News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part Nineteen

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Nineteen
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:26:47 AM »
I didn't get to finish taunting the redhead, but did keep my hand glued to her breast as Tiffany came out of the bedroom, drying her hair. She hadn't bothered to put a top on, and I watched her heavy boobs swing slightly as she walked towards us. She was wearing only a pair of gym shorts. 

"Off the couch," I ordered Corey. The redhead stood at my bidding. "You like giving head?" I asked. Corey shrugged. Tiffany sat, eyebrows raised as she watched me interact with the redhead. 

"It's obvious you've done it. You gave a good blowjob. I can imagine how good it would be if you really wanted to do it, so I'm going to give you some motivation." Tiffany grinned. I think even at that moment she understood where I was going. 

"You've already sucked me off, but I didn't really do anything besides back the winner. Of course, you backed the loser, and did some mean and nasty things to my girl here. I think the best way to repay her is to make her cum with your pretty mouth." Corey sighed. She'd obviously expected this. 

"Here comes the part where I fuck with you," I told her. Tiffany snorted. "If you can get her off quickly, I'll let you cum." Tiffany spread her legs and cupped her big tits. It was all I could do to keep from fucking my girlfriend as we played with our new toy. "Of course, it's not THAT simple, because the time thing is subjective. During your languid lovemaking, your boyfriends might be happy to have gotten off once in an hour. Or, you might be such a slut that you can cum three times in an twenty minutes. It's hardly fair to say "quickly" is it?"

Tiffany was covering her mouth, though I couldn't tell if she was stifling a laugh or in shock at how much fun I was having. Corey's reaction was less mirthful, though I could tell she was intrigued. I'd left her dripping, after all, I realized. 

"So here's the rules. If you can get Tiffany off in five minutes, I'll eat you out.  If you can get her off in ten, you get the vibrator, and will have to put on a show. Fifteen? We all get to watch you finger yourself, though to be fair, we'll probably be pretty bored and be doing something else by that point." Tiffany snickered, and Corey looked baffled. "If you can't get her off in fifteen minutes, you get to watch us have our fun. Your release will be at our whim." 

"Sound fair? Well, I mean, more fair than what you expected?"  I asked. Corey nodded. "Happy Halloween. I'll start the timer when you start munching this gorgeous girl's muff." Corey nodded again. 

I leaned over to kiss my girlfriend as Corey leaned in between Tiffany's legs. Tiffany sighed as Corey delicately kissed my girl's thigh. 

"You ready, Tiff?" I asked. "Are you ready for this slut to lick you out?" 

"Whatever you want, Jon," she whispered. "I'll let you handle this one." I felt myself stiffen. Tiffany groaned as Corey ignored her and started slurping at Tiffany's wet pussy. Tiffany's hands immediately went to her big boobs and squeezed them. I watched Corey's busy face dip and squirm as she worked her tongue and lips over Tiffany's slit. 

"Yeah, Corey. Work that pussy," Tiff whispered. She caught my eyes and shook her head, as if to say "no way is this little girl going to make me cum". She hefted her tits for me and raised her eyebrows. I squatted next to the redhead and reached under her to cup her little tits again. Corey moaned as I manipulated her nipples, and Tiffany licked her lip as the vibration sent a pleasurable sensation through her pussy. 

"Well, Tiff, are you enjoying your victory?" I asked. I squeezed Corey's left breast. Again, the redhead moaned and I saw Tiffany's hands clench her tits. Her upper lip shook as she sighed in pleasure. 

"She's not bad," Tiffany warned. "Oh, fuck Corey, lick my clit again!" Corey did so apparently, and Tiffany let her sore jugs slide against her chest as she bucked her hips, bracing herself against the couch. I smiled, knowing full well I wasn't going to let Corey get off that easily. 

"Yeah, keep eating her pussy," I whispered. I had gotten hard watching Corey work my girlfriend over. "Corey, I must say I'm impressed," I told her. "I didn't think you had it in you." Corey mumbled something into my girlfriend's pussy. "The good news is, you're going to get it in you now." Tiffany's eyes opened, and she stared at me in shock. I quickly pulled my pants all the way off, and free, aimed my rock-hard dick at Corey's pussy.

Corey didn't even have time to whimper. I slid in easily, as wet as she was and Corey groaned. Tiffany looked at me with a mixture of lust and surprise I had never seen. "Remember what I told you during the fight?" I asked. Corey's head lifted from Tiffany's pussy, and my girlfriend pouted. "Keep eating her out," I ordered. "Keep your mouth on that pussy." Tiffany grinned. 

"Thank you," Tiffany said. I slowly pumped Corey from behind, resisting the urge to plow her pussy. I wanted it to last, and I certainly didn't want her getting off. Tiffany seemed much more in control, reaching down every now and then to shift Corey's busy head from left to right or from down to up. Corey, meanwhile, was much more erratic, and as she began whimpering, I pulled out. I looked at the stopwatch, ignoring the gasping whine.  There was still a minute. 

"Corey, I need you to clean off my cock. It's all sticky," I whined. "Something wet and hot got all over it." Corey looked up at me with a dazed look, but pulled away from Tiffany's crotch. She leaned over to suck the head, then slowly pushed herself down the length of my hard cock. Tiffany grinned as she watched me share her prize.

"Whoops," I said. "Five minutes already gone by. I guess I should let you get back to work." 

"That wasn't fair," Corey breathed. "I was sucking your cock! Plus you fucked me!" 

"Only for a little bit," I offered. "But I'm done now. Go on, eat some more pussy. You still get a treat if you finish her off in ten minutes." Without the distraction, Tiffany's eyes were fluttering again. She cupped her generous titflesh, and even pinched the right nipple. 

"So fucking good, Corey. I can't believe how good you eat my pussy." I heard some rustling coming from the bedroom and turned to see Sabrina in high heels walking out. She was carrying a feather duster and was wearing a french maid's outfit. I examined her walking out from foot to top, starting with the shining heels, leading up to her toned legs, which had been covered in white, sheer stockings that ended with just the hint of lace near the bottom of the too-short ruffled skirt. The waist had been cinched in, and the beginnings of a corset had been in place, but some industrious person had removed the bra element, letting Sabrina's tits hang out. Her dark orbs were of course, beautiful, but also beaten. 

The redness wasn't as visible on her complexion, but some obvious discoloration was there. They did seem softer, and jiggled visibly as she trotted towards us. I kept my eyes on her thick nipples as she stopped, forcing her breasts to shift and shake on her chest. Her black hair was still wet, in a ponytail. Her face, however, may have undergone the most impressive change. She met my gaze, but did not try to outlast me, turning instead to watch her friend eating her first pussy. I thought I saw her look down for a moment, as if something had troubled her. When she looked out I saw her cheeks drawn and her mouth tight.  She had lost most of her defiance, I realized, though she stood in the living room with her hands on her hips and thrust her boobs out. 

"Corey, stop, please. I need to speak to Sabrina." My girlfriend's voice was shaking. I even heard Tiff stop the stopwatch. I realized I didn't mind; I had just been fucking with Corey. Our main attraction had arrived, and as long as the redhead had to get herself off, both Tiffany and I could spend our time with the real focus. 

"Hello, wench," Tiffany called cheerfully. "I'm glad you got dressed. Now why are you wearing such a ridiculous outfit?" 

