News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tweakya

• 4 Replies

Offline Billyboi

Tweakya
« on: May 26, 2019, 11:48:54 PM »
I've read some posts over the years speculating on what became of my wife, "Tweakya".  Nearly all of it was bullshit.  We were married for 37 years (together for 40)  Sadly I must inform you that she passed away last month after a valiant year-and-a-half long battle with GBM (incurable brain cancer).  She was as beautiful on the inside as out and I miss her terribly.  She was only 65. 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 11:49:39 PM by Billyboi »

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: Tweakya
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 02:52:34 PM »
I remember her original posts and pictures of several boxing and wrestling matches in your home.  I thought you were such a lucky man to have such a wife.  I’m sorry for your loss.

Offline Billyboi

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 03:05:50 PM »
Yes.  She was a blessing in more ways than I could count.  Thank you.

Offline Elijah snow

• Love consensual female competition
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 01:35:38 AM »
So very sorry for your loss, forgetting all the stuff that this forum is about, to be blessed to be with someone for 40 years is a wonderful thing and I can only imagine how hard the last couple of years have been for you both. Thoughts are with you bud
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

Offline bayguy

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 06:54:47 AM »
 I was lucky enough to speak/Yahoo Messenger  years ago with either you or your wife.  You both were pioneers in posting her matches....I am sorry for your loss ....I hope you will find peace and happiness in the fact that she is  remembered so well by so many people.....