Mettie by her arms back onto the countertop.  Elizabeth soon realized her amateur move wasn’t going to cause enough damage and pain to Mettie, and contemplated her next move.  She caught a glance of the knife block just within reach beyond Mettie’s flailing hair.  Elizabeth had enough adrenaline and anger in her to do “it”.  While staring at the knives, Elizabeth missed Mettie’s next move.  Mettie raised her left foot and stomped her heel hard onto Elizabeth’s.

“Oooooowwww fuuuucck!”, Elizabeth screamed.

Elizabeth could endure the throbbing pain in her foot no more and pushed Mettie away.  She hobbled away until her back touched the kitchen sink.  Elizabeth rotated and shook her foot to numb the pain.  Mettie quickly regained her bearing and walked at a brisk pace toward Elizabeth.

Elizabeth reached behind her into the sink and began launching whatever she could grab at Mettie.  The flying dirty dishes stopped Mettie in her tracks.  She bobbed and weaved in an attempt to dodge the projectiles.  Her hands raised up to her head just in time as a small pot landed on its intended target. 

It didn’t take long before Elizabeth ran out of things to throw.  She turned her head to check the sink, and sure enough, it was truly empty.  By the time she turned back around Mettie was on top of her, hands pushing her shoulders down into the sink.  Elizabeth’s back arched and ached as her legs lifted up off of the ground to compensate for the irregular form her body was being put in.

While holding Elizabeth down with one hand, Mettie snatched the nozzle off of the faucet and yanked it out.  A long kevlar hose extended out.  Mettie then attempted to wrap it around Elizabeth’s neck, and maybe this time finally choke her out.  She knew that there was no way Elizabeth would escape through the kevlar lining.

Seeing her impending doom, Elizabeth maneuvered from trying to push Mettie away, to using one hand to grab Mettie’s wrist by the faucet head and the other to get a hold of the hose.  Mettie held the head tightly with one hand and used her other hand to grab a portion of the hose just inside Elizabeth’s own grip.  The two women jostled with the hose attempting to strangle one another with it.  Mettie went up onto the tips of her toes and pressed down hard towards Elizabeth with the outstretched hose.  Elizabeth leaned back to create some distance on the line closing in on her exposed throat. 

Elizabeth began losing ground.  Mettie had leverage and no amount of strength Elizabeth could muster would stop Mettie from eventually securing the hose around Elizabeth’s tiny neck.

“Die fucking bitch!”, Mettie taunted through gritted teeth.

Mettie let out a primal scream that went with her surge of energy, allowing her to push down even harder.  The kevlar finally made contact with Elizabeth’s soft skin, but the scream and garotte was cut short.  Mettie’s eyes opened wide and her mouth gaped open as she groaned for air.  Elizabeth had her legs locked around Mettie’s waist like an anaconda suffocating its dinner.  She tensed her legs straight and crushed any remaining air out of Mettie.  Mettie felt a sharp pain around her rib cage and her body’s naturally reacted to alleviate the pressure.  She let go of the hose line and scratched and pushed at Elizabeth’s legs.  Her face winced in pain as she struggled to breathe from the body scissors.  Mettie still had some wit about her and held on tightly to the faucet head, not wanting Elizabeth to use it to strangle her instead.

One hand was not going to pry two python-like legs around her mid section.  After several seconds of the feeble scratching on Elizabeth’s legs, Mettie reached for the cold water handle on the sink and flipped it to fully open.  She rotated her wrist and aimed the faucet head directly at Elizabeth.  A rush of ice cold water flooded Elizabeth’s face.  Elizabeth gasped and tried to turn her head away.  The water forced her eyes closed as she shook her head to the left and right.  Some of the water made its way into her nose and wide open mouth.  She spit some out, but also swallowed some of it down both throat tubes.  Elizabeth coughed and screamed.  She also unknowingly loosened her legs around Mettie’s rib cage allowing Mettie to regain some oxygen.

Not wanting to drown, Elizabeth let go of the hose and used both hands to corral the nozzle.  With two hands against one, Elizabeth turned the head towards Mettie and mirrored what had just happened to her.  Mettie let out her own gasp and shook her head wildly.  Instinct kicked in and Mettie grabbed Elizabeth’s hands and now both women were fighting over the spraying faucet head.

They were already shining with sweat and now they were completely drenched.  Their bodies gleaned from the afternoon sunlight shining through the windows.  Water flooded the countertops and floor around the sink.

Mettie shuffled her feet in an effort to gain any advantage, but in doing so, she slipped on the wet floor and fell straight onto her ass.  Elizabeth didn’t escape scot free though.  With her legs still locked around Mettie’s waist, she went down as well and tumbled from out of the sink and onto the soaking floor next to Mettie.  Her wet smooth skin squeegeed a few feet across the floor from the momentum of falling.

They both turned toward one another immediately and prepared to resume the catfight.  Water dripped from the tips of Mettie’s nipples as she got to her knees.  Elizabeth shifted over to Mettie on her knees as well, not wanting to slip and fall.  Their skin to skin contact made a loud slap as both women wrestled and slipped around on the kitchen floor.  They had turned it into something resembling an oil wrestling ring.

The catfight continued on with both women slipping, slapping and pulling hair when they could.  Their matted wet hair flopped around as they jostled for position.  They rolled over one another, panting heavily and approaching exhaustion.  When one got on top, the other easily slipped out from underneath with their wet body.

Eventually they rolled into the living room which sat across from the dining table in the open concept house where this all started.  They laid side by side on the floor, grabbing loosely onto one another and could only kick at each other.  Their feet met during a simultaneous kick and the force created enough separation for them to be out of reach of each other.

They both got up onto one elbow and glared imaginary daggers at one another.  Their breathing was as fast as it was deep -- extremely.  Whatever adrenaline they had pumping through their body was beginning to wear off.  Scratch marks and red welts were now clear on both bodies, each of them taking as much damage as they dished out.

“You….fucking….done?”, Mettie managed to wheeze out in between several breaths.

“Only when….I….drag….your body….out of my….fucking house!”, Elizabeth snapped back.

And with that, Elizabeth positioned herself into a sitting position and prepared to stand up.  Mettie, stubborn as ever, slowly made her way to her feet as well.

Even with a few moments of rest I wasn’t sure either of them would be able to continue much longer.  At this point, I was beginning to believe that whoever could just outlast the other would be the winner.

Elizabeth made her way to Mettie again.  Mettie, not wanting to exert more energy than she needed, waited for Elizabeth to come within range.  Elizabeth raised her hands up to shoulder height and Mettie did the same, extending her arms to catch Elizabeth’s hands as she approached.  Elizabeth, however, changed tactics at the last second.  Instead of locking fingers like they did earlier, Elizabeth brought her hands closer together and lunged at Mettie’s exposed trachea.  She clamped on with a vice-like grip before Mettie knew what hit her.  Mettie’s eyes popped wide and her mouth opened like a fish out of water.  She made a choking noise and her hands flailed and grabbed for whatever they could.  Elizabeth pushed forward forcing Mettie to bend backwards over the backside of the couch.  Elizabeth stopped short of forcing Mettie over the couch and held on as tightly as she could.

Elizabeth’s strength was draining but she squeezed with all her remaining might.  Each breath was accompanied by a vocal grunt of exertion.  Mettie’s wild hands eventually found their footing on Elizabeth’s bra and without hesitation she tugged down, ripping it clean off exposing voluptuous D cup breasts.  Without missing a beat Mettie blindly dug her nails into Elizabeth’s soft boobs.

Elizabeth responded with a scream and her entire face winced in pain.  Mettie was fading fast.  Not only was she practically out of energy, but it was also being choked from her at a rate her body couldn’t handle much longer.  Her face was as red as a tomato and her tongue flicked out like it was searching for air.  Mettie advanced her attack on Elizabeth’s knockers and pinched down on Elizabeth’s nipples.  That did the trick as Elizabeth let go of Mettie’s throat and cinched onto Mettie’s hands.  Mettie continued to stare up at the ceiling with blurred visions of stars floating by.  She was dazed but didn’t break hold of Elizabeth’s nipples.  Her sweet deep breaths filled her lungs with fresh air and she slowly regained her composure.  As she looked up towards Elizabeth she felt nails dig into her own breasts.