"Tiffany, Jon," she began, obviously upset that she had to do what she was doing. "This outfit is representative of my place relative to you. I'm your loyal bitch-servant, now. Until a time that I can prove my worth, either through competition or service and reward, my sole purpose in any interaction is to ensure you are satisfied. The outfit highlights the sexual price I pay for my breasts being inferior." Tiffany strode up to the humiliated woman and thrust her chest forward. I was amazed I didn't hear a splat as Tiffany's breasts forced Sabrina's weaker pair outward, the olive flesh spilling away from Tiffany's paler, firmer jugs. Tiffany pulled away and looked down. Sabrina's face winced, but she watched her udders stop jiggling. 

"Sabrina, have you heard about how I've ended some of my other fights where Jon was involved?" Sabrina nodded curtly and walked over to where I was standing. Corey was kneeling in front of the chair, and her eyes widened as Sabrina knelt in front of me. 

"I believe you told me you were pretty good once," I reminded the black-haired girl in front of me. Sabrina's eyes were full of anger. "Now, now," I told her. "Service with a smile." I pulled her head to my cock. Her mouth opened and I slid into a velvety warmth. 

"Oh shit" I said, sighing as I leaned my head back. Sabrina's mouth slowly inhaled my dick, and she paused intermittently, suckling my shaft. I reached down to palm her big breasts, filling both my hands with her heavy  jugs. I jiggled them in my hands, and Sabrina winced. She continued sucking after the original sensation passed, pulling more and more of me into her mouth.

I looked behind me, suddenly aware that Tiffany was watching. She had a knowing grin on her face as her rival blew me. Corey's head was back between Tiffany's thighs, the redhead's pert ass back in the air. Tiffany cupped her left breast and held it up for me. "Sabrina sucking that cock good, baby?" she asked, her breathing heavy from the pleasure Corey was providing. Tiffany pulled on the nipple before returning both of her hands to the red hair between her legs. 

"She's fucking great. Such a good little cocksucker," I said. I cupped both of her tits. "You're really good. Swallow it all, Sabrina." Her eyes flickered up, then closed as she opened her mouth wide. 

Sabrina pulled my cock into her throat as she continued. Her practiced mouth landed on the base of my shaft. 

"She took it all, Tiffany," I said, grinning. "Our little servant certainly provides good service." Sabrina didn't even flinch at my words, but I did when I heard a low moan coming from my girlfriend. 

"That's fucking great, Corey," I heard suddenly, and then Tiffany whimpered. "I'm fucking cumming," Tiffany groaned. I pulled gently away to watch my girlfriend's orgasm, my cock slipping out of Sabrina's mouth. Sabrina gasped for air, but also looked towards her conqueror as waves of pleasure racked my girlfriend's body. She moved her hands back to her big boobs as she came, and wrapped her thighs around Corey's head. 

I turned back to Sabrina. She licked the head of my cock and pushed her mouth back over me. She didn't take me deep again, but her tongue danced around the head of my cock. I couldn't deny Sabrina's skill, groaning as I stroked her hair. 

"Where am I going to cum, Sabrina? Any ideas?" 

Sabrina kept sucking and I slowly pulled away. She licked the head of my cock as she looked up at me. 

"You wanna cum in my mouth, Jon?" she asked. "I can swallow your cum for you," I groaned, but reached down and cupped her obviously aching breasts.

"Nice  try, Sabrina. I'm going to cum over those beaten jugs. While I suck on  my girlfriend's more powerful tits." Tiffany, still recovering from her  orgasm, stood and sauntered over to me. I felt her boob rest on my  shoulder as I turned to suckle her powerful nip. Sabrina looked pained  as she saw me, and I felt a shift as I looked down to watch Tiffany's  hand pushing Sabrina's head toward my hard cock. Sabrina again took me  in her mouth, guided by my girlfriend. 

"Suck  him. I want to see those pathetic, quivering sacks covered in cum,  Sabrina." Tiffany's voice had grown harsh and I felt my balls twitch.  "Shake them, too; shake those loser tits while you service Jon." Sabrina  cupped her breasts and shook them, all the while taking me deep into  her mouth. I caught Corey's eye and motioned her over. I groaned as I  felt Sabrina's top lip brush the base of my cock. 

"Hey  Tiff," I mumbled over her thick right tit, "how do you feel about  letting Corey pay her way out of this mess?" I circled the base of  Tiff's jug with both of my hands and let my mouth take in the nipple and  areola. I sucked at her hungrily, groaning as Sabrina's skilled tongue  traced the gentle lines of my cock. 

"What'd  you have in mind, baby?" Tiff asked, gently cupping the redhead's  smaller breast. My eyes went down to Sabrina, whose udders still shook  as she sucked me off. 

"Corey's  going to finish me onto Sabrina's big, flattened teats," I told her.  "Then you and I can do what we've been talking about to Sabrina."

"How  about it Red? You ready to get out of this mess?" Corey nodded. Sabrina  pulled off and looked at her friend. Both shook their heads. 

"Corey, you're going to stroke me off while aiming my cock at Sabrina's tits. Do you know why?" Corey shrugged. 

"Because you told me to." I shook my head. 

"No, no, Corey. You made a choice, didn't you?" Corey's eyes immediately indicated her understanding. 

"Yeah.  I picked Sabrina's losing udders against Tiffany's amazing breasts.  Tiffany pounded Sabrina flat, and because I chose to stand with her, you  two own my ass."

"And your tits," I added. Corey nodded. 

"All  of me," she said with finality. "I'll jerk you off onto Sabrina's tits, and I'm done?" Tiffany groaned as I let her boob drop as gently as I  could. 

"Not  quite. But you'll enjoy what we have left for you. Then you can go home, and get ready for some more fun at the house." Corey nodded and  circled my cock with her hand. 

"Yeah, Corey, stroke it. Tell Sabrina what you're doing and why," Corey's  shoulders sunk, but she did as she was told. Her little tits shook just a  bit as she jerked me, and I watched Sabrina's tits settle from the lack  of contact. 

"Hold  them up," I muttered. Sabrina cupped her jugs as Corey began stroking  me. Tiffany pulled her big tits away from me to watch Sabrina's  humiliation. My girlfriend brazenly stroked her pussy while she watched,  enjoying her victim's destruction. 

"Let  me coat her beaten sacks, Jon. Can I use your cum to show the only use  for her broken tits is for your pleasure?" I was surprised, and I  grunted as she worked me over. "Yeah, let's empty your balls on these  beaten boobies." In a daze, I looked at Tiffany, who grinned as she saw  my orgasm hit.

"Cum, Jon. Just like I promised. You're soaking Sabrina's perfect jugs, aren't you?" I groaned my orgasm as Corey's handjob finished me off. Sabrina watched, her eyes wide, as ropes of my sperm splashed over her dark skin. Corey let go, grinning as she watched. 

"Oh, shit," I muttered. "Yeah, let me cover your jugs, Sabrina." Sabrina licked her lips as I rubbed my cock over her beaten tits, stopping to flick the head of my cock over her nipples. I stood, completely spent, while all three girls looked at me. 

"Corey, dear, you made such a mess. Clean it up, please." Tiffany's voice was almost dreamlike as the redhead slurped me into her mouth. Tiffany handed Sabrina a towel, but I barely realized it. My overstimulated dick was sensitive, but when Corey was done, I was clean. The redhead stood and walked over to Tiffany, who was holding her shirt. Sabrina wiped her coated boobs down with the towel, standing up and moving to the couch. 

