News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tisdale & Hyland vs Coleman & Ryan (Match)

• 5 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Tisdale & Hyland vs Coleman & Ryan (Match)
« on: May 19, 2015, 09:09:55 PM »
{alt}
Ashley Tisdale & Sarah Hyland

{alt}
Zendaya Coleman & Debby Ryan

This melee match certainly lived up to its hype, as both teams battled one another relentlessly across the spacious penthouse floor, the elite spectators enraptured by the savage grace of all four beauties.

After nearly thirty full minutes of ceaseless combat, it appeared at last that an ending was in sight.  However, what wasn't so clear was which team would meet their end first.

On one side of the room, Zendaya had a Naked Rear Choke locked onto Ashley (as as both young women were by now reduced only to their thongs, the hold's name took on an even more apt description!), the blonde's face turning deep red as her rival's arm tightened across her alabaster throat.  Unless Tisdale could effect an almost miraculous escape...and she has made them before, it must be noted...then she almost certainly was on the verge of defeat.

However, on the opposite side of the room, the tables where turned.  There, both Debby and Sarah were on their knees, the brunette behind the redhead, and Hyland was applying what she had dubbed her "Bitch Breaker":  One hand reaching around hr opponent to grasp a breast, her fingers squeezing and mauling, while the other reached around and down, applying a vicious clawhold to Ryan's groin.  Tears streaked Debby's face as she sobbed in agony, her body nearly paralyzed with pain.  Sarah gave a leering grin, betraying the joy she took from this torture, and to taunt her victim, she gave her ear a lick and cooed profanities as if they were sweet nothings whispered to a lover.  It was clear to those who were watching that Ryan could not withstand the torment much longer, and that her submission was forthcoming.

it was just then that Coleman glanced over and saw the predicament her partner was in.  Giving Tisdale one last good choke, she released the blonde, who collapsed gasping to the carpeted floor, and stood up, rushing over to the other pair.  With her back turned to Zendaya, Sarah had no idea that her victim's partner was coming, until a kick to the base of her skull caused a starfield to explode in her eyes.  Hyland released Debby and clutched her hands to the back of her aching head as she toppled to her side, moaning.  Checking on her battered partner, Coleman told her, "Take care of blondie," and Debby crawled on all fours across the room to the still-recovering Ashley, grabbing a discarded bikini halter along her path.  Meanwhile, Zendaya locked up Sarah with a combination body scissors/sleeperhold, not wanting to take any chances with Hyland, who even dazed was a dangerous competitor.  Already on the verge of exhaustion, Coleman's whole body trembled as she poured every last ounce of remaining strength into her dual holds, while Sarah's hands frantically clutched and clawed at her, trying desperately to pry free.

Ryan was just finishing hogtying Tisdale's wrists and ankles with the bikini top when the blonde shook her head and a spark came back to her eyes.  With a growl she strained against her restraints, determined to break free and go on the attack.  But the binding held, and all Ashley could do was hurl curses at her foes, and vowing to destroy them "next time".  

Once she was satisfied that Hyland was at last unconscious, Zendaya released her holds.  She then took another bikini top and similarly hogtied the brunette, leaving both her and her partner trussed and helpless, adding a sweet dollop of humiliation to Debby and Zenday's hard-earned triumph.

{alt}
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:21:14 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
Re: Tisdale & Hyland vs Coleman & Ryan (Match)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 09:47:40 PM »
A great story with Zendaya destroyed Sarah. Have you seen the new video "Bad blood" from Taylor Swift, where she is fighting several women like Karlie Kloss, Selena Gomez and so on? Zendaya is also inside also delivers some great high kicks:

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »
Ryan beating Tisdale one on one is an upset  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 05:53:11 PM »
Personally, I have to admit I'm pretty surprised by the result - I think Tisdale is definitely underrated and as has been mentioned, getting beat by Ryan one on one is a bit of an upset in my eyes.    However, no question that this one was told believably and realistically.    A good "upset" can be extremely thrilling, as it was in this case and can always lead to future matches between all fighters involved, which I hope happens with these four!     I really enjoyed reading this and I'm big fans of all four girls honestly, so it's really a win-win either way!    Fantastic work on this one and thanks for sharing it - your dedication to bringing fun, well-written and engaging fights over the years is truly an inspiration!   Thank you.   

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 12:50:29 AM »
Lookout, you have made my day.  Thanks so much for your very gracious words!  :)

Personally, I have to admit I'm pretty surprised by the result - I think Tisdale is definitely underrated and as has been mentioned, getting beat by Ryan one on one is a bit of an upset in my eyes.    However, no question that this one was told believably and realistically.    A good "upset" can be extremely thrilling, as it was in this case and can always lead to future matches between all fighters involved, which I hope happens with these four!     I really enjoyed reading this and I'm big fans of all four girls honestly, so it's really a win-win either way!    Fantastic work on this one and thanks for sharing it - your dedication to bringing fun, well-written and engaging fights over the years is truly an inspiration!   Thank you.   

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 06:44:10 AM »
Lookout, you have made my day.  Thanks so much for your very gracious words!  :)

Just calling it like I see it - you've always been an inspiration to me to participate in the world of celebrity fem-fighting and I simply can't say thank you enough!     ;D     Any praise you get is always very well-deserved and so, get used to it!!