Elizabeth couldn’t pull her nipples away so she did the next best thing and returned the favor.  Mettie screeched and now both women were screaming in pain.  Finding the pain unbearable, Mettie stepped to the side and pulled Elizabeth over the couch by her nipples.  Elizabeth followed willingly since she didn’t want her nipples to be ripped off.  In doing so her body reacted naturally to the fall and her hands let go of Mettie’s breasts to catch herself.

Elizabeth landed on her side and rolled over onto her back, finding herself flat on the couch cushions.  Mettie followed Elizabeth and rolled over the couch almost immediately as if they were one body to begin with.  Before Mettie landed, Elizabeth was able to bring her knees up and catch Mettie with them.

Mettie, her tank nearing empty, reached out with both hands and started to throttle Elizabeth.  She had to end this now, otherwise she would pass out from sheer exhaustion.  Elizabeth’s face torqued into her usual choked-face.  She too didn’t have the energy to simply pry Mettie’s hands off of her throat.  Her hands reached up and was only able to grab at Mettie’s face and hair.  Her legs bucked and wriggled under Mettie’s weight.  Slowly but surely Elizabeth’s shin found its way to Mettie’s throat.  Elizabeth hung onto Mettie’s hair tightly and extended her leg upwards.

Mettie’s eyes squinted and face tensed.  Both women were now hanging onto dear life with their competing chokeholds.  Mettie was all too familiar with this position as this was how she ended up losing their second fight.  Her fingers were too sapped of strength to compete with the power behind Elizabeth’s leg.  So, Mettie did what she had to and let go of Elizabeth’s neck and placed both hands on Elizabeth’s shin by her throat.  She did not want to lose the same way again.  She pushed down and gained a little relief, but it wasn’t enough to stop her from being choked out.  Elizabeth’s eyes were half open as she breathed in shallow breaths of air.  Mettie then thrusted her body backwards while pushing down at the same time.  Elizabeth’s grip on Mettie’s wet hair was slipping but she tried her all to hang on.

Mettie gagged and choked, and with one final thrust she rocketed backwards and flat onto the couch.  Elizabeth’s leg shot upwards into nothing but air.  Her hands dropped down to her side.  Mettie coughed and wheezed.  Her closing tunnel vision began slowly opening wider and wider.  She nearly regained her full field of view before she saw two pale-skinned melons close in around her face.

Elizabeth had pulled herself up first using the back of the couch.  She achingly crawled on top of a nearly unconscious Mettie and straddled her.  Without using an ounce of anymore energy she simply fell onto Mettie’s face with her large breasts.  Elizabeth closed her arms around Mettie’s head and pushed down with her breasts, smothering Mettie.  Mettie’s life saving reflexes kicked in and her hands clawed and pulled.  Her legs kicked as wildly as they could.  She thrusted her hips but the weight of their two bodies sunk their mass deep into the cushions.

Elizabeth knew her boobs were deadly weapons since she would sometimes apply the same move to me, just to tease me.

Mettie moaned and struggled to find regular breaths under Elizabeth’s mounds.  The fight in Mettie eventually grew weaker and weaker.  Elizabeth still hung on tightly in case Mettie caught some sort of second wind.  Elizabeth only knew the fight was over when Mettie’s arm dangled off the couch and her legs stopped moving.  She hung on for a few more seconds just to be certain that Mettie was out cold before sitting up and placing her hands on her hips in triumph.

“And there you have it baby”, my wife said while stroking me slowly.

She let go of my engorged penis and inched farther up my body before inserting my dick into her vagina.  She closed her eyes and let out a soft and sexy moan.

“You like how I kicked her ass...again?”, she asked confidently.  “Nobody comes into my house and messes with me or my man. I’d kick anyone’s ass for you”.

I closed my eyes and leaned deeper into the pillow, enjoying my wife’s steadily increasing thrusts.  Her moans grew louder and louder in ecstasy.  I could feel the eruption building down below, but held on for her sake.

My sweet moment of pleasure was interrupted by what sounded like knocking at the door.  Elizabeth failed to hear it through her loud moans.  I chose to ignore it since I didn’t want to ruin either of our orgasms.

As it grew louder, I opened my eyes to see if Elizabeth had noticed it by now.  No sooner than I opened my eyes, a blur of light skin color flashed across my vision and my wife was no longer on top of me.  My wife, and whatever flew in front of me, was now on the ground next to our king size bed. It wasn't someone knocking at the door I heard -- it was the sound of angry footsteps.

“You fucking skank!”, a familiar voice screamed.

I crawled over to the edge and peered down.  It was Mettie attempting to pin my wife down to the ground.  She was able to keep Mettie at bay with her raised knees, but was in a bad and vulnerable spot on her back.

“Ladies! Ladies! That’s enough”, I said sternly.  “The fight is over”.

“Not yet it isn’t.  I’m still standing”, Mettie replied without losing eye contact with Elizabeth.

“Fuck you whore!”, my wife spat out from below.

“Don’t fucking interfere with this”, Mettie demanded towards me.

“Yeah, let me kick this bitch’s ass once again”, Elizabeth agreed.

I sat back, speechless.  At this point I might as well enjoy a good show.  Two catfights in one day is more than I could have ever imagined.

Mettie threw slaps and spit down at my wife.  Elizabeth retaliated and defended with her hands and kicking legs.

“Afraid to show a little skin in front of your husband?”, Mettie taunted.

Elizabeth had grabbed her skirt on the way back to the bedroom after defeating Mettie.  She had only intended on giving me a blowjob and handjob so being dressed wasn’t an issue.  But with reliving the fight for me she became so turned on that she decided to go with full penetration.

Mettie grabbed my wife’s skirt and stood up, pulling it clean off of her legs.  This gave Elizabeth enough time and room to crawl back on her arms and stand up.  She lunged at Mettie without hesitation and now both women were engaged in another catfight right at the corner of our bed.  I leaned up against the headboard and crossed my legs, just in case the fight got closer to me.

They shuffled around the room banging up against the dressers and walls.  Every slap Mettie threw, my wife threw one right back.  Our TV rocked back and forth, and at one point, I nearly jumped off the bed to stop it from swaying but the action quickly moved across the room towards the walk-in closet.

Mettie had my wife pushed up against the closet door.  She threw a knee into the gut of Elizabeth and Elizabeth let out a painful groan.  She hunched over with Mettie dropping hammer fists onto her back.  Elizabeth stayed low and charged forward lifting Mettie up onto our bed.  She quickly climbed up on top of Mettie and swung away at the fences.

Mettie used the springs in our bed and thrusted her hips, launching Elizabeth near my feet.  I scooted over to give them more room.  They both got up at the same time onto their knees and grabbed each other’s hair, pulling left and right.  Their swaying boobs clapped together with each action.

Mettie let go with one hand and reached around Elizabeth’s head to secure a headlock.  She did it so quickly that my wife had no time to react.  Mettie yanked my wife down into the bed and pushed her face into the mattress.  Elizabeth got up onto her knees, but Mettie pushed her body into my wife causing her to fall back down flat on her front side.

Mettie finally let go of my wife’s hair completely and began punching her in the side of the head while maintaining the headlock.

“Ahhh! Let me go bitch!”, my wife yelled.

Mettie said nothing and kept raining down punches.  Elizabeth threw her hands up and tried to grab the punching arm of Mettie, but to no avail.  She then decided to roll onto her back, bringing Mettie over her body like a mini suplex.  Mettie ended up on her back with the headlock still secured.  My wife rolled into Mettie even further and raised her leg up to go over Mettie.  She now had Mettie straddled, but was still had her head trapped in Mettie’s arm.

