News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

KARLY_KATS VS RAVENKELLY in a haunted asylum!! NHB dressed as schoolgirls

• 45 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WELCOME ... to the haunted rooms, and hallways of the Raven-Kats  Asylum!!  Many insane catfighters have resided here over the years.

Now it is rumoured to be scary and haunted ...... From the living hospital style rooms. To the dining room, nurses quarters, tv rooms. As well as the padded cells, and nice shock therapy facility.
Things from the past cluttering the hallways. Possibly things able to be used as weapons.

Karly_Kats and RavekKelly .. Have agreed to enter, the currently closed haunted asylum. They enter dressed as schoolgirls. Both having the desire to tear the other woman's clothing off, while beating her, any way possible.
The front door creaks, then slams shut behind them as they enter ....

NOW the entire facility their battle ground!! Yet listen to footsteps going up and down the halls. Voices talking and crying out, where no one is visible walking or speaking.
Their heart beats racing, as it is time to fight..

WHICH lady will win??

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
I GET WINNER!!!!!

Offline KellyCat

• Kelly
Raven cats her to pieces.
I wanna pull your hair!

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
walks in to the asylum theough the gpthic doors in to the reception hall looking stuning in my short pleqted skirt  white blouse making final agustments to my black hold up stockings and heels hearing scream i have butterflies in my tummy i wait for my rival karly kat

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
I stand at the bottom of the ramp, the broken slabs, the overgrown weeds on every footstep... A typically eerie flash of lightening breaks behind the mansion like hospital as the screams of a thousend maniacs bellows forom the shuttered windows...I Gulp.... My trainers stepping up the path, my knee high white socks topped with pretty little bows... The bare flesh of my thighs brushing against the pleated plaid blue short skirt barely covering my ass... my light blue blouse tied at my midrift just below my braless breasts, my hair usually left looseand wavy is tied in pigtails either side of my head, my lips glossy but dark red matching my suitably manicured nails, each nail has a letter painted...K E L L Y ...Bitch has had this coming, funny how she chose her former residence to claw it out... Mind you will home advantage play apart...

I push open the heavy door and walk inside, it SLAMS shutbehind me alerting all to my entrance....

KELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY im here BITCH... come and fucking face your end you fucking slut...

Hostility already on the menu as my fingers flex and extend, the dirty white walls of the reception have a hundred flickering shadows but still the only sound is the buzzing of the flourescents over head flickering creepily...

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
touching up my makeup and then plating my  blonde hair in ponytails lick my lips as i look down at my scarlet paintedclaws hearing my rival's battle cry as she walks in the reception area i let out a blood curling scream i charge at karly in her slutty uniform grabbing and yanking her ponytails we crash over the reception couch

Offline bobby1

• God Member
  • BITCHES.......
Karly Kat wins
i am better.....

and yes ItalianBoxing is a fucking dumb , dont waste your time contacting her

*Drama free zone , so if you are up t something , dont even try bothering me you shit heads*

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
Karly enters just a lil bit PSYCHOTIC and it's going to get worse before it gets better.  This will be a BAD experience for poor raven.
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
I turn my head quickly as the scream from hell travels through the haunted halls... Ghosts ? Escaped lunatics ? Or... KELLY... That screaching yell, that shrill scream is all too familar...

"Come out come out wherever you aggghhhhhhhhhh......"

From out of nowhere through shoved open doors Kelly charges her mouth aghast screaming her teeth bared and drooling, her eyes ablaze with hatefueled anger...

I brace as best i can, claws out raised and ready as she leaps taking us crashing over the reception furniture... "Aaaggghhhh Uuuggghhhhh BIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHHHHH...." Screams of pain turn to screams of fury as we lock together and crash over the sofa and onto the rickety coffee table, my claws reaching into the tight platted hair yanking and tearing at it my other claws send the first message...

"Dear Kelly weve been living in the same neighbourhood for over 6 years and ive hated you since i first laid eyes on your skanky uggboot wearing chav slut ass...and although my school beats your school in EVERYTHING i fel the need to rip your fucking face off as im sure given half the chance you would do to me too... All my love Karly.

But the message comes in the form of four savage slashing cuts down your face, the impact is deep and causes us both to struggle violently and the table gives way splintering beneath us, the thud forcing us apart as we kneel facing each other hissing, growling, panting, snarling like animals... Me having a thin smile as i watch you rub and soothe the clawmarks...