I could not read her face as she sat down.  Corey began to slide her shirt over her head and I saw her eyes flicker to me before she looked to Tiffany. Tiffany grabbed the shirt back, a smile playing at the corners of her face. She'd just thought of something, I realized. 

"You'll get your shirt back after you do what you've agreed to do. You got me off. Now it's your turn. Sabrina, go get the bag that you found your costume in and bring it here."  Sabrina got up and walked by me. I didn't hide my stare as her heavy jugs shook. She looked down, avoiding my gaze as she strode to the bedroom. 

Tiffany turned her attention to our other guest. "Corey, go ahead and sit down in front of the couch." Corey did so, her slender legs crossed. Tiffany laughed as she watched the redhead sit. 

"Really? Spread 'em," Tiffany sighed. Corey, to her credit, looked sheepish as she realized her mistake. Her legs slid out and revealed her fiery looking pussy. "Now start playing with yourself." I couldn't believe the look of relief on Corey's face as she brought her right hand to her crotch and her left hand to her left breast. I sat down on the couch to watch the show. Tiffany sat next to me on the couch and for the first time that night, I felt her hand on me. I lightly and gingerly cupped her left breast with my left hand as I draped my right arm over her shoulder, reaching down to palm her firm right tit. 

"I love feeling your winning jugs," I told her. Tiffany nodded, leaning back. "Your big boobs are the whole reason  you and I have this nice show" I whispered. 

"I crushed her for you and for me, baby. I told you I would." Corey slipped her fingers into her pussy and she began gently stroking and rubbing herself. Her left hand squeezed her firm tit often, and she'd occasionally slide her hand across her chest to tweak her other nipple, pulling and rolling the bud between her fingers. When Sabrina came out, she was holding the bag and even she had a devious grin. I looked at her cautiously. 

"Sabrina, did you peek?" She nodded and both girls broke into giggles. I thought it odd that they were sharing that sort of moment until Sabrina meekly handed her the bag and Tiffany pulled out a dildo designed to put me to shame. It was at least a foot long, and thick, shaped like a regular cock, with a realistic shake and tone. Corey's eyes widened and I swear I thought I saw her lick her lips as Tiffany handed the dildo to Sabrina. 

"Go top her off," Tiffany said. Sabrina nodded and I sensed something from her: dread and anticipation. She knew Tiffany wasn't finished, but for some reason, my girlfriend hadn't done anything to her yet save for the small signs of submission I'd seen (relative to what we'd done to Corey anyway). 

"Do it on all fours so I can watch your udders hang," I called. Sabrina sank to her knees and crawled. I watched her exotic tits jiggle and shake, swaying slightly as she crawled over to the eager Corey, who was now plunging her fingers into her pussy. I couldn't believe it as I felt myself stiffen again watching the formerly dominant Sabrina crawl to her place, dildo in hand. Corey actually spread her legs and leaned back, bracing herself with her left hand while gently spreading her labia as the black-haired girl approached. 

"Don't forget this," Tiffany called. Sabrina saw the bottle of lube that Tiffany had pulled from the bag flying through the air and made a deft catch that sent her free-hanging jugs everywhere. I grinned as she turned back to her duties, her pendulous breasts swinging as she opened the bottle of lube. After applying a liberal coating, Sabrina gently applied the pressure and inserted just the head of the dildo into Corey's welcoming pussy. 

"Oh wow," Corey groaned. "Please, a bit more," she whispered. Sabrina obliged, wordlessly pushing the plastic toy into Corey's wet pussy. Tiffany slid her hand off of me as we watched. I responded by rubbing her nipple pulling a groan from her. 

"Finish her off," Tiffany moaned. Sabrina suddenly slid another inch or two in and began gently twisting it, left, right, and back again. Corey was helpless as the beaten woman made her cum. Sabrina's breasts shook with the effort of her masturbating the redhead to orgasm. 

Corey leaned back, slowly sliding down on her back as she raised her hips to meet the thrust of the toy. I felt my hand go to my cock as I watched Corey succumb to what had to have been a skillfully administered climax. Her body tightened, and defined lines appeared in her shapely legs. I felt Tiffany lean into me as I watched the redhead cum. "Hard again? Damn, Jon. I never pegged you as the dominating type. You enjoying watching these two bitches pay for their mistake?" 

"I'm enjoying making them pay," I told her, reaching down to Tiffany's crotch. My girlfriend spread her legs and allowed me to grope her through her shorts. Her breathing sped up and her chest heaved. 

"You certainly know how to turn a girl on," she groaned. I pulled my hand away and smiled at her. 

"We want to save it for the big finale, don't we?" Tiff pouted for a moment, but nodded. "Think how much better it will be if you're already revved up, baby," I told her. "Just waiting to end that ride on her smug face is going to get you off so good." Tiffany sighed as we watched Corey pull herself up, the orgasm obviously having taken its toll on her. The redhead composed herself for a moment, then leaned in to kiss Sabrina on the cheek. Sabrina remained on her hands and knees as Corey stood. 

"Sabrina, stand up and come here," Tiffany called. "Thank you for honoring your agreement as fully as you have. Do you agree to let Corey's role in this arrangement end right now?" Sabrina nodded. 

"Yeah, she's been a good sport," Sabrina said. I noticed that Sabrina wasn't looking at either Tiffany or me. As my girlfriend sat, she filled her left hand with the still loosened flesh of Sabrina's right tit. Tiffany hefted the boob for a moment, then dropped it. Corey's eyes followed the flesh as it moved over Sabrina's chest, quivering before it settled a bit lower than it had before the fight.

"Go  on home Corey. We'll be by tomorrow for a few more arrangements." I  watched Corey get dressed as Sabrina shifted on her feet. Corey left  quietly, obviously shaken by her involvement. As soon as the redhead  left, Tiffany turned to Sabrina, her eyes sparkling. 

"Finally,"  she whispered. "Time for payment, Sabrina." Sabrina's eyes closed as  she knelt before her conqueror, and I looked at my girlfriend with some  suspicion. She saw my look and grinned. 

"Oh,  don't worry Jon. You'll still get yours. But Sabrina and I have some  issues to settle. Who's the bitch, Sabrina?" Sabrina's lips tightened as  Tiffany's voice grew cold. 

"I am," she said, tightly. 

"And  what do bitches wear?" Sabrina's eyes closed. I swear I saw her eyes  water, but when she opened them, she was resigned but accepting. 

"Collars.  Bitches like me wear collars, Tiff." Tiffany grinned, a silky, almost  predatory grin. She walked into the bedroom, leaving Sabrina on her  knees in front of me. Sabrina glanced up at me, and I felt my stare  drawn to her face. 

"What's going on?" I asked. Sabrina gave an empty laugh.

"Guess,"  she said, shaking her head. I didn't have time, as Tiffany came back  with a necklace, seemingly made from a steel cable, but wrapped in clear  plastic, and bound with a gold padlock in the front. My eyes widened as  Tiffany stepped behind the kneeling beauty and with little ceremony  clasped the necklace, snapping the padlock shut. 

"You are now my collared bitch, Sabrina. Tell my very hard boyfriend what that means." 