Elizabeth postured up and dropped Mettie down onto the bed attempting to break free.  Mettie hung on tightly and looked as calm as ever.  Their efforts, both physical and vocal, were turning me on.  I sat there with a stiff boner not knowing who would come out on top this time.

In the constant up and down battle on the bed, Mettie’s hold had turned into a full frontal breast smother from the bottom.

“How do you like boobs in your face!?”, Mettie exclaimed from underneath my wife.

I didn’t realize it at first, but Elizabeth was somewhat being smothered by Mettie.  I say somewhat because I don’t believe Mettie’s boobs are big enough to do the deed.  Either way, my wife’s breathing was labored and she groaned in pain.  It could have been from the squeezing, but in an odd way, I was hoping it was the breast smother.

Elizabeth did what she could to try and pull Mettie’s arms off, but everytime she managed to free one arm, Mettie resecured the hold with the other arm.  Enough was enough and Elizabeth went on the offensive.

She raised her arms above her head and pushed her forearm down on Mettie’s throat.  Her second hand pressed down on top of her forearm.  Mettie let out a gurgle and choked.  My wife was going to choke herself free of Mettie’s smother/headlock.

It didn’t take long for Mettie to realize that my wife wasn’t going away any time soon with her squeezing so she let go and tried to pull Elizabeth’s arm off of her throat.  Elizabeth scooted up coming face to face with Mettie and smiled while still applying pressure.

“Ahhhhh, yeeessss...choke bitch”, my wife laughed.

Mettie grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my wife’s head to the side.  With her free hand she threw three consecutive slaps, all of which landed perfectly.  The sound that came from them made me wince every single time.

Elizabeth let out a painful scowl before letting go of Mettie’s throat to protect her face.  Mettie continued to slap at my wife until Elizabeth managed to catch Mettie’s wrist mid swing.

She postured up as much as she could and pinned Mettie’s arm down onto the bed.  Mettie still had one handful of hair, which looked like it annoyed my wife more than anything.

Elizabeth climbed up higher on Mettie to where she was practically sitting on Mettie’s chest.  She raised her knee up and pinned Mettie’s left arm down with it.  Now she had a second free hand to pull Mettie’s grip off of her hair.

Elizabeth went straight for Mettie’s fingers.  Mettie, realizing she was now going to be defenseless soon, began kicking and thrusting violently.  There were a few times where she nearly threw Elizabeth off, but Elizabeth was able to catch herself with a simple arm extension.

My wife finally pulled free of Mettie’s hair pulling and pinned her arm down.  She mimicked the other side by using her knee to now pin both of Mettie’s arms down.

Showing no signs of slowing down she went in for the kill.  She clamped both hands tightly around Mettie’s throat and closed off Mettie’s windpipe.  Mettie’s face tensed, eyes shut and mouth lolled open.  Her high pitched gurgle showed she wasn’t getting much air into her lungs.

She thrusted upwards and my wife went along for the ride without letting go.  Mettie tried throwing knees onto the back of my wife, but they had no impact.  At one point Mettie hooked her leg around my wife’s shoulder and nearly pulled her off, but Elizabeth simply let go of one hand, shifted to the side, and let Mettie’s leg fall back down.  Then, she went right back to the two handed grip on Mettie’s fragile neck.

Mettie’s efforts to escape caused the action to move to one side of the bed where her head was nearly hanging off the edge.  By this point the fight in Mettie was nearly gone.  She could only stomp her legs and slap lightly on my wife’s thighs with her trapped hands.

“Come look honey, she’s almost out”, Elizabeth said cockily.

I leaned over and sure enough, Mettie’s eyes were shut and she didn’t have much of a facial expression anymore.

Out of nowhere Elizabeth let go and air rushed into Mettie’s mouth.  She inhaled deeply and her eyes opened slightly.  One leg laid flat while the other was bent at the knee.  Both of her arms were flat on the bed where my wife had them pinned.

“There, there Mettie, we’re going to have some fun with you now”, my wife said gleefully.

She gestured with her right hand for me to come over.  I crawled over to her where she grabbed my throbbing cock and stroked slowly.

“Doesn’t she look pretty all choked out?”, Elizabeth said playfully.

My wife then motioned for me to stand up, so I stood up on our bed grabbing the wall above the headboard for balance.  She initiated one of her best assets: her blowjob.  With one hand she stroked me deep into her mouth.  With her free hand she massaged her own breasts.  Her high pitched voice exuded total ecstasy. I looked down at my wife’s spectacular performance and could see that she was thrusting her pussy back and forth onto, and off of, Mettie’s throat, choking her everytime she thrusted forward.

Mettie was slowly moving at this point and made a choking noise at every thrust from Elizabeth.  My breathing quickened as I neared my climax.  My wife, hearing this, quickened everything she was doing.  Everything felt so good and so right in this moment.  I nearly came, but before I could, Mettie let out a screech and thrusted upwards with her legs and arms together.

Elizabeth rocketed off the bed and into the night stand, nearly ripping my dick off in the process.  She practically bounced off the night stand and landed flush on her back, slightly knocking the wind out of her.

Mettie rolled over onto her stomach and climbed off the bed.  Elizabeth saw this and attempted to crawl backwards and away.  I was in total shock and fell down into a sitting position on the pillows.

Mettie leaned down and straddled my wife quickly.  Her small hands closed in on my wife’s throat and what was a sexy image less than a minute ago on the bed, was now being reproduced on the floor but with the positions flipped.

Elizabeth immediately reached for Mettie’s throat and applied her own manual choke.  Both women were now locked in a mutual choking battle to see who could hold on longer.  They both choked and whimpered for several seconds.  Mettie finally decided she wasn’t going to leave it to chance and let go of her hold.  She grabbed Elizabeth by the wrists and used her knees to force Elizabeth’s arms down onto the bare floor.  Elizabeth was now in the same predicament she put Mettie in moments ago.  With my wife’s arms pinned, Mettie went back to throttling her.

Elizabeth kicked and thrusted.  Her feet pushed off the bed and threw Mettie off for a split second.  My wife was able to free one arm and she reached up and squeezed at Mettie’s right breast.  Mettie winced in pain and pulled at Elizabeth’s hand.  She once again used her knee to secure Elizabeth’s arm down onto the floor.  For the second time, Mettie closed both hand around Elizabeth’s throat.  She choked and coughed.  Her body twisted and thrusted off the ground.  My wife’s hands could only reach the inside of Mettie’s legs, but I could see she scratched and pinched with everything she had.

She gurgled a mixture of air and saliva, desperate to free herself.  With one large burst from both of her legs she threw Mettie off and breathed in a deep amount of air.  Her vocal chords vibrated low as air rushed through her windpipe.

She rolled to her side to get up, but before she could regain any balance Mettie tackled her.  They rolled over once, with Elizabeth on top, then Mettie pushed her off and remounted my wife.  Mettie grabbed Elizabeth by both wrists and pinned her down again with little resistance.  She nearly jumped up and slammed her knees inside Elizabeth’s elbows again pressing them flat onto the wood beneath them.  In an instant, both hands reached their familiar location around Elizabeth’s throat and I could hear more choking from my wife.

The madness in Mettie’s eyes was frightening.  Elizabeth thrashed about violently, nearly escaping again.  Mettie tightened her ass and lower body, driving her weight through Elizabeth’s large chest.  Their entangled bodies slid across the floor as my wife pushed hard with her heels.  Her hips bucked upwards, but Mettie held on without ever losing her balance.

From the first spot where Mettie straddled my wife, they had bucked nearly five feet towards the bedroom door, where Elizabeth began showing signs of losing her fight to escape.  Each one of Mettie’s exhaling breaths was accompanied by a forceful grunt.  Elizabeth could only manage a high pitched wheeze with her vocal chords being constricted.  The interval of her feet slapping and sliding on the floor lengthened in intervals.  Her hands slapped softly at Mettie’s thighs with her fingers opening and closing slowly.  Her eyes were shut tight and eyebrows furrowed in agony.  The complexion of her face matched the redness of her tongue now protruding through a wide open mouth.  She let out one last audible, high pitched groan before her limbs dropped slowly to the floor.

