News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mariah Sharapova vs Lindsay Hayward

• 10 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Mariah Sharapova vs Lindsay Hayward
« on: June 15, 2014, 12:35:12 PM »
Lindsay Hayward, 26 , is 6'9" tall and weighs 109 kg . She's also known as Isis , and sometimes referred to as 'the huge bitch'.
The problem: She's been considered as invincible for too long.
Katy Perry once had a spat with her which Lindsay took as the opportunity to squash her under her enormous body. Katy staggered away half traumatised by the overwhelming giantess endowed with cup G boobs.

Katy eventually recruited her friend Rihanna for a fight in the ring against Lindsay; together, so Katy convinced Rihanna, they could take that big bitch down.
...Lindsay slapped both of them around to make them fly from one rope to the opposite one, and when she got bored with the two 5'8" 'midgets' she wedged them into headlocks, one under each arm, and squeezed the last drop of dignity out of them - they ended up begging her to let them go. Lindsay kept a hold on their hair with her huge hands and promised them to end the torture when they both got on their knees to kiss her bare feet.
Katy and Rihanna had no choice left but to obey, degrading themselves kissing the gigantic woman's feet - and that was how they left the ring, humiliated and demoralised.

Mariah Sharapova , the 26 years old very athletic tennis player who stands 6'2" in her bare feet and weighs 59 kg , with B cup boobs, has long been observing Lindsay, appalled at her arrogant conviction that she's an invincible opponent for any woman. She is determined to challenge Lindsay, and confident that she's capable of bringing the enormous woman to her knees.

Lindsay stands in front of Mariah, looks her up and down in mock admiration, and says, 'Well, at least you're not a midget, it'll be twice as much fun to thrash the fuck out of you.'
Mariah draws herself up to her full height and flexes both arms to show off her considerable biceps. 'You think it's gonna be that easy?'
Lindsay responds to Mariah's pose by flexing her massive arms and comparing them to Mariah's.
Mariah, determined to act unimpressed by Lindsay's gigantic body features but nevertheless glancing enviously at the other woman's G cup sized boobs, proposes an arm wrestling match before the fight in the ring, and adds, '...just to let me give you a taste of your first defeat ever!'
Lindsay laughs, 'You stupid foolish girl, I'll crush your knuckles to a pulp and nail you to the table.'
Mariah is getting increasingly angry. She really wants to put this arrogant big cow in her place. 'You idiot, this is gonna be different from beating up little girls like Katy and Rihanna! I'm gonna show you bitch what a real woman can do to you.'
Lindsay looks at her menacingly, 'Oh, show me, I can't wait, you poor deluded thing!'
- The two women walk over to an arm wrestling table, and the contest between them begins...

Is Mariah Sharapova the woman to defeat the giantess, or will Lindsay Hayward have just another fun time crushing a woman inferior to her as every female?  
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:02:06 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Mariah Sharapova vs Lindsay Hayward
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 12:43:11 PM »
Above and below: Lindsay Hayward
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 12:47:43 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 12:48:23 PM »
Below: Mariah Sharapova
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 12:55:33 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 01:02:31 PM »
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:06:36 PM by herboyfriend »

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 01:25:34 PM »
Maria, Maria, and Maria

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 03:36:10 PM »
I am sorry, Maria is incredibly hot and in good shape, but she doesn't stand a chance against Lindsay? Are there any other women that size or close?

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 05:27:28 PM »
Serena williams would be interesting

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 08:27:12 PM »
Serena williams would be interesting
Yes, fantastic idea! But thinking about that I'd even rather chose Venus!
The problem with the few girls who match Lindsay in height, with one inch more ore less than her, is that they're only long and thin - Lindsay would tear them to pieces, and so would Maria. Another idea I had was Katy Perry coming back with two other girls instead of one  ;D but they'd have to be better than Rihanna whom on second thoughts Katy would beat up on her own anyway. 

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 11:55:47 AM »
Love this interesting match up! I voted

But Maria wins for sure!!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 11:59:42 PM »
That's funny you suggest Nataliya, because right now I've got her as a screensaver, haha, I came across her a while ago, she seems to have good muscles etc, but to me she seems too thin and not substantial enough, I guess Lindsay would too easily pick her up and smash her, something she's done IRL with a girl who made fun of her.
I would give Lauren a much better chance, I had her in a fight with Katy Perry once which Lauren won by only one vote in a brutal match on a mat, which surprised me, IRL Lauren would probably not have to do much fighting but would end Katy's attempt to tackle her in seconds. There's the link to the fight scene and poll:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,38402.msg294087/topicseen.html#msg294087

But Lauren fighting Lindsay could have a bad ending for Lindsay, and Lauren could be the one to dethrone her and show her that she's not as invincible as she thinks herself at all!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:01:17 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Garipanza

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 08:37:56 PM »
I love Maria, but I think she is too tiny next to Hayward, she destroy Maria very easy!