Sabrina  looked up at me, the gold padlock twinkling. "It means I do what she  wants when she wants. She owns me, and it's not temporary. Until I can  prove my tits are better than Tiffany's boobs, I'm hers." Sabrina  slapped the underside of her heavy boobs

"And  yours," Tiffany told me. Sabrina nodded her acquiescence. "We'll have a  sorority demonstration next weekend. I wanted some time to savor this,"  Tiffany added. 

"Let's  go to the bedroom. I think there's a couple of things Jon wants to do."  Sabrina rose, and when she walked, her gait was heavy, slow, and  plodding. Her fine body had lost the confidence it had arrived with. Her  hands lightly stroked the collar as she grew used to it, sometimes  lingering at the front of the gleaming padlock. As we filed into the  bedroom, Tiffany turned to Sabrina. 

"Get  on your back, Sabrina." Sabrina lay on the bed, and Tiffany treated her  like a little doll, moving her arms and legs so that she was spread  properly. When she finished, Tiffany turned to me and told me to lay  down on Sabrina's right. I did so and watched as Tiffany immediately lay  on the other side of her sorority sister. 

"I  want a snack. Something substantial, but soft," Tiffany said lightly.  She reached down to gently cup Sabrina's left tit. I watched as she  leaned in to suckle on Sabrina's beaten breast. It wasn't a sign of  submission, though the act was the same. I was fascinated as I watched  Tiffany treat Sabrina's jiggling flesh like some sort of snack, first  licking her areola, then slurping on the stiff nipple. 

"Well, Jon, go ahead. Don't let your dessert get cold," she whispered. 

"Feed  me your tit, bitch," I whispered to Sabrina. Sabrina looked at me with a  curious expression, but hefted her right breast up to my mouth.  I  kissed the nipple, gently at first, avoiding sucking it into my mouth. I  tongued her stiff tip, teasing her the best I could, and fought back a  grin as I saw the nipple stiffen even further as the skin of her areola  crinkled and developed goosebumps. Sabrina grunted slightly as I tongued  around the nipple, planting kisses on her tit. Finally I suckled the  nipple, pulling in heaps of her flesh as I found myself trying to  humiliate the beaten girl. 

"All  full," Tiffany announced. "Maybe I'll have some more tomorrow." Tiffany  rose to a kneeling position on the bed, and then moved to sit on the  edge. She silently pulled off her shorts and I watched with interest,  pulling off of Sabrina's soaking boob. 

"C'mere,  Jon," Tiffany said. I scooted to the edge of the bed. Without ceremony,  I felt my girlfriend's eager mouth around me, soaking me with spit. I  groaned as Tiffany blew me for a moment, before pulling off of me and  looking down. 

Perfect.  We don't want any unnecessary friction. Get up there, stud, and fuck  the loser's tits." I grinned, then climbed atop Sabrina. She looked at  my wet cock and back at my face, but said nothing as I pushed her  softened tits around me. I watched her flesh ripple and wave over my  dick and remembered what I'd promised Tiffany. 

"Oh,  you've got some nice soft boobies, Sabrina, but Tiffany let me do her  jugs a while ago. Yours don't even compare. Watch those big jugs shake,"  I ordered her. The raven haired beauty's eyes fell to her cleavage, and  she acknowledged my observation. 

"Yeah, you're fucking my loser tits," she said. There was no emotion; the words had been spoken out of sheer obligation.

"I think I'm going to fuck the rest of that firmness out, Sabrina. It's a  nice change of pace to Tiffany's real tits, to have these soft ones  wobbling around," Sabrina said nothing, but looked down again. I  squeezed her boobs harder around me, hoping to make good on my promise.  Tiffany saw her face and grinned. 

"It's  okay Sabrina. We're almost done for the night. I'm just going to ride  your face while Jon uses your useless jugs for a cum dump."

"Oh, shit," Sabrina said, but could do nothing as Tiffany quickly, more quickly than I thought, slid up the bed and lowered her exposed pussy over Sabrina's face. 

"Time for your dessert, bitch," Tiffany said, smiling down on her rival. I continued plowing Sabrina's beaten jugs as I watched Sabrina's face disappear. Soon, I heard a light lapping become more intense as Tiffany relaxed atop Sabrina's face. She looked down with a grin and watched me fuck the beaten jugs before us. Sabrina's tits wobbled in my hands.

"I love fucking these beaten titties, Tiff. Thanks for tenderizing Sabrina's boobs. But I have to have your titties. Can I fuck your tits?" 

Tiffany's grin was striking. "Anything for my man," Tiffany whispered. I released Sabrina's tits. 

"Keep licking," Tiffany warned as she leaned forward and gathered Sabrina's quivering titflesh in her hands. Sabrina's licking intensified, and Tiffany allowed herself a moment to enjoy the sensations. Her eyes closed, and she shucked Sabrina's tits around my cock. 

"Let's just get these out of the way first," Tiffany said, leaning over and placing her firm, superior orbs on top of Sabrina's beaten teats. Held at the base, Tiffany's firm pair pushed Sabrina's jugs over her hands and into her cleavage, flattening the black-haired girl's tits. I groaned as my cock felt Sabrina's flesh pushed away, almost like it was melting, just like Tiff had done to Amanda. I realized that Tiff had been using Amanda in a lot of ways as a test run for Sabrina, and while I was sure I should have some objection, actually feeling the superiority of my girlfriend's breasts was way too hot to ignore. 

"Go ahead and fuck my big, firm jugs, Jon. Watch Sabrina's weak-ass tits jiggling under my firmer pair while you take what's yours. Fuck them, baby, fuck my titties!" Sabrina could no longer reach Tiffany's pussy as Tiffany's ass was in the air, but I certainly couldn't see the look on Sabrina's face. I realized Tiffany's passion was from a key point in the struggle.

Despite all the girls had said, I was the point of decision; my choice of Tiffany over Sabrina, as decided by their contest, gave Tiffany every bit of power in that relationship. My eyes widened as I understood the significance of my role, even as I felt Tiffany's powerful jugs push Sabrina's away. I slowly pushed forward, acknowledging my girlfriend's superiority with a groan as I felt Sabrina's deflated sacks finally flatten against the beaten girl's ribcage. 

"Whose tits are you fucking, Jon?" 

"Your tits, Tiffany. I'm fucking your tits." I came, coating both girls' chests. Tiffany leaned back, after I finished, pointedly sitting back atop Sabrina's face. 

"You should see your saggy udders, now, Sabrina. They are fucking soaked." Tiffany groaned suddenly, then a dreamy smile came over her face. I slid off the bed and watched Sabrina perform the final act of her submission to my girlfriend. Tiffany thrust her tits outward, still shimmering from the titfuck I'd just given her. They stood, proudly, her nipples hard and pointing outward while she rode Sabrina to her orgasm. Tiffany's hands flew down to help herself, whimpering as her hand blurred between her legs. 

Her scream was unintelligible, but it was like nothing I'd ever heard from her. Her hands went to both of her tits, and she squeezed them, forcing them together and then letting them fall to their natural position high on her chest. She looked proud and almost regal, glowing and reveling in her absolute victory. She slowly pushed herself off of Sabrina, whose breathing was heavy as she drew full oxygen. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were closed as Tiffany walked over to me and kissed me, hard. 