Her left leg extended straight on the floor.  Her right leg was bent at the knee, lying motionless on top of her left thigh.  Both hands laid flat on the wood floor next to Mettie’s knees.  Mettie continued to squeeze aggressively while staring down at my wife’s now relaxing face.

I suddenly snapped out of my trance when I realized Mettie wasn’t going to let go.  The anger and rage in her censored all sense of logic.  She was intent on strangling my wife to death.

“Mettie stop!”, I yelled and jumped off the bed.

I grabbed her by the shoulder and my touch must have snapped her back to reality.  The expression on her face loosened and she blinked rapidly.  Her body dropped a little as she relaxed and her breathing intensified from not being so tense now.

“...Is she…”, Mettie began to say as I bent down to check my wife’s pulse.  She slid down my wife’s body and off of her arms, posturing up on her knees near Elizabeth’s midsection.

I reached down to Elizabeth’s throat and felt nothing, and my heart raced.  Every thought of what would happen now jogged through my mind.  I reached around to the other side of her throat and checked again. Nothing.  My face sat directly next to Mettie’s heaving chest.  We both stared down probably thinking about what our next move was going to be.

Just as I was about to remove my hand, I felt a small bump on my finger tips.  I let out a short sigh, hoping it wasn’t just my mind playing tricks on me.  Then, another blip on my fingers.  Her pulse was weak, but it slowly came back.

I turned my head sideways and placed it centimeters from Elizabeth’s mouth and nose.  I could hear and feel shallow puffs of air entering and leaving my wife’s facial orifices.

“Oh thank god, she’s breathing and has a pulse”, I said relieved.

Mettie placed her hand on my back and rubbed me gently.  We locked eyes and we both had the look of relief on our faces.  Mettie lowered her body and sat on my wife’s belly, letting out a long sigh.  I sat back down and stared down at my now unconscious wife.

Through my peripheral vision I could see Mettie’s gaze still locked onto me.  Her eyes slowly went from my eye level down towards my privates.  Being scared for my wife I didn’t realize my erection had softened, but Mettie sure did.

She reached down and grabbed me by the penis, slowly massaging back and forth.  It caught my attention and I turned back to look at Mettie.  Her face was emotionless and remained locked on my penis for a while longer.  Her free hand reached over and cupped my balls.  She rolled them around in her hands ever so gently.

I was shocked when I could feel myself getting bigger down there in Mettie’s hands.  Her eyes raised up and connected with mine once again.  She cracked a half smile and lightly pulled me up by my dick and balls.  I willingly stood up as she continued to stroke me at a quicker pace now.

Before I knew it, she plunged my fully erect penis deep into her mouth.  So deep in fact, that she gagged.  Her mouth and hands moved in unison as she blew me right then and there.  The sensation was overwhelming and I soon forgot about how close my wife was to having the life choked out of her.

I was enjoying the blowjob immensely, but Mettie suddenly stopped and pulled away.

“Go wait for me on the bed'', she said blatantly as she stood up and left the bedroom.

Confused, and a little frightened of her dominating tone, I complied.  I glanced back down at my wife and could see her chest moving up and down more than it was before; that was a great sign.

Mettie came back into the bedroom with her oversized purse and dropped it next to Elizabeth.  She bent down and began emptying most of its contents: two pairs of handcuffs, a cord of nylon rope, a ball and gag strap, and other BDSM-type gadgets I have never used before.

She rolled Elizabeth’s limp body over and cuffed her hands behind her back.  She grabbed the remaining pair of handcuffs and clamped them around Elizabeth’s ankles.  Then, she rolled out the rope, looping it several times around the chain of both cuffs.  She pulled the rope tighter and my wife’s lower legs bent straight into the air.  Her arms raised from her body and reached towards her ankles.  The last piece Mettie used was the gag.  She shoved the ball into my wife’s mouth and wrapped the strap around Elizabeth’s head, synching it tight.

The rest of her toys were shoved away into the bedroom wall.

“There we go, now she can’t disturb us”, Mettie said with her soft voice.

She climbed onto the bed and pushed me back onto the bed.

“Let me show you how a REAL woman should please her man”.

Mettie resumed her blowjob.  To say it was amazing was selling it short.  I closed my eyes and tilted my head in ecstasy.  My mouth dropped open as I let out a quiet moan of pleasure.  Both my wife and Mettie gave head like no other, but at the same time, they were completely different.  I couldn’t decide who was better at blowjobs, but it didn’t matter at this point.  One big difference I could tell was that Mettie could take my cock in deeper and for longer than Elizabeth ever could -- BJ advantage Mettie.

I took a moment and looked down at the work Mettie was putting onto my cock.  I could see she was also pleasure herself at the same time, rubbing her clit in a clockwise fashion slowly.  Her feminine moans sent shivers up my body and made my dick even harder.  It wasn’t long before both of our sexual groans was interrupted by another groaning voice.

Mettie and I both turned our heads to look down over the edge of the bed.  Elizabeth was beginning to wake.  She wriggled back and forth before opening her eyes slowly.  Her head looked left, then right, then straight up at the two bodies on her bed.

“Mmmmmfff mmff mmmfff!”, she muffled.

I couldn’t tell exactly what she was saying, but I deducted that it was along the lines of WTF.  She squirmed even faster and harder now after seeing Mettie with a mouthful of my dick.

“Oh look who decided to join us”, Mettie said as she pulled away from my cock.

“You looked so pretty all choked out”, Mettie added with a wink, mimicking Elizabeth’s earlier taunt.

“Your husband’s dick tastes soooo good”.  She went down for another mouthful, driving my dick deep down into her throat.  She turned her head slightly to look down at my wife holding her mouth and throat on my fully erect penis for a few seconds.  Mettie gurgled and made a choking noise before resurfacing and exhaling.  Her eyes watered and saliva dripped down the side of her mouth.  She wiped away the drool and used it to moisturize my dick.

“I bet you don’t deep throat him like that”, Mettie added to her taunting.

My wife continued to thrash and flop on the floor like a fish out of water.  Her naked body created a sticky ripping noise off of the hard wood as she struggled to escape from her bonds.  The size D’s on her chest smushed into the floor, before dangling loosely whenever she arched her back upwards.

“Mmmmm this is making me so wet”.  Mettie moved onto her butt and pulled off her red underwear.  She stepped off the bed and stretched the waistband on the underwear.  She looped it around Elizabeth’s head with the front side pressing flat onto her face.  Elizabeth protested, but all she could manage was to shake her head violently.

“Do you feel and smell that pussy juice?  Your husband made that come out of me.”  Mettie turned her attention back towards me and climbed onto the bed.  She raised her leg over me and slid my cock slowly into her pussy.  She let out a sexually excited moan. “And now that pussy juice is all over his cock”.

Mettie slid her hips back and forth on top of me.  She bit her lips and closed her eyes, lifting her head up in complete ecstasy.  Her thrusting quickend its pace and her moans grew louder and louder.  My hands rested behind my head with my eyes staring at her perfect form.  Occasionally she’d turn to look down at my wife with her mouth wide open and exaggerating the pleasure she was receiving.

Elizbeth screamed behind the gag in her mouth.  Her eyes were full of disgust and anger.  She discontinued her thrashing because she knew it was hopeless.  Her attempts were now targeted towards stealthily trying to free herself from her bonds.