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
lets out a blood curling as u yank my hair and i yank ur ponytails we crash over the couch and on to the old  dusty coffee table ur claws rip my left side of my face i scream in pain as i feel blood trickle from ur claw marks as the table buckles we crash to the dirty floor as we roll apary on to are knees circling like viscous animals we swipe are claws  at each other i scream u bitch as u scream slut at me then we lunge at each other crashing to the dusty floor rolling

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
Re: KARLY_KATS VS RAVENKELLY in a haunted asylum!! NHB dressed as schoolgirls
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 10:14:22 PM »
The Hate is apparent as you let out a scream at me... and i return the hatred back..."SLUUUUUUUTTTTT" Screaming like a banshee as i lift and flash my claws panting with a rage so hellish the devil herself could not stop me....

The flicker of insanity flashes across both our eyes and without a word we both launch at each other claws out as we clash... in the skies above the madhouse a ruptuos thunderclap bolts throught the sky with a BOOOOOM as we lock in a deadly embrace, your claws it seams hellbent on tearing out my hair as we roll over and over

"Let GO  Of My Fucking Hair You Misfit WHOOOOOORE..."

Wrenching my nails into your wrists raking to prise your fingers from my hair and lessening the burning pain in my scalp, as my other savage fingers gripping at your now blackening blouse ripping at it yanking it open as the catball continues to scramble and roll till we come to a halt at a set of doors heavy metal kickplates at the bottom...

The hstile clawing and ripping is in full swing but it soon stops as the dorrs fling wide open shoving us across the floor seperating us as a deep crazy voice rings out..."GETTTTTT OUUUUUUT... GETTTTT OUUUUUUT ... Leeeeaveeeee this placeeeeee or.......... " the voice goes silent and i look at Kelly "Or What ?"

"DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE"

the voice bellows and the place again goes silent... asside from the panting and gasping of the two rivals...

"You wann head the warning ? or you wanna find out what it is before i tear your fucking face of bitch ?"

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 10:57:42 PM »
rolling viscously across the dusty floors clawing at each others blouses and face like to hellcat my drakend blouse loses it buttons and revals mt red lacey bra hitting the door the haunting whale of the spooky asylum a ghostly voice threatens the viscous allycats we roll apart and slowly get to are feet as we open thedoor saying we dare as we decide to investagate the asylum but still ready to continue are fight

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2013, 11:07:43 PM »
Just wanted to say whilei have chance before some crazed schoolgirl rips out my throat (heehee) a big thank you to all woh have voted either wayits you that give us the want to perform for you... Thanks to Kelly for suggesting this im already having buckets of funand to anyone dropping comments giving support and generally being involved Thank You x

Now ...Back to the action

This interuption was sponsered by the St Johns Ambulances ...We will be here at the end fo all your catfight wounds... The St Johns Ambulance... Because we care...

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 11:38:46 PM »

Great build up, great descriptions. I think in the nuthouse the fight will become much more crazy and violent right away. Can't wait for more. Thanks Karly and Raven.

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 12:15:19 AM »
Turning to snarl at the vicious bitch to my left i nod in agreement and slowy, cautiously step forward poking my head through the open doorsm stepping into the nasty, dirty, grimey corridor the faint aroma of food wafts from behind another set of double doors. 
Approching the doors i see a plaque embossed in bronze hanging on the wall... i read it tothe dumbass blonde who hovers over my shoulder...

"This plaque is dedicted to the loyal service of our beloved canteen cook
                                                  EVANGELINA
                      Her service and skills as a slop server were legendary she will be
                      missed by all her skills at dishing out slop had us all laughing and
                      smiling and the way she wore her greasy hair in that net will be
                      burned into our memories long after the day of her tragic death
                      when one of our more disturbed residents bashed her brains in with
                      a ladle and then drowned her in her own soup...

Sadly missed Never forgotten...

R.I.P.

EVANGELINA 

So im guessing what they are saying is that this canteen is kinda haunted...  So watch yer back slut, although the truce is in place theres always call for hate filled comments and name calling its just what we do.

Strolling round the canteen we both spin as a pan CLANKS to the floor we both look at each other to see woho is most scared... Neither....
"Hey stop grabbing my hand you scared pussy bitch..."

"Im not slut" comes Kelly's reply 

"Then...oh nevermind.. i keep strolling through the canteen tll somethig hits meon the back of the head..."I Said Fucking pack it in bitch... Do that again an ill rip your fucking tits off and serve ice cream in them at a fucking party ill throw for beating your fucking skanky fat ass..."