"Thank you, baby," she whispered softly into my ear. "That was amazing, and I couldn't have done it without you." Tiffany left me and went to the nightstand. There was a small black box on it that I didn't recognize. Tiffany popped it open and pulled out a small key. She leaned over Sabrina's prostrate form and popped off the necklace. 

"We'll be looking forward to your next visit, Rin. You're free to go tonight. Jon, do you mind if she showers? I'm sure she'll want to be at least somewhat cleaned up: this little fun is for and between us. I'll tell Corey to keep it quiet; I doubt she's telling anyone now. On account of that nasty bit of business with her naked on the floor and all." 

"There should be an extra towel in the closet, Sabrina," I told her. It felt strange, talking to her like she was a guest as she slowly stood, my cum dripping off of her slowly bruising tits. But Sabrina nodded her thanks and much more demurely than I was used to, walked to the shower. Tiffany wet a cloth and wiped her tits down   before laying on the bed and exulting in her victory. 

As the shower started, I sat next to Tiffany, stripping and sliding under the covers to rest my eyes. I started awake, apparently having drifted off, with the two girls' voices drifting in from the living room. It sounded like they were almost whispering. I slid out of bed, pulled on some pajamas and wandered into the living room.   

Sabrina was wearing a towel, sipping a cup of steaming liquid I assumed was tea. Sabrina glanced at me first, then looked down. Tiffany grinned. 

"Hi Jon," she said, cheerily. "Get a nice nap? You seemed really tired." Even Sabrina grinned weakly. I muttered my apologies, and eyed the black-haired girl for just a moment. 

"Can I get you ladies anything?" I asked. Tiffany knew what she was doing with her "victims," and I certainly wanted no part of changing that. 

"We're good, Jon." 

"I was going to throw my clothes on and leave after my tea, if that's alright?" Sabrina asked. I nodded. It wasn't I realized, a time to exercise my rights to Sabrina, so I deferred to Tiffany. 

"I'll let you two talk," I nodded. "Good night."

I  slept well that Halloween, and when I woke up, my gorgeous winning  girlfriend was there beside me. I grinned at my fortune, then wandered  into the kitchen. I whipped up some scrambled eggs and made some coffee.  As I turned around to wake Tiffany up, I saw her in her panties and a  white tank top. I wondered what else she'd put in that bag. Not that the  clothes would take up too much. 

The  top was thin, to the point that Tiffany's full jugs pushed the fabric  apart in some places, allowing a subtle hint of my girlfriend's flawless  skin to show through. I poured her a cup of coffee, and she smiled at  me. 

"I  think we both need some coffee." I told her, sipping at my cup. She  nodded. We ate in relative silence, both of us exhausted. 

"Did you have a good Halloween?" she asked. 

"I did. You?" I replied. She grinned. 

"Only  one problem with it, that I saw." I shrugged, unsure of what she meant.  She stood, took a drink of coffee, than knelt in front of me. 

"You  going to suck my cock?" I pulled out my dick, still limp. Tiffany  swallowed it, sucking hard and fast, and I realized she wanted something  else. As soon as I was hard I pulled her up. I stepped out of my  pajamas and I directed her to the couch. I sat down and pulled her on  top of me. I gently kissed and suckled her tits as we fucked, and soon  both of us had finished, loud guttural sounds emanating from our  lovemaking. 

"Love you," she told me. 

"Love you, too. I guess we have to get back to our lives?" I shrugged. 

"I'm kinda enjoying this," I said.

"You  seemed to be last night, lover. How'd it feel having both those bitches  under your control. Especially Corey. I didn't expect you to fuck her."  I took a deep breath. Tiffany grabbed my face. 

"I  don't mind. I thought it was hot. I liked seeing you use that redheaded  slut while she pleasured me. I could tell you liked it, too, Jon,  forcing her to suck you clean." I groaned, and Tiffany's hand found me  again, stiffening. 

"You  want it again, don't you? You want those two beaten bitches? Why don't  we make an appointment with one of them this week," Tiffany's eyes  sparkled, and I felt a horrible conflict. Part of me was perfectly happy  never doing that again, but the idea of more embarrassment also turned  me on. I had an image of Sabrina, her tits dangling over the edge of the  bed while she sucked me off, getting fucked by Tiffany's dildo. 

"I guess that's a yes," she whispered. I shook my head.

"I'm not that guy," I told her. 

Tiffany looked at me oddly. "You think it's mean to take that role, don't you? Like you're not being nice?" I shrugged. "How about the time you called me your fuck-toy, baby? Did you not mean that?" I shook my head. 

"It's different. We both seem to like it," Tiffany smiled. 

"You know I love it," she said. "But after these contests, a lot of the girls, if not most of them, take their role. If we win, we get to be 'on top.' If we lose, we're 'on bottom.' Most of us don't get attached like Sabrina and I did, but we've known each other a while." I shifted, still uncomfortable. 

"Tell you what. Think about it; I'll respect whatever decision you have. If you want, you can just watch me play with Sabrina," she offered. I groaned. 

"See? What's mine is yours. But go ahead and think. Regardless, I'll want to see you tomorrow night. Do you still want me to show up without my bra?" I grinned. 

"We'll play it by ear," I said. She nodded. 

"Well, I've got to get back to the house to get some things done. See you tonight?" 

On the Tuesday after Halloween, Tiffany invited me to the sorority house. She was very coy about the visit, saying only that she had a surprise. I made my way over at about 4:30 and was surprised to see Corey at the door. The lithe redhead opened the door with a half-smile. 

"Hey Jon," she said, obviously still unsure of what the prior weekend had meant. I decided to try out the dominant position that Tiffany had mentioned, still unsure of the relationship. 

"Hey Corey. I had fun on Saturday," I told her, hoping that the edge in my voice took out any doubt of the specific reference. 

Corey suddenly looked flustered. "Yeah, uh.. yeah, me too." 

"I could tell at the end there," I noted casually. She blushed hard and stepped aside. 

"Tiff's upstairs," she said, blushing even further. 

"Thanks," I said brightly. For a split second, I wished I'd had time to make Corey even more embarrassed, but Tiffany had promised something fun for me. 

When I got to the room, Tiffany opened the door with a big grin. She was wearing one of my favorite shirts, and as per her promise, had shed her bra, allowing her thick tips to poke through the fabric. Her heavy jugs filled out the knit blue cotton, allowing me to see her flesh pressed against the cloth. She normally wore it with a tank top and bra, but seeing her in it without her undergarments certainly got my attention. 

I was so enthralled with my girlfriend that I had not noticed a familiar face in the room. The black-haired girl, whom I had not yet met face to face, was standing there with a nervous half-smile flickering on her face. I remembered her name was Sarah, and nodded at her. Sarah was wearing a much more conservative outfit than my girl, though the tight white t-shirt  highlighted her round, firm tits nicely. The fabric was not as tight, but Sarah's nipples were still visible through the clothes. I avoided staring, instead looking to Sarah's nervous face. 

"Hey Jon," Sarah said. "I'm Sarah." I nodded. 

"Nice to meet you. You two work in the mall together? She's mentioned a Sarah before." 

"Yeah. She and I usually have lunch every week or so. I guess you've figured out that I enjoy some of the same... activities?"   

"So, you two..." I began. Tiffany laughed. 