Mettie tensed her face as she neared orgasm.  I, too, matched her thrust for thrust as I could feel my explosion flowing towards my tip.  Mettie’s jaw dropped wide open before letting out a high pitched exhale.  Her body tensed and her hands trembled on my chest.  In almost perfect unison my dick stiffened and all sensation intensified down there.  Every nerve in my body felt like it had just opened up to receive a blast of endorphins.  My head lifted up and I let out an intense groan.  I could feel the semen shooting into Mettie.  One burst, two bursts, and then another.  Each time it felt like shooting off fireworks which caused Mettie to continue singing her sexual high notes.  Holding on and being denied several times that evening made for one of the most intense finishes I’ve ever experienced.

Mettie slowed down her thrusting as she slouched slightly.  She panted as she caught her breath.

“Oh my god that was amazing!”, Mettie exclaimed.

For a minute there we both forgot that my wife was still lying on the floor vehemently opposed to what she just witnessed.  Mettie’s eyes connected with mine and we both just smiled.  I fell back deeper into the bed and relaxed my entire body, staring lazily at the ceiling.  Mettie climbed off the bed and walked over to my wife.  She bent down and loosened the rope keeping Elizabeth in a hogtie.

Elizabeth’s knees dropped to the ground.  That’s as far as they got before Mettie retied a knot into the rope.  She rolled Elizabeth flat onto her back and arms.  Elizabeth, bent at the knee with both feet on the ground, yelled muffled obscenities at Mettie staring down at her.

Mettie placed her two bare feet on either side of Elizabeth’s head and placed her hands in between her legs.  She smiled devilishly as she parted her vaginal flaps and mixture of clear and white ooze dripped onto Elizabeth’s face.

Elizabeth squirmed and turned her head to the side.  Not wanting any to go to waste, Mettie dropped down and sat on my wife’s face.  She grabbed Elizabeth by the hair and forced her face to turn up.  Mettie thrusted back and forth, just like she did when she was riding me moments ago.

“Mmmmm that’s the taste of defeat bitch”, Mettie chuckled.

Elizabeth launched her hips upwards and twisted her body, trying desperately to dislodge Mettie’s pussy from her face.  Mettie pulled my wife’s hair upwards and pressed her face deeper into her pussy.  The look on Mettie’s face was enjoyment, but also sexual pleasure.  Was she getting off again at the expense of my wife?

I didn’t have much time to contemplate it before Elizabeth’s body began to seize.  I could only hear muffled moans and see her body shake rapidly.  Within seconds of her going limp again Mettie let go of Elizabeth’s hair, causing her head to thump onto the ground.  Mettie stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

“Aw, that was it?”

Mettie had smothered Elizabeth out cold with her pussy.  She walked confidently back to me on the bed and climbed in.

I shifted over to my usual side of the bed as Mettie laid down on my wife’s side of the bed.  She laid her head on my chest and brought a bent leg up onto my right thigh.  Her right hand went up and she traced some imaginary lines on my chest with her soft fingers.

At first I stiffened up, thinking I shouldn’t be doing this.  But the realization came quickly that my wife was out cold on the ground and wouldn’t be seeing this anyway, so I gently wrapped my right arm over Mettie’s shoulder.

We laid there for several minutes in silence.  My eyes were shut and I could feel sleep coming on after emptying my magazine.  I was sure Mettie would fall asleep soon too, given that she had expended even more energy that I had in the violent catfight she just won.

“It should have been me”, Mettie finally whispered.

“What?”, I asked.

“It should have been me.  All those years ago, you should have just dumped her and picked me.”

My body tensed up and sleep was no longer on the front of my mind.  Mettie could tell that it surprised me so she continued on.

“I’m just saying, we would have made a great couple.”

I couldn’t deny it so I answered, “Yeah...but maybe at another time in another life.”

She looked up at me and grinned. “At least I got to have you...all of you”.

I relaxed a little, feeling that this conversation wasn’t going to continue much longer.

Something warm and soft disrupted my train of thought.  I looked down to see Mettie gently caressing my penis again.

“I can’t.  I’m all out”, I joked.

Mettie ignored me and continued to stroke me and give it the old college try to get me hard again.  I tried my best to push blood down there, but could only manage to quicken my heart rate.  With nothing going on down there I thought Mettie would certainly give up.

“Want to see me fight your wife again?”, Mettie finally said.

Somehow I naturally perked up again.  Without feeling it myself, Mettie’s reaction said it all.

“Oh, so that’s what it takes”, she said seductively.

“Should I untie her so you can watch us fight again?  I could kick her ass again.  You know I’d win”.

There’s no doubt I was growing down below.  The thought of Mettie and Elizabeth going at it for another round really turned me on.

Mettie continued stroking, “I bet you’d like to see that, me kicking Elizabeth’s ass again...or do you want her to kick my ass?  Do you enjoy it when she nearly chokes me out!?”

My slight reaction must have triggered something in Mettie.

“Would that turn you on more?”, she said and stopped giving me a handjob.

By this point I was fully invested in reaching another orgasm so I replied, “No, of course not.  I like it better when you win”.

“Good…”, she said before grabbing handful of my dick.

Sweet and innocent Mettie was turning into a dominatrix.  I couldn’t believe it, but this Mettie was smoking hot now in more ways than just looks!

My wife must have a sixth sense for when someone else was touching my penis, because right after Mettie’s acknowledgement I heard her moving on the floor.  Mettie ignored her and picked up the pace with her strokes.

I couldn’t see it, but I could hear something thumping across the floor next to the bed.  I turned to look and Elizabeth had managed to get up onto her knees and walked on them to the side of the bed.  She leaned up on the bed where her clavicle barely peeked over the top of it.  Mettie got up and straddled my legs, not missing a beat on her handjob.

“That’s right Elizabeth, I’m going to make your husband cum a second time.  All within a few minutes.  I bet you could never please him like that”, Mettie said matter of factly.

Elizabeth shook her head and she mumbled some more through the ball in her mouth.  Her eyes pleaded with me not to comply, and to do something about Mettie.  It was mixed with anger and a look I knew all too well -- I was going to be in trouble when this was all over.

Mettie noticed the looks Elizabeth and I were giving each other and slapped me on the gut.

“Don’t listen to her.  I’m in control here!”

My eyes returned to Mettie and I subconsciously whispered, “Yes, ok”.

Elizabeth’s eyebrows raised high and her eyes opened wide.  She let out more moans and groans, but at an ever increasing volume.

Mettie simply smiled and continued stroking me quickly.

“You know,” Mettie started, “he likes it better when I win.  Isn’t that right?”.  She looked at Elizabeth, then back at me.

I just nodded my head without breaking my concentration on Mettie.  It must have been my fear of Mettie’s new dominating behavior that drove me to follow her will.  Part of me likes to think that it’s also intrigue and enjoyment though.  Whatever it is, I was completely under her spell at this point.

Elizabeth’s protest intensified.  She shifted towards the side of the bed, nearest to Mettie.  But before she got even remotely close she lost her balance and fell over.  Mettie let out a short laugh and continued with her indirect taunting.

“I should just untie her so you could see us go at it again.  She might get some lucky shots in, but I would win in the end.  I’m better and stronger than she’ll ever be.”

My dick was rock solid.  My balls shrunk deep into my body and prepared for another show of white fireworks.

Elizabeth struggled to get up again.  She slid and shuffled on the ground, slapping her bare feet and body around to try and get up again.

Mettie continued to describe an imaginary fight to me where she’d dominate my wife completely.  I knew in reality it would be a much more even fight with an unknown ending, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying her narrative.

“I would take her to the ground and get on top of her.  Then, I would grab her by her tiny, fragile little throat, and choke her out just like I did before”.

My breaths grew deeper and I could feel the pressure of my cum reaching its maximum threshold of staying inside me.  Sensing the impending orgasm, Mettie found a second gear and rubbed me even faster.  Behind Mettie, I saw Elizabeth’s head finally pop up with anger and shock still on her face.

“I would choke her so hard and shake her like a rag doll, just like this”, she teased as she grabbed my dick in both hands.

That did the trick.  I let out a loud moan and shot out another huge load that I didn’t know I still had left in me.  It rocketed up and most of it land on Mettie’s chest.  However, the first portion that evacuated out made it all the way up onto her face.  She let out a high pitched exhale of air and grinned.

