News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I don’t mind threats and insults as part of a fight, but a racial slur is where I draw the line.
Error message on my vote! Blasted AI is ruining the fun for us humans! Janet and Chisty got this match up!
Poll Challenges! / Re: Challenege to a poll
« Last post by sheena24 on Today at 10:14:14 PM »
I’m game to beat someone up
With my foot I manage to kick Christy's hip and I manage to destabilize her and make her stagger near the ropes, I have my hands free and I manage to grab the hair of that black bitch Janet with one hand... with my other hand I continue torturing Janet's tit while we roll on the floor between screams and insults... yt
Whoa! Did Marlu just call me a black bitch?!
Sorry, but I’m not going any farther here until this comment is addressed. I am so not okay with this.
then we still will unfinished business
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: BitchBeater vs Melody
« Last post by MelodyM on Today at 10:12:35 PM »
Going with BitchBeater. Sick of this old hag with sloppy tits thinking she's tough as nails. Hopefully the thread ends in a good mauling
Bitch, I’ve forgotten more ways to hurt a woman than you will ever learn. Are you going to step up and fight me next or just stand there and run your mouth?
Cyber Fight Section / Re: fcf wrestling league
« Last post by sheena24 on Today at 10:00:37 PM »
LADIES I WILL START THE TAG EAM CHHAMPIONSHIP POLL

BETWEEN MARLU QUEEN AND MOBINA VS
CHRISTY MARKS AND JANET JADE TONIGHT.

IF THERE ARE ANY LADIES THAT WISH TO CHALLENGE FOR THE GLAMOUR TITLE.
NOW IS THE TIME TO POST.
I’m the most glamorous
I’ll try it
Cyber Fight Section / Re: fcf wrestling league
« Last post by sheena24 on Today at 09:58:47 PM »
LADIES I WILL START THE TAG EAM CHHAMPIONSHIP POLL

BETWEEN MARLU QUEEN AND MOBINA VS
CHRISTY MARKS AND JANET JADE TONIGHT.

IF THERE ARE ANY LADIES THAT WISH TO CHALLENGE FOR THE GLAMOUR TITLE.
NOW IS THE TIME TO POST.
With my foot I manage to kick Christy's hip and I manage to destabilize her and make her stagger near the ropes, I have my hands free and I manage to grab the hair of that black bitch Janet with one hand... with my other hand I continue torturing Janet's tit while we roll on the floor between screams and insults... yt
Whoa! Did Marlu just call me a black bitch?!
Sorry, but I’m not going any farther here until this comment is addressed. I am so not okay with this.
Catfighting / Re: Corporate Promotion Part 2
« Last post by Vanessa on Today at 09:36:52 PM »
Oohhhhhhh fuckkkkk. I am so fucking wet right now…and about to cum for the third time. Uugghhhhhh
Poll Challenges! / Re: Challenege to a poll
« Last post by Ameliabor on Today at 09:30:08 PM »
I Will gladly kick your ass ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10