"No, not yet. Sarah's rightly concerned that it might change our friendship, though I certainly wouldn't mind a round with her," my girlfriend's stare slowly swung to meet Sarah's eyes. When their gazes met, she winked. 

"Her opponent is coming though. I thought she might like to try a different sort of audience. I did promise her that you were hands off when you watched," Tiffany said, pointing to the wall. 

I nodded, backing up and leaning against the wall. "If you're uncomfortable with me being here, I can leave," I told Sarah sincerely. Sarah nodded, but stood up, thrusting her chest out. 

"I'm okay with it. Tiffany vouches for you, and that means a lot," Sarah assured me. I grinned at my girlfriend, who shrugged, pulling her dense boobs up before letting them bounce slightly as she dropped her shoulders. 

"Ok. So who's her opponent?" I asked. 

"Amanda," Tiffany said, unable to hide her grin. Amanda had fallen under a new category of girls that I knew: Tiffany's bitches. Cassie had ceded her rights to the blonde and given them to Tiffany, who had been anything but kind as she had her way with the blonde's full, soft jugs. I'd even gotten the chance to take advantage of her at Tiffany's request.  I felt myself slowly stiffen as I remembered the fun with Amanda in the very room I found myself at that moment. 

"So where do you work Sarah?" I knew Tiffany worked at a sort of catch-all gift store in the mall, a retail job that was quiet, easy, and paid better than I would have guessed. 

"The lingerie boutique," she said quietly. I nodded. 

"Cool. Do you like it there?" I asked. Sarah smiled nodded. 

"Yeah. It pays pretty well, and it's got some of the best hours. They'll work with the schedules, too, so I'm going to start at school in the spring. I just needed to save some money up. The job certainly helped," she said. I was surprised she'd said so much, but responded as well as I could. 

"Great!" I told her. "This is my first semester here," I offered. "I've enjoyed it." Sarah suddenly blushed. 

"Tiffany's told me," she said shyly. I turned to Tiffany, my own eyes wide. 

"Oh, has she?" I said, slowly and deliberately. Tiffany just shrugged. 

"Like you wouldn't brag about me," she said, sticking her tongue out. 

"I would," Sarah offered. I recalled her first fight with Nikki, and the strange, seemingly spontaneous kiss that led the redhead to a stunned, submissive suckling of Sarah's pert tits. 

"Good point," I said, laughing at the overwhelming vote against me. "And I do brag," I told her. "Every time I'm in class with some of the guys in my lit class." Tiffany smiled. 

We heard a knock at the door, and Tiffany signaled for me to open it. 

"Watch what Jon gets to do with her," Tiffany whispered to Sarah. I realized that Tiffany had said it so I could hear, so I felt my heart quicken as I contemplated how to greet the blonde. I opened the door, and Amanda saw me and started. The blonde was wearing a loose fitting plain gray t-shirt, but her breasts filled out the top half well, leaving the hem hanging. 

"Oh, hey Jon," she said. I led her in, closing and locking Tiffany's door behind her. Amanda took a couple of steps before I reached around her to cup her breasts. 

"Oooh," Amanda gurgled, surprise evident as she stiffened. But she relaxed, noticing that Tiffany was monitoring her reaction and I fondled her nice boobs. Amanda sighed as I felt her nipples harden, and I tweaked her tips, feeling them grow even stiffer. 

"Oh, shit," Amanda groaned. Tiffany smiled as she watched me play with Amanda's loser sacks. I grunted as I let her go, and moved my hand to the bottom of her t-shirt. 

"Let's show these girls your loser tits," I said, flushing. Amanda said nothing, so I lifted the cloth, making sure the hem of the t-shirt caught the underside of her breasts and lifted the heavy jugs with the shirt. I wish I could have seen her boobs distorting as I manipulated them,  instead satisfying myself with hearing a soft thud of her full boobs flattening against her chest. 

Sarah gasped as she saw Amanda's breasts exposed. Tiffany smirked as she saw the blonde embarrassed again, and I grabbed Amanda's hands. I brought them to just below her breasts, and she quickly caught on, cupping them. She started squeezing them for Tiffany, and I stepped around her to watch her manipulate her soft flesh. 

"Pull those nipples," Tiffany ordered. Amanda quickly dropped her boobs and began tweaking her nips. "Get them hard, Amanda." Soon, the blonde's thick tips hardened as she pinched and rolled the tight buds beneath her fingers. 

"Your turn, Sarah," Tiffany said, still eying her sorority sister's chest. Sarah nodded, taking a deep breath before pulling the tight shirt over her head. Her pert, firm jugs bounced into view. Amanda had her by at least a half-cup size; a noticeable difference, but not as substantial a gap as I had thought. Sarah's smaller boobs were topped by thick, squat nipples, the shape of pink gumdrops. Sarah's hands went to her nipples, pulling and rolling her peaks to their stiffest. 

The black-haired girl grunted and took several deep breaths as she manipulated her pert tips. Soon her stiff, crinkled pink tips thrust outward atop her amazingly firm breasts. The bulk of her flesh had not moved as she squeezed her nipples, sitting motionless despite the manipulation of her spikes.

After both women had pulled their tips for about a minute, Amanda stepped forward. Both women began staring at the other's face, but ended up looking down as they matched their nipples. Sarah learned quickly, I realized, stabbing forward first, slamming her solid tips into Amanda's pointed peaks. Both pairs of nipples slid around the other, twisting and seeking purchase against the other set. Both women winced at the first contact, though Amanda seemed more put out, given the look of surprise on her face. I noticed Tiffany turning on the camera as the girls went at it, shaking her head when I glanced at her, letting me know it never happened. I quickly lost interest as the fight escalated.

Amanda groaned as Sarah began the nipple fight in earnest. The black-haired girl thrust her tips at the blonde's nips, slamming her first blow into the areolas of her opponent. Amanda winced, but fired back, actually landing her own blow in roughly the corresponding spot. Sarah's areola pushed in just slightly as Amanda drove the point of her big breast into Sarah's taut flesh. I grinned as I heard Sarah's gasp, but both women continued their thrusting, spearing at the other with their nipples. Tiffany motioned to me to join her on the bed. 

I circled around the two fighters and sat down, realizing that the vantage point was much better. Both girls actually pulled closer together, forcing their nips to meet again, and flick across the other. 

"Who are you rooting for?" Tiffany whispered. 

"Amanda," I told her. "You?"

"I gotta back my girl, Sarah," Tiffany said.

I nodded. "Looks like we're on different teams," I laughed. Tiffany giggled, then circled her arm around mine. 

"If you lose, you have to buy me dinner," Tiffany said, her eyes sparkling. 

"If I win?" I asked. 

"I'll go braless," she said quickly. 

"Fucking deal," I said. "Titfight win, I assume." 

"Yeah. I'm glad you liked my wager," Tiffany said, her eyes glued to the two girls in front of her. Sarah was flicking her thick tips across 

"Can I pick the top?" I asked. As I watched the fight, I heard the smile in her voice.   

"I get some choice, but yeah. As long as it's not too bad." I grinned as she leaned forward. She ignored my hand slipping between her arm and leg so I could palm her heavy breast. I gently squeezed it, loving the feel of my girl's firm flesh in my hand. I turned my attention to the fight again. 