“Ooooo there we go!”.

Mettie slowly went up and down a few more times on my shaft, squeezing every last bit out of cum out of me.  My body went limp onto the bed and my ears rang from the second orgasm.  My whole body was numb, but I enjoyed every second of it.  I closed my eyes and smiled.

My wife’s cries were drowned out by the ringing in my ears.  I felt Mettie climb off me and down onto the floor by the foot of the bed.  There was some commotion, but I didn’t bother to pay any attention to it.

By the time I opened my eyes to look at the foot of the bed, Mettie and Elizabeth were both gone.  I quickly jumped out of bed and shouted, “Mettie?”

“Out here”, she replied from the dining room.

Mettie had dragged my defiant wife out of our bedroom and secured her on a chair at the dining table.  She had also dressed herself in one of my wife’s athletic shorts and donned my favorite hoodie.  Elizabeth was still left in her battle gear of nakedness.

“Let me show you how a real wife should treat her husband”, Mettie said, bent over glaring at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth and I sat at the dining table as Mettie went throughout our kitchen, preparing what I could only think of as dinner.  Elizabeth continued her struggling and muffled cries, but I was instructed not to pay any attention to her.  Still mesmerized by what was going on I went along with it.

Mettie had prepared a simple dinner of spaghetti with meatballs, a side salad, and pre-made garlic bread.  It’s what she had to work with, but it was one of my favorite meals.

Mettie and I ate sitting across from each other.  We were mostly silent, but she threw in a few jokes and banter about how ridiculous Elizabeth looked sitting there at the end of the table.  At around my fourth bite I felt her foot reach across from under the table and press firmly onto my junk.  I straightened up and must have had a look of shock on my face because she just laughed.

“What?  Don’t like having fun at the dinner table?”, she asked rhetorically.

Elizabeth knew exactly what was going on and rocked harder in the chair.  The chair teetered on its front legs, then on its back legs as my wife’s anger bubbled up again.

“Oh I’m sorry, are you hungry too?”, Mettie asked mockingly, “here I’ve got something for you”.

She got up and went back into the bedroom.  That was silly, I thought.  What could Elizabeth possibly eat from our bedroom.

Mettie came back with a handful of Kleenex.  It was the Kleenex she used to clean herself off after my second cumming (pun intended!).  She strode over to Elizabeth and pushed her away from the table.  Her legs swooped around and she straddled Elizabeth.

“Here, let me help you with that”, Mettie said as she unstrapped Elizabeth’s gag.

“FUCK YOU BITCH!”, Elizabeth screamed.

She spat out a wad of saliva at Mettie’s face which caught her off guard.

“I’m going to --”, Elizabeth started saying.

Before she could finish Mettie slapped her hard across the face, leaving a red handprint on the left side of her cheek.

"Don't you fucking dare!”, Mettie screamed back.

She grabbed Elizabeth by the throat with one hand and squeezed.  Elizabeth choked and her body reacted by opening her mouth to inhale any air that it could.  Mettie quickly shoved all three or four Kleenex into Elizabeth’s mouth before jamming the gag back in.  She pulled it tight behind Elizabeth’s head and stood up.

“Looks like you still need to be taught a lesson”, Mettie declared.

She wiped Elizabeth’s dripping spit off of her face and swiftly slapped Elizabeth across the face again, with spit and all.  Mettie then sat down in a huff across from me again.

“Now where were we”, she continued as if nothing happened, “Oh yes!”

Her foot went right back up into my crotch.  She massaged my dick, around and around, up and down.

“I don’t think I can a third time Mettie,” I said hesitantly.

At least 20 minutes had passed since my last explosion.  This was uncharted territory for me so my statement wasn’t necessarily true or false.

“Oh you can, and you will”, Mettie said with confidence. “I’ve made you cum with my pussy and my hands.  Now, I’m going to make you cum with my feet.  Something I bet Elizabeth has never done for you”.

It was true, my wife had never given me a footjob before.  In fact, it never occurred to me to even ask for one since I didn’t know if I’d enjoy it.

Mettie slid her dishes down the table and climbed on the wooden top.  She seductively crawled across to me and grabbed me behind the head with one hand, pulling me forward so that my lips met hers.  We held the kiss for a few seconds, breathing heavily as we did.  Mettie pulled away and then turned to look at Elizabeth, who was still fighting to escape.

I, too, looked over at her only to see her coughing and desperately trying unsuccessfully to spit out the marinating cum-laden Kleenex from her mouth.  Tears streamed down her face and the welt on her left cheek was beginning to swell.

Without breaking eye contact with Elizabeth, Mettie went in for another kiss.  This time she included her tongue.  We made out for several minutes in front of my wife.  Mettie climbed down off of the table and straddled me.  She continued her passionate kissing and reached down into my boxers with her hand.  I was already growing from our make out session, but Mettie’s gentle massaging caused my dick to enlarge in her soft tiny hands.

When I was nice and stiff, Mettie backed off.  She hopped her ass back onto the table and planted her right foot onto my chest.  With a loving, but also forceful shove she slid me about a foot backwards in my chair.  Her small size 6 feet then clamped softly around my penis and she began to stroke me up and down.

To my surprise, I was enjoying it way more than I thought I would.  Her soft and nimble feet worked like magic on my cock.

Mettie looked over at a struggling Elizabeth and said, “A real woman knows how to please her man anyway possible”.

I looked down at her perfectly pedicured toes.  The arches of her feet enclosed every inch of the girth around my dick.  She leaned back and increased the pace of her feet stroking. 

Minutes went by and I could tell Mettie was getting tired of just using her feet.  I was enjoying this footjob very much, but I was nowhere near close to cumming for a third time.  She must have noticed this because she bent down and started to use her hand.  Her feet spread a little and press down at the base of my shaft.

Realizing that it may be harder to make me cum a third time, Mettie decided to add a little spice to the mix.

“Remember the first time I kicked Elizabeth’s ass”, she started.

From there on out, she described to me how their first catfight began, endured, then finished.  I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, using the back of my eyelids as a movie screen reliving their first catfight through Mettie’s narration.  Her hand and feet jointly stroked me.  Her toes curled at every stroke, begging me to release my cum.

Mettie was nearing the end of her telling of the catfight and I felt I was nearing my ending too -- my happy ending.

“She was on top of me, nearly choking me out with her scrawny hands before --”

I didn’t let her finish.  I blasted my third supply of cum all over her feet and hand.  Mettie breathed excitedly.

“Ahhhh a third time, can you believe it?”, she said looking over at Elizabeth, who was now running out of energy to fight her restraints.

Mettie raised her hand to her mouth and licked a small amount of my cum and swallowed it.  The remaining sludge on her hand was wiped off on my chest.  She twisted on her ass and raised her feet onto the table, careful not to lose any of the cum on her feet.  She scooted feet first towards Elizabeth, who was now wide-eyed at the realization of what Mettie was going to do.

My arms dropped to my side and my body went completely numb.  This third climax took a lot out of me and sitting there motionless seemed to be the best thing for me.  I let me head fall to the side onto my shoulder and looked over where Mettie was nearing Elizabeth with her feet.

Elizabeth swiveled her head from side to side, but she knew she was doomed.  Mettie giggled and shoved her feet into Elizabeth’s face.  She twisted and swiped her cum-covered feet all over Elizabeth.  My wife gagged and coughed even more than before at the smell of my fresh cum.  When Mettie was satisfied with as clean as her feet were going to be, she popped up off the table.

She made her way back across from me and sat down again, pulling her plate of food in front of her.  Dinner, for her, resumed as if all of what just happened never happened!

I turned to look at her and could only think, this woman was crazy -- but a demented part of me liked it.  The thought of her being sweet, caring and reserved in public, but stubborn and dominant behind closed doors was exhilarating.

My relaxed state of mind was interrupted when Mettie started to speak.

“You know, I came here wanting to have some fun, but I had no idea it would be this much fun”.

She shoved in a fork full of spaghetti and chewed.  I gave her a confused look followed up by, “You came here wanting to have fun?”

Elizabeth had stopped struggling.  The look on her face just as confused and perplexed.  Her demeanor showed that she was ready to listen to whatever Mettie had to say.

Mettie swallowed her bite and wiped her lips with a napkin.  “I wanted revenge for the last time Elizabeth humiliated me”.

Mettie went on to tell us how her visit was not to call a truce, but to get even.  Before she arrived she had hoped to use Elizabeth’s bra as bait, and ultimately a weapon for her to succeed in her plan.  Her plan was to simply appear wanting to talk things out with Elizabeth.  During the conversation she was going to ask to use the restroom and upon her sneaky return, use the exact same bra from their first catfight to launch a surprise attack on Elizabeth.

“I was hoping to get behind her and wrap that stupid thing around her neck to choke her out”, Mettie said.

But Elizabeth had asked for the bra right at the doorstep, and any denial from Mettie would have aroused suspicion.  From that point on Mettie had to improvise. 

“I didn’t realize how easy it would be to get that bitch all worked up”, Mettie added nodding towards my wife, “so when she set the glass of wine in front of me I knew all I had to do was spill it on her and it would set her off”.

What Mettie hadn’t planned for was that she’d actually have to fight to get what she wanted.  Her initial plan was to choke Elizabeth out in a one-sided attack and then wait for me to get home and humiliate the hell out of her.

“After she mentioned my husband I lost my cool and just wanted to beat the hell out of her.  She almost got away with it too, but like I said, I’m the better woman”, Mettie said grinning slyly.

So that’s why Mettie came with all of that gear in her bag.  It all made sense now.  She came here with the intention to continue the drama...or perhaps to end it her way.  The effects of my third orgasm started to wear off.  Clearer thoughts entered my mind and I started to draw some conclusions.

Mettie was here to show Elizabeth that she was the better woman.  Check.  She was also here to humiliate her.  Check.  But the ultimate was to ensure that Elizabeth wouldn’t challenge her again, to essentially break her.  Unlike the first time, she was going to push me to the limit of my sexual endurance.  It would make Elizabeth feel inadequate.  She took Elizabeth’s place as my wife in the form of wearing our clothes and cooking for me, something that surely cracked Elizabeth's will.  And lastly the ultimate, she revealed her plan to seal the insult.

“What if you would have lost?”, I asked.

“I was afraid of that, especially when I was trapped under her boobs -- and then again on the bed under her stinky pussy”, she paused briefly, “I guess I would have had to deal with the consequences then”.

“Wow…”, I finally managed

“Yep”, she interrupted, “I didn’t expect to have a long drawn out catfight, but I must say, I enjoyed coming out on top again.  I could have done without all of the beating she gave me though.”

With that, I expected this marathon of orgasms to be over with, but Mettie had one more thing on her mind.

Mettie went over to Elizabeth and loosened her from the chair, handcuffs still bound to her wrists and ankles.  She dragged a resistant Elizabeth back into the bedroom.

“You want to join us?”, she asked me.

I got up and followed suit.  I stood at the door way and watched as Mettie prepared another scene.  She tied more rope around each of the bed posts.  Then she lifted a struggling Elizabeth onto the bed and tied the open ends of the ropes onto each of Elizabeth’s appendages.  She methodically unlocked each pair of handcuffs and pulled the ropes at the bed posts taught.  My wife was outstretched on the upper half of our bed.

Mettie undressed herself and revealed her exquisite naked form once more.  She grabbed a strap on from the side of the room and put it on.  Once it was on, she jumped onto the bed and sat atop my wife’s belly.  She reached down behind Elizabeth’s head and unstrapped the ball gag that had been shoved in there for a while now.

Elizabeth immediately coughed up the soggy Kleenex that was lodged in her mouth.  She let out a huge sigh of relief and continued to gag and cough intermittently.

“What the fuck are you doing?”, Elizabeth managed to say in a normal tone.

“Tell me I’m the better woman in front of your husband, and that you’ll never cause trouble for me ever again, and this will be over with”, Mettie demanded.

“The minute you let me go, you’re dead!”, Elizabeth shouted back.

“Wrong answer”, Mettie said and slapped her across the face once more.

My wife cried out in pain and I could see her eyes watering.  The look of defiance was still strong on her face.

Mettie wasn’t going to ask again.  She grabbed my wife by her boobs and squeezed.  Elizabeth screeched in pain as nails dug deep into her breast tissue.  Mettie, still holding onto one boob, reached back with one hand slapped Elizabeth’s cooch.  Elizabeth let out a high pitched yelp following the impact.

“Just fucking stop”, my wife wailed.

Mettie was done talking.  She slapped my wife’s large breasts around a few times before dismounting her and sliding in between her legs.  Mettie left just enough slack to be able to lift Elizabeth’s legs up, but not enough to where Elizabeth could manage any kind of leg scissors attack -- she had this planned and figured out to the T.

Elizabeth clenched her lower orifices.  Mettie punched her in the gut a few times, which caused Elizabeth to loosen up.  Seeing her chance, Mettie thrusted the silicon strap on deep into Elizabeth’s vaginal opening.  My wife tilted her head backwards and her mouth gaped open.  Out came a cry of pain and pleasure all at once.  Mettie pulled out and pushed in again, harder than ever.  The slapping of their two clitorises reverberated throughout the house.

“Stooooopp!”, my wife screamed.

Mettie continued on.  She turned to me and pointed at the 10 inch dildo on the floor.  I hesitated, but when she locked eyes with me, I complied like a puppy.

Mettie used it to shove into my wife’s anus.  She was receiving a full on double penetration from Mettie and I could tell she was not enjoying it one bit.  Mettie still had one free hand and used it to claw once again at Elizabeth’s exposed breasts.  By now Elizabeth had the full water works on.  She was crying in pain, frustration, anger and sadness.

“I can keep this up all night”, Mettie warned through her panting.

She reached up and slapped Elizabeth across the face again, followed by a devilish laugh.

Elizabeth winced in pain and could only turn her head to comfort herself.

I knew my wife was stubborn, but I wondered how long she could hold out.  I could almost feel the pain she was enduring just standing there.  I yearned for her, but at the same time, my cock thought differently.  I looked down and could see myself growing thicker by the second.  There’s no way I could a fourth time!

“Fine!”, my wife cried out.

Mettie stopped all of her movements at once.  “Fine what?”, she asked.

Elizabeth whimpered and sobbed.  She bit her lip and stayed silent for a few seconds.  The silence was too much for Mettie and she started to thrust again.

“You’re the better woman”, Elizabeth softly lamented.

“I can’t hear you!”

“You’re the better fucking woman!”, Elizabeth screamed out.

“And…?”, Mettie continued.

“I’ll leave you the fuck alone!”, Elizabeth said through sobbing breaths.

“That’s my bitch”, Mettie said smiling.

Mettie threw the solo dildo aside and crawled around to above my wife’s head.  She stood on her knees, with hands on her hips, and stared down at a completely defeated Elizabeth, their faces upside down from one another.  Elizabeth didn’t make eye contact with Mettie.  She simply turned her head to the side and continued to cry softly.

“Good girl”, Mettie said wiping away tears from my wife’s face, “but we’re going to have to fix that potty mouth of yours”.

Mettie intensified her grip on Elizabeth’s face and attempted to shove her strap on down Elizabeth’s throat.  My wife fought back and shut her mouth tightly, shaking her head as much as she could through Mettie’s grip.  Mettie slid her thumb between Elizabeth’s lips to pry them open.  Elizabeth opened her mouth and bit down hard on Mettie’s thumb.  Mettie let out a cry that I was sure our neighbors could hear.