Both girls seemed to have become very focused on the other. Amanda's firm nipples were now battering poor Sarah's peaks, and the black-haired girl was moaning as her nipples were getting obliterated. The blonde moved forward quickly, and Sarah met the thrust. Her nipples scraped and slid, missing Amanda's nipples, and slammed into the blonde's areola. Amanda groaned and pulled away, leaving Sarah sighing in relief. The blonde felt the new attack quickly, as Sarah thrust forward again. This time, the black-haired girl's nipple met Amanda's turgid peak and bounced aside, leaving Amanda open to stab her own tips into Sarah's delicate flesh. 

The blonde took the opportunity, and Sarah's groan indicated a successful strike. Tiffany's friend pulled away, but Amanda, showing a much more aggressive nature against the unknown opponent, landed several consecutive nipple blows. Sarah groaned under the onslaught, and I flashed back to Sarah's fight with Nikki. The black-haired girl had her nipples obliterated by the redhead before pummeling Nikki's jugs. I groaned as I watched Amanda continue the two-fight tradition of pounding the poor clerk's nips with wide, swinging strokes. 

Sarah's flesh indented from the hardened points burrowing, but thrust back, despite her own nipples obviously hurting. As Amanda pulled away, I saw the blonde's tips as stiff as I'd ever seen them. I recalled rolling them between my fingers, loving their textured hardness, but they looked stiffer still as I compared them to Sarah's weakening nipples. 

"Look at them fade," I whispered to Tiffany. I still had my right hand beneath her left breast as she leaned forward. "Your nips would be destroying them right now," I whispered. "Have you thought about taking those weak tips out?" Tiffany groaned softly and I felt her nipple stiffen as I spoke and fondled her. 

Sarah moaned loudly as Amanda thrust her left nipple into Sarah's right breast. Amanda reached to Sarah's shoulders and lined up their nipples. Sarah struggled to escape but Amanda did not wait for ceremony, thrusting forward immediately. Sarah grunted as she felt Amanda's nipples slam into hers. Sarah's head rolled back as she tried to fight through the pain. Again, Amanda's aggression surprised me as she speared Sarah's pair once more. From my vantage point, I saw Amanda's left nipple push Sarah's right nub towards the side, away from the center of her chest. The bent nipples were the surest sign of Sarah's tips losing their strength, and the sight of her weakening nips seemed to send Amanda's aggression into overdrive.

The blonde slammed forward again, pushing Sarah's battered nipples away. "I get closer with every shot to having you at a nice restaurant without a bra," I whispered. Tiffany pushed more of her tit into my hand. 

"Sarah's got firm tits, baby. Watch her." But Sarah's firm jugs weren't helping her at  the moment. A short, quick thrust finally flattened Sarah's lifeless flesh. Both nipples bent and pushed inward, into Sarah's areola just slightly. Sarah groaned as Amanda smiled, licking her lips as she felt Sarah's bent spikes under her own thick ones. 

"Ow," Sarah moaned. "Please stop Amanda, you win." Amanda nodded, pulling away. Amanda reached up to gently push on the nipple with her finger, watching the slack flesh bounce and dance as she pushed the nipple all over her breast. Sarah winced, but allowed the winner her spoils. Finally Amanda pulled Sarah's head to her nipple. 

"Kiss and suck your betters, Sarah," Sarah's eyes flickered up to Amanda's face and nodded the latter cupped her heavy breast. Sarah's lip gently kissed both of Amanda's nipples, and the blonde closed her eyes as Sarah worshiped them. Amanda's groans indicated some successful suckling, and the blonde let her hand rest on Sarah's hand while the latter continued for a slight while longer that either Tiff or I had expected. When Sarah and Amanda were finished, Sarah's nipples were barely bumps on her firm, pert breasts, but Amanda's were red and thick, shining from Sarah's thorough attention. 

"Would you like a break?" Amanda asked. Sarah nodded, pulling away. Amanda grinned as she turned towards me and Tiffany. She cupped her breasts and massaged them gently, and I found myself watching her red tips sway as she cupped and squeezed her big jugs. I gently mirrored the motions I saw on my girlfriend's breast as we both watched the blonde perform. 

Sarah was busy massaging her nipples, trying to force some life back into her defeated nubs. I found myself drawn back to Amanda's full breasts. I glanced at Tiffany's face and saw her own eyes focused on Amanda's boobs, a slow smile creeping onto her face. Sarah stood, her firm breasts barely moving as she made her way to the side of the bed. I glanced over the two girls to ensure the door was locked as they lined themselves up again. Amanda seemed more cautious as she lined up and Sarah was the aggressor instead. 

The new girl slammed forward, throwing her tits into Amanda's. The stabbing move sent waves of flesh on Amanda's chest, and the blonde winced, but it seemed to take her out of her conservative approach to the contest. She thrust back, grunting as she felt Sarah's firm tits against her own. Sarah's tits pushed the blonde's softer boobs outward more, and I hoped for my bet's sake that Amanda's jiggling udders would hold up against the compact boobs of her rival. Sarah slammed forward again, causing Amanda's boobs to wobble more, and I felt my mouth tighten as the blonde's tanned jugs shivered before coming to rest on her chest. Sarah wiggled from left to right, forcing Amanda's boobs to shift and shimmy before the black-haired girl withdrew. Amanda, understanding that she was not going to win that way, changed her tactics. 

As Sarah pulled away, Amanda swung from her left, forcing her right breast into Sarah's right tit. Sarah groaned as her blow was thwarted. Sarah's tits didn't move a lot from the blow but they certainly moved more than I had seen in the fight to that point. Seemingly encouraged by the motion in Sarah's firm breasts, Amanda pulled to the left again. Sarah backed up, but too early, and Amanda was able to aim again, plastering Sarah's right tit again. A heavy smack thudded against the walls of the room and Sarah grimaced. 

"Ow!" Sarah said, trying to regain some momentum. Amanda thrust forward quickly to keep the darker-haired girl off balance, swinging again from the right. Sarah obviously tried to anticipate, and moved directly into the path of Amanda's heavy boobs. Another smack confirmed the contact as Sarah's left breast was hammered by Amanda's blow. Amanda winced, but Sarah groaned, and she reached for Amanda's shoulders. Amanda ducked, and even before her own jugs stopped shaking, shot upward, sending her bigger breasts into the underside of Sarah's flawlessly formed boobs. Sarah's tits squished a bit even as the impact forced Amanda's big jugs downward, flattening at the top. Still, judging from the frustrated grimace on her face, Sarah was not enjoying the contact. Amanda pulled away, and Sarah thrust forward. 

Her still-firm boobs landed on Amanda's forcing a hiss of air out of the blonde while her boobs were pushed backward once again by the harder pair. Amanda slammed upward, forcing her tits to slide over Sarah's. The groan of surprise and pain from the newer fighter seemed to indicate that Amanda's nipples had made contact. As Amanda let her globes slip over Sarah's conical teats, she slid her hands to the outside of Sarah's shoulders. 

"Hold still a sec," Amanda said casually. Sarah looked at her curiously, and I felt Tiffany's hand on my leg. I squeezed my girlfriend's tit as her fingers played across my thigh, finally pulling the side of the top over her firm breast. 

"Jon, what the fuck?" Tiffany asked, but she was too engrossed with the action in front of her to even look at me or her shaking boob. 

"Your nipple felt like it needed some air," I said casually. Indeed, the cold air firmed her stiff peak even further. Tiffany moaned quietly, trying to control her reaction. 