Mettie let go of Elizabeth’s face and launched a tirade of slaps down at Elizabeth’s face.  Elizabeth yelped in pain, but kept her jaw closed tightly.  I was afraid that Elizabeth was going bite Mettie’s finger clean off.  That was, until Mettie enclosed her free hand around Elizabeth’s throat.  She leaned downwards into the bed and squeezed her fingers closed, trying to make a fist with Elizabeth’s neck inside it.

It only took seconds, and Elizabeth’s mouth coughed open and Mettie pulled her thumb out.  A few tears dripped down Mettie’s face as she tried to shake the pain away from her hand.  She noticed that Elizabeth’s mouth was now wide open and shoved the silicon dick into Elizabeth’s mouth.  The rubber pushed down Elizabeth’s throat and up against Mettie’s pressing palm.

I heard my wife gag and her body flopped violently.  Mettie held the strap in my wife’s throat for what seemed like an eternity.  When Elizabeth’s body started to spasm, Mettie pulled out.  Elizabeth honked and heaved deeply.  Her body moved slowly after being deprived of oxygen.  More tears and saliva drenched her face.

“Come over here and fuck your wife!”, Mettie yelled over to me.

I snapped out of my trance and walked over to my wife’s feet.  I looked at Mettie.  She was staring down at Elizabeth with a furious look.  My eyes moved down towards my wife and we connected.  Through tearful eyes and sobbing breaths she nodded slightly.  I could tell she wanted this ordeal to be over with and the quickest way for this torture to end was to follow Mettie’s every order.

I climbed onto our bed and gently inserted myself into my wife, pretending that we were making love on any normal occasion.  I slowly thrusted my pelvis at first, but the pleasurable sensation caused me to move quicker and quicker.

Mettie kept one hand on my wife’s throat to make sure she kept her mouth open.

“Close your mouth or bite me again, and you’re done for!”, Mettie declared.

To my surprise my wife nodded through whimpers.  Mettie thrusted the rubber piece in and out, causing Elizabeth to gag and choke.  I’ve never seen so much saliva come out of my wife’s mouth before.  At the same time, she moaned as I entered and exited her vagina.

Mettie stopped her torture of Elizabeth and looked over at the cuffs on the night stand.  She reached over to grab them, smiling cunningly as she did so.

“Let’s play a game”, she said sadistically.

She locked one half of the cuffs onto Elizabeth’s wrist.  Then untied her, and continued to lock the other end of the cuffs onto her other wrist.  Even though Elizabeth was freed for a split second, her body was unable to muster an attempt at fighting back.  Either that, or she had completely given up and gave into everything that was Mettie.

With both hands now freed from the ropes Elizabeth closed in her arms around her chest and face.  She continued to cry softly and gently touch the tender spots where Mettie inflicted so much pain.

“C’mon, get up on her stomach”, Mettie gestured to me.

“Now, grab your husband’s dick and make him cum for the fourth time”, Mettie demanded.

Elizabeth did so slowly and started to give me a handjob with her cuffed hands.

“Let’s see how good you are.  I’m only giving you until I choke you out again to make him come”, Mettie stated.

My wife’s eyes opened wide.  She quickened her pace.  I tensed up as well knowing that my release was being timed now.

“Ready...set...go!”

Mettie wrapped both hands around Elizabeth’s throat, thumbs overlapping across her trachea.  My wife coughed and lolled her tongue out.  Her eyes squinted in agony and brows furrowed.  Her strokes maintained their speed and I could feel the surge coming on once again.  Seeing Mettie choke my wife was a huge turn on and I kept looking at what was transpiring.  From Mettie’s tense face, down to my wife’s struggling features.

My breathing picked up and I knew I would explode at any moment.  But before I could, Elizabeth’s handjob slowed down.  Within a few strokes she stopped completely.  Mettie let go and breathed out as her muscles relaxed.

“I guess you lose”, she said tilting her head, looking down at Elizabeth.

She reached over to me and started stroking me.

“Stand up, I’ll do what your wife couldn’t and finish you”.

I stood up over my wife’s limp body.  Mettie stayed down on her knees and used a combination of her mouth and hand.  Within seconds, I climaxed inside her mouth.  She shoved my cock deep down her throat and held it there until I was done.  After she pulled away she licked me clean.

“Mmmmm. Let’s see her ever top four times”, Mettie whispered confidently.

She undid her strap on and collected her things.  Mettie left wearing my hoodie and my wife’s shorts, keeping them as a memento of what transpired here.  I wasn’t going to stop her either since her original clothes were torn off in the catfight earlier.

Before she left, she turned to give me a kiss on the cheek.

“If she ever treats you wrong, give me a call and I’d happily kick her ass again”.

I gave her a half smile and nodded before shutting the door.  I walked back towards our bedroom and could hear my wife coughing and sobbing quietly.  She had regained consciousness and was laying on her side in our bed.

I needed to comfort her so I laid down beside her.  She postured up on one elbow and smacked me across the face.  I let out a short painful yell and brought both hands up to my face.  This left me defenseless and the same hand she slapped me with closed to make a fist.  She swung downwards and connected squarely on my boys downstairs.

I groaned in pain and curled up in a ball on the bed, rolling side to side.  No rolling, holding, massaging or cursing could relieve the pain Elizabeth just inflicted upon me.

“How could you?!”, she yelled at me, throwing more slaps at me.

I didn’t even try to defend myself.  My hands were both cupping my balls and that’s the only pain I could feel.  I continued to groan in pain, tears welling up in my eyes.  Elizabeth stopped her attacks and plopped her body onto mine.  Her head laid on my chest, just under my chin.  She let out a long cry and sobbed heavily.  I managed to wrap one arm around her to console her.

“I’m sorry”, I whispered through gritted teeth.

A long pause passed.  I laid there panting still and she slowed her sobbing.

“No, I’m sorry.  Sorry for putting you in that position”, my wife said.

She wiped away her tears and forcefully stopped her crying.  She looked up at me with a straight face and added, “and I’m sorry for not winning”.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2019, 05:20:26 AM »
Great story, fantastic creativity and finish especially when Mettie is dominating.  A rematch and maybe with Mettie's hubby watching too and some stakes for the winner would be amazing too.  Great work

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2019, 02:35:15 PM »
Enjoyed this story. Love the wife losing and knowing her rival had her way at her expense. I would say that in all likelihood Mettie would be getting a call from time to time. To  just let Elizabeth know that she can, and her husband would love to watch her kick her ass again. As a reminder of who is the better woman. Where her husband openly cheered Mettie on from the very start of the fight to the end as she beat Elizabeth once again. Engaging him with questions of his thoughts as she took Elizabeth down again.

Offline scottyyy101

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 10:25:10 PM »
Seriously one of the best stories I've ever read! Would definitely love morr

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 04:00:57 AM »
This story was definately worth the wait. Of course another fantastic story with a great dominating ending by Mattie and the door is open for another rematch with a humiliating finish.  Hopefully they are not done yet. Your writing is the best.  Thanks for your great work
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 04:02:43 AM by master »

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 06:30:50 AM »

Wow what a story. Didn’t think I would ever like any domination, but you proved me wrong. Still thou I could never see my wife being hurt by her hated rival. I guess I would like to see the current wife reestablish her power again. But who knows now. Might just open more options.

Great job.

Offline dstrike2

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2023, 02:58:43 PM »
I still come back to this series as one of my faves of all time. Any chance of a rematch and for Elizabeth to even up the score?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 02:59:14 PM by dstrike2 »

Offline NorthernCFF

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2023, 04:53:56 PM »
I still come back to this series as one of my faves of all time. Any chance of a rematch and for Elizabeth to even up the score?

Thanks for the nod!

Spoiler alert: I'm only about half way done with the next installation (a few paragraphs into the fight scene). It's been on pause for a while now since my creative juices are stretched thin with multiple projects. I do, however, have it going beyond a part 4 too. Definitely a part 5 and possibly ending with a sixth and final chapter to this saga. The vision is there but I just need to put it on paper.