As Sarah regarded Amanda, the blonde dropped her heavier breasts on top of Sarah's with amazing force. It almost seemed like the blonde jumped, forcing the weight of her big boobs atop the black-haired clerk's smaller tits. Sarah's yelp turned into a groan as Amanda held her in place for a huge uppercut. Sarah was still reeling from the massive strike earlier, and so did nothing to defend herself from the impressive swing that Amanda managed in close quarters. 

I compared the blow to an uppercut in a boxing match where the opposing boxer was reeling from jabs. Sarah's mouth opened, and her eyes went wide. The sound that came was much softer than I'd expected, a faint "ooooh," as Sarah felt Amanda's big blow do her tits in. The uppercut had forced both her perky tits upward, her nipples pointing at Amanda's shoulders till both of the breasts fell, quivering to their original shape. The jiggling flesh indicated the damage that had been done, and Amanda, having tenderized her opponent's breasts, casually thrust her big boobs into Sarah's. This time, Sarah's boobs gave just as much as Amanda's, flattening at the point and pushing against her ribcage. 

"Shit," Tiffany whispered. I was flicking her nipple lightly, knowing that she loved to feel my finger dancing around her sensitive tip. "We'll go through my wardrobe tonight," she said. 

"Oh fuck," Sarah said, realizing that Amanda's wrecking ball tactic had done what the blonde had intended. "Shit, that hurts," she said as Amanda began pushing around the now-loose flesh on Sarah's chest. 

"Watch your loser tits flop, Sarah." Sarah looked down, half-horrified, half-fascinated. 

"I can't wait to watch your nipples through the top while we eat, baby," I whispered, releasing Tiffany's breast.  Amanda cupped her left breast with both hands, and began slapping Sarah's tits with her boob. First the left was beaten on, followed by the right. Each of Sarah's breasts loosely flopped to the direction Amanda pushed it. She repeated the same motion using her right tit, shoving Sarah's flesh all around. 

"Are you going to tell me something, Sarah?" Sarah grunted then nodded. 

"Yeah. Your tits are so much better than my loser boobs," Sarah said, still stunned by the humiliating display. Amanda held up her left breast meaningfully. 

Sarah leaned over, sucking the blonde's tit into her mouth, first the nipple, then a surprising amount of the blonde's surrounding flesh. Amanda slowly let her hand drop away from her heavy boob as Sarah kept in place with the force of suction. 

"Yeah, Sarah, suck my big, winning tit," Amanda moaned. I'd never seen the blonde in the driver's seat. I admitted it was a pleasant surprise. After at least a minute of Sarah's mouth on Amanda's tit, the blonde pulled her away. Amanda's breast slapped against her chest wetly. Amanda grabbed her right breast and shoved it into Sarah's face. Sarah obligingly sucked on Amanda's tit, seeming to enjoy it. 

"I loved crushing your perky boobs, Sarah. Can you shake them for me?"  Still sucking Amanda's breast, Sarah cupped and shook her beaten titties, letting flop and jiggle as much as they could. Amanda grunted and suddenly the blonde's hands were at Sarah's breasts, kneading the flesh and letting it slide between and around her fingers.

"That was fun, Sarah," Amanda said  suddenly, releasing Sarah's breasts. Sarah stood, surprised at the  abrupt end. "Maybe we can do it again sometime." Amanda turned on her  heel, grabbing for her shirt. She looked at me for a moment, but then  nodded and left after pulling the shirt over her reddened boobs. 

I stood to allow Sarah next to Tiffany. 

"Wow," Sarah said. "That kinda hurt." Tiffany grinned and rubbed Sarah's shoulders. 

"I think you've got potential, Sarah.  You just need to train your stiff titties to do more damage." Sarah  grinned, and Tiffany's hands worked her shoulder over, getting the  muscles just above the collarbone. "You missed a few points where you  might have stopped her, but that comes with time. I hope you're not too  turned off. I held my tongue as I saw Tiffany's hands move down Sarah's  chest. Sarah noticed, glancing down, but said nothing as Tiffany's  fingers began working the muscle just above the top of Sarah's breasts. 

"Thanks, Tiff," Sarah said. "I'm hoping I can challenge Amanda again. Did Jon enjoy himself?" I nodded and Sarah grinned.

"I guess I get it," Sarah said. "If you guys are up for another time, I'm not opposed to it. I'm not going to challenge Tiffany for a bit though. I can feel your tits against my back," Sarah whispered the last part. "I'd get crushed." 

"Jon would like that, too," Tiffany said with a soft breath. Sarah smiled. 

"Thanks for this, you two. I had fun," Sarah said. She reached up to pull Tiffany's hands away. "But I've got to work tomorrow morning. Will you be there tomorrow?" Sarah asked my girlfriend. 

"Yeah. Opening up. I have a lab in the afternoon, though, so I might not take a lunch," Tiffany said, a resigned look on her face. 

"I'll make it worth your while," Sarah teased. Tiffany raised her eyebrows, but nodded. 

"Alright. Same place?" Sarah nodded. 

"Sure. It's the only place in the food court where I'm reasonably sure we won't get food poisoning." Tiffany laughed, and I realized I'd missed an inside joke. 

"See you then." Sarah dressed, and left the room. 

Before I could say anything, Tiffany cupped her breasts and shook them. "You fucker. I have to go out braless now." 

"Did you really think Sarah would be able to beat her?" I asked. Tiffany nodded. 

"Well, Amanda's not exactly aggressive with me," Tiffany pointed out. "And I think Sarah's boobs are firmer, but Amanda used her tits like wrecking balls. I'd hoped that she'd get discouraged when she felt how stiff Sarah's tits were, but she just kept attacking. And Sarah kinda froze. I think she'll be alright, though." 

"Do you want to pick out your top now?" I asked. Tiffany lifted her shirt, exposing her breasts to me. I groaned as she shook them, their fullness on display. 

"Do I have to go braless?" she asked, though I caught something in her tone. It was almost pleading. I realized that despite my issues with playing the dominant role, Tiffany's ready acceptance of that submissive role with me was a great turn-on. 

"Oh, absolutely, babe. You're the one that made the bet. Let's figure out where we're going. And be aware, the more private the place, the more likely I'll pick something that will let your big tits attract attention. You mentioned me bragging earlier? Consider me doing so, showing all the guys and girls what I get whenever I want." Tiffany's eyes narrowed as I saw her face visibly react to my directive. Her hands cupped her boobs and she groaned. 

"So fucking hot," Tiffany whispered. "Stay over tonight, please," she pleaded. We both slid into bed. 

I woke up at about four in the morning, disoriented. Tiffany's arm was draped over mine and her left breast was pressed against my ribcage. I felt her nipple boring into my skin, and carefully pulled away as I began dressing. I finally found my clothes, and mind clearing, went to her desk to scribble a note. 

"Thanks for the great night. I really had a good time. And remember to call me about our date. I'm going to let you pick the place. Let me know by tonight." 

I was still a bit out of it as I drove by the donut shop, just opening when I pulled in. I'd felt okay with Tiffany, but that was under a more intimate relationship; I knew what she wanted. With the other girls, it seemed almost against their will, though Amanda had seemed to enjoy my groping of her when she came into the room, leaving me more confused than ever. 

I shook my head out of my reverie and went to the store to get